I'm obsessed with black women.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Charlie

Canada

#1 Nov 20, 2010
I admit. I'm a white guy and I'm obsessed with African American women. When you take care of yourselves you are the most gorgeous women in the world. Literally beyond beautiful. I'm a good looking guy, but I've never had the nerve to approach one of you. I'm starting to see a LOT of black women with white men now, so I'm ready to make my move. Anything I should know?
speak it

El Monte, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2011
I love how no one posted on this because it was positive typical topix
Carol

Detroit, MI

#3 Jul 31, 2011
speak it wrote:
I love how no one posted on this because it was positive typical topix
Not surprised that it didn't survive. It told the absolute truth that everyone knows about black women.

“Music>You”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2011
Nothing to know, go for it.

“Music>You”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 31, 2011
Lol didn't read the date, oops.
carl

Cleveland, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2011
more black woman should be with white men and they would be married as i would come on black woman its 2011
Frankickass

Freeport, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2012
I'm a Latino/Puertorican man obssed with black woman I still do not understand why I married a light skin woman latina (we not longer together by the way)I just broke up with my black girlfriend any 18/40 y/o ebony woman in Nassau county long island interested on dating clean cut,professional ,STD and drama free 34 year old Latino gentlemen? [email protected]
Black Plague

Tuscaloosa, AL

#10 Apr 27, 2012
Jungle Fever. Catch it!

Scumbags.
Frankickass

Freeport, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2012
Any black fine lady 18/30 to date clean cut,good looking,easy going Latino/Puertorican in Nassau county long island? [email protected]

“live,love,laugh, succeed”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 27, 2012
Wow this thread is old as hell

Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 27, 2012
cocoachanel23 wrote:
Wow this thread is old as hell
This is nothing. The other day a thread from "2008" got bumped back up!

LOL!!!
Chocolate Beauty

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2012
Feels good to know us decent, dignified and respectable BLACK women are still wanted !! Right back at you !! You here this "ZAM ZAM !!
Love

Tulsa, OK

#15 Apr 28, 2012
Charlie wrote:
I admit. I'm a white guy and I'm obsessed with African American women. When you take care of yourselves you are the most gorgeous women in the world. Literally beyond beautiful. I'm a good looking guy, but I've never had the nerve to approach one of you. I'm starting to see a LOT of black women with white men now, so I'm ready to make my move. Anything I should know?
You shouldn't do random approachess because many BW are taught to hate WM and that willl not change until they see more BW happy with WM...that will teach them they have been lied too..You should approach BW who show mutual interest in you and very comfortable around WM.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Apr 28, 2012
Love wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't do random approachess because many BW are taught to hate WM and that willl not change until they see more BW happy with WM...that will teach them they have been lied too..You should approach BW who show mutual interest in you and very comfortable around WM.
not true.we were not raised to hate you,why would you think that? dont put that out there.we were raised to immediately recognize,and hate racists...i can see how you could confuse the two.
Love

Tulsa, OK

#17 Apr 28, 2012
Frankickass wrote:
I'm a Latino/Puertorican man obssed with black woman I still do not understand why I married a light skin woman latina (we not longer together by the way)I just broke up with my black girlfriend any 18/40 y/o ebony woman in Nassau county long island interested on dating clean cut,professional ,STD and drama free 34 year old Latino gentlemen? [email protected]
Do you like light skin BW?

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#18 Apr 28, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text>not true.we were not raised to hate you,why would you think that? dont put that out there.we were raised to immediately recognize,and hate racists...i can see how you could confuse the two.
LMAO you are racist. You hate the very thing that makes white people white. Their mothers...
Love

Tulsa, OK

#19 Apr 28, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text>not true.we were not raised to hate you,why would you think that? dont put that out there.we were raised to immediately recognize,and hate racists...i can see how you could confuse the two.
From my experience with black females..I don't think many of them can separate the two. I do believe the younger crowd (25 and under) are more open minded. I'm 38 so I'm speaking of older women; they seem more trap in a time machine.
Love

Tulsa, OK

#20 Apr 28, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you are racist. You hate the very thing that makes white people white. Their mothers...
There are many black men who are also racists and hate the very thing that created white women they love so much..Their Fathers.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#21 Apr 28, 2012
Love wrote:
<quoted text>There are many black men who are also racists and hate the very thing that created white women they love so much..Their Fathers.
I have no tolerance for black men who want to hurt my stepfather. You should have seen me defend my family from this loser black male.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Apr 28, 2012
Love wrote:
<quoted text>From my experience with black females..I don't think many of them can separate the two. I do believe the younger crowd (25 and under) are more open minded. I'm 38 so I'm speaking of older women; they seem more trap in a time machine.
i really like white guys.alot.idk,maybe the ones that are around 38 are different.things have changed though.kisses and good luck to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
american bm and bw are the lowest beasts 1 min lord evil 1
Hollywood new black jesus movie white people pr... 7 min Pow Wow 3
Raising hell about Trump in California 9 min iamcuriousnow 38
I would like to date a white or asian man 12 min BlackPrincess 1
Were blacks more productive under slavery? 12 min MeSo 5
Ghana removes visa requirements for all African... 12 min Stupid Thread 2
black women like anal sex from white men 14 min lord evil 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min yisarel 133,325
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 48 min LMBAO 43,541
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 3,512