Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#262 Oct 29, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly dumb ass that's why she is included in the MIXED 5%, unlike you West African looking Haitian people that make up the 95%.
You are and ian immature joke, and if this were an employment relationship trust me, you would be working for me. In fact, I used to have a little light skin Haitian girl working for me couple of years ago until I had to fire her for being incompetent.
Lomba, you have bad reading comprehension; Let me put this in stupid mode for you to understand: That girl i showed is included in the 95% black, category, not the mixed category, you mental midget. Haiti is 95% black, 5% white and arab. In the 95% black population, half of them are not even pure africans..many have varying mixture to different frequency, some more some less, but they are all called black as opposed to "heavily mixed" Haitians, and white/Arab haitians. Here is a "black" haitian, what is considered black, her look is common, yet she is a member of that 95% "black" category

she is considered a normal black girl in haiti, yet, it's obvious she's not a pure west African. 95% black means 95% of the people are black, but black does not always=pure africans. She is not heavily mixed enough to be considered part of the "mixed race", she is known as a "grimel.

mixed race in haiti are people who look like her
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Too complicated for you? Go get your GED, you still have time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#263 Oct 29, 2013
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H wrote:
<quoted text>
uh, COSIGN bra COSIGN lmfao! The Haitians are always trying to mulattify themselves...and ESPECIALLY connect themselves with Louisiana creole mulattoes...ALWAYS!!!
We don't have to try to "mulattify" nothing. Fact is mixed Haitians are common,and look like exotic latinos, not like your american mixed people who look plain. And, sorry- most Haitians don't know what a Louisiana Creole is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#264 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
They are straight-up geechees trynna mate with the Dominicans and sht to whiten themselves,
Nope, 100% pure Haitian and she has the same phenotype as Dominicans,- try again

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#265 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text> why don't you be proud to fight off the French
We are. We are also proud that we are the ones who helped Latin America/Venezuela get independence, that A Haitian founded the city of Chicago, etc..etc..etc. Oh and that we have the largest oil reserves in the word and soon to be an OPEC nation
http://www.epagecreation.com/map.php
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#266 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Malic...the brown-skinned Haitians are called "mulatto" in Haiti. Mulattoes in Haiti look much different (much much darker) than mulattoes in the U.S. or what would be commonly thought of as "mixed" with white.
Brown skinned Haitians are called "blacks", you mental midget. Mulatto in Haiti is the same thing as mulattoe in the U.S except ours look like Latinos, like the president's son
http://www.jedcoservices.com/images/gallery/i...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#267 Oct 29, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text> that's why she is included in the MIXED unlike you West African looking Haitian people that make up the 95%.
Yup Haitian west african descent, here we are, all colors, phenotypes
http://pictures.hmipix.com/Ballandzouknight/C...
Tigueron

Huntsville, AL

#269 Oct 29, 2013
dominicans in santo domingo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#270 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Malic...the brown-skinned Haitians are called "mulatto" in Haiti. Mulattoes in Haiti look much different (much much darker) than mulattoes in the U.S. or what would be commonly thought of as "mixed" with white.
Genevieve you so dumb that even your felow AA "Malic" tried to tell you the truth in order to not embarrass yourself even more. LOL- mulattoes in Haiti are people like the president's son which i posted above. Even light skinned Haitians are not seen as mulatto unless they very mixed. Light skin Haitians, what we call "Grimél"- is the equivalent of what you afro-amrericans call, "redbones" an ordinary light skin black person. This Haitian girl here is an example, she not "brown skin", she way lighter, but in haiti she is not mulatto, she is just a light skin black, which is common in Haitian people

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#271 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
I see what Gene is saying now. Because Haiti, to begin, is a very dark-skinned people. So, brown-skinned AA like me and most in America, would be considered "mullatto" in Haiti because that's as "light" as they gonna see as being black. The other Haitian of non-african gene would be like Whites are Whites with a darker hue.
However, in America, our mulatto would be a light to almost White color because we live and mixed with Whites as a majority among us.
Haitians is a majority black-skinned people and getting a "brown-skinned" color is a mulatto in their eyes because they don't have a White population to mix with for a lighter hue.
Even still, this shit is stupid. I love the Haitians that are of the Diaspora, whether they Black as nite itself and rather they're a Louisiana' Creole-looking people.
We are all our brothers and sisters in the Northern Hemisphere.
Wrong, Haitians had french, polish, Germans on the island since day one. Our proximity to Cuba, DR..etc yield mixing since day one. light skin Haitians are as common as light skin AA- a mulatto is the president's son, that puerto rican lookin dude i posted. She is not mulatto, but very light skin and in haiti she just a "light skin black"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#273 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
I see what Gene is saying now. Because Haiti, to begin, is a very dark-skinned people. So, brown-skinned AA like me and most in America, would be considered "mullatto" in Haiti because that's as "light" as they gonna see as being black.
Wrong. Brown skinned AA are blacks in haiti. Light skin Haitians are common. This Haitian DJ from NY we consider a "grimel",(light skin black), thats what we consider light skin and in haiti he not a mulatto, just a light skin black dude
http://s2.hulkshare.com/song_images/original/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#274 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
Yeah, Trouble wins this debate, hands down! I knew this, of course, I just wanted to side with Gene to boost her credibility here but I got to say...haahah...the more you (Trouble) keep coming with proof after proof, it ain't too much I can do for Gene (sigh).
LMAO
Malic

United States

#275 Oct 29, 2013
@ Trouble,

Fool, did you just read what I said?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#276 Oct 29, 2013
Malic wrote:
@ Trouble,
Fool, did you just read what I said?
Yup, and it's true.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#277 Oct 29, 2013
Regular "black" Haitians; the girls to the right is the majority colors of Haitians, the girl to the left, is just a regular "light skin black" in haiti, not mulatto
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Anaheim, CA

#278 Oct 29, 2013
Trouble...if light skin Haitians are so damn common then how come when i went to brooklyn Flatbush that ALL of the Haitians i met were chocolate to fcking W. AFRICAN looking?! Light Haitians are NOT common and you know it! They are less common than lightskin blacks in the U.S.(which are abt 25% of blacks)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Anaheim, CA

#279 Oct 29, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Brown skinned Haitians are called "blacks", you mental midget. Mulatto in Haiti is the same thing as mulattoe in the U.S except ours look like Latinos, like the president's son
http://www.jedcoservices.com/images/gallery/i...
So which one of the parents is white?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Anaheim, CA

#281 Oct 29, 2013
let me clarify this for a second...i'm in NO way saying that haitians have NO diversity...it is clear from the pictures you posted. HOWEVER....MOST Haitians are NOT looking like Mexicans walking around and you know it. MOST Haitians are VERY west african looking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Anaheim, CA

#282 Oct 29, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, Haitians had french, polish, Germans on the island since day one. Our proximity to Cuba, DR..etc yield mixing since day one. light skin Haitians are as common as light skin AA- a mulatto is the president's son, that puerto rican lookin dude i posted.
mulattification...just stop it...everyone knows that Haiti is the little africa of the Americas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Anaheim, CA

#283 Oct 29, 2013
Haiti

http://www.dominionpaper.ca/files/imagecache/...

I want you to look at each and every face in that crowd and tell me that "lightskin Haitians" are "common" again....they are all chocolate or dark brown....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Genevieve11 AKA Tres H

Anaheim, CA

#284 Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 4 min ceelaa 313
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,129,052
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 6 min king 251
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 11 min ChristineM 443
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 13 min lmer 7,771
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 16 min Capree 135
House slave vs field slave vs yard slave 17 min Alright III 23
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 23 min dreamhunk 26,435
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 26 min KIP 216
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 55 min COME BACK MALCOLM X 516

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE