Why do European men like black women/...

Why do European men like black women/foreign women more than American men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
net

Boston, MA

#1 Apr 29, 2011
A lot of black women date european men in europe, in america this is not the case. why is this so?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kenya girl

Boston, MA

#2 Apr 29, 2011
I also think Europeans are more open minded in general about race. Race does not hold such a heavy label there as it does in the US. This is not to say there are never issues of discrimination due to race but its not as common. I have heard it was said that men of European direct descent love black women as see them as highly desirable. I think American white men may be attracted to black women but are not with them because of various factors that would take forever to explain!! But our history is part of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
glorys

Boston, MA

#3 Apr 29, 2011
net wrote:
A lot of black women date european men in europe, in america this is not the case. why is this so?
Because Europeans are not as stuck up as Americans are, GENERALLY speaking. My aunt is a Nigerian married to an Irish guy..... they both live in London and she said interracial couples are accepted more than they are in the USA. Although I do see white men/black women couples quite often where Im at in Minnesota, I know there are much more in Europe.
Here, its hard for me and my boyfriend who is white, to go shopping at the mall, without getting stared at, or having a nasty black guy giving me an evil look or making some stupid comments.
Leave

Stockton, CA

#4 Apr 29, 2011
net wrote:
Simply because European men are not around blacks like American men are. Most American white men dislike black women/blacks because we've worked, lived and went to school around blacks.
We don't like AA culture or your music for the most part.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leave

Stockton, CA

#5 Apr 29, 2011
glorys wrote:
<quoted text>Because Europeans are not as stuck up as Americans are, GENERALLY speaking..
No. It's because Europeans are exposed to blacks like ones in America are. Ship %13 blacks over to EVERY european country and give it a few decades and they'll hate you all too.
Leave

Stockton, CA

#6 Apr 29, 2011
are not exposed*
kenya girl

Boston, MA

#7 Apr 29, 2011
People in Europe don't have as many stereotypes about Black women as people in the United States do
Marcus

New York, NY

#8 Apr 29, 2011
Hey,

I have a blog about this topic. Check it out:

http://whiteguyswholoveblackwomen.blogspot.co...
Anon

Swansea, UK

#9 Apr 29, 2011
White men in Europe never turn down p**y. African ladies persue white men very aggressively. You will almost never hear a white man say he made any effort getting a black girl. I'm not saying they are easy, just that if any average white man wants to go black for a change he'll have no problem at all because a very large majority of African and Caribbean ladies ideally want to end up with a white man.

Black American women mostly like black men. Different story here in Europe

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#10 Apr 29, 2011
I'm African American and I've met a few different European guys at my college and they shocked me at first because race just didn't seem to be something they cared about. Not saying all American guys do, but most White American guys who've liked me always seem hesitant, like they don't know what to say or do because I'm Black. Thats weird, but with the European guys they were just different, like they just talked to me, and we'd talk about what Europe was like and what languages they spoke and them teaching me things, but they never cared or wanted to sit around talking about race. That was refreshing not having a guy say something like "I've never dated a black girl!" or anything at all, they just never mentioned race ever.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#11 Apr 29, 2011
I don't where you guys get this idea that Europeans are more open minded to dating black, asian, or are into biracial relationships more so then Americans. In the UK, which has substantial populations that are African or Asian on 2% of their relationships are interracial, compared to the US where its 6.7%.

“Mad Jizz”

Since: Mar 11

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2011

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 29, 2011
sorry that me that agreed with leave that was an accident, i don't agree with him.
Leave

Stockton, CA

#14 Apr 29, 2011
Noplum wrote:
sorry that me that agreed with leave that was an accident, i don't agree with him.
It's true, the only reason a European would even be remotely interested in negros is because the LACK of them in their coutry and if there were more, they'd be hated like they are in the Americas.

Most of the Europeans have never seen a black person in the flesh and only see them on T.V.. While it is true there are racial stereotypes in European countries, it's just from the areas where there are non-whites. This is common sense.
Black Pagan

Willow Springs, IL

#15 Apr 29, 2011
net wrote:
A: cause they are lonely and available
B: cause they will worship him unlike a hot euro woman
C: cause they broke with no opportunities and need a crutch
D: cause they both are undesirable by thier respective races
E: cause not even euro women want euro men. they gay
F: bw like gay white men who will listen to them. they have gender issues
Black Pagan

Willow Springs, IL

#16 Apr 29, 2011
everyone loves chocolate wrote:
I'm African American and I've met a few different European guys at my college and they shocked me at first because race just didn't seem to be something they cared about. Not saying all American guys do, but most White American guys who've liked me always seem hesitant, like they don't know what to say or do because I'm Black. Thats weird, but with the European guys they were just different, like they just talked to me, and we'd talk about what Europe was like and what languages they spoke and them teaching me things, but they never cared or wanted to sit around talking about race. That was refreshing not having a guy say something like "I've never dated a black girl!" or anything at all, they just never mentioned race ever.:)
You got issues!
Lord Cardigan

UK

#17 Apr 29, 2011
Why do you idiots even care?
BM

London, UK

#18 Apr 29, 2011
net wrote:
You mean in the 99.5%+ non black Europe?

That's probably because there are 4 times more White guys there and 1/4 times less blacks spread across the whole continent there.
If you actually factor in demographics of Europe and compare it to the USA, it shows that IR between a black woman and non black man is more likely to result in marriage in the USA- but it's really a matter of numbers. Even if 1/2 Europeans refuse to date an black person (male or female) given the current numbers blacks and whites in Europe, it would still be more than simple to date a White.
Like I said... 99.5% non black. Which is also why IR in Europe in nearly all cases gravitates towards having a White partner

White Americans will have more knowledge and experience of black Americans than mainland Europeans are to have of blacks. I've met many europeans who never met black people and were shocked at the amount who are in the uk even though were only 3% of this White nation.

If the black population of the Europe was 13%, things would be very very very different. And I'm not even talking about in terms of black and White romance.
BM

London, UK

#19 Apr 29, 2011
Jeff wrote:
I don't where you guys get this idea that Europeans are more open minded to dating black, asian, or are into biracial relationships more so then Americans. In the UK, which has substantial populations that are African or Asian on 2% of their relationships are interracial, compared to the US where its 6.7%.
I've pointed this out many times. It seems to annoy the IR obsessed BW who are desperate for White men.
Black Pagan

Willow Springs, IL

#20 Apr 29, 2011
kenya girl wrote:
I also think Europeans are more open minded in general about race. Race does not hold such a heavy label there as it does in the US. This is not to say there are never issues of discrimination due to race but its not as common. I have heard it was said that men of European direct descent love black women as see them as highly desirable. I think American white men may be attracted to black women but are not with them because of various factors that would take forever to explain!! But our history is part of it.
Only the feminine of those euro races date BW. I have been to England, Germany and Amsterdam and France. BW there are more like having house pet than wives. BW are not respected in Europe. Asain women and others are seen as the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,383,635
White Father Forces Daughter(14) To Marry White... 13 min Nikki 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min TranshumanX 44,922
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 18 min Nikki 28
washitaw, yamasee, indigeneous black californians (Apr '08) 20 min BlueStarNation 422
Warning, Thread:" U S A , Fk Off ! Your Time is... 25 min Nikki 9
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 26 min Don Barros Serrano 1,514
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 134,372
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 69
New Racist Chinese Ad 2 hr Truth Hurts 47
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 2 hr dreamhunk 460
More from around the web