In The Event Of A Nuclear Attack

In The Event Of A Nuclear Attack

Posted in the African-American Forum

Blacks are Racist

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 25, 2013
The serious question here would why would there be a nuclear attack, considering all nuclear powers have mutually assured destruction orders in place?? Even if you make it in to a fall out shelter the surface of the planet will be a complete waste land & those in shelters will die slow agonizing deaths while those "who" were in the surface would have died near instant deaths.
ABC

Greenville, NH

#3 Aug 25, 2013
"Our" fallout shelters? What year is this, 1952? What percentage of whites have fallout shelters? About .000001%, if that? What fantasy world are you living in?
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2013
"Threads was aired on 1984, one Sunday night at 9pm to an unsuspecting UK TV audience. Threads redefines the word grim."...

http://youtu.be/_MCbTvoNrAg

And we came very close to the unthinkable during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Yeah, let's allow Iran to secure nuclear capabilities. By all means, Mr. Mugabe/who signed a deal to sell Tehran Uranium, what could possibly go wrong with that.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Tehran= Iran.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
Should all of us other races refuse to let the blacks into our fallout shelters? My reasoning is this, first off there won't be enough food for everybody so I say let's eliminate the blacks access to food for our own survival, secondly they blacks would become desperately more violent than usual which could mean the end of us as a civilization & we couldn't allow that to happen so I say just let the blacks all die of radiation poisoning & be done with them as a threat to humanity once & for all, thanks for listening.
Blacks will survive a nuclear attack cus we are super human.. Is u whites we should be worried about!

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Aug 25, 2013
*its

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Had a dream vision about tht last night..it was very scary..oh boy i wish it wont happen..cuz sum of my dreams come tru..sadly :(
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Had a dream vision about tht last night..it was very scary..oh boy i wish it wont happen..cuz sum of my dreams come tru..sadly :(
The problem right now is Pakistan that is nuclear capable. On one side of Pakistan we have India who is our friend that also is nuclear capable, and Afghanistan is on the other side of Pakistan. The last thing we want is for Iran to become nuclear capable in that they don't share the same views regarding mutual destruction as was the case with Khrushchev during the cold war.

http://youtu.be/tho5ZYLiuoc

"Thank God the Russians loved their children, too."
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#12 Aug 25, 2013
'Thirteen days. The film is set during the two-week Cuban missile crisis in October of 1962, and it centers on how President John F. Kennedy, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and others handled the explosive situation."

http://youtu.be/tho5ZYLiuoc

There being good reason why JFK was scared "sh*tless".

Peace is found through strength and not appeasement.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#13 Aug 26, 2013
not to mention the rancid stench of blax magnified by being in an enclosed space with them.........

.....and of course we all kno wot blax' natural instinct is in a survival situation - robbery, rape, murder........think back to hurricane katrina in New Orleans........
Lord Griff Izlaam

Athens, GA

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Spoiled Rat wrote:
Should all of us other races refuse to let the blacks into our fallout shelters? My reasoning is this, first off there won't be enough food for everybody so I say let's eliminate the blacks access to food for our own survival, secondly they blacks would become desperately more violent than usual which could mean the end of us as a civilization & we couldn't allow that to happen so I say just let the blacks all die of radiation poisoning & be done with them as a threat to humanity once & for all, thanks for listening.
If something like this should happen, expect EVERYBODY to act like f*cking savages because once the psychological threshold hits them, it would be pandemonium. Be careful what YOU think how people may react because YOU have never experienced such a tragedy like a Nuclear attack. I have never experienced it and I pray that it would never happen.

A terrible weapon was invented by YOUR fellow whites:
During World War II, the United States, with the assistance (collaboration) of physicists, mathematicians, and engineers from the U.S., Britain, Canada and Europe, completed the Manhattan Project to produce the first atomic bomb.
(The project started as the "Manhattan District Engineers" and only became "The Manhattan Project" some time later).

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 26, 2013
Lord Griff Izlaam wrote:
<quoted text>
If something like this should happen, expect EVERYBODY to act like f*cking savages because once the psychological threshold hits them, it would be pandemonium. Be careful what YOU think how people may react because YOU have never experienced such a tragedy like a Nuclear attack. I have never experienced it and I pray that it would never happen.
A terrible weapon was invented by YOUR fellow whites:
During World War II, the United States, with the assistance (collaboration) of physicists, mathematicians, and engineers from the U.S., Britain, Canada and Europe, completed the Manhattan Project to produce the first atomic bomb.
(The project started as the "Manhattan District Engineers" and only became "The Manhattan Project" some time later).
It was a needed invention. In case you haven't noticed, there hasn't been another World War since 1945. That is called deterence! Also if you know anyhing about astronmy you would know that there is a strong liklihood that a large meteorite or asteroid will crash on Earth within the next 100 years or so and cause major devastation. It has happened several times in the past. Lauching a rocket into space with a nuclear payload may be our ony chance against it.
See that's YT always thinking about the bigger picture and the struggle for the survival of humanity.

tsk...tsk. What in the world would you do without us?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Patch The Bird Dog wrote:
I say we deport all the feral blacks back to Africa & nuke the whole continent.
no - becoz we don't want to kill the magnificent wildlife - lions, rhinos, giraffes........
Lord Griff Izlaam

Athens, GA

#18 Aug 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a needed invention. In case you haven't noticed, there hasn't been another World War since 1945. That is called deterence! Also if you know anyhing about astronmy you would know that there is a strong liklihood that a large meteorite or asteroid will crash on Earth within the next 100 years or so and cause major devastation. It has happened several times in the past. Lauching a rocket into space with a nuclear payload may be our ony chance against it.
See that's YT always thinking about the bigger picture and the struggle for the survival of humanity.
tsk...tsk. What in the world would you do without us?
The same before WE didn't know about YT, we would have been alright.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#20 Aug 26, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
You are pure dumb and If there is ever a doubt racists are complete idiots just read their posts
The Infiltrator

Athens, GA

#21 Aug 26, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Send their worthless black asses back to the homeland on a leaky slow boat and convert them to shark shit.
Says the phaggot crakkkuh who's on NDN land.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grumpy 1,458,245
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Barros 50,599
We Should Put NO POWER in USA's & Whites' Hands 8 min Post USA Era 11
700 hundred murders in Chicago this year, so far. 9 min 2 Dogs 11
Atheists Hate Blacks TOO 9 min God Emporer Trump 3
no blacks allowed in this thread 52 min XxwastelandxX 42
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 59 min 2 Dogs 44
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 8 hr Marcus Washington 25
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 8 hr Horny Brotha 24
More from around the web