IRBW single mothers
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
TheKing

Indian Trail, NC

#1 Mar 2, 2013
IRBW's actually account for 50% of single mothers within the black community.

This number is increasing and soon irbw single mothers will outnumber bw that are in single parent households.

These women have an issue with picking men because they have an issue with them selves.

You see these single mother irbw more than you actually see irbw with non black men.

That's definitely a first. You see them walking with their heads down and trying to flirt with black men but bm don't want them.
TheKing

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Mar 2, 2013
There's just as many single mother irbw's on here as there are regular bw.

Anybody notice a trend here?

I will say that in most cases with black women some can be attributed to fall out in relationships and deadbeats just like any other race.

but the over spill of IRBW single mothers and abortions, std's etc are destroying bw in statistics.

They should seperate the two.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
TheKing wrote:
This number is increasing and soon irbw single mothers will outnumber bw that are in single parent households.
These women have an issue with picking men because they have an issue with them selves.
You see these single mother irbw more than you actually see irbw with non black men.
That's definitely a first. You see them walking with their heads down and trying to flirt with black men but bm don't want them.
Completely false cuz on IR u see IRBW less divorce. However u do see alot of divorce with IRBM
You Know Who

San Jose, CA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
So, basically, you said black women will soon outnumber black women.

lol....another Topix philosopher.....

smh
TheKing

Indian Trail, NC

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Completely false cuz on IR u see IRBW less divorce. However u do see alot of divorce with IRBM
this has nothing to do with marriage.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#6 Mar 2, 2013
TheKing wrote:
I didn't know that!

That's a LOT of hoes!!!!
TheKing

Indian Trail, NC

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know that!
That's a LOT of h0es!!!!
Yes, a whole lot.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
TheKing wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to do with fact that they are not single.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#10 Mar 3, 2013
TheKing wrote:
Actually I think in terms of Abortion that irbw are already responsible for most of them.

They don't really have much regard for life.
Pancakes

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Completely false cuz on IR u see IRBW less divorce.
Why is your English still so bad. Do you type like that on purpose.
Carmel delight

Princeton, IL

#12 Mar 3, 2013
BULSHI as usual most IRBW that have children with another race are usually with the father of her child. 9 times out of 10 she is with the father of her child WHY? Because other races of men believe in being there for their kid even if they are not married to the mother he still takes responsibility for his offspring. Black men need to take notes. If you brothers don't like what I said to bad because its the truth
Miguel

Perris, CA

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Pancakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your English still so bad. Do you type like that on purpose.
again this isnt a career plus alor of us work so we type fast. This isnt a office or paperwork. You know.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#14 Mar 3, 2013
This is like the 3rd thread that this guy creates a thread against IRBW. It is obvious he has a problem.
TheKing

Indian Trail, NC

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Carmel delight wrote:
BULSHI as usual most IRBW that have children with another race are usually with the father of her child. 9 times out of 10 she is with the father of her child WHY? Because other races of men believe in being there for their kid even if they are not married to the mother he still takes responsibility for his offspring. Black men need to take notes. If you brothers don't like what I said to bad because its the truth
That's a load. All the stats show that at least half if not more of the single mothers that are black are IRBW.

Even the abortion rates are atleast half irbw.

These men use these women as hwores and then bail.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#16 Mar 3, 2013
TheKing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a load. All the stats show that at least half if not more of the single mothers that are black are IRBW.
Even the abortion rates are atleast half irbw.
These men use these women as hwores and then bail.
Nope but thats what u want to believe

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#17 Mar 3, 2013
miguel is that retarded cmd??1985 btch.lol

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Carmel delight wrote:
maybe aam should follow the example of wm and only deal with women who don't represent the bottom of society and the lowest form of human life on the planet. that should be 'check'#1 if a bm is interested in a real family and successful kids.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#19 Mar 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
miguel is that retarded cmd??1985 btch.lol
Who is that? U must be related to the so called king or you are him.
Carmel delight

Princeton, IL

#20 Mar 3, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe aam should follow the example of wm and only deal with women who don't represent the bottom of society and the lowest form of human life on the planet. that should be 'check'#1 if a bm is interested in a real family and successful kids.
I totally agree successful black women (stats say we out number ) black men should only date other successful men and leave the bottom feeders low lives black men out the picture
Carmel delight

Princeton, IL

#21 Mar 3, 2013
TheKing wrote:
<quoted text>
black men don't like to get married they like to be playboys for most of their lives or until some non black chick comes around then BAM all the sudden they want to be husbands and fathers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,535,193
White women are so trashy (Aug '16) 5 min brett brown 16
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 15 min Istimn 112
Inventor of the worlds fastest computer is black (Jun '14) 38 min Liebusterman 14
White Girls Keep Pet Lice? 47 min Black Star98 1
White Guy With Lice 51 min Black Star98 1
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 1 hr Spacedoubt Hates ... 18
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr FireyFellow44 36
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 6 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 35
Racism in America 6 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 12 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web