What All Black Women Want.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84 Jul 9, 2013
NO every black woman doesn't WANT a white guy...

What do all black women want?

You can't answer for them all. I can't answer for them all because I'm one Black woman, not 'all the BW.'

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86 Jul 9, 2013
Don't let biracials fool you, they are trying to make a good proportion of the world mixed so they don't feel left out. They like it when races mix.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#90 Jul 9, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BSB, are you speaking of BW being patient about letting a BM find us? Or men in general?
Because if its about putting BM first therein lies the ultimate problem. BW have been patient to a fault. There is so much imbalance in the BC. I'm not talking about running after men, or bashing BM in the process. I'm speaking about BW for once being selfish and putting ourselves first!
We are the only race of people, where seminars were held, telling educated BW, who are white collar professionals, to either date blue collar men, or older Black guys.
No one EVER says this to Black men. EVER!
It seems that very few want to tell BW that they have options!
Why does no one want to address the fact that in real life BW are being emotionally abused. This is not normal behavior to be bashed by your own race of men.
Whether its Black comedians, some of whom are actually married to BW, rappers, actors, athletes, or some regular BM, are continuosly degrading BW at every turn. In some cases, its BM leading the charge.
The only people I consistently see taking up for BW are other BW. Does this behavior reflect all BM? Of course not, but the silent majority has been too silent for too long.
This bashing has been going on for years. Now compound that with our horrible stereotypes on TV and it is truely the grace of God that BW have just not held hands and walked off a cliff together.
We should not be the ones responsible for upholding Black love. Its not our job to take the lead of maintaining the black race. We are women, not mules regulated to doing all the grunt work.
BSB excuse my rant. I realize what you are saying and I do not want it to seem like I am denouncing you or BM in general.
I just think that BW deserve better than the treatment we are receiving in our own race.
I have to agree sista, My post was definitely for BW that want and adore BM, but I understand more than you know that BW have waited far too long. It's always been hurtful to have to see your own race of men shutting down your beauty and seeing black women desperate to try to fit the standard. I can tell you from experience I do think there's a major issues with black people and unity. Even when I went to an all black school all I saw was tension, self-hate, racism, and hurt. Girls taking their insecurities out on each other and boys trying to save a manhood they were never taught how to keep. The difficulty for me personally was coming from a more conservative home and educated parents, I wasn't allowed to see certain movies or listen to the same music as my peers, so of course when your different, you're not black enough, snobby, or an oreo. It's sad that children associate negative things with being black. Then I had a change of heart when I went to an ethnically diverse school, some of the black people were the same, but some dealt with the same issues of not being black enough for black people and white enough for whites. I found that more educated people had love for their people and there are BM, who have done an amazing job at overcoming stereotypes. More so I see it in college. Sorry I rambled but my point was I've seen amazing BM, right before I felt like giving up on them. I still know educated brother that exclusively date white women, but they are few. I don't think BW should be saving themselves just for BM, but for any man that want to treat them like queens. I think people being open-minded is the reasons more people are becoming happy in their relationship, and as a BW that all I want to see from my group mainly the BW, but even the BM. It seems that we are known for having such a hateful group of people. The more happy people become the better the community will be.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#92 Jul 9, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your baby momma was a BW
I think GrayDecember was the one who started this thread and he's angel Ronnie, he messed up by posting as himself in that comment because the comment was confused. He was insulting her but was also saying that you've chosen to be loyal to bm when you should date out. Look how he normally starts sentences in no caps but at one point when replying as himself he was using caps.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#95 Jul 9, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree sista, My post was definitely for BW that want and adore BM, but I understand more than you know that BW have waited far too long. It's always been hurtful to have to see your own race of men shutting down your beauty and seeing black women desperate to try to fit the standard. I can tell you from experience I do think there's a major issues with black people and unity. Even when I went to an all black school all I saw was tension, self-hate, racism, and hurt. Girls taking their insecurities out on each other and boys trying to save a manhood they were never taught how to keep. The difficulty for me personally was coming from a more conservative home and educated parents, I wasn't allowed to see certain movies or listen to the same music as my peers, so of course when your different, you're not black enough, snobby, or an oreo. It's sad that children associate negative things with being black. Then I had a change of heart when I went to an ethnically diverse school, some of the black people were the same, but some dealt with the same issues of not being black enough for black people and white enough for whites. I found that more educated people had love for their people and there are BM, who have done an amazing job at overcoming stereotypes. More so I see it in college. Sorry I rambled but my point was I've seen amazing BM, right before I felt like giving up on them. I still know educated brother that exclusively date white women, but they are few. I don't think BW should be saving themselves just for BM, but for any man that want to treat them like queens. I think people being open-minded is the reasons more people are becoming happy in their relationship, and as a BW that all I want to see from my group mainly the BW, but even the BM. It seems that we are known for having such a hateful group of people. The more happy people become the better the community will be.
Nice post! I agree:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#96 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I was on here in those days then. This forum is something that should be banned from anyone under the age of 18, this whole site period. No, I've mentioned black women as well in another thread on bashing their men as well. I don't like self hating people all over whether they are white or black, whatever race. It shows weakness to me. I just don't get stand by when a guy is calling a woman a flat out B word or those terms. I told some black guy this too in another thread, could've been that lard [email protected] Timster, that there are more white women with white men just as there are more black women with black men. Overall each race most prefer their own. But it also goes both ways to where IR is rated with both black men and their women. It's foolish to obsess over a non-black women and say it's natural (even though it is not), then turn around and say black women can't date white guys or non-black men. Do you see the hypocrisy in that? Happiness is there for both genders, not one. I would never tell a white woman she can't or shouldn't date a black man. She's a grown woman and free to choose who she wants. Same goes for everyone else. White women don't "belong" to me just like I feel black women don't belong to black men. If I want to take my lady friend or ole lady to a show and hold her hand, I don't want to have grab my flock in preparation to blast off some thug who feel like cavemen like my ole lady is their property.
I really don’t understand why another race would want to hang out on a forum designed for one race in particular.

I have confronted both black men and black women on their bashing and yes including Tim. He will tell you we have had our words but now I see more bashing from women than the men. These are men and no man can picture another man loving their women, it is what it is. However they need to learn how to manage this better. I’m like this if you’re through you’re through, move on. I think it’s stupid to see my race uplifting non-black over another. Even though some might disagree with the mix dating but I have a feeling it’s much different offline. Tim is probably not thinking about that mess when he’s off topix. However someone like SBT is taking her hate and bashing everywhere she goes.

White people who are dating outside of their race are not all over the place bashing their own.

Btw how often do you confront Capree if you feel the bashing should stop? Or do you have a problem with the Black Men since the Black women are praising you all.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#97 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, biracials with a black parent are not your enemy. I am your enemy. Biracials usually stick to themselves and just want to go about understanding themselves. At least that's what I get from my cousin's biracial teen.
Yeah they are ok but I still do not trust them.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#98 Jul 9, 2013
Gray was definitely truth be told.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#99 Jul 9, 2013
This one thread has to many trolls.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#102 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just raised to refer to women as ma'am that's all. I'm in Texas where it's very commonly used. Colorism hasn't destroyed these groups like it has blacks, not entirely of course. I live amongst many Latinos and where I've traveled a bit and lived, other Latino groups other than Mexicans as well. One thing I have observed is how Latinos even with their different national origins like Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, or Colombia, etc. they will stick together more than bash one another because they understand that it's their bloodline and ancestors that connect them somehow. Unity is something not taken lightly in the Latino population. The number one group, coming from a white guy in the south, who SHOULD stick together are blacks. Truth is, we control the media and outside of that we control your minds. If we told y'all that light skinned blacks were better, you will believe, not all but the masses. From there, everything goes downhill according to you guys. We have tried it with Hispanics and failed miserably. We have tried enslaving East Indians and the Chinese in Trinidad but failed,then went to the last group, you all and succeed every single time. Unity and admitting your faults to each other goes a long way. Everything seems one sided by not only issues but even gender with blacks. It's so weak and I feel that way about any race who can allow another to do that eternal damage. Blacks have been through worse and the sad part is that under harsher conditions they seem to have been doing 5xs better as a community and having strong family than they are today with more rights. I'm 27 so I may never understand it.
I grew up around Latinos and Blacks. They have a hierarchy based of color and ethnicity.

Whites are the minority in Mexico, but control the media. Browner Mexicans are not complaining about how the lighter skinned among them are being portrayed as better? My Mexican friends will tell you differently.

Some reinforce this negative behavior, some do not. You have your experiences, I have mine.

How can you accurately diagnose which race has been more heavily effected, when the media focuses on the troubles of Blacks more. There is no balanced reprsentation of the positives from our community.

You choose to see only what you want to validate your opinion.

Why are you under the impression that 40 million BP are under mind control and no other race has been affected, including Whites?

You are maintaining a hardline with BP. We are not a destroyed race.

Harsher conditions will always more often than not unify those oppressed people. Intergration and assimilation will always take its toll on people of color in a White dominated society.

Your post reads as if you want it to be truer for Blacks, without acknowledging that its effects are also very prevelant with other races as well.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#103 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to be black. I'm trying to post my comments and report you for trying to engage in homosexual activity with me (pic rings a bell).
Yeah right gray boy, you the one posted to me when I was commenting to someone else. You are the one that is in those gay pride parades. By the way I thought K K K members hated gays as well as blacks? I see you are busy ironing your cone head.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#105 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
We both had very different experiences around Latinos and blacks. They do have a colorist issue but never to the level where it has ruined their whole train of thought as to strive even in a white dominated society. Blacks are doing far worse on a larger scale than Latinos even with the same opportunities successful blacks have had in this country. I see a lot of excuses that's what makes it different for me and many whites between the minority groups. Heck there are the poorest people of this country down south and many are white. So maybe that's why it seems like I maintain a hard lining with black people. The excuses and complaining. If the same successful blacks today did the amount of feeling sorry for themselves, then there would be no successful ones here. I agree on no balance being in the media, but It's hard to dismiss what's out on the streets meaning off cameras. Not all blacks are under our control but a major chunk of you are. Another few years or another generation and we will have gone up to 90% destroyed. Look around you. Take a good look at the state of mind of many blacks. We don't need weaponry like we did with the Natives. New world means new warfare. I'll leave it at this...
Remove the top domino and the rest will fall into its place in order.
Lol. Do you have any type of post high-school education?

Level 9

#107 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
To someone who didn't graduate himself (you), no. I did graduate high school but your posts are never on topic and you post to yourself in almost every thread a.k.a. Kingslovequeens a.k.a. shydevil. Stay on topic and stop trying to derail a good conversation.
So you know the names of the Black men but you have no idea who Capree is??

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#108 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Because they have a significant amount of white blood? I don't understand. Biracials are seen as black to a lot of whites and blacks so why hate someone who blacks consider to be black? Not ally but most blacks force black on them as many whites do too.
I am not convinced you are white either, tbh you're sounding like a biracial female right now. In my mind they are biracial, what people think does not change the fact they have a white and black parent making them biracial. If some want to identify with bp that is their prerogative. I think biracial people are generally ok until it comes to it and when it comes to it it's never a good look as many will have their biracial-ness as their best interest.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#111 Jul 9, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more, it's sad that women think like this and that other races believe we don't have love for each other. Then again this is Topix, Troll Nation. I don't now how many people can really take this serious.
You will end up with a white man, unless you want to be a bitter single mother of 5 like Ms. NewNew. I wouldn't marry you just to get you pregnant, but you are only going to be able to find a white man who will most likely.

Also, she is the one who is happy and has a video of her and her family. You are commenting on her life, so that would make you more of a troll imo

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#112 Jul 9, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>And from your hateful "thoughts" on your own race does that mean you are not black?
Stop acting like a troll. This is the same plot these white trolls use to put down blacks who does not agree with them. Its weak and pathetic to feel if I don't co-sign with your hate on Black men I can't be a woman.
What hateful thoughts? How dare you. Please don't spread false lies and rumors. You have never seen me "hate on black men" that is a lie. You know the reason why I mistook you for a woman was your comments in the random thread towards another female poster and your comment about grilling. It had nothing to do with black men. What is your deal?

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#113 Jul 9, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Finally! Don't you get it... some of these white boys think IRBW are good for nothing but sex.
I have not made one comment on this forum about interracial dating. You have me confused with another person on the forum. I never dated interracial and I do not and have never hated black men.

Level 9

#114 Jul 9, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will end up with a white man, unless you want to be a bitter single mother of 5 like Ms. NewNew. I wouldn't marry you just to get you pregnant, but you are only going to be able to find a white man who will most likely.
Also, she is the one who is happy and has a video of her and her family. You are commenting on her life, so that would make you more of a troll imo
Trick stop lying.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#115 Jul 9, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
We both had very different experiences around Latinos and blacks. They do have a colorist issue but never to the level where it has ruined their whole train of thought as to strive even in a white dominated society. Blacks are doing far worse on a larger scale than Latinos even with the same opportunities successful blacks have had in this country. I see a lot of excuses that's what makes it different for me and many whites between the minority groups. Heck there are the poorest people of this country down south and many are white. So maybe that's why it seems like I maintain a hard lining with black people. The excuses and complaining. If the same successful blacks today did the amount of feeling sorry for themselves, then there would be no successful ones here. I agree on no balance being in the media, but It's hard to dismiss what's out on the streets meaning off cameras. Not all blacks are under our control but a major chunk of you are. Another few years or another generation and we will have gone up to 90% destroyed. Look around you. Take a good look at the state of mind of many blacks. We don't need weaponry like we did with the Natives. New world means new warfare. I'll leave it at this...
Remove the top domino and the rest will fall into its place in order.
I agree in the complaining and excuses and I am embarassed when slavery/racism is brought up as a reason why we have not progressed further.

The President and First Lady are Black. That is everything.

I'm a BW, I'm very clear on what is happening within my race and on the streets everyday. Believe me, I know my race better than you. I am highly critical of the present genocide taking place, by our own hands. I just also see a more balanced view than someone who is on the outside looking in.

Mental exploitation has worked well with a segment of BP, but I cannot view where the Black race is now, as the end of all things.

We're dealing with the fallout (once again) and we will both see what the future holds.

Its important to remember,(most) Black women are not like (most) Black men.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#116 Jul 9, 2013
Angel Ronnie: I want to go to Korea!:D :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 6 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
This forum is almost completely dead 9 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
More from around the web