why so many blacks on television

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Zaius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2010
It is even funnier that they are doing things real blacks never do. Sitting down with the family for dinner with a father, skydiving, scuba diving, swimming, buying new cars, eating at restaurants that are always whites only.

It is the progressive media.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ms Cracker Smacker

Lithonia, GA

#3 Oct 30, 2010
!HATER ALERT! LOL You crackers want to black so bad that you count every black person you see on TV..LMAO How pathetic?! Whites are natural born R_E_T_A_R_D_S.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Negro Free America

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 30, 2010
Jews control most TV media, it is their way of saying FU to white America. I buy no product that puts a negro monkey in their ads. If a company wants my business then they better be smart enough to market to humans.
anna

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2010
BLACKS ACT LIKE THEY HAVE TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION.

“Thanks YC!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Sacramento, CA

#8 Oct 30, 2010
Negro Free America wrote:
Jews control most TV media, it is their way of saying FU to white America. I buy no product that puts a negro monkey in their ads. If a company wants my business then they better be smart enough to market to humans.
It is so much more. It is a way to desensitize folks to race mixing, a progressive agenda. I will say many progressives are Jews, but some Jews are staunch patriots too. it is like 90/10, but I think it is time to start playing the same word games they do. Progressive is just as filthy as Jew, it just is PC..for now.

Rules for Radicals works both ways. Force them to play by their own rules.

“Thanks YC!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Sacramento, CA

#9 Oct 30, 2010
Zaius wrote:
It is even funnier that they are doing things real blacks never do. Sitting down with the family for dinner with a father, skydiving, scuba diving, swimming, buying new cars, eating at restaurants that are always whites only.
Someone needs to do a real unbiased media study. I bet we find 65%+ blacks in TV media adds in a 80% white country.
loooooool

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2010
Because they are given "welfare handout" roles, so as to keep the rest of blacks in America from b&tching and whining about why they're not represented in American TV, when America is made up of more than 75% white people? And 98% of black people do not even CARE about being actors/actresses or getting into media. Most of the males care about sports, drug dealing, robbing banks, etc. more of their women go get jobs, but even then they never think of acting on TV or radio. Way more whies grow up in a culture where acting is sought after, so it only logical more whites should be in TV and radio.

Morons! They are the racists now!
Aidyn

Loganville, GA

#11 Oct 30, 2010
crackers are stupid...

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 31, 2010
Zaius wrote:
And you would be one of those that would ask why isn't Black men doing better economically. As far as I'm concerned, you just answered your own question. Also, you just proved why.
ugly monkeys

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2010
Aidyn wrote:
crackers are stupid...
I bet this ape spent hours thinking of an argument for this thread. hours of time spent thinking of clever insults. and crackers are stupid is the best her negroe mind could do
dcm

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
Ever commercial and every sitcom has at least 1 token ape. there are more mexicans in america than black people. i dont see many asians on television compared to blacks either. is it because latinos and asians dont bytch about everything? i dont want to see you stupid ugly fu**ers on my tv.
This is: sad and pathetic and Dr. Seuss's alter aliases
dcm

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2010
Zaius wrote:
This is one of oh shytty's alter aliases.
dcm

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2010
Negro Free America wrote:
Jagwa Boy or as I like to refer to him..Jagwa the fool.
dcm

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2010
Big Meany wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so much more. It is a way to desensitize folks to race mixing, a progressive agenda. I will say many progressives are Jews, but some Jews are staunch patriots too. it is like 90/10, but I think it is time to start playing the same word games they do. Progressive is just as filthy as Jew, it just is PC..for now.
Rules for Radicals works both ways. Force them to play by their own rules.
Really shytty, yet again!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Oct 31, 2010
People generally strive to be what they see if they admire it. Black people watch alot of tv. I have a channel block on my childrens TV. They get only Local television and PBS. No BET, OXY or MTV.
Impeach Obama

Tucson, AZ

#19 Oct 31, 2010
Zaius wrote:
You're right. Even though black men are only 5 percent of the population, they are all over the TV like poop in a sewer.

If they showed blacks as they really are, they would show them on America's Most Wanted as criminals wanted for rape, kidnappings, and murder.
Confused Black Guy

London, UK

#20 Oct 31, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
Ever commercial and every sitcom has at least 1 token ape. there are more mexicans in america than black people. i dont see many asians on television compared to blacks either. is it because latinos and asians dont bytch about everything? i dont want to see you stupid ugly fu**ers on my tv.
Here you go moron... Recognise your pointless self?

*smh*
Impeach Obama

Tucson, AZ

#21 Oct 31, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
The only ad a negro needs to be in is a chicken ad, a condom ad slim fast ad or hooked on phonics
You mean "hooked on ebonics", as in, "I AXED her and AXED her until she finally said YO."
ugly monkeys

United States

#22 Oct 31, 2010
I guess what im really trying to ask is why blacks always need a spotlight on them. other minorites work and earn their respect. blacks just demand it. anywhere you go you will see blacks being loud and silly. trying to get that spotlight
ugly monkeys

United States

#23 Oct 31, 2010
Im sorry but there is no reason why aa deserve so much praise in america. if you need a token minority make it a mexican or asian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
difference between a black and catholic forum s... 4 min Samoan Irish 9
I Only LOVE Responsible Black Americans. (from ... 6 min Black Lotus Family 35
WHY do white people let their dogs lick them in... (Mar '10) 6 min Diamondiqa 26
Evolution = Genetic Mutation 13 min Tme 18
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 15 min ugly monkeys 69
I am not a human. 15 min Believer 2
What do you think of the 2014 remake of Annie? 19 min Spotted Girl 23
Merry Christmas White People 44 min Samoan Irish 62
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Glimmer 98,170
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Glimmer 28,696
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr Crazy88 406
More from around the web