Superman gets power from the sun. He is not white.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Orc slayer

Clayton, NJ

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Superman get his power from the sun? Then whites, like always, stole his identity.

The only power cave people get from the sun is the power to Peel their skin off while in the sun.
Blackman

Cherry Hill, NJ

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Right on brother. I find it peculiar that a white skinned alien humanoid is able absorb power from sun but in real life white people get sun burnt or worse.

The sun is a source of health for black people and if we don't get enough sun we can get very sick. If you are in North America or a non tropical location you are not getting the sun you need for optimum health.

Black people are sun people and whites are ice people.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Blackman wrote:
Right on brother. I find it peculiar that a white skinned alien humanoid is able absorb power from sun but in real life white people get sun burnt or worse.

The sun is a source of health for black people and if we don't get enough sun we can get very sick. If you are in North America or a non tropical location you are not getting the sun you need for optimum health.

Black people are sun people and whites are ice people.
Are you considering moving elsewhere?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#4 Jul 3, 2013
TROLL STOP IT TROLL!!!

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 3, 2013
The creators of Superman often thought of him as being Jewish when they wrote about him. A strange man in a strange angry white unwanted land.
Wes

New York, NY

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Really? Superman looks pretty white to be.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
Superman get his power from the sun? Then whites, like always, stole his identity.
The only power cave people get from the sun is the power to Peel their skin off while in the sun.
I don't want to ruin the story for you, but did you think Superman is real?

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
The creators of Superman often thought of him as being Jewish when they wrote about him. A strange man in a strange angry white unwanted land.
Actually that is what some rabbi's and religious commentators think that Superman is based on Moses and jewish elements.

But according to the creators, he is just a variety of different people and other characters. They liked the name of this actor, liked the stance of this character, liked the morality of this person, etc. But because both the creators were Jewish, I'm sure there might be a touch of that representation there also.
Da Reverend Gots

Athens, GA

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
Great post, OP!
Da Reverend Gots

Athens, GA

#10 Jul 3, 2013
The Cave-tonians never get this!
Jak Jakker

United States

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Hilarious thread

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Oh my goodness, hahahaha!!!!! Superman? Really? LOL!!!!!!
djkkk

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
LOL that's 100% true.
ABC

Merrimack, NH

#14 Jul 3, 2013
I like how half the idiots here are discussing Superman and his abilities as if he's an actual person.

You're right, he isn't white. He's a cartoon.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Da Reverend Gots wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, OP!
Thanks I made a flash thread too. Being blacks are the fastest people on the planet they stole his identity as well.
Zman

Bronx, NY

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Black Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I made a flash thread too. Being blacks are the fastest people on the planet they stole his identity as well.
Superman and Flash are white characters created by white guys. Obviously you blacks don't have creativity in your bones if you need to steal a bunch of white superheroes that were created by white guys.
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Seriously?
Are blacks really this stupid?
Only light skin can utilize Vitamin D and Energy from the Sun. Black skin repels sunlight for the most part.

Quit Loathing in your self-hate and racial hate:
Embrace West Africa and the lame people that sold their own blood off.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#20 Jul 4, 2013
Zman wrote:
<quoted text>
Superman and Flash are white characters created by white guys. Obviously you blacks don't have creativity in your bones if you need to steal a bunch of white superheroes that were created by white guys.
Superman and flash can not be white. Whites burn in the sun and are slow period. Cry some more.
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#21 Jul 4, 2013
Satan wrote:
Seriously?
Are blacks really this stupid?
Only light skin can utilize Vitamin D and Energy from the Sun. Black skin repels sunlight for the most part.
Quit Loathing in your self-hate and racial hate:
Embrace West Africa and the lame people that sold their own blood off.
Read a history book, fool. Whites also sold their own off. Nice try, and if whites can utilize Vitamin D so well why are their bones so much weaker than blacks?
Black Comedian

Sicklerville, NJ

#22 Jul 4, 2013
So anyways whites need to create a superhero with power of peeling skin, the power to grow extreme body hair, or the power to kiss dogs. Then it will be believable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't hug Mike Tyson, EVER! 5 min TheOriginalDoby 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,224,378
bill cosby innocent until proven guilty!!!! 7 min sammy2 11
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 7 min Truthee 2,583
Why do I hate white people so much? 9 min Labor 163
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 11 min TheOriginalDoby 69
In the Post-USA world Africans will lead with t... 12 min Labor 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min unfazed 118,380
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 16 min Who 1,141
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Curious Me 33,148