Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I.m sorry it's just so gross to see them on TV
beautiful blond white woman kiss black guy.
Do what I do, turn the channel or turn TV off.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

shirley at work wrote:
I.m sorry it's just so gross to see them on TV
beautiful blond white woman kiss black guy.
Do what I do, turn the channel or turn TV off.
... u r gonna luv this vid yo........
Rooty Tooty

Salida, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I do the same Shirley. I boycot companies with ads that cater to black folk. I turn the channel and do not go back. Great example. McDonalds. I haven't gone to Mcdonalds in 10 years. Just one time I heard them play RAP music and that was once too many for me. They no longer get my business.

I see EBT cards accepted everywhere now and so I have to shop with the blacks. Mexicans, and scum whites that get their free stuff from the Government. My tax dollars at work!
bobo

Berlin, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Ms Cracker Smacker wrote:
!HATER ALERT! LOL You crackers want to black so bad that you count every black person you see on TV..LMAO How pathetic?! Whites are natural born R_E_T_A_R_D_S.
Hey Cracker hater. When did blacks EVER do anything to help build this country to what it is today other than claim to be "Reverends" "doctors" (MLK, Jesse Jackson, Al sharpton). Of course blacks own the NHL, the NFL and the music industry. At least whites are not eating each other as the natives of Africa, Borneo and other simian countries do and we DO know how to pronounce "ASK"

“Oops!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

bobo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Cracker hater. When did blacks EVER do anything to help build this country to what it is today other than claim to be "Reverends" "doctors" (MLK, Jesse Jackson, Al sharpton). Of course blacks own the NHL, the NFL and the music industry. At least whites are not eating each other as the natives of Africa, Borneo and other simian countries do and we DO know how to pronounce "ASK"
I'll say this poster is, at the most 15 years old.
DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES

Elko, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Aidyn wrote:
crackers are stupid...
START CALLING THESE COMPANIES ON THEIR RACISM AS I'M DOING. HERE'S MY EMAIL TO THE TRAITORS:

Are blacks now your main customer base? Do you no longer want the White Man's dollar? I can put the word out, I do it everyday. Why do you feature more and more negroes in your ads? I'll expect an answer of course.

DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES: http:// truthmonger.info
DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES

Elko, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
When folks portray Blacks on TV and films in stereoptypical roles rightfully everyone complians, but they they give them positive roles, then they say its part of some agenda to promote race mixing toward the end of wiping out the Black race! WTF??? SMH!
This agenda is over 100 years old. Read about it: http://100777.com/protocols
DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES

Elko, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

WhyIsThat wrote:
<quoted text>
IKR, blacks are now scientists thanks to the magic of TV.
Have you not noticed the makeup of guests on the TV shows? Rachael Ray, Kelly Live. Ellen. Etc etc etc. They're mostly femmexnegroes and "jews". You know they have to look far and wide to find a black doctor or vet. Or zoology expert. Or psychologist.

And commercials. Have you noticed the new trend where the negro is this wise all-knowing sage while the White Man is the dimwit?

DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES: http://truthmonger.info
Nate F

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Negro Free America wrote:
Jews control most TV media, it is their way of saying FU to white America. I buy no product that puts a negro monkey in their ads. If a company wants my business then they better be smart enough to market to humans.
Finally, someone is on the right track. They have the ultimate control and passed senior management of hollywood and madison ave over to alternative lifesyle folks, feminist and profesional single parent black women. This group picks what we see and depicts people a certain way to broadcast all around the world.

This group of people who are in senior management in media hate traditional america and christian values. Their goal is to disrupt everything and change what is normal in America. Now you know why the ultimate power deep in the background picked these people for senior management of our media.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Rooty Tooty wrote:
I do the same Shirley. I boycot companies with ads that cater to black folk. I turn the channel and do not go back. Great example. McDonalds. I haven't gone to Mcdonalds in 10 years. Just one time I heard them play RAP music and that was once too many for me. They no longer get my business.
I see EBT cards accepted everywhere now and so I have to shop with the blacks. Mexicans, and scum whites that get their free stuff from the Government. My tax dollars at work!
Allstate....

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I think its to flare up racial attention from whites. Im actually serious and not being sarcastic. Think about it.

What started the KKK? The Emancipation of Negoes which freed SKILLED BLACK SLAVES. North did fine seeing that they had factories while the South Whites became poorer due to cheap labour and skillful blacks getting all the construction,farming and etc jobs. So poor whites formed the KKK to perserve their stake through returning the fear.

Now today it similiar with more players. Lets see the ingredients match.

Free Slaves,low wage workers= Poor Enraged Whites
Illegal Immigrants(present),low wage workers+recession=Poor Enraged Whites

Now coupled that with Black President, Multicultural Media and anytime now its gonna get out on hand.

The peoplr.pulling the string are using the same ingredient for the same result. Now do you want to be a pawn or think outside color
My tv

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Just stop spending your money with the advertisers that push black actors on you. Just keep it in balance 12% black 88% other. I also stopped watching live tv. I can skip what I don't want to see. Helps my stress level!

“never a dull moment in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Sharpsville Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

My tv wrote:
Just stop spending your money with the advertisers that push black actors on you. Just keep it in balance 12% black 88% other. I also stopped watching live tv. I can skip what I don't want to see. Helps my stress level!
you crawl back into your cave?

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you crawl back into your cave?
lol
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

...the question we should b asking is - y r these jewish tv bosses pushing all these niccuz on the rest of the population???.......

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Zaius wrote:
It is even funnier that they are doing things real blacks never do. Sitting down with the family for dinner with a father, skydiving, scuba diving, swimming, buying new cars, eating at restaurants that are always whites only.
It is the progressive media.
The White media is trying to subliminally program them. But it doesn't seem to be working.

BTW there is a new film coming Olympus has Fallen with Morgan Freeman as president. Again!

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Nate F wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, someone is on the right track. They have the ultimate control and passed senior management of hollywood and madison ave over to alternative lifesyle folks, feminist and profesional single parent black women. This group picks what we see and depicts people a certain way to broadcast all around the world.
This group of people who are in senior management in media hate traditional america and christian values. Their goal is to disrupt everything and change what is normal in America. Now you know why the ultimate power deep in the background picked these people for senior management of our media.
That is also true. But who's going to stop them?
Angry in Cleveland

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The reality is black America is broke....and I mean more than financially. It is a pathetic culture duped by liberal self righteous white America thinking they were their "Black Moses". I got some bad news for you sunshine, it isn't color. Go ask the thousands of successful Asian-Indians that live and assimilate in this country, who may be darker than you. It is hard work, education, and sacrifice. Not hate speech spoken rhythmically "rap", or playing organized children's games professionally (sport). Your mythos is based on lies and faulicies of your sexual prowess and entertainment "attributes". You really want to stick it to the man. Stop asking for hand outs, marry the mother of your first child, educate yourself other than social sciences, and stop complaining. I pray for a day when the term "African-American" is only used referring to actual "African" immigrants that willingly assimilate and contribute to this country.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Angry in Cleveland wrote:
The reality is black America is broke....and I mean more than financially. It is a pathetic culture duped by liberal self righteous white America thinking they were their "Black Moses". I got some bad news for you sunshine, it isn't color. Go ask the thousands of successful Asian-Indians that live and assimilate in this country, who may be darker than you. It is hard work, education, and sacrifice. Not hate speech spoken rhythmically "rap", or playing organized children's games professionally (sport). Your mythos is based on lies and faulicies of your sexual prowess and entertainment "attributes". You really want to stick it to the man. Stop asking for hand outs, marry the mother of your first child, educate yourself other than social sciences, and stop complaining. I pray for a day when the term "African-American" is only used referring to actual "African" immigrants that willingly assimilate and contribute to this country.
Yes, very accurate in my opinion.

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

When you figure outbyou gonna need someone!

When you figure out its all right here in the city where you dont run from where you come from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••