Do black men really have larger penises?

Do black men really have larger penises?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 67
Next Last
Michelle

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
I am white women who has only dated white men, but my friend has a black boyfriend and she tells me he is the best sex she has ever had, she only dates black men. she says they have the biggest penis'. I want to know if this is just a coincidence, or do most of thhem really have large penis'. Is bigger better? Plz ladies give me some feedback?

thanks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My HOTPIC is raisng HELLonTOPX”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Sheriff Joe Arpaio wrote:
My wife and daughters tell me that THEY DO have huge penises. The thick veiny ones too. One of these days I'm going to try one myself. As a law enforcement officer its my duty to find proof. I'll keep you all posted.
ou g

Lmbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoff!

Please stop you guys got me laughing my a** OFF!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

__oh_Really__

“post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Oct 10

Bigot, Haiti

#8 Oct 3, 2010
Michelle wrote:
I am white women who has only dated white men, but my friend has a black boyfriend and she tells me he is the best sex she has ever had, she only dates black men. she says they have the biggest penis'. I want to know if this is just a coincidence, or do most of thhem really have large penis'. Is bigger better? Plz ladies give me some feedback?
thanks!
I know you said yiu wanted to hear from women, but I'm a white who who not only only (happened again Max) dates white women, but I won't date a white woman who would date a guy that dates black women, and my black friend said not she nor none of her black friends believe that lie any more, since they started dating more and more white guys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sheriff Joe Arpaio

San Marcos, TX

#9 Oct 3, 2010
L-des wrote:
<quoted text>ou g
Lmbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoff!
Please stop you guys got me laughing my a** OFF!
Oh no! Don't tell me you tapped my Wife's a## also!?!? WTF!!!!!!! Next time tell me though because I'd love to "Watch" the action. Nothing turns me more on that watching my sweetie being slammed by a Mandingo Buck!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10 Oct 3, 2010
Not all but most bm do. I have an average one but a my brothers, my pops and my uncle are very big.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

__oh_Really__

Bigot, Haiti

#14 Oct 3, 2010
emperorjohn wrote:
Not all but most bm do. I have an average one but a my brothers, my pops and my uncle are very big.
I don't even want to know HOW you know that.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Las vegas, NV

#15 Oct 4, 2010
<quoted text>Would they like to meet my horny pretty blond wife and daughters?
Ha! you cant 'do' your wife!

__oh_Really__

Bigot, Haiti

#18 Oct 5, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU told him, dummy...you know you peek a guys...hahahaha...
Hey fatman, have you ever made a post that made any sense?
Becky

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Oct 5, 2010
Michelle wrote:
thanks!
Well, yes and no.

There are some black men with larger penises - and then there are some black men with smaller penises. Just like there are white men with larger penises and with smaller penises.

There are studies out there touting that black men (on average) have larger penises than any other race, but you have to think about where the data is coming from.

For example, one study took to measuring young men found at a popular Spring Break location - where they knew the young men would be drinking and their sex drives running really high (looking at all those young women in bikini's all day). And because they were drinking and their sex drives running high - they knew these young men would jump to any opportunity to drop their pants and show their penises.

But what was the method for measuring the penis? How many white men were measured compared to black men? Where the numbers of participants equal? I don't remember reading about this data in the conclusion of the study. I would venture a guess that there were probably more white men than black men that participated in the study. If this is case, then there are more white penises to measure - and a lot more of those penises to be smaller since the sampling of that particular race was larger. However, if not many black men participated in the study, then there are not many penises to measure and not many small penises to measure. If 100 white men were measured, and 50 black men were measured, and of each group they found 25 men of each group to have a "larger" penis, then STATISTICALLY, the black men would favor better because only 25% of the white men had larger penises compared to 50% of black men. See what I'm getting at?

So you have to be careful what you're reading and who's giving the information. I would bet that your friend is getting the best sex she's ever had because HE knows what he's doing in bed. HE just happens to be a really good lover. There are plenty of white men that give women "the best sex they've ever had". So it's not about size, it's about the perception of the man giving her the best sex she's ever had - regardless of whether he's white or black.

Hope this helps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Angela

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Oct 5, 2010
My wife and daughters tell me that THEY DO have huge penises. The thick veiny ones too. One of these days I'm going to try one myself. As a law enforcement officer its my duty to find proof. I'll keep you all posted.
a piece of advice
This is a bit off topic, but here are some tips for making love to women, especially if you feel your penis does not measure up (no pun intended).

Upon seeing an attractive woman, the first thing insecure men will say to themselves is, "when she sees my little friend I hope she doesn't laugh". Shame on you!. The first thing you should tell yourself is, "she's coming with me tonight, in more ways than one". I assume most men out there approach women they are attracted to, so I won't talk about how to approach a woman. But here is a little hint: make great eye contact and smile).

Assuming that you score big time in the eye contact department, then what? Make your move to a private environment. Keep your mind on the situation and not what's in your pants. She's accepting the situation at hand, so you should do the same. Use your tongue to lick her face and neck while kissing her. Whisper in her ear how sexy she is, and how hot she makes you. While the situation intensifies, your mind will revert back to your manhood because you know the time for your pants to come off is pending. Just remember this...she's there with you because she wants to feel good and have a great time.

Undress her slowly while kissing and touching her and you'll notice her eyes closing and her heavy breathing. She will want to undress you, so let her remove your shirt and caress your body; but don't let her get too carried away. Remember to stay focused on the situation. If you don't feel comfortable enough to remove your pants and expose yourself, then perhaps you should prepare her.

Take her hand gently into yours and caress your chest down to your stomach, keep kissing her, and press your body against hers firmly. Then slowly keep your hand moving down your leg and up again, placing her hand right on your crotch. Move your hand on hers, letting her feel your penis.

By feeling it over your pants, she'll know what to expect. She'll get excited and will go for your belt. Let her kiss your stomach and chest while she unbuttons your pants and they drop to the floor. The moment your woman starts kissing you in the direction of your penis, you know she wants you . Congratulations gentlemen, you have her...and the rest is up to you, so give her a "Big O" feeling.

black man

Coatesville, PA

#23 Oct 5, 2010
becky i have played sports when i went to school and i have also been in the army. in school and the army we had showers and practically all the white guys, when they got in the showers with us black guys they would try to hide their penis by keeping their backs turned toward us just like they were trying to hide. but you are right big doesnt mean good, because it all depends on the woman. some women like it big and some women dont. some women are very tight down below and some women are very loose, also some women are very sensitive down there. like i said it depends on the woman what she likes. not all women are the same

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#25 Oct 6, 2010
There once was a couple of newlyweds named John and Wendy. John told his wife Wendy that he wanted a tattoo! Wendy agreed a and said that would be OK.

John did not know what the tattoo should say or where he would put it. So Wendy replied, "Well, if you REALLY loved me, you would get my name tattooed on your 'thingy'."

John couldn't back out on that one, so he went to the tattoo parlor. The tattoo artist told him that he needed to have an erection while he put it on. After an hour of excruciating pain, the tattoo was done!

As John was on his way home from the tattoo parlor he saw a rest stop and decided he needed to stop and take a leak. He went to the restroom and looked down to admire his tattoo and he noticed, that when he was not erect, the only letters that were visible, were the W and the Y.

Suddenly, a big black gentleman steps into the urinal beside John and John accidentally looked down at the guy and could not help but notice that he ALSO had the letters W and Y tattooed.

So John said "Hey, I guess you have a girlfriend or wife named Wendy too."

The guy looked confused and said, "What makes you think that?" John replied "Well I noticed the W and the Y tattoo -- so you don't have a girlfriend named Wendy?"

The black guy laughed and responded, "No mon, that tattoo says "Welcome to Jamaica, Have a nice day."

__oh_Really__

Bigot, Haiti

#26 Oct 6, 2010
I remember hearing that joke in the fourth grade.....smh....what a stupid girl.....

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#27 Oct 7, 2010
Consider wrote:
If black men have bigger penises on average, does this mean black women have bigger and looser vagina's?
If Asian men have smaller penises on average, does this mean Asian women have smaller and tighter vagina's?
Putting white people in the middle of these two? lol
If penis size matters, well, then so does vagina size. The size of penis only matters when you compare how big the vagina is next to it, whether due to being too loose because of the big toys you put up there on a constant basis, or naturally/genetically just being big or looser than other smaller vagina's for whatever reason.
Vagina's get bigger with more use to them, but penis size roughly stays the same throughout the life of the man.
Penis size shouldn't matter to a women who is not a promiscuous slut.
Uhhh…vaginas do NOT get bigger the more they are used. Age might change a few things- but its not due to “oversexing”- just normal ageing. And any vagina will accommodate even a very large penis, with enough lubrication and stimulation. It will adjust to his size- and no it won’t STAY the size it adjusted to.:)

“Love!”

Thug Town

#28 Oct 8, 2010
Bitchh U Got me Fuckkedddd Up. i Only Date Black guys And Im Pretty Sure I DONT HAVE AIDS And It Aint Just Black People Who Have Aids See This Is The World ASSUMIN CAUSE U HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK MAN THAT U HAVE AIDS. Bitchh What You Dont Realize is That THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SOON BE MIXED. So Fuckk You And You Your Kkk Havin Asss. And I hope U Get Aids Just For Saying That.!
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your friend what it feels like having the AIDS virus when she contracts it because I'm pretty sure the sexual pleasure will be the last thing on her mind.
Youre an idiot and a fool who is out to destroy yourself much like your friend.
Its sad there are your types in the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Love!”

Thug Town

#29 Oct 8, 2010
Oh And Yes They Do. I mean im Sure A White Guy Could Be Bigger And Im Sure A Black man Can Be Little. Btu For The Most Part Black Men Are Bigger But Mixed Men?? Not So Huge.! Just Saying
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#30 Oct 11, 2010
Suppahbadd wrote:
Oh And Yes They Do. I mean im Sure A White Guy Could Be Bigger And Im Sure A Black man Can Be Little. Btu For The Most Part Black Men Are Bigger But Mixed Men?? Not So Huge.! Just Saying
Nice alt account. Make it recently just to troll undercover? What's your main account, troll?

Level 2

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#32 Oct 24, 2010
My son's father is the only black man that I can compare to but he has an enormous penis. I don't know if every black guy is as well endowed as he is though. I broke up with the jerk about a month after our son was born when I found out he was seeing another woman.
got

Phoenix, AZ

#34 Oct 27, 2010
Suppahbadd wrote:
Bitchh What You Dont Realize is That THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SOON BE MIXED. <quoted text>
Say goodbye to beautiful blondes and their beautiful eyes.-.-
UruEuWauWau

Switzerland

#35 Oct 27, 2010
Michelle wrote:
thanks!
Naah, mine is the biggest around here & a few states in America. lol Actually, you wouldn't believe that even Asian & Amerindian guys can have huge, well above the biggest sized 'black bananas', tools for tip drilling. ;-D & Asian women no matter how tight & narrow they naturally are, can accommodate the biggest & thickest duycks like mine. So, overall, it's all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 67
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,432,603
Why are biracial people seen as the most attrac... (Dec '10) 1 min Bye Felicia 78
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 6 min dcool 1,205
Why are AABM Breeding Themselves Out of Existance? (Jul '12) 9 min KIP 115
Obama failure in the news again 12 min Dying Old Hag 2016 2
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 14 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,382
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 14 min Nonlib 661
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Mike 48,847
MSNBC: Trump won 16 min Dying Old Hag 2016 26
IR at the walmart 38 min ROMPER STOMPER 70
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 41 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,346
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr dcool 268
More from around the web