Nate F

Peoria, IL

#101 Mar 28, 2013
another night of tv and attempted brainwashing
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#102 Mar 29, 2013
its really disgusting, and they're promoting sexual relations between knigras and white women.........

......these joooish tv bosses r really despicable.......maggots...... ....
richard horst

Saint Cloud, FL

#104 Apr 20, 2013
Ms Cracker Smacker wrote:
!HATER ALERT! LOL You crackers want to black so bad that you count every black person you see on TV..LMAO How pathetic?! Whites are natural born R_E_T_A_R_D_S.
whites average IQ is 100; blacks is 85. now who are the retards. most blacks cannot get a job without affirmative action. standard for admissions to colleges are lower fro negroes. now who's the f'n retard darky?
NegroMexicoons

Elkton, MD

#105 May 28, 2013
My phu ckin' nuts itch!
monkey masher

Brooklyn, NY

#107 Jul 12, 2013
Blacks would go extinct if nobody helped them.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#108 Jul 12, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
its really disgusting, and they're promoting sexual relations between knigras and white women.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pBY2KfM4FCgXX
......these joooish tv bosses r really despicable.......maggots...... ....
You're so disgusted by it, yet your watching it.

Level 4

and not your hair

#109 Jul 12, 2013
monkey masher wrote:
Blacks would go extinct if nobody helped them.
You would like that wouldn't you
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#110 Jul 12, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
You would like that wouldn't you
Of course, you nighurs are just taking up space here.

Level 4

and not your hair

#111 Jul 12, 2013
Kramer Hates Nixxers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like there are good and bad in your race there are good and bad in ours. Why are you so racist, like did you have a bad experience or do you just get your information from the media.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#112 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
So are you, but you lack the intelligence to realize it.

Wait 'til the Obama administration finds the need to declare martial law after a Chinese cruise missile strike on the USA mainland.

It'll be funny to see the expression on your face when they come to your trailer to "relocate" you to a FEMA camp.
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#114 Jul 12, 2013
Zaius wrote:
It is even funnier that they are doing things real blacks never do. Sitting down with the family for dinner with a father, skydiving, scuba diving, swimming, buying new cars, eating at restaurants that are always whites only.
It is the progressive media.
Because its amusing to see apes eating with dinner implements, trying to buy a car, and eating in restaurants meant solely for people. After a hard day at work, I watch a little Tyler Perry now and then; it's hilarious seeing an ape wear a wig, lipstick, and mango boobs in its moo moo dress.=-)
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#115 Jul 12, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like there are good and bad in your race there are good and bad in ours. Why are you so racist, like did you have a bad experience or do you just get your information from the media.
Many have had bad experiences with you nighurs involved, including members of your own species.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#116 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Because its amusing to see apes eating with dinner implements, trying to buy a car, and eating in restaurants meant solely for people.

After a hard day of work at Wal-Mart, mopping floors and scrubbing toilets for $10.56/hr, I watch a little Tyler Perry now and then; it's hilarious seeing an ape wear a wig, lipstick, and mango boobs in its moo moo dress.=-)
Oh, I'm sure it's QUITE "amusing" to see successful African-Americans buying things you could never hope to own. Good thing you have Topix in order to vent your anger and frustration.
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#117 Jul 12, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you, but you lack the intelligence to realize it.
Wait 'til the Obama administration finds the need to declare martial law after a Chinese cruise missile strike on the USA mainland.
It'll be funny to see the expression on your face when they come to your trailer to "relocate" you to a FEMA camp.
If this is a way for you to ask for my trailer concerning you can't afford your own, you can have it. I have a house. It'll be my token of my appreciation for you apes helping us eradicate your own species.

And you're welcome.=-)
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#118 Jul 12, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure it's QUITE "amusing" to see successful African-Americans buying things you could never hope to own. Good thing you have Topix in order to vent your anger and frustration.
Wow, I'm sorry you work at Wal-Mart, licking the floor for minimum wage; but hey, when it's closing time, I'll let you have a banana or two. Aw what the heck, I'll throw in a watermelon, how does that sound, Toby?=-)

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#120 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
If this is a way for you to ask for my trailer concerning you can't afford your own, you can have it.

I have a house....
Yeah, I'm sure you do.

So did the Unabomber...LOL
http://underwhelmed.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5a0...

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#121 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, I'm sorry you work at Wal-Mart, licking the floor for minimum wage...
No - you are mistaken. That's not my gig. They are an evil corporation.
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#127 Jul 12, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
So did the Unabomber...LOL
http://underwhelmed.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5a0...
Do you want the trailer or not?
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#129 Jul 12, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No - you are mistaken. That's not my gig. They are an evil corporation.
Huff, don't deny it nighur, but look on the bright side, you won't have to live in the supermarket anymore, you have a trailer now.=-)

Yes, you're welcome.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#130 Jul 12, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text> Trailers are dangerous they burn quickly!
Plus they flip right over and are smashed to pieces during an Oklahoma tornado....

I definitely think Kramer will be better off in a FEMA camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race motive seen in delay to vote in Loretta Ly... 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 4
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 11 min KIP 123,620
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 12 min zef 5,644
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 12 min Oh No You Di-nt 55
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Undisputed Facts 115,010
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min GOPidiots 1,216,602
sex discriminations 14 min c4f1e46xxxo 1
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 14 min Moorspeaks 6,668
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 39 min UruEuWauWau 308
About foreign born blacks. ---------- (Jun '14) 58 min UruEuWauWau 840
More from around the web