Do black men really have larger penises?
Carribean girl

Apopka, FL

#345 Jul 7, 2011
not all of them BM be packin though so dont expect too much from them all...*cough cough* Brian White *cough*
naughtycupiDD

Waterloo, Canada

#346 Jul 7, 2011
I'm Jamaican n based on experience black guys do have longer oneS sorry white guys fall short in that department... That's why if they can't waist up to it they face up to it :p if you know whatt I mean.... Burn!!!!
Mack

Altadena, CA

#347 Jul 7, 2011
Then there is always that guy that sexing with is about as thrilling as putting on a tampon, just small and doesn't know how to make it work.

One guy I dated was dark skinned and large muscles, but he had the smallest sex organ I have ever seen other than on a little boy. He was not even close to living up to the stereotypical, well endowed Black male. Glad that relationship was real short lived.
naughtycupiDD

Waterloo, Canada

#348 Jul 7, 2011
don't know if it is true but I heard muscular men have smaller wieners.... Wonder if that is true hmmmm.... Lol

“May Allah Guide Mankind”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Jihad An-Nafs

#349 Jul 7, 2011
No idea but I do lol, that's all that matters
naughtycupiDD

Waterloo, Canada

#351 Jul 8, 2011
KemiSeba wrote:
No idea but I do lol, that's all that matters

U black or white n how small :D
Will

College Park, MD

#353 Jul 14, 2011
Michelle, studies show again and again that the race myth is not true.
beauty

Mount Morris, MI

#354 Jul 14, 2011
No ofcourse they dont.. Its a big myth
lee

United States

#355 Jul 24, 2011
No its not true I'm black man with 7in but anyway its not about size its how you use it
Uainthung

Farmington, MI

#356 Aug 11, 2011
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
You liar YOU do have a problem with black women you just to scared to admit it because you know we all will gang up on your racist gay ass. Yes I said it black boy stop playing on your moms computer. And stop following me around and get a life!

Don't worry the state most Likely took her kids from her already
the 1 u see in nghtmares

Pembroke, Canada

#357 Aug 14, 2011
Suppahbadd wrote:
Bitchh U Got me Fuckkedddd Up. i Only Date Black guys And Im Pretty Sure I DONT HAVE AIDS And It Aint Just Black People Who Have Aids See This Is The World ASSUMIN CAUSE U HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK MAN THAT U HAVE AIDS. Bitchh What You Dont Realize is That THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SOON BE MIXED. So Fuckk You And You Your Kkk Havin Asss. And I hope U Get Aids Just For Saying That.! <quoted text>
hoe ur dirt. if i were you i would perminatly close my vag for the rest of life before any more infections or diseases enter. even monkeys have pink skin... and hopefully our governments sees to it that everyone that deserves to be equal will be so none of this mixed shit because the white race now looks down on you. and no it depends on what guy ur with ive been in showers loud n proud of my size n im white n seen little blacks. it scared me. and ive seen huge hung like a horse white guys. im just happy i can easilyplease a woman
Confused

Knoxville, TN

#359 Aug 31, 2011
Been with both. Some black men large and some white men large.
taina

Mountain Ash, UK

#360 Sep 1, 2011
Have been with guys who have large ones too.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#362 Sep 1, 2011
I too have been out with both and I can happily ( :) ) say that it is not true at all. Some white men have been large and some black men have been small. On average I couldn't determine who has the bragging rights.
SadButTrue

Manassas, VA

#363 Sep 1, 2011
WandaLouise wrote:
I too have been out with both and I can happily (:)) say that it is not true at all. Some white men have been large and some black men have been small. On average I couldn't determine who has the bragging rights.
Very True.......... Even Kelly talks about how horrible BM have treated her and now she only dates white men!

Kelly former Boyfriend

http://blog.newsok.com/gossip/2008/09/13/kell...

Now Kelly is dating and "Older Wealthy Multi-Millionaire" . She said she's not lowering her standards for BM. She's not interested in Wanna Be Rappers, hustlers or men who have nothing to offer, she "Moved on" and prfers dating White males only now like 50

http://necolebitchie.com/2010/12/02/kelly-row...

I'm thinking about getting an "All White Man' vs Tri-racial man because he still has some Black in him. Alot of BM let White women rip them off of money and then they want to come to BW broke.

Those tactics are not working anymore MACEO! LMAO

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#364 Sep 1, 2011
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Very True.......... Even Kelly talks about how horrible BM have treated her and now she only dates white men!
Kelly former Boyfriend
http://blog.newsok.com/gossip/2008/09/13/kell...
Now Kelly is dating and "Older Wealthy Multi-Millionaire" . She said she's not lowering her standards for BM. She's not interested in Wanna Be Rappers, hustlers or men who have nothing to offer, she "Moved on" and prfers dating White males only now like 50
http://necolebitchie.com/2010/12/02/kelly-row...
I'm thinking about getting an "All White Man' vs Tri-racial man because he still has some Black in him. Alot of BM let White women rip them off of money and then they want to come to BW broke.
Those tactics are not working anymore MACEO! LMAO
So where is your man from then?
SadButTrue

Manassas, VA

#365 Sep 1, 2011
WandaLouise-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your white wife of 20 years MACEO?

Are you still disrespecting her or did she get smart and leave you?

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#367 Sep 1, 2011
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your white wife of 20 years MACEO?
She does not exist apart from in your head my dear. Go get some help please before it's too late.

For the love of god what on earth does MACEO mean?

Actually I don't want to know, keep it to yourself.
SadButTrue

Manassas, VA

#368 Sep 1, 2011
WandaLouise-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not exist apart from in your head my dear. Go get some help please before it's too late.
For the love of god what on earth does MACEO mean?
Actually I don't want to know, keep it to yourself.
Really MACEO you don't feel that you need help posting 60, 000 messages in less than 2 weeks?

Are you a fool or what?

That's INSANE! To be honest, even I don't know any BM thats as much as a loser as you are!

Come on now , 60,000 messages..........blhahahahaah ahahahahahaah

Seek help!

Woodbridge Mental Health
Woodbridge, VA
SadButTrue

Manassas, VA

#369 Sep 1, 2011
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your white wife of 20 years MACEO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 1 min Oh No You Di-nt 29
do all black women want mixed babies? 4 min zergya 2
Clinton foundation doners met with Crookes Hill... 4 min Roofis splains it 13
George Zimmerman the future Black American! (May '12) 5 min zergya 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min My New Alias RULES 1,417,353
Sistahs, don't trust black men around your kids!!! 8 min T-BOS 11
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 19 min billybob1419 378
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 47,817
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 11 hr fluer 219
More from around the web