Do black men really have larger penises?
Jack

Brooklyn, NY

#1043 Jun 11, 2013
George wrote:
It is definitely true: it is nature's way of compensating Black men for shortcomings in other more obvious areas.
the black man is most likely to have a bigger penis the most man
saporolings

Saltville, VA

#1044 Jun 11, 2013
well i'm whiter than my dad and he's bigger than me.. i think or maybe we are the same i'm not sure.. i gotta check again.. i think he slept with my girlfriend..

this indian guy kept tryna have gay sex with me when we were drunk..

and he was big and muscular and i thought he liked women.. because he kept talking about 3 women sucking his wiener..
Whiskey Pete McDougan

Waynesburg, PA

#1045 Jun 14, 2013
Every last person who commented on this thread needs to burn in Hell.
xxbabyxx Laquisha

Stone Mountain, GA

#1046 Jun 15, 2013
Nope not true, I've slept with many men and the black and white men have nothing on the average Arabs and Pakistanis I've been with most of them were all 9 -11 inches, I mean I understand why their women never leave them now, but that's just my opinion, there's probably some small ones out there.
seriously

Louisville, KY

#1048 Jun 21, 2013
yes wrote:
some of there moms massage or jelque their penis when they are babies to make them bigger.
i am sure that happens in other cultures too. i read in a college textbook on sexology called, growing up sexually. it does confirm that some mothers massage their babies penis to make it much larger when they get older.

ghetto hoodlums go through puberty much earlier than 13 which contributes to them being bigger. arabs have taught their kids to start jequing or jerking off when they are 6- 8 years old because it will make them bigger to induce puberty much earlier
seriously

Louisville, KY

#1049 Jun 21, 2013
body builders and athletes use horny goat weed to increase testoserone to buil muscle

i would give this to your kids to help them go thru puberty much earlier and help them in their athletic endeavors
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#1051 Jun 21, 2013
Bryan wrote:
Well my fiance told me her ex was 9 inches and he was black. First off Im 7 1/2 inches and Im white and honestly I don't believe her! Because if she was with a 9 inch penis for 3 years, then how come every time i go deep as I can she acts like it hurts? Especially when I hit it from the back! I believe most these chicks lie about these black dudes penises to make it seem like they can take any size, when really they can't even take a 7 1/2 penis! This is real shit too
She was ACTING dumba**. You said it yourself. Crackaz are dumber than shyt around these here parts.
Chris

Henderson, KY

#1052 Jun 21, 2013
There's more to a black man? Yeah like 7 kids and 7 baby mommas! Better lock up your tv
James

Henderson, KY

#1053 Jun 21, 2013
If black men are so good, why are black women always after white men?
Orange

Accra, Ghana

#1056 Jun 23, 2013
Angela can u show us how to Aproach a gal
Orange

Accra, Ghana

#1057 Jun 23, 2013
Angela could u pls show us how to approach a gal
Scottie

North Las Vegas, NV

#1058 Jun 25, 2013
Michelle wrote:
I am white women who has only dated white men, but my friend has a black boyfriend and she tells me he is the best sex she has ever had, she only dates black men. she says they have the biggest penis'. I want to know if this is just a coincidence, or do most of thhem really have large penis'. Is bigger better? Plz ladies give me some feedback?
thanks!

Michelle.... I'm not a lady but I am a black man who somehow came across this question and I have a 10.5 in penis.... Not trying to brag but yea...
are you serious

La Crosse, WI

#1061 Jul 11, 2013
Shelly85 wrote:
My son's father is the only black man that I can compare to but he has an enormous penis. I don't know if every black guy is as well endowed as he is though. I broke up with the jerk about a month after our son was born when I found out he was seeing another woman.
did you actually think a man with a big penis was going to be faithful to just you??? men with large penises are not going to be faithful and i am sure he had more women than you ever even knew about.

you are silly to even think that he would be faithful considering how much women like big penises. he probably had more black girlfriends on top of all the white women that he was dating.

many black guys are taught to jelq and pump their penis when they go thru puberty to help make their penises bigger. many black men go thru puberty alot earlier than 13 years old like most other men do which also helps make their penis alot bigger. many of the ghetto hoodlums start having sex and jerking off when they are 8-10 years old.

if white men were taught to jelq their penis and pump when they went thru puberty and at a much earlier age than 13, then more white guys would have huge cocks too
are you serious

La Crosse, WI

#1062 Jul 11, 2013
some mothers in other cultures massage and jelq their babies penis for the first few years after they are born to make them bigger when they get older.

this is discussed in a college text book called, growing up sexually, in chapter 9
are you serious

La Crosse, WI

#1063 Jul 11, 2013
Bryan wrote:
Well my fiance told me her ex was 9 inches and he was black. First off Im 7 1/2 inches and Im white and honestly I don't believe her! Because if she was with a 9 inch penis for 3 years, then how come every time i go deep as I can she acts like it hurts? Especially when I hit it from the back! I believe most these chicks lie about these black dudes penises to make it seem like they can take any size, when really they can't even take a 7 1/2 penis! This is real shit too
that means she is not as sexually aroused and lubricated enough when you have sex with her. lack of foreplay may be the root cause but it may also be a lack of interest in sex with you too. maybe your size turns her off and doesn't get her exited enough
are you serious

La Crosse, WI

#1064 Jul 11, 2013
xxbabyxx Laquisha wrote:
Nope not true, I've slept with many men and the black and white men have nothing on the average Arabs and Pakistanis I've been with most of them were all 9 -11 inches, I mean I understand why their women never leave them now, but that's just my opinion, there's probably some small ones out there.
some arab mothers massage and jelq their babies penis for the first few years after they are born and/or they teach them to start jelquing their penis when they are 6-8 years old which induces puberty at a much younger age because it makes their penis alot bigger
Toya

Winston Salem, NC

#1065 Jul 11, 2013
Black men and Northern European men have the biggest c*cks.

Most of the big dicks i have seen were always on English, Scottish, Scandinavian or Black men.

Just look at these English guys

http://menofengland.tumblr.com/
peckerwoods in denial

Decatur, GA

#1070 Jul 11, 2013
Toya wrote:
Black men and Northern European men have the biggest c*cks.
Most of the big dicks i have seen were always on English, Scottish, Scandinavian or Black men.
Just look at these English guys
http://menofengland.tumblr.com/
white men have the smallest dingalings, that's why they belong in this exclusive club

http://smallest-dick-on-earth.com/...
sanz

South Africa

#1075 Jul 13, 2013
I'm a indian guy 4arm sa, any race got their huge penises and some small, like me, I'm very well hung,like not erect, I'm 17cmz long and over thick,
A 17 year old

Louisville, KY

#1078 Jul 25, 2013
After playing 4 years of football and showering with all races and a few crazy parties I see really no difference between white and black and if there is it's not even an half a inch average but I really could care less I'm one of those lucky big guys 6 inch soft 8 1/2 erect. 7inch girth so I'm good I really don't care I think deep down the people that dont like black and whites dating are guys that don't have to much confidants in their ability if you know what I mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is hardcore pawn racist 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
News Black History month by the numbers 3 min poo 3
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min serfs up 148
Where in the world is the NRA 8 min Kato 103
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Teaman 1,394,733
Should BW abort BM babies? (Mar '11) 12 min A Perm For BM 113
What is a white crime expert? 12 min Kato 88
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 36 min yisarel 135,970
African/Asian Muslims Target White 1 hr enoch powell 39
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,275
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 71
More from around the web