I'm obsessed with black women.
Frankickass

Queens Village, NY

#23 Apr 29, 2012
Hey love yes I do like light skin woman if you are a lady and you are interested let's talk love [email protected]
Handsome Cracker

Rahway, NJ

#25 Sep 30, 2013
I have a love for black women that no other race of women can duplicate. For as long as I can remember I have been absolutely smitten with black women.
Symphony

Lumberton, NC

#27 Aug 15, 2014
Thats cuz we are gorgeous
Symphony

Lumberton, NC

#28 Aug 15, 2014
Www.reverbnation.com ....... type SYMPHONY ( THE BEETHOVEN OF HIP HOP)..... IM A GENIUS
Talii

Scarborough, Canada

#29 Nov 10, 2014
Charlie wrote:
I admit. I'm a white guy and I'm obsessed with African American women. When you take care of yourselves you are the most gorgeous women in the world. Literally beyond beautiful. I'm a good looking guy, but I've never had the nerve to approach one of you. I'm starting to see a LOT of black women with white men now, so I'm ready to make my move. Anything I should know?
I'm a black girl as well that absolutely loves whites guys. & honestly there is nothing you should know but to just be yourself, because if a black girl is interested in a white guy there is obviously a reason for it. Or it's just her type.
Talii

Scarborough, Canada

#30 Nov 10, 2014
Handsome Cracker wrote:
I have a love for black women that no other race of women can duplicate. For as long as I can remember I have been absolutely smitten with black women.
Lool, good choice ;)
johnbentley

Union City, GA

#31 Dec 3, 2014
Charlie wrote:
I admit. I'm a white guy and I'm obsessed with African American women. When you take care of yourselves you are the most gorgeous women in the world. Literally beyond beautiful. I'm a good looking guy, but I've never had the nerve to approach one of you. I'm starting to see a LOT of black women with white men now, so I'm ready to make my move. Anything I shouIld know?
I agree,100%!!
I'm white and married, but I see like you said, "beyond" beautiful black woman every time I turn around, but I'm S.O.L.
But I literally know what your saying.
"IF THEY ONLY KNEW" Good luck!
Future

Hartford, CT

#32 Jun 29, 2016
It is now 2016 and black girls with white guys is the norm and extremely common.

New Rochelle, NY

#33 Jun 29, 2016
There are no actual white men on here.

Only two people are obsessed with Black Women: Black Women and Proud Black Men

New Rochelle, NY

#34 Jun 29, 2016
* Only two groups of people are obsessed with Black Women: Black Women and Proud Black Men
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Mexico

#35 Jun 30, 2016
Whats a proud black man? A thug that just got parolled.

New Rochelle, NY

#36 Jun 30, 2016
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
Whats a proud black man? A thug that just got parolled.
A man who loves himself and his Black family.
Jax

New York, NY

#37 Jun 30, 2016
Charlie wrote:
I admit. I'm a white guy and I'm obsessed with African American women. When you take care of yourselves you are the most gorgeous women in the world. Literally beyond beautiful. I'm a good looking guy, but I've never had the nerve to approach one of you. I'm starting to see a LOT of black women with white men now, so I'm ready to make my move. Anything I should know?
You need professional help, white man
Jax

New York, NY

#38 Jun 30, 2016
Future wrote:
It is now 2016 and black girls with white guys is the norm and extremely common.
No, it's not
Mixed_and_swirli ng

Portland, OR

#39 Jul 18, 2016
I'm a little late...but still..go for it!! I'm mixed. My mother is darker than Whoopie Goldberg and my father is a short and VERY pale white guy, with blue eyes. Seeing black women with white men became an obsession of mine from a young age. Being from oregon, other than Portland it wasn't a very common couple to see. I'm 21 now, but for most of my teenage years I drove myself nuts trying to get one blue eyed cutie to even notice I was alive in h.s. Now me being 21 and a hell of alot more confident I STILL struggle with getting white guys to ask me out. Not that there isn't attraction but usually I'm just starred at or complimented. Which is nice but it'd be so much easier if more white guys just came on a little stronger, haha most times were thinking "I wanna F*CK the shit out of you" too. Or for others more modest "I wanna get to know you 'more' too" lol ask us out damnit. Black and mixed chicks alike are pretty cool.
Monika

Bristol, CT

#40 Jul 18, 2016
Mixed_and_swirling wrote:
I'm a little late...but still..go for it!! I'm mixed. My mother is darker than Whoopie Goldberg and my father is a short and VERY pale white guy, with blue eyes. Seeing black women with white men became an obsession of mine from a young age. Being from oregon, other than Portland it wasn't a very common couple to see. I'm 21 now, but for most of my teenage years I drove myself nuts trying to get one blue eyed cutie to even notice I was alive in h.s. Now me being 21 and a hell of alot more confident I STILL struggle with getting white guys to ask me out. Not that there isn't attraction but usually I'm just starred at or complimented. Which is nice but it'd be so much easier if more white guys just came on a little stronger, haha most times were thinking "I wanna F*CK the shit out of you" too. Or for others more modest "I wanna get to know you 'more' too" lol ask us out damnit. Black and mixed chicks alike are pretty cool.
I was just like you back in high school.

The way I overcome it is by taking the initiative.

Now when I see a cute white guy checking me out I approach him.

Then I corner him and see what he thinks of me.

I tell him when I first saw him I wanted to touch him, if he admits the same, I reach out and touch his package.

Then I try to please him.

This has led to me getting two boyfriends in a row that both claim I am the best thing that ever happend to them.
Danger

Miami, FL

#41 Jul 18, 2016
Lol. Dude the only obsession any has for a black female is an easy lay. Lol
Even Black women know they aren't worth anything. Hence the reason they will always talk about sex with men, but NOT Marriage. Lol. Because they know men don't go that far with them. Lol.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#43 Jul 18, 2016
http://racerelations.about.com/od/diversityma...

Here's a link for the self hating black person called danger.

Time to stop the cooning.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#44 Jul 18, 2016
In 2012 The U.S Census Bureau released a report that studied the history of marriage in the United States.

They discovered some startling statistics when calculating marriage by race.

They found that African Americans age 35 and older were more likely to be married than White Americans from 1890 until sometime around the 1960s.

Not only did they swap places during the 60s but in 1980 the number of NEVER married African Americans began a staggering climb from about 10% to more than 25% by 2010 while the percentage for White women remained under 10% and just over 10% for White men.

http://blackdemographics.com/households/marri...

The link further states that incarceration rates for black people went up during the 1960s which thus led to lower marriages for them, African Americans.

So in other words, more black people were married than white people until the dawn of 1960s and the rise of liberalism/feminism.

Checkmate by the powers that dictate social norms for African Americans it seems.
NatureG

Los Gatos, CA

#46 Sep 28, 2016
I'm an Indian man and adore black women. I've dated 3 in my life and while in the relationships they were wonderful. Black women are extremely nurturing, caring, sensual and beautiful. I'm lucky to live in the Bay Area where I see quite a bit. It would be great to settle down with one of your queens. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,981
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Anisha 9
White women 5 min Happyguy 1
Michigan Mayor compares Black people to chimps??? 14 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why every race of women love black guys? 18 min chinaman 3
Dare I say that "fellatio".... 20 min Ben Quick 10
Why Do So Many Young WW have Mental Health Issues 23 min Ben Quick 3
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr zionism is racism 95
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Ben Quick 179
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213