This GOATMOUTH BLACKWOMAN IS A SELLOUT MAMMY OR TROLL?!

Posted in the African-American Forum

madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
I've encounter several posts with this mammy, sellout type woman or white troll as people here call them, with these anti-blackwomen posts encouraging attacks and abuse toward black women. And to anyone on here that encounter her name dont post to her.She is definitely a anti-black woman nazi self hater! I dont think any black female in their right mind would encourage or promote attacks against black women or name themselves something degrading black women. Either she's really a black man or ir black woman (sellout) mammy.
GOAT MOUTH BW

Montréal, Canada

#3 Jan 20, 2014
70% of black mothers are single because nobody can live with a goat mouth bw.

Farrakhan call them snake mouth to their faces and bw that know the truth agree.
GOAT MOUTH BW

Montréal, Canada

#4 Jan 20, 2014
That is your pity bump since nobody posted to YOUR year old thread.

Loser par excellent you are
THE RELIC

Montréal, Canada

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Nobody pay you any attention.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#7 Jan 20, 2014
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
I've encounter several posts with this mammy, sellout type woman or white troll as people here call them, with these anti-blackwomen posts encouraging attacks and abuse toward black women. And to anyone on here that encounter her name dont post to her.She is definitely a anti-black woman nazi self hater! I dont think any black female in their right mind would encourage or promote attacks against black women or name themselves something degrading black women. Either she's really a black man or ir black woman (sellout) mammy.
Maceo

Had that conversation yesterday, they said Jewish men were marrying Educated BW in NYC, DC, Chicago, ATL and Cali.

Even younger BW said they simply "Moved on" and date other races they want to achieve in school and their not interested in taking care of any men! They said many BM are not "Focused" they main focus is chasing women/Sex later when their 30's they have nothing. They start looking for women who do well and want to live off women!

They see it!

Most women that I talked to yesterday said they're all telling their accomplished daughters to date/marry outside the race! There was plenty of BM at the event!

I was so happy by their response!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#8 Jan 20, 2014
GOAT MOUTH BW wrote:
That is your pity bump since nobody posted to YOUR year old thread.
Loser par excellent you are
Maceo

You have White man Penis Envy! lmao

You did nothing to improve your life at all!

All you did was chase WW office sluts you wouldn't even help your White wife with her business or any aspect of it nor did anything to improve your own life!

You wasted millions of hours "Hating on BW" for doing better than you! You expected to come to them with just a "Penis and saying "Your nice" and that didn't work for those attractive Educated BW! They saw you for who you are as a Man!

You were transparent man; they were right, you didn't do anything with your life!

You wasted "MILLIONS OF HOURS" of your time "Chasing WW ass in your office, running to adultery and hating on AAW who were successful and didn't want you!

You should be mad at yourself, not BW OR WM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,219,907
Only 27% of BW seeking a BM says top 10 Dating ... (Jun '13) 3 min SadButTrue 146
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 4 min Gibs me dat 429
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 7 min SadButTrue 87
Historic: China for the first time in centuries... 8 min Funny 50
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 8 min SadButTrue 139
Topix blocks some posts for no reason... 10 min Funny 13
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 13 min SadButTrue 350
All women prefer white men 17 min Mick 4,321
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 47 min Carly HI YAH 116,646
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 49 min Gmoney 32,766
More from around the web