Do black men really have larger penises?

Dissection

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#145 Mar 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>News reports, for example.
I remember reading about a murder case where a white woman was murdered by her white husband after she confessed to him that she had been cheating behind his back with a BLACK MAN.
She was seeing the black man at a hotel while her husband was out of town.(he worked hard as a traveling salesman)
What made the case unusual was the white judge who, upon hearing that the defendant had butchered his wife with an ax after learning she was screwing a BLACK MAN, remarked, "Well I have to call a spade a spade".
That's awesome! So where's the link, Frank? Come on now, you want all this prove, so prove it.

Also, you don't think this has happened before with any other races of poeple? You don't think other races have been caught, divorced, etc, etc, only black men with white women? HUH? LMFAO!

Again, you're trying to put yourself on a pedestal because you want to stand out, but I don't know why. Why do you think that is?

Dissection

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#146 Mar 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
Now YOUR turn, Dissection.
Either PUT UP or SHUT UP, my friend!
Still waiting for yours, actually.

:)
Frank

Southfield, MI

#147 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFFLMFAO!
Okay, Franky boy. You keep putting up the "I'm black and have something to prove" and keep pushing out your chest around white men! Everyone can see through it so, it's no biggy. ;) You keep living in your world and keep thinking this can only happen to white men and not black men! LMFAO! GOD, you're so transparent. It's like you're not even trying to be a respectable man...LOL! Oh well!
Hey Frank, humor me...show me this proof about all these white women cheating on their white husbands with black men. You're talking about "no proof". Talk about being "untrue".
But really, you've got to be shittin' me with this. I mean, you're either just having fun with me and you're really this stupid, Frank. To tell you the truth, I have a hard time buying this. I don't believe that someone is this stupid and insecure.
Sorry Frank, but I'm doubting your seriousness here.
"When fools hear the truth, they get mad; when wise men hear the truth, they learn and become wiser"---Confucius

Your ignorant namecalling shows you got MAD when YOU heard the TRUTH!

Matthew1s

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#150 Mar 24, 2011
Why do black men try so hard to keep this myth alive? You could be doing something productive but instead your sitting on your ass collecting that welfare check trying to hype yourself up online.

Franks a perfect example of that lmao
I Hate Honkeys

Minneapolis, MN

#151 Mar 24, 2011
Matthew1s wrote:
Why do black men try so hard to keep this myth alive? You could be doing something productive but instead your sitting on your ass collecting that welfare check trying to hype yourself up online.
Franks a perfect example of that lmao
Honkey sure love to talk about black cock. And how would you know its a myth? You been measuring?

Dissection

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#152 Mar 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>"When fools hear the truth, they get mad; when wise men hear the truth, they learn and become wiser"---Confucius
Your ignorant namecalling shows you got MAD when YOU heard the TRUTH!
Who said anything about truth? This is your opinion...LMFAO! Frank, do you now know the difference between truth and opinion?

But hey, I can use that quote too..."When fools hear the truth, they get mad; when wise men hear the truth, they learn and become wiser"---Confucius...

but Franky...perhaps YOU'RE so MAD because I'm not buying the bullshit you're flinging towards me. ;)

Nevertheless, I'm having a hard time taking you serious here. Regardless, I'm enjoying the hell out of it, Franko!

:)

Dissection

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#153 Mar 24, 2011
Matthew1s wrote:
Why do black men try so hard to keep this myth alive? You could be doing something productive but instead your sitting on your ass collecting that welfare check trying to hype yourself up online.
Franks a perfect example of that lmao
Yup! You're right! Frank himself is so insecure, he'll fight to the bitter end to make anyone believe it. Not to mention a lot of other black males, not all of them though. It's just people like Frank who make the rest of black people look like a total and complete joke. Eh, oh well, people like Frank are fun to debate with. LMFAO!

Cheers!

Dissection

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#155 Mar 24, 2011
I Hate Honkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
Honkey sure love to talk about black cock. And how would you know its a myth? You been measuring?
How do you know most white people aren't hung? Have YOU been measuring?

By the way, you're here too...do you love talk about black cock?

SMDH!

LMFAO!
THE COLLECTIVE

United States

#156 Mar 24, 2011
FRANK HAS SUCKED DOZENS OF 12" LIMP, BENT TO THE LEFT , BLACK COBRAS UNTIL THEY DELIVERED A CREAMY LOAD, WHICH HE GREEDILY SWALLOWED.

Dissection

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#157 Mar 24, 2011
Power Driver wrote:
<quoted text>why do you cracker men try so hard to dispel it? Ha! ha! its because you know that you are inadequate and it pulverizes your emotions! You call it hype and a myth and what ever else you can come up with like all black men have aids to try and dissuade the white women form finding out for themselves! But guess what? Its not working you ass hole! Forget it! White women love to suck on this big smoke sausage of mine and there's nothing you can do about it except cry and put your hands in your pocket and try and feel that little worm of yours while you kick a can down the street with tears in your eyes! Ha! ha! You're pathetic!
Why do you negro men try so hard to lie about it and keep the lie alive? It's because you know you're inadequate and you have to use the media and have black men themselves lie about it to boost their confidence! Whenever it's challanged, black men get VERY upset! There's a reason there is no scientific facts about this. There is a reason most people aren't dumb enough to buy it, it's because IT ISN'T TRUE! Black men seem to have a real self-confidence issue and until you guys stop lying, accept the fact it's BS and become more secure with yourself, you're always going to need to lie. That's too bad!
THE COLLECTIVE

United States

#160 Mar 24, 2011
POWER DRIVER also loves cock. White and black are his favorite , but he has peeled the foreskin back on a few uncircumcised puerto ricans and serviced them..he prefers semi-flaccid limp 13" black MONSTA COCKS when he gets his sphincter StReTcHeD......but his number 1 cock is a chode...a short white mushroom headed cock that FILLS hiw whole mouth..glug...glug...glug..swa llow
Power Driver wrote:
<quoted text>why do you cracker men try so hard to dispel it? Ha! ha! its because you know that you are inadequate and it pulverizes your emotions! You call it hype and a myth and what ever else you can come up with like all black men have aids to try and dissuade the white women form finding out for themselves! But guess what? Its not working you ass hole! Forget it! White women love to suck on this big smoke sausage of mine and there's nothing you can do about it except cry and put your hands in your pocket and try and feel that little worm of yours while you kick a can down the street with tears in your eyes! Ha! ha! You're pathetic!
Frank

Southfield, MI

#162 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
Who said anything about truth? This is your opinion...
An opinion FOUNDED in TRUTH!

In my thread entitled, "Seduced By The Rock Star's Wife", I was speaking from MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

If you were INTELLIGENT, you would have been able to perceive that it was the TRUTH!

"If a fool be associated with a wise man, even all his life, he will perceive the truth as little as a spoon perceives the truth; if an intelligent man spend one minute only with a wise man, he will soon perceive the truth as the tongue perceives the taste of soup"---The Dhammapada
Frank

Southfield, MI

#163 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
Who said anything about truth? This is your opinion...
An opinion FOUNDED in TRUTH!

In my thread entitled, "Seduced By The Rock Star's Wife", I was speaking from MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

If you were INTELLIGENT, you would have been able to perceive that it was the TRUTH!

"If a fool be associated with a wise man, even all his life, he will perceive the truth as little as a spoon perceives the taste of soup; if an intelligent man spend one minute only with a wise man, he will soon perceive the truth as the tongue perceives the taste of soup"---The Dhammapada
----------
Frank

Southfield, MI

#164 Mar 24, 2011
THE COLLECTIVE wrote:
FRANK HAS SUCKED DOZENS OF 12" LIMP, BENT TO THE LEFT , BLACK COBRAS UNTIL THEY DELIVERED A CREAMY LOAD, WHICH HE GREEDILY SWALLOWED.
Since you THOUGHT UP that sick, perverted statement you posted, it sounds like you have a severe MENTAL PROBLEM to me!!!!

Matthew1s

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#166 Mar 24, 2011
I Hate Honkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
Honkey sure love to talk about black cock. And how would you know its a myth? You been measuring?
Your black women told me mines bigger and it is definitely a myth.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#167 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
Why do you negro men try so hard to lie about it and keep the lie alive?
You wouldn't know the truth if it SLAPPED YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD!!!!

Matthew1s

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#168 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! You're right! Frank himself is so insecure, he'll fight to the bitter end to make anyone believe it. Not to mention a lot of other black males, not all of them though. It's just people like Frank who make the rest of black people look like a total and complete joke. Eh, oh well, people like Frank are fun to debate with. LMFAO!
Cheers!
Whats funny is it actually backfires when women expect them to be big but instead they end up with a 4 incher. LOL!
Frank

Southfield, MI

#170 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
How do you know most white people aren't hung?
Your mom told us!

:^)
I Hate Honkeys

Minneapolis, MN

#171 Mar 24, 2011
Matthew1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Your black women told me mines bigger and it is definitely a myth.
You are gay. And gullible. And not much going on in your life either aye?

LOL @ the little honkey who says he has a big penis.
I Hate Honkeys

Minneapolis, MN

#172 Mar 24, 2011
Matthew1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny is it actually backfires when women expect them to be big but instead they end up with a 4 incher. LOL!
LOL @ the little irritated honkey still thinking about black penises.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Ghetto Lobster considered soulfood? 5 min THX Master of Blacks 2
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 7 min THX Master of Blacks 21
why whites here hate blacks so ? 9 min Redefined 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,016
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 19 min Ttt 43
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 27 min Ttt 7
Google-ex Employees Spill the Beans! 30 min RealTalk 1
Negroes Rejoice! Another cat 5 on the way! Loot... 1 hr Mr Lee 16
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 2 hr Kip 25
More from around the web