Why do European men like black women/...
dutch girl

Venlo, Netherlands

#260 Sep 4, 2013
fromAmsterdam wrote:
Well im from holland and I agree with EuropeanBW...its the same here...no one really cares about interracial dating..black women are adored here and black men too! The most people in holland love black people...the Moroccans are the black sheep here..mostly Muslims
don't believe what some black women say here.. it's very rare for a european men to date a black women.. in my county NL.. it's even less than 0,1%
LOL.. you are not dutch.. most dutch really don't like black people.. they are loud usually live in ghetto's.. surinamers, antilianen.. they don't have a good reputation in NL and you know it..
( bijlmer )
there is not that much between a black women in the netherlands and an american black women, they are both obese, fake hair, loud.. not feminine at all.. you know why a lot of people vote wilders.. right?? because they want to kick them out of the country..
and to be honest with you I have never seen a black women with a white men in the netherlands..
I also don't seen any black men with white women.. the only dutch women I know that has a black men is doutzen kroes.. I always see blacks with blacks and white with white and asian with asian..
we stay to our own kind.. most europeans do.. it's very rare not only for dutch but also other european nationalities to date/marry black people.. and if we marry outside it's with other europeans.. so white people
also statistics show to answer the question.. that in europe.. interacial marriage is more rare than in the USA..

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#261 Sep 9, 2013
dutch girl wrote:
<quoted text>
don't believe what some black women say here.. it's very rare for a european men to date a black women.. in my county NL.. it's even less than 0,1%
LOL.. you are not dutch.. most dutch really don't like black people.. they are loud usually live in ghetto's.. surinamers, antilianen.. they don't have a good reputation in NL and you know it..
( bijlmer )
there is not that much between a black women in the netherlands and an american black women, they are both obese, fake hair, loud.. not feminine at all.. you know why a lot of people vote wilders.. right?? because they want to kick them out of the country..
and to be honest with you I have never seen a black women with a white men in the netherlands..
I also don't seen any black men with white women.. the only dutch women I know that has a black men is doutzen kroes.. I always see blacks with blacks and white with white and asian with asian..
we stay to our own kind.. most europeans do.. it's very rare not only for dutch but also other european nationalities to date/marry black people.. and if we marry outside it's with other europeans.. so white people
also statistics show to answer the question.. that in europe.. interacial marriage is more rare than in the USA..
I have been to Amsterdam and I must say people were very nice to me!. I didn't see a lot of black girls but I did see a lot of African men. I really loved how Dutch men are tall and blonde and have these intense green eyes, magnificent.
iamfromROTTERDAM

Hendrik-ido-ambacht, Netherlands

#262 Sep 29, 2013
I dont know what dutch girl is saying but im a blackgirl living in the netherlands in ROTTERDAM . And i see interracial relations all the time. Arabs with blacks , blacks with white , white with asians. It depends where you live tho. I think that dutch girl lives in a places with only dutch people. They are not openminded about interracial relationshipa. But everyone has there own preffences its depends. But me as a black tall skinny girl get always hit by white guys/men here. More in big cities ofcourse! But in Europe you see alot of interracial relationships! Zo dutch girl volgens mij leef jij op een plek ofso of je gaat niet naar buiten of kijk geen tv maar je zal eens naad rotterdam amsterdam den haag almere enz. Moeten kijken! Je ziet echt veel van zulke koppels! Xxx
Ayria Chanel

Southfield, MI

#264 Oct 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Lundet black women that people are so opposed to. You cant stand the thought of us succeeding in anything! Do people of other races ever get spoken of like this with such degree of dislike? Why ALWAYS bashing us? What do ya'll have against us?!![/QUOTE]

I have never understood this either. Why always get the crap end of the stick, well on the internet that is. But most of those people who sit here to troll or makes ignorant comments about a race that has nothing to do with them, shows their insecurity. They hide behind computer screens, because this is where they feel power. 90% of them are trolls, for the mere fact that there is a sick of obession with black people in America.

It starts to make me believe, that we truly are "all that plus more". For these people to disregard us so strongly to the point of scooping to unsavory obession as low, inferior, ugly, and ignorant makes one start to believe who are truly the low ones. I mean think about it, the people who are leaving acrimonious comments had to search for it. It did not magically appear on their screens. If we were so unimportant and loathsome, why put so much energy in hating a group of people you have nothing to do with.

These people give us unwanted attention and scrutiny, that it makes one wonder. Most of those people are low quality human beings with sociopathic tendencies, and they write these comments as a form of psychological terror, in hopes that it will lavishly pull a unassuming black woman/man into their nonsensical agenda. Maybe someday they will find their way out of this confusing and twisted labyrinth they've built mentally. These people are nothing more then road blocks in human development, they are a hindrance to society.

So being the cowards that they are, most of them sit in the dark thinking of ways that they can emotionally and mentally hurt others via the internet. Not only does this person have 0 self esteem but they are also cretins and "wannabe" bullies. Any happy and mentally human being in their right minds would sit here and obsess over a race of people
dutch girl

Venlo, Netherlands

#265 Oct 26, 2013
yes people are nice to you cause your a tourist and you got money with you.. if someone is nice to you ore shows you the way to your hotel it does not mean he wants to date you ore marry you I'm also nice if people ask my something on the streets does not mean I will date them someone told my once about 60% of women in the netherlands is natural blonde ( but don't know that is true ) it's great to hear you liked your time to amsterdam good for you and you thought the people were nice.. but that does not have anything to do with the topic..
dutch girl

Venlo, Netherlands

#267 Oct 26, 2013
and it's also not a problem I think if someone is not open to it dating outside his/her race.. it's called a preference.. I had one time that a guy I really liked liked brunette's better and I have blond hair.. but I did not see problem with it it's what he wanted.. what you have to offer does not always mean people have to like it..
dutch girl

Venlo, Netherlands

#268 Oct 26, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...
white husband-black wife in the USA 168.000 and black husband white wife 390.000 ( dutch research was in 2011 and american in 2010 )
dutch people married to black people suriname 18.000 and antillen, aruba 9.000 and about 49,7% of people in amsterdam is not dutch and we are used to seeing black people all the time here in the netherlands and the rest of europe http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotterdam about 12,3% that live in rotterdam are black ( suriname, antillen )

btw this is in europe about everywhere the same.. most europeans stay with the people from there own country
dutch girl

Venlo, Netherlands

#273 Oct 27, 2013
I did not say it is hard for black people to find marriage I just showed you with statistics my point.. although 70% of black american women is single
and http://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-pa...
and 72% are single mothers.. so I would think it is difficult for them to find marriage

and If you read my post.. I said that about 12% of people in rotterdam are black and about 11% in amsterdam..

in the USA it's 13,6% of the population that is black

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmcensus1.htm...

in france ore the UK ore any other european country you see black people all the time.. it's nothing special..

Level 5

Location hidden

#274 Oct 28, 2013
dutch girl wrote:
yes people are nice to you cause your a tourist and you got money with you.. if someone is nice to you ore shows you the way to your hotel it does not mean he wants to date you ore marry you I'm also nice if people ask my something on the streets does not mean I will date them someone told my once about 60% of women in the netherlands is natural blonde ( but don't know that is true ) it's great to hear you liked your time to amsterdam good for you and you thought the people were nice.. but that does not have anything to do with the topic..
dutch girl wrote:
I did not say it is hard for black people to find marriage I just showed you with statistics my point.. although 70% of black american women is single http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dyiMKmVlf4wXX and http://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-pa...
and 72% are single mothers.. so I would think it is difficult for them to find marriage
and If you read my post.. I said that about 12% of people in rotterdam are black and about 11% in amsterdam..
in the USA it's 13,6% of the population that is black
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmcensus1.htm...
in france ore the UK ore any other european country you see black people all the time.. it's nothing special..
I think we all get your point dutchgirl... Dutch men do not want to marry black women. They are only nice to us if we are tourists because we have money.
Ol Kilroy

United States

#275 Oct 28, 2013
The relation ship of Europans toward Blacks is different. Americans have lived with Blacks in the US for generations and a social dichotomy has been established along with a sense of rivalry , tension and resentment.

Europeans never had slaves in Africa or Jim Crow and don't have to deal with all that kind of resentment and tension etc with Blacks that they find in Europe. Plus they society is more open about such things.
Ol Kilroy

United States

#276 Oct 28, 2013
I meant Europeans never had Black slaves in Europe..

Level 5

Location hidden

#277 Oct 28, 2013
Ol Kilroy wrote:
I meant Europeans never had Black slaves in Europe..
Actually The Netherlands alone had at least half a million African slaves... they just probably treated them better or did not get too many like the US did.
Ol Kilroy

United States

#278 Oct 28, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually The Netherlands alone had at least half a million African slaves... they just probably treated them better or did not get too many like the US did.
No the Dutch didn't bring Black slaves to the Netherlands. They took them to their overseas colonies. Most Europeans were against having Black slaves in Europe.
Ol Kilroy

United States

#281 Oct 28, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
It is possible that they had maids or other type of servants but for easy labour.
Most Eruoepans countries had laws which forbade bringing Blacks to live in Europe. They didn't want the possibility of any mixing. Look it up. Only Portugal had Black slaves and Spain had a few.

Blacks and Latinas?

What about Italains and Spanish from Spain?
Ol Kilroy

United States

#284 Oct 28, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that even nazi-germany had a black population which were not sent to the camps... Tehy prevented from mixing with the aryans but were not exported to the camps.
Wehrmacht had black soldiers and I have stumbled into an article about african SS-troopers some years ago.
Many African slaves went to Europe first and stayed in holding stations in European ports like Nantes and Liverpool before making the trans Atlantic voyage. If you consider the vast number of Blacks that arrived at these these ports and wonder why there have been so few Blacks in Euope until after WWII, there is a reason.

In Great Britian

"As Great Britain's involvement in the slave trade grew, more blacks came to the country and the interactions between Africans and Britains became motivated by prejudice and racism. By 1596, a number of African slaves and free blacks were living in Britain. This prompted the queen, Elizabeth I, to order that all Africans be expelled from England in 1601 because she blamed them for creating social problems."

In France.

But a law of 1738 decreed black slaves could not stay in France more than three years, otherwise they would be confiscated by the Crown (and likely put to work on the royal navy's galleys).

The motive for this was the French authorities' eagerness to preserve their nation's racial purity, as illustrated by a royal declaration of 1777 which forbade entry of any black into France because "they marry Europeans, they infect brothels, and colors are mixed."

Europeans sent 95% of their Blacks to their colonies America. They didn't want them in Europe.
Marco

Doha, Qatar

#287 Nov 7, 2013
I dont agree with that at all European womens like black men beacuse many things it is not just color but other aspects such as culture for example not all societies are same.
Creole Queen

Houston, TX

#288 Nov 11, 2013
dutch girl wrote:
<quoted text>
( bijlmer )
Im not surprised I do not see Dutch people with Black people... its natural for their culture ,no?

France on the other hand.. I'd laugh my ass off and say you're lying..

Though European men in general tend to be very receptive to me... more than American White men. Different experiences for different people though. So what you said doesnt matter for the other sh*t someone else is going through lmao
donutmarco

Houston, TX

#290 Nov 11, 2013
i find this thread pointless. who cares about race
Giggs

Whitstable, UK

#291 Nov 12, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>
;)

You need to introduce me to whatever food you like....

Ill pay of course lol
Girl

Bloomfield, IN

#292 Nov 15, 2013
Leave wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true, the only reason a European would even be remotely interested in negros is because the LACK of them in their coutry and if there were more, they'd be hated like they are in the Americas.
Most of the Europeans have never seen a black person in the flesh and only see them on T.V.. While it is true there are racial stereotypes in European countries, it's just from the areas where there are non-whites. This is common sense.
Yo racist idiot there are tons. of Africans and African Americans in Europe so you're wrong about that and European guys are more open minded lastly African americans are noonger hated in America except by dumb asses like you. You disgust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food stamp cuts to make Obama king of the world 1 min Its bigger than TV 2
The Three Stages of Fear 5 min ohReally 2
Should I go to a different chiropractor? 9 min ohReally 7
Should Blacks be allowed to VOTE !!!! (Aug '10) 18 min Pilly Little 123 120
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 18 min Chilli J 138
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 20 min cliff 69
It's a "Powder Keg" I Tell Ya!.. 45 min Hillbilly 17
The UK has left the EU 2 hr enoch powell 68
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,263
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 4 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 30
More from around the web