This is just the beginning ....

This is just the beginning ....

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Game on

Bronx, NY

#1 May 4, 2012
I'm gunning for all of you boring posters such as Agentsmith9, he's such a dumb ass! You useless self proclaimed pro black bum asses can't even whip a redneck diseased rat chewing on a cracker!

Mr Anderson he's a penniless, broke and unemployed loser.

I'm not going to mention each and every name, because I'll be on here all night. I'm going to attack you sorry suckers randomly, so you've better be on point, because I'm going to bring the pain, to the point you'll have to seek online therapy to recover.

Game on!
HeadBig

Mankato, MN

#2 May 4, 2012
Game on wrote:
I'm gunning for all of you boring posters such as Agentsmith9, he's such a dumb ass! You useless self proclaimed pro black bum asses can't even whip a redneck diseased rat chewing on a cracker!
Mr Anderson he's a penniless, broke and unemployed loser.
I'm not going to mention each and every name, because I'll be on here all night. I'm going to attack you sorry suckers randomly, so you've better be on point, because I'm going to bring the pain, to the point you'll have to seek online therapy to recover.
Game on!
ATTACK ME!!! ATTACK ME!!!
HeadBig

Mankato, MN

#3 May 4, 2012
Game on wrote:
I'm gunning for all of you boring posters such as Agentsmith9, he's such a dumb ass! You useless self proclaimed pro black bum asses can't even whip a redneck diseased rat chewing on a cracker!
Mr Anderson he's a penniless, broke and unemployed loser.
I'm not going to mention each and every name, because I'll be on here all night. I'm going to attack you sorry suckers randomly, so you've better be on point, because I'm going to bring the pain, to the point you'll have to seek online therapy to recover.
Game on!
Please attack me. Thanks!!!
Game on

Bronx, NY

#4 May 4, 2012
HeadBig wrote:
<quoted text>
Please attack me. Thanks!!!
i

Shut up and kneel to me, I'm your new master, you crusty infected rat!

I'll attack you when I choose to, because I call the shots around here you sub human grimey mutt.

I'm going to attack AlwaysOnP!ss when he least expects it. Then I'll work my way to eliminating Ms. Doo Doo or whatever her freaking name is, she makes me sick.

I'm going to punish Oh Really because I know he's banging that nappy headed ghetto trollop.

Now get out of here, you bumbling idiot.
Game on

Bronx, NY

#5 May 4, 2012
When I'm finished with Mr. Anderson, he'll be forever known as Mr. Rogers!

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine, could be mine"
HeadBig

Mankato, MN

#6 May 4, 2012
Game on wrote:
<quoted text>i
Shut up and kneel to me, I'm your new master, you crusty infected rat!
I'll attack you when I choose to, because I call the shots around here you sub human grimey mutt.
I'm going to attack AlwaysOnP!ss when he least expects it. Then I'll work my way to eliminating Ms. Doo Doo or whatever her freaking name is, she makes me sick.
I'm going to punish Oh Really because I know he's banging that nappy headed ghetto trollop.
Now get out of here, you bumbling idiot.
I will never kneel before your c!ck. You will have to cut off my c!ck before that happens...I think?
Game on

Bronx, NY

#7 May 4, 2012
HeadBig wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never kneel before your c!ck. You will have to cut off my c!ck before that happens...I think?
You never was man enough to grow a c@ck stewpid!
HeadBig

Mankato, MN

#8 May 4, 2012
Game on wrote:
<quoted text>
You never was man enough to grow a c@ck stewpid!
Am I only 3 inches long(like eating out of the palm of my hand)?
The Lord That Flys

UK

#9 May 5, 2012
Awww Hell Naw, you better find your own c00ns to abuse. Each and every c00n on here has a Massah, some have two or more.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 May 5, 2012
Game on wrote:
I'm gunning for all of you boring posters such as Agentsmith9, he's such a dumb ass! You useless self proclaimed pro black bum asses can't even whip a redneck diseased rat chewing on a cracker!
Mr Anderson he's a penniless, broke and unemployed loser.
I'm not going to mention each and every name, because I'll be on here all night. I'm going to attack you sorry suckers randomly, so you've better be on point, because I'm going to bring the pain, to the point you'll have to seek online therapy to recover.
Game on!
Never knew you trolled, Bossy. What's come over you? Bored? Chill out. Stop attacking people and sipping on the haterade.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#11 May 5, 2012
........u blak mamba mutha ph**kaz will never get rid of me.........even if I die I'll come bak and haunt yo azzes..........

.......u bess bleedat.......

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#12 May 5, 2012
Game on wrote:
I'm gunning for all of you boring posters such as Agentsmith9, he's such a dumb ass! You useless self proclaimed pro black bum asses can't even whip a redneck diseased rat chewing on a cracker!
Mr Anderson he's a penniless, broke and unemployed loser.
I'm not going to mention each and every name, because I'll be on here all night. I'm going to attack you sorry suckers randomly, so you've better be on point, because I'm going to bring the pain, to the point you'll have to seek online therapy to recover.
Game on!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#13 May 5, 2012
Game on wrote:
When I'm finished with Mr. Anderson, he'll be forever known as Mr. Rogers!
"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine, could be mine"
This better not be 1inamil :)
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 May 5, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ua7OqcDUH_gnXX
The Englishtown, NJ ISP is a dead giveaway. Used to be a poster named "Bossy." We were the only two posters from NJ at the time and people got us confused. I also think she's mayo, Queen and several other trolls. IDK what's gotten into her, but she's sure enough trippin.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 May 5, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
This better not be 1inamil :)
Yeah, she went by that name too. Likes to troll, flirt, be fresh with the men on Topix and the Raving Artist. Everyone thought she was cool until she started trolling and playing games. After she had her last baby, she went kookoo for coca puffs, lol. I guess she feels Topix is boring and wants to stir up some chit. Even brought up an old thread from '08. Lame, troll.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#16 May 5, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>The Englishtown, NJ ISP is a dead giveaway. Used to be a poster named "Bossy." We were the only two posters from NJ at the time and people got us confused. I also think she's mayo, Queen and several other trolls. IDK what's gotten into her, but she's sure enough trippin.
Lol, no comment :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#17 May 5, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, she went by that name too. Likes to troll, flirt, be fresh with the men on Topix and the Raving Artist. Everyone thought she was cool until she started trolling and playing games. After she had her last baby, she went kookoo for coca puffs, lol. I guess she feels Topix is boring and wants to stir up some chit. Even brought up an old thread from '08. Lame, troll.
Lol, I like 1inamil, she is cutting up though :) How's your Saturday going bappie? I'm getting ready to run my daughter to my moms house, then come back home and start on some work for a project I have going on down in GA starting Monday.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 May 5, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I like 1inamil, she is cutting up though :) How's your Saturday going bappie? I'm getting ready to run my daughter to my moms house, then come back home and start on some work for a project I have going on down in GA starting Monday.
I liked 1inamil and Bossy too, but she's trippin on something and about to be added to my list. My Sat is going great, just chilling and relaxing. I've brought some work home too, but waiting on the granddaughters to come over and help with filing. Are you going to Atlanta? I've always wanted to visit there.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 May 5, 2012
Game on wrote:
I'm gunning for all of you boring posters such as Agentsmith9, he's such a dumb ass! You useless self proclaimed pro black bum asses can't even whip a redneck diseased rat chewing on a cracker!
Mr Anderson he's a penniless, broke and unemployed loser.
I'm not going to mention each and every name, because I'll be on here all night. I'm going to attack you sorry suckers randomly, so you've better be on point, because I'm going to bring the pain, to the point you'll have to seek online therapy to recover.
Game on!
Corny byxtch. Couldn't even think of a name on your own. Had to copy topix's. Lame. "game on" pfff!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#20 May 5, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>I liked 1inamil and Bossy too, but she's trippin on something and about to be added to my list. My Sat is going great, just chilling and relaxing. I've brought some work home too, but waiting on the granddaughters to come over and help with filing. Are you going to Atlanta? I've always wanted to visit there.
ATL is cool as hel... but this time I probably won't make it down that way :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JRB 1,683,832
Not being paid for being a Navy SEAL 3 min Marcus Washington 8
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 9 min Retribution 273
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 11 min White 3
Racist White People on MLK Day. 12 min Jake 110
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 15 min Snr 741
A question to Afrocentrics. 15 min Hayastan 1
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 17 min Polaris 141
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 56 min Marcus Washington 18
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 3 hr FireFellow44 35
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 6 hr Harrisson 261
More from around the web