A puerto rican woman says she's black
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Los Angeles, CA

#209 Oct 27, 2013
uh how did we get on the mexicans? this thread was about black vs. mixed and puerto ricans...now we're onto some biblical bullsht and taco-bending burrito snatchers?!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#210 Oct 27, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you describe AAs looks ? cuz you making no sense.
AAs looks range from Crhis Rock, Morris Chestnut, Will Smith, Vivica Fox, Halle Berry,etc..but not like this
http://www.kreyoltv.com/photos7/d37.jpg
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#212 Oct 27, 2013
Malic wrote:
@ Trouble,
Think about what you are saying, dude. You got a BLACK MAN in Ham born from his parent. If this man was born as a Black dude, and those same parents also gave birth to Shem and Japheth, what is that telling you????
You mean to tell me Noah and his wife created some rainbow children??? Ham, Black, Shem, Orange (??) and Japheth, White??
How did Japheth get White??? Unless you say he was an Albino, I can see, but if he wasn't, how did Noah and his Wife give birth to a White baby when they were Black themselves?
That's like your Momma birth you as White and then, birth me as Black, with the same White Parents. How did I get Black from Momma, brother Trouble??
So, no. That's not how the laws of Nature works. The color Black is the base of all color. All colors comes from Black ---- Isasc Newton.
With that said, Noah and his Wife was Black. Ham, their son is Black. That's all the proof you need to understand that, because Ham was Black, his brothers automatically was Black too, and that would make their parents, Black as well.
Let me guess: you a black Hebrew Israelite.
d cool fresh

Newark, NJ

#213 Oct 27, 2013
Its such ashame ever since came online reading every body blogs reply back giving there honest comment about there being tease about having black in there blood and not wanna except deal with some where there own family bloodline mix with having them some black in them runs right
In there family sick tired of hearing from some spanish people talk about black dis black that.

Hold up now y,all puerto ricans some of y,all
Spanish latino people are messed up for real.
I see the way your own hispanic puerto ricans
Your own kind mistreat one another like nothing.
I know some puerto rican people say to me
That there own kind is rude,disrespectful,nasty
Always feel like there better every other race
My homegirl is half black&puerto rican latina

I had an discussion with her about this topic
Her comment is let me tell you something
God taught us to love one another mix races
Am not prejudice always get along any race
No matter of race or color there naturality
My family raised me are from the caribbean
Island sweet t&t of Trinidad of tobago massive
They never raise me&my sister being prejudice

I use to hang around downsouth tampa florida
Was puerto ricans there family cousins,aunties
Mothers,daughters,brothers,gra nd mothers
Not even did there mind of that type of negative
Thought to think that way being so real racist.
I understand the way y,all puerto ricans feel alot
About my own black african american my race
Why you think because there bad behavior theres .

I make sure to stay real far away from high percent
Them make the good ones look bad that does not want any part now some majority the older dudes keep to themselves say that they stay there own distance from the black ghetto hood project ones.
We all black people are not all the same personality
Its to many out here in today society working live survive take care themselves even there family
d cool fresh

Newark, NJ

#214 Oct 27, 2013
I wanna address something get my entire point across to y,all puerto rican people can,t except being half black&puerto rican
Bloodline mix with black in them got pass
Down to you hate to except you got black
In your blood not all us black are real bad.

Just like your puerto rican people the same
Have the good&the bad believe me met alot
Good puerto rican people in your own race
Even include other different race combine.
You can,t put all the negative comments
Take shots at my black people of my race.

Am black african american older brother
Live in an black community around them
Of course,that i know my brothers,sisters
Are bad now this is nothing could sugar
Coat to front about to act like there good.
Right here gotta good black brother reply

Back on this blog stay to himself for dolo
Only be around my positive black people
Also stay to themselves to be drama free.
Do you think any of us good brothers want
Any part being involved,what our people
Doing always getting to all type of problems

Lets be for real my criminal rap sheet clean
Never had no felonies also wanna keep it
Remaining that way with no charges added
I take my life serious especially it benefit me
From getting turn down for good paying jobs
Am smart not gonna messed 41 years my life
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#218 Oct 28, 2013
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#223 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I have been to Haiti and the average Haitian looks straighr West African. Stop fantasizing, you are not Dominican looking!
I was co-signing you. The vast majority of Hatians don't look like that lady in the link he posted.
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Los Angeles, CA

#224 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I have been to Haiti and the average Haitian looks straighr West African. Stop fantasizing, you are not Dominican looking!
cosign.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Los Angeles, CA

#226 Oct 28, 2013
Just met this HOT puerto rican guy that towed my car, he flirted with me and gave me his numba. He's WAY too old for me though 60ish...but he was FYA! If only he were abt 30 or 40 years younger...HOT DAM!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#227 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text>and this is the average Haitian girl, give me a break!
When did i say that was the average Haitian, you dumb hilbilly looking mofo. She is a typical look in our "mixed race" population, i used her as an example that we have many people in our population who look like other races that are not found in AA population...i can show many more Haitians like her easily.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#228 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
What were you doing in Haiti, caveman? I've been there many times, do you think you can really tell me how most Haitians look? The "average haitian" can look pure "West African", not so pure African, Puerto Rican, columbian, or East Indian.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#229 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
Groups of Haitians: http://www.laht.com/article.asp...
Show me group shots of Haitians where several look like the individual girls that you all are showing,
Sure, why not..that's easy. here is a compilation of several photos of Haitians in various parties in Haiti and Haitian communities in the U.S..large groups of thousands together with the same look as the girl i showed. Here you see regular "black" Haitians by the thousands including mixed race folks in groups with the same phenotype as that girl. Watch the whole video or check in time 1:55, 3:52,3:56

LMFAO!..anymore questions?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#230 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text>the average Haitian looks straighr West African. Stop fantasizing, you are not Dominican looking!
Now that i debunked that "average Haitian" BS.. Let's address the dominican thing. "you are not Dominican",that's funny because there are people in my paternal side who is. Who cares? First off, Haiti conquered and ruled that place for 22 years..people been going back and forth on both sides for years; there are about 1 million Haitians in DR right now, so Haitians who are part Dominican is common. Most mixed Haitians look like Latinos, but they didn't even need mixing with Dominicans to get that look; This girl right here looks like the average Dominican, Brazilian, etc..and yet she's 100% Haitian. She mentions it at time 1:08. Yet another common Latino looking Haitian

LMFAO! fcukin retard
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#231 Oct 28, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
He is full of sht. He picked a tiny almost non-existent % of the haitian pop. and made it sound like they're everywhere.
Tiny almost non-existent? No, dummy..in addition to the previous ones, i just showed thousands in a few posts back..very easily. Wanna see how easy it is to show them again? Ok looki here, Same phenotype, enjoy..LOL- dummy

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#232 Oct 28, 2013
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H wrote:
<quoted text>
cosign.
Cosign all you want; i made that hillbilly lookin fool look like an idiot. You on the other hand were already dumb, so it's easy to make you look like one. Let me show ya something shorty. This Haitian couple here is what real Latinos look like..the kind you envy so much, it don't exist in AAs. Proud Haitians

Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#233 Oct 28, 2013
Malic wrote:
The average Haitians look like this:
tumblr_miuo9fD4w21r76bqbo1_400 .jpg (400×269)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/33f205f6ea39b9ff2b...
tumblr_ly8e3q8e5S1r0bmljo1_400 .jpg (400×534)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly8e3q8e5S1...
tumblr_ljrmm9Y4Fu1qembipo1_400 .png (334×600)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljrmm9Y4Fu1...
tumblr_ll0gfqlHa41qf9ol7.jpg (337×538)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll0gfqlHa41qf9...
tumblr_lk8q9g9gbJ1qg429xo1_400 .jpg (399×600)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk8q9g9gbJ1...
True. regular black folks. like this Haitian girl..sexy and intelligent
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#234 Oct 28, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Tiny almost non-existent? No, dummy..in addition to the previous ones, i just showed thousands in a few posts back..very easily. Wanna see how easy it is to show them again? Ok looki here, Same phenotype, enjoy..LOL- dummy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JDUEs374hDQXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
No need to get you panties in a twist, fawk ninja. Fact remains they're a tiny segment of the haitian pop. You claiming they exist in vast numbers and they encountered everyhere is like me claiming their is an entire community of vanessa williams/michael ealy lookin AAs
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#235 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text>and this is the average Haitian girl, give me a break!
That was average "xixed" Haitian girl. Average "black" Haitian girls

http://pictures.hmipix.com/Ballandzouknight/C... #!/i-nP5X4QM/A
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#236 Oct 28, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to get you panties in a twist, fawk ninja. Fact remains they're a tiny segment of the haitian pop. You claiming they exist in vast numbers and they encountered everyhere is like me claiming their is an entire community of vanessa williams/michael ealy lookin AAs
Point is our mixed people look different like i said. I know my people beter than you. Please, they aint that tiny. All i have to do is go to certain parts in the south of Haiti and i will find them easily. Even in regular everyday life i seen them, here in the states too. Haitians yea we black folks, but all shades, colors, etc
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#239 Oct 28, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text>95% of Haitians are pure west african. The people that you like to put on a pedestal are rare in Haiti and would fit in more with african Americans like Vanessa Williams
The mixed Haitians like the ones i've shown do not exist among african americans, if so, show me some in large groups like i did in Haitians. They have phenotypes of hispanics/East Indians, which is not seen in mixed AA, like halle berry vanessa williams, etc. "95% of Haitians are pure west African?", Nah, you full of BS, i know them better than you. I showed you thousands in everyday live in groups, "black ones", so get that BS outa here. Here are more hundreds of "black" Haitians in large groups..most look like African americans, which is common look in Haitians, you see all colors here. Time of 4:14 to 4:53 you see large groups, also througout the video, different shades, looks- debunked again, dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 2 min Sadbuttrue 91
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,384,173
Maceo, Why whine for 25 yrs on WM & BW when you... 6 min Sadbuttrue 1
I do not like black men 6 min Sadbuttrue 98
Why is Maceo Harassing BW? He married WW & did... 10 min Sadbuttrue 1
Snoop Dogg blasts 'Roots' 10 min Phoenix Ascended 7
Maceo's Whining for 25 Years about WM & BM whil... 26 min Sadbuttrue 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 36 min negash 44,998
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 44 min negash 97
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr Moses 134,511