I am a Chinese girl who is attracted ...

I am a Chinese girl who is attracted to black guys

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 6, 2013
I am studying for my Bachelor's degree in Illinois. I always support all types of interracial relationships, and I hate racism. I find myself more attracted to black guys, which is pretty unusual.
Here is a video I made, answering some of the questions asked by someone else online.
&li st=FL3x_XIbdayfdwJCxcyiWFyw

Location hidden

#2 Nov 6, 2013
I think some black people are very beautiful!
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 Nov 6, 2013
Anniemal wrote:
I think some black people are very beautiful!
I think white people are more beautiful. Most of the world agrees with me.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#4 Nov 6, 2013
Ignore ugly white monkeys sweety, he's a white no life havin racist. You are very beautiful as well.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 6, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>I think white people are more beautiful. Most of the world agrees with me.
I don't think any race is necessarily more beautiful. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholders. Most people agree with you is because of the white dominance in contemporary mass media.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 6, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Ignore ugly white monkeys sweety, he's a white no life havin racist. You are very beautiful as well.
Thank you. Some racist bigots keep on talking shit online is because they feel so insecure with themselves.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Anniemal wrote:
I am studying for my Bachelor's degree in Illinois. I always support all types of interracial relationships, and I hate racism. I find myself more attracted to black guys, which is pretty unusual.
Here is a video I made, answering some of the questions asked by someone else online.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b-1gASLfI-gXX&list=FL3x_X IbdayfdwJCxcyiWFyw
Thank you.

I like your attitude. Yours is a message that needs to be presented in this community because we have been abused so often that we tend to think everybody hates us. But my ex-wife is Japanese. And I still find myself attracted to many Asian girls. But I have always thought that Asians and Africans need to find common cause together against racism on the political level as well as in terms of business and economic relations between Asia and Africa. What first attracted me to Japanese culture was their economic progress and the lessons that I could learn from them and apply in Africa. LOL Now, I think China has been learning from Africa as well. The current mixed economy in China was first experimented with in Ghana under Kwame Nkrumah.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#11 Nov 6, 2013
Anniemal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Some racist bigots keep on talking shit online is because they feel so insecure with themselves.
So true.
Albert B

London, UK

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Hah toast has a fetish

And the OP is probably a fraud.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I like your attitude. Yours is a message that needs to be presented in this community because we have been abused so often that we tend to think everybody hates us. But my ex-wife is Japanese. And I still find myself attracted to many Asian girls. But I have always thought that Asians and Africans need to find common cause together against racism on the political level as well as in terms of business and economic relations between Asia and Africa. What first attracted me to Japanese culture was their economic progress and the lessons that I could learn from them and apply in Africa. LOL Now, I think China has been learning from Africa as well. The current mixed economy in China was first experimented with in Ghana under Kwame Nkrumah.
I've heard that there are a lot of Africans in China now, mainly Nigerian. Those Africans regard China as a land full of opportunities, but their arrival also caused some racial conflicts. China still has a long way to go to accept this cultural diversity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,483,682
if a famous republican celebrity threatened to... 6 min ugly monkeys 4
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 9 min PoliciaFederal 143
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 13 min jill123 70
News Being conservative is not being racist 14 min 16 TEEN SHOTS 128
Kelly Ann Conway 22 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
News New club celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. 28 min Coming from 6
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 1 hr Barros chingon 132
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 2 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web