Olmec archaeological facts punk & deb...

Olmec archaeological facts punk & debunk Afronazi racists!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2014
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/...

Brief description of the interaction across the Olmec-Maya region as civilization developed indigenously in various places. This notion that Mayan civilization was at least as old if not older than Olmec, is now supported by various finds.

All of this arose on a “Neolithic” base, called the “Archaic culture” which arose with the domestication of corn and was spread over much of Mesoamerica. The Mayan/Olmec calendar dates from this period.

The origin of both Olmecs and Maya is believed to be in Soconusco, going by the archaeological evidence.

http://books.google.com/books...

In this extensive survey of Olmec archaeology we also see that development of Olmec civilization was indigenous and local. There is no sudden appearance of outsiders bringing civilization. Sorry, no Africans.

Afronazis: WHATCHAGONNADO?
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 2, 2014
They'll lie, spin, and fabricate like they always do.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3 Jan 2, 2014
yall lost on this one about a hundred years ago.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Jan 2, 2014
dragonrat wrote:
yall lost on this one about a hundred years ago.
Wrong, of course. I notice you don't address all this evidence. Where's the discontinuity which would exist if an outside influence suddenly appeared? Where is ANY evidence of Africans in America?

Pfffttt... nothing.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5 Jan 2, 2014
lolife wrote:
They'll lie, spin, and fabricate like they always do.
“They”??? Is that a racial reference?

Where do you get off thinking you can steal Native American history and heritage in order to make yourself feel better about your on self-hating ass?

Get your grubby greasy Afronazi paws off other peoples' histories!
It s Over

Watkinsville, GA

#6 Jan 2, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic .com/news/2013/13/130425-maya- origins-olmec-pyramid-ceibal-i nomata-archaeology-science/
Brief description of the interaction across the Olmec-Maya region as civilization developed indigenously in various places. This notion that Mayan civilization was at least as old if not older than Olmec, is now supported by various finds.
All of this arose on a “Neolithic” base, called the “Archaic culture” which arose with the domestication of corn and was spread over much of Mesoamerica. The Mayan/Olmec calendar dates from this period.
The origin of both Olmecs and Maya is believed to be in Soconusco, going by the archaeological evidence.
In this extensive survey of Olmec archaeology we also see that development of Olmec civilization was indigenous and local. There is no sudden appearance of outsiders bringing civilization. Sorry, no Africans.
You lie..Successfully debunked....
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 2, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
“They”??? Is that a racial reference?
Where do you get off thinking you can steal Native American history and heritage in order to make yourself feel better about your on self-hating ass?
Get your grubby greasy Afronazi paws off other peoples' histories!
No, you misunderstood me. I was referring to afrocentrics and their views regarding the Olmecs.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2014
It s Over wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie..Successfully debunked....
Wow, that was profound. What a great argument. You must be very highly educated and very erudite.

But no... in fact you're a flaming idiot.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#9 Jan 2, 2014
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you misunderstood me. I was referring to afrocentrics and their views regarding the Olmecs.
Ooooohhhh... ok... in which case... in fact you're right! They are compulsive liars, they do hate themselves...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Jan 3, 2014
BUMP for the Afronazi-smashing TRUTH!!!

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Pittsburgh,PA

#11 Jan 3, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic .com/news/2013/13/130425-maya- origins-olmec-pyramid-ceibal-i nomata-archaeology-science/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci /tech/430944.stm Now stop spreading your Zionazi lies!
The first Americans were descended from Australian aborigines, according to evidence in a new BBC documentary.

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Pittsburgh,PA

#12 Jan 3, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
BUMP for the Afronazi-smashing TRUTH!!!
OWNED AGAIN you lowly roadside fruit vendor now go crying to the moderators once again http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/430944.st...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#13 Jan 3, 2014
racist coward hiding behind a Pittsburgh proxy wrote:
<quoted text> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/430944.st... Now stop spreading your Zionazi lies!
The first Americans were descended from Australian aborigines, according to evidence in a new BBC documentary.
You're insufficiently educated to understand WHAT was said on that BBC documentary, boy.

No, nobody came here from Australia. The proto-australoid/Jomon types who were in northeastern Eurasia are the ones discussed as coming to America. Not Australian aborigines, lol.

What an imbecile... it's incredible really. Every time you post I have to downgrade my estimation of your intelligence, boy.

The Y-DNA of Native Americans is of types C and Q. C is the earlier type, and it is the same type found along the eastern Eurasian coast, in Polynesia, Australia, Melanesia, and in Siberia. From Siberia it moved into America. That is the connection with Australia, you halfwit.

In any case, no Africans were involved.

I don't know why I bother explaining this to a cretin... I must be bored.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#15 Jan 3, 2014
caveman haven wrote:
<quoted text> OWNED AGAIN you lowly roadside fruit vendor now go crying to the moderators once again http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/sci/tech/430944.st...
How cowardly... here in Topix only to cry about how inferior I make you feel. I can understand that... you're a dumb Yank, while I'm multilingual. You're culturally limited to tawdry consumer goods, while I'm well-travelled, well-educated, and interesting...

What can you talk about to keep anyone's attention, boy? LOL... nothing.

Go polish your rims, Africant.

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Pittsburgh,PA

#16 Jan 3, 2014
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>DNA doesn't lie. The media does.
but isnt it the media who tell the masses what dna the results were? so what should people believe?

everything we read is media, as follows

Advertising media, various media, content, buying and placement for advertising

Broadcast media, communications delivered over mass electronic communication networks

Digital media, electronic media used to store, transmit, and receive digitized information

Electronic media, communications delivered via electronic or electromechanical energy

Hypermedia, media with hyperlinks

Mass media, all means of mass information and communication

Multimedia, communications that incorporate multiple forms of information content and processing

New media, a broad term encompassing the amalgamation of traditional media with the

interactive power of computer and communications technology

News media, mass media focused on communicating news

News media (United States), the news media of the United States of America

Print media, communications delivered via paper or canvas

Published media, any media made available to the public

Recording medium, devices used to store information

Social media, media disseminated through social interactions

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Pittsburgh,PA

#17 Jan 3, 2014
IshJewBag Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
How cowardly... here in Topix only to cry about how inferior I make you feel. I can understand that... you're a dumb Yank, while I'm multilingual. You're culturally limited to tawdry consumer goods, while I'm well-travelled, well-educated, and interesting...
What can you talk about to keep anyone's attention, boy? LOL... nothing.
Go polish your rims, Africant.
Multilingual is not, I repeat IS NOT how many different cultures D!CKS you had in your mouth!(mainly Zionazi Jew Bags)

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2014
Africant wrote:
<quoted text>but isnt it the media who tell the masses what dna the results were? so what should people believe?
everything we read is media, as follows
Advertising media, various media, content, buying and placement for advertising
Broadcast media, communications delivered over mass electronic communication networks
Digital media, electronic media used to store, transmit, and receive digitized information
Electronic media, communications delivered via electronic or electromechanical energy
Hypermedia, media with hyperlinks
Mass media, all means of mass information and communication
Multimedia, communications that incorporate multiple forms of information content and processing
New media, a broad term encompassing the amalgamation of traditional media with the
interactive power of computer and communications technology
News media, mass media focused on communicating news
News media (United States), the news media of the United States of America
Print media, communications delivered via paper or canvas
Published media, any media made available to the public
Recording medium, devices used to store information
Social media, media disseminated through social interactions
LOL!!! This is exactly your problem, boy. You get information only from the media, because you're too uneducated to understand real academic sources because:

1. the big words confuse you;
2. the complex sentences give you a headache.

Yes, you're an imbecile.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Jan 3, 2014
Africant wrote:
<quoted text>Multilingual is not, I repeat IS NOT how many different cultures D!CKS you had in your mouth!(mainly Zionazi Jew Bags)
TAKE NOTE, Topix mods.

Is this the sort of discourse we need in here? This guy posts like this or worse consistently. And never any substance... he's simply obsessed with me for some reason... gee wonder why... LOL!!!

But this is ultra-antisemitic and offensive on other levels as well.

Why is he here?

And, boy:“Multilingual” veut dire qu'on parle plusiers langues. Tu à peines parle anglais, imbécile.

Oh yes y lo puedo decir en castellano también, si prefieres...

o ti po dire che sei sciocco in italiano anche...

whatchagonnado, dumbed-down Yank? und du bist ein scheisskopf, du kennst?

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Pittsburgh,PA

#20 Jan 4, 2014
IshJewBag Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
TAKE NOTE, Topix mods.
Is this the sort of discourse we need in here? This guy posts like this or worse consistently. And never any substance... he's simply obsessed with me for some reason... gee wonder why... LOL!!!
But this is ultra-antisemitic and offensive on other levels as well.
Why is he here?
And, boy:“Multilingual” veut dire qu'on parle plusiers langues. Tu à peines parle anglais, imbécile.
Oh yes y lo puedo decir en castellano también, si prefieres...
o ti po dire che sei sciocco in italiano anche...
whatchagonnado, dumbed-down Yank? und du bist ein scheisskopf, du kennst?
thats some pretty fancy french your using there buddy, but lets see if YOU can speak the language i speak!
T=1/2*Fv*(p)llp+Rr*ll2*dv. d/dt*aL/a0=d?dt(ml^o)+ml^0 T(0, &#729;0)= 12m1&v1&2 +12wT
a(x)v+m(xv)+p(x) W(i)=1/2kEM,N=1im,Lm,nim*

YBa2Cu4Oy (Y124) or Y2Ba4Cu7Oy (Y247)

4 BaCO3 + Y2(CO3)3 + 6 CuCO3 +(1&#8722;x)/2 O2 &#8594; 2 YBa2Cu3O7&#8722;x + 13 CO2 (Tb = 4.2 K)
(Tb = 20.28 K) a = 3.82, b = 3.89

F=G m1,m2/r2

not as brilliant as you thought you were, eh Jew Bag?
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#22 Jan 4, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
yeah, because the author was there. Those massive stone heads speak for themselves. Show us indians who look like those heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20% of Trump’s campaign $ goes to Trump busine... 5 min RMGHispanic Causi... 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 16 min Dread not 32,677
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Realtime 1,395,825
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 20 min ThomasA 2,090
Black lives matter! 21 min BLM 60
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 26 min Guest 34
Urbanwear 26 min Oh No You Di-nt 11
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 27 min Don Barros Serrano 103
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min Don Barros Serrano 46,523
Do you understand 1 hr Fukanig 29
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr American Cuckold 298
More from around the web