“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#94 Jan 24, 2011
As a black man,i find this fascination about our penis very annoying,i'm not flattered or anything because of the dumb myth,i just want people to quit talking about it.
TheTruth

AOL

#95 Feb 1, 2011
You know, its funny. We have someone on the forum here who actually knows something about this like this nurse here (RN in CA, page 137, read her post-http://www.topix.com/foru m/afam/T2STBN7TFT3L0P6IB/p137) and by the way, I asked my sister who's an LPN and she said the same thing that this nurse said, yet we have people still trying to debate.

Look, once facts are given to you, and you still don't understand it and accept it, then we're at a situation to where it's not about if it's true or not anymore. We all know this is a myth, and I knew that before this nurse here wrote this. What this is about is black people playing white people for a fool, and frankly, when white people come on here and harass everyone, I DON'T BLAME THOSE BLACK PEOPLE! Black people know this is a myth too. I'm white but I have to say, you white people debating on here about this are total and complete morons. Why debate something that isn't true in the first place? Even black people know this is a made up "fairy-tail" myth about themselves, yet you other white people are too stupid to see that?

Come one people, if it were true, there would be scientific evidence to back this up, but there isn't. And if you want "basic" internet surveys, sometimes the whites are bigger and sometimes the blacks are bigger. Hell, one even said that Arab's were bigger. WOW!

I have to hand it to you black people on here, you guys realize these white people on here are stupid and you're just having fun with them, putting doubts in their heads when there's nothing to doubt. And you know what, it's funny as hell! Don't let these white people ruin your forum, they're just a bunch of trouble makers and dumb asses! If you white people can't figure out that black men are not larger and this is all a Liberal media stunt, then I suggest you go crawl in a hole and forget life! I'm embarrassed to be white because of you people. WISE UP!!!
Ms malibu

El Monte, CA

#96 Feb 3, 2011
Duh.once you black u never go back.they do say that for a reason.
Uselfhater

Miamisburg, OH

#97 Feb 3, 2011
Michelle wrote:
I am white women who has only dated white men, but my friend has a black boyfriend and she tells me he is the best sex she has ever had, she only dates black men. she says they have the biggest penis'. I want to know if this is just a coincidence, or do most of thhem really have large penis'. Is bigger better? Plz ladies give me some feedback?
thanks!
Yeah i've got 9.5 inch cock...If you like it hard in butt hole I give free service..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#98 Feb 3, 2011
Ms malibu wrote:
Duh! You also hear "stay white, it's outta sight", or "once you go white, you'll be alright", or "once you go black, white boys don't want you back", meaning, those women are now dirty. So, I guess they say that for a reason, too.:)

Cheers!
Marley

Los Angeles, CA

#100 Feb 4, 2011
Ms malibu wrote:
Yeah, because some STD's are incurable.
Martha

Fort Worth, TX

#103 Mar 12, 2011
Michelle wrote:
I am white women who has only dated white men, but my friend has a black boyfriend and she tells me he is the best sex she has ever had, she only dates black men. she says they have the biggest penis'. I want to know if this is just a coincidence, or do most of thhem really have large penis'. Is bigger better? Plz ladies give me some feedback?
thanks!
No not all black men have big penis i have started dating black and the first two were huge and the sex was better after u get used to it but i just met a guy and he is average
blackromeo4 juliet22

Mechanicsville, VA

#105 Mar 12, 2011
Yes black men have bigger penis all the Spanish, and Asian women I have slept with told me I was larger than Asian and white men COMBINED.
Michelle wrote:
thanks!

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#106 Mar 16, 2011
This is the only reason non black women date you black men yet you are too blind to notice. This stereotpye needs to die. Its just plain and simple all black men do not have a big one. Stop being sex slaves to these women who only see you for one thing. Just like the white man sees us for only one thing. But black women seem to already know this.
Shelby

Conway, AR

#108 Mar 23, 2011
OHREALLYs DEAD MOTHER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Your friend is correct.
Well not really....I mean I'm married to a white guy who's just as well hung as the black guys I dated all through highschool. Only hes an engineer.....so yea. Hope I helped some
Jasmine

Nanuet, NY

#109 Mar 23, 2011
Michelle wrote:
thanks!
Michelle Obama you know the answer you silly goose ;) you know Barry inherited that black side for his wee wee that's why your always smiling and glowing :)
Frank

Hamtramck, MI

#110 Mar 23, 2011
Shelby wrote:
Well not really....I mean I'm married to a white guy who's just as well hung as the black guys I dated all through highschool. Only hes an engineer.....so yea. Hope I helped some
But the white penis lacks the melanin molecule, which is an aphrodisiac.

Location hidden

#111 Mar 23, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>But the white penis lacks the melanin molecule, which is an aphrodisiac.
Well, but the black penis suffers from frenulum breve. Plus you add in phimosis and paraphimosis, you're dealing with both unstable reactions.
Frank

Hamtramck, MI

#112 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
Well, but the black penis suffers from frenulum breve. Plus you add in phimosis and paraphimosis, you're dealing with both unstable reactions.
No women are complaining, so i guess your opinion is null and void.

Location hidden

#114 Mar 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No women are complaining, so i guess your opinion is null and void.
EXACTLY! I couldn't have said it better myself...

Frank wrote: "But the white penis lacks the melanin molecule, which is an aphrodisiac."

...no women are complaining, so I guess your opinion is null and void, too.

:)

Thanks, Frank
Frank

Hamtramck, MI

#116 Mar 24, 2011
Dissection wrote:
...no women are complaining, so I guess your opinion is null and void, too.
:)
Thanks, Frank
They're not complaining...they're just screwing BLACK MEN behind their WHITE HUSBANDS BACKS!!!!!''

I started a thread a white ago entitled, "Seduced By The Rock Star's Wife." (a true story)

To read it yourself, just click on the following link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TI8V4SJ4E99VL...

Seduced By The Rock Star's Wife!---By Frank

Excerpt: "I was 17, she was 25. I didn't know she was married...and to a rock star???

My friend Jack and I were walking down the sidewalk, minding our own business one night when 2 LOVELY women approached us.

It was a hot, summer night..."
Frank

Hamtramck, MI

#117 Mar 24, 2011
When you're tall, dark, and handsome, you learn a lot about women.

Sexually liberated women love the melanin d*ck!

:^)

Location hidden

#118 Mar 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>They're not complaining...they're just screwing BLACK MEN behind their WHITE HUSBANDS BACKS!!!!!''
So what? Black women screw white men behind their black husbands back, and so forth. Asian women screw Latin men behind their Asian husbands back, etc etc. This is just life, you're no different from anyone else, I'm no different from anyone else, the Asian man who's Asian wife screws a Latin man is no different. So, again, so what?

I also saw a white car drive down the road today, too. Again, so what?

Location hidden

#119 Mar 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>"Seduced By The Rock Star's Wife." (a true story)
To read it yourself, just click on the following link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TI8V4SJ4E99VL...
Seduced By The Rock Star's Wife!---By Frank
Excerpt: "I was 17, she was 25. I didn't know she was married...and to a rock star???
My friend Jack and I were walking down the sidewalk, minding our own business one night when 2 LOVELY women approached us.
It was a hot, summer night..."
Not sure I get the point here.

Location hidden

#120 Mar 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
When you're tall, dark, and handsome, you learn a lot about women.
Sexually liberated women love the melanin d*ck!
:^)
Okay. Well when you're tall, white and handsome, you also learn a lot about women too. Again, what's the point?

"Sexually liberated women love the melanin d*ck!" Okay. Well, some do, just like some "sexually liberated" women want to have relations with another woman. Some "sexually liberated" women love the a masculine white mans "d*ck", etc, etc.

Again, not sure what the point of this here is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerry Washington 2 min Capree 9
WE The People (Feb '13) 3 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 275
The Chinese 3D printed a 5 story building for l... 15 min black troll 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 103,856
Everyone needs to report Iseetriplets for abuse 16 min black troll 6
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 28 min black troll 207
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 37 min Nbam 620
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 1 hr The Void 337
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 2 hr Bearflagboy 96
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 3 hr Situational Aware... 1,047