has anyone noticed
Sean Coonery

UK

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Has anyone noticed how, in the media and mainly the BBC,(and other liberal media) certain facts get tilted in favour of Africa? We all know thhe longest, biggest river on Earth is the Amazon - the BBC now says its the Nile. The hottest place on the Earth is Death Valley , USA , but now the BBC say it's in Ethiopia. I wonder why? is it like the Out of Africa theory, designed to make negroes feel good about themselves?
Dr Naked Livingstone

Derby, UK

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Sean Coonery wrote:
Has anyone noticed how, in the media and mainly the BBC,(and other liberal media) certain facts get tilted in favour of Africa? We all know thhe longest, biggest river on Earth is the Amazon - the BBC now says its the Nile. The hottest place on the Earth is Death Valley , USA , but now the BBC say it's in Ethiopia. I wonder why? is it like the Out of Africa theory, designed to make negroes feel good about themselves?
Top Gear found a wet patch up the jungle, apparently, which makes the Nile longer....
loose change

UK

#3 Apr 23, 2013
What an inspired thread, flees in your bed?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Sean Coonery wrote:
Has anyone noticed how, in the media and mainly the BBC,(and other liberal media) certain facts get tilted in favour of Africa? We all know thhe longest, biggest river on Earth is the Amazon - thed about themselves?
MACEO

Your one year shy of 60 years old and you have SEVERE PROSTRATE PROBLEMS, trust me you don't count!

Your a man of Poor Character, No Integrity, No Morals, Deceitful, instigator, Fool and Scoffer! I told you that I have NO RESPECT for you!

That wasn't your EX White wife or even Black women; its YOU! Your just a selfish, self centered, arrogant, controlling LOSER!

Its how you chose to live your life MACEO!

You created 500 profiles because your ashamed of yourself and that your life didn't amount to much!!

You have to live with YOU!

PEOPLE JUDGE MEN BY HOW THEY LIVED THEIR LIVES; YOU MESSED YOUR LIFE UP AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL!
Skiff Carbon N033 1990

Athens, GA

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Sean Coonery wrote:
You're just a coon.........
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Skiff Carbon N033 1990 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a coon.........
MACEO

Your one year shy of 60 years old and you have SEVERE PROSTRATE PROBLEMS, trust me you don't count!

Your a man of Poor Character, No Integrity, No Morals, Deceitful, instigator, Fool and Scoffer! I told you that I have NO RESPECT for you!

That wasn't your EX White wife or even Black women; its YOU! Your just a selfish, self centered, arrogant, controlling LOSER!

Its how you chose to live your life MACEO!

You created 500 profiles because your ashamed of yourself and that your life didn't amount to much!!

You have to live with YOU!

PEOPLE JUDGE MEN BY HOW THEY LIVED THEIR LIVES; YOU MESSED YOUR LIFE UP AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,621,354
THE EPIDEMIC OF BLACK ON WHITE RAPE IN AMERICA.... 8 min THX Son of Bavaria 4
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 11 min zepol 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 16 min dreamhunk 35,395
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 30 min zepol 486
They are calling Harvey Weinstein racist becaus... 42 min KIR SUCKA 3
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 49 min el rey de los cam... 3,756
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr KIR SUCKA 255
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 1 hr el rey de los cam... 88
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr KIR SUCKA 44
More from around the web