Do black men really have larger penises?
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#1015 Apr 13, 2013
Honesty wrote:
I know guys that ask girls if they've slept with a black guy before as a test.(The answer is no.)
As if they are gonna get the truth anyhow. Sooo dumb!
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#1016 Apr 14, 2013
Honesty wrote:
I know guys that ask girls if they've slept with a black guy before as a test.(The answer is no.)
does the question apply to black girls?
I'd be shocked if a non-black guy asked me if i'd ever slept with a black guy.
Am from africa and big black cock is the bedroom cuisine.(even for white girls who come here)
so that question would be hilarious for someone like me.
mike

Tustin, CA

#1019 Apr 19, 2013
Not all black men I'm black i got a average size
Drea

United States

#1020 Apr 20, 2013
White men have small penises . Period. And to the people who are commenting the white people are smarter then black people, not true. There are many black men who have way more intelligence than crackers. Goodbye !
john

London, UK

#1021 Apr 20, 2013
big penis is 1 of few things a black man can boast about lol. but unfortunately for them most women dont choose a partner based on that let alone that been the main thing most women look for,unless there jus hoes. women dont mind as long as its a decent size, so some black men can boast about it but in reality it doesnt give them much benefits with women generally .
jake steed

United States

#1022 Apr 20, 2013
Black power wrote:
And another thing have u ever noticed how much more ass black women have that's another reason we have big cocks to to hit that big ass from behind white girls r flat
it does make sense. blacks having a bigger dick to hit fat asses. asians having the smallest asses so it doesnt take much to knock it from the back
jake steed

United States

#1024 Apr 21, 2013
Faustus wrote:
In lord of the rings... Do you think that the hobbit-women ask how big Gandalfs dyke is?
Don´t you think that this dyke-talk is putting a little pressure on the niccaz?
not really cus anything that isnt a hobbit is big to them lol
Mex to the maxx

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1026 May 2, 2013
Look ppl!! Mexican-American guys have the BIG DICK now days forget blacks !! And whites !!! We got this !!! So date more Mexicans were the new slaves of America were biggger ,stronger better !!
KittyLITtER

United States

#1027 May 2, 2013
dose mexican snatch taste like refried beans
KittyLITtER

United States

#1028 May 2, 2013
would you eat a black snatch and dose it taste like collard greenes
jake steed

United States

#1029 May 2, 2013
KittyLITtER wrote:
dose mexican snatch taste like refried beans
mmm mexican snatch taste alright by me. the only thing my expierence is that they just lay there while your piping them down lol
Bryan

United States

#1030 May 3, 2013
Well my fiance told me her ex was 9 inches and he was black. First off Im 7 1/2 inches and Im white and honestly I don't believe her! Because if she was with a 9 inch penis for 3 years, then how come every time i go deep as I can she acts like it hurts? Especially when I hit it from the back! I believe most these chicks lie about these black dudes penises to make it seem like they can take any size, when really they can't even take a 7 1/2 penis! This is real shit too
jake steed

United States

#1032 May 3, 2013
Bryan wrote:
Well my fiance told me her ex was 9 inches and he was black. First off Im 7 1/2 inches and Im white and honestly I don't believe her! Because if she was with a 9 inch penis for 3 years, then how come every time i go deep as I can she acts like it hurts? Especially when I hit it from the back! I believe most these chicks lie about these black dudes penises to make it seem like they can take any size, when really they can't even take a 7 1/2 penis! This is real shit too
because a snatch can bounce back and get it elasticity back
KittyLITtER

United States

#1033 May 4, 2013
thats right if they can pass a 9 lb.youngun a 7in.dyck not gonna hurt it at all they scream to make you feel better
Brigadon

Salt Lake City, UT

#1034 May 16, 2013
Men of African descent have a larger nascent (Non-tumescent) length than men of european descent. However, erectile length is almost identical (racial averages have african men as less than a centimeter larger tumescent)Unfortunately, however, black penises have less flexible tissue, as a result larger black erection are, on average, softer than average european erections. This is probably due to an evolutionary adaptation to cold climates.
So in the shower, yes, black men have much longer penises. In action, however, They are generally the same, although white penises tend to be considerably more rigid. Whether this is appealing or not to you personally is a matter of taste. You are considerably less likely to give yourself a sore throat going down on a black penis.
IDEK

Christchurch, New Zealand

#1037 May 22, 2013
Well what I don't get is why do white women go and have sex with black men and then never go back to whites. It disgusts me to be honest. Why can't whites root whites and blacks root blacks?
WhiteBoy

Columbia, MO

#1038 Jun 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Uhhh…vaginas do NOT get bigger the more they are used. Age might change a few things- but its not due to “oversexing”- just normal ageing. And any vagina will accommodate even a very large penis, with enough lubrication and stimulation. It will adjust to his size- and no it won’t STAY the size it adjusted to.:)
I think you are a bbc addict. I have an 8" pecker and I probably wouldnt even feel myself in your jizz dump. Try to get yourself a vagina tuck hizzo!!!!
bone digger

Palm Bay, FL

#1039 Jun 7, 2013
white man holds the record.... nuff said
George

South Africa

#1040 Jun 8, 2013
It is definitely true: it is nature's way of compensating Black men for shortcomings in other more obvious areas.
Jack

Brooklyn, NY

#1042 Jun 11, 2013
I saw my friend dad,s penis and it was up to his kneecaps and he was black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,582,459
Power of Master Lee for President. 2 min The Power Of Mast... 20
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 6 min El Rey del Mundo 6
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 14 min El Rey del Mundo 10
65 ventilated in ChimpCongo this weekend! 27 min Ugly monkeys 4
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 39 min Hmm the meanie 124
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 1 hr aintnone 22
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 37
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 hr Tony 109