What caused AA self hatred and blk on...

What caused AA self hatred and blk on blk violence...Detroit, Chicago

Posted in the African-American Forum

MOSES-II

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2014
Researchers placed a dozen rats into a small box and did not feed them for a week. After a week, the researchers dropped a piece of cheese into the box and the rats began clawing, biting and killing each other for a piece of cheese.

Once again the researchers put a dozen rats into a box took them out into the country and turned the box over. Rats ran everywhere. In one week the researchers went back to the same spot, dropped a piece of cheese on the ground and not one rat showed up.

When people are denied the liberties of life and are crammed in a box, they will do anything for a piece of cheese.
Asiri

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Are you implying that we take the AA's out into the country and drop them off?
MOSES-II

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Who is "we"?
Asiri wrote:
MOSES-II

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Asiri wrote:
It worked for the Native American Indians. Give us North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
Blacks are Pitiful

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Jul 31, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
It worked for the Native American Indians. Give us North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
Typical AA...."give us".

Why should anyone GIVE you anything?
YOU were never a slave.
GoonaTrack

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 31, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses, Honestly if we gave AA's NC, SC and GA within a years time AA's would be begging Whites to let them back in. Blacks are defective and can not function without Whites. Most Blacks are like little children crying for attention from adults. If they don't get attention the throw temper tantrums. Besides most Blacks don't like other Blacks so they wouldn't even move to those places.

Blacks will never leave the comfort of their Masters.
MOSES-II

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2014
GoonaTrack wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses, Honestly if we gave AA's NC, SC and GA within a years time AA's would be begging Whites to let them back in. Blacks are defective and can not function without Whites. Most Blacks are like little children crying for attention from adults. If they don't get attention the throw temper tantrums. Besides most Blacks don't like other Blacks so they wouldn't even move to those places.
Blacks will never leave the comfort of their Masters.
More of your cognitive distortion?
MOSES-II

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, your punkazz already is on WELFARE. What More
MORE do ya want? Smh
I wanted ya mama but the dog was already humping her
Blacks are Pitiful

New Port Richey, FL

#11 Aug 1, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted ya mama but the dog was already humping her
Wow.
You let a DOG take something you wanted?
....and then expect whites to GIVE you three states?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahah ah!

That's why you stupid beasts were never given those "40 acres and a mule" you're always belly-aching about.
Within three months, the mule would have had YOU working those 40 acres for IT.....smh.
(Blacks are hopelessly pathetic.)
Slave Coast

Tacoma, WA

#12 Aug 1, 2014
I think black wall st. did just fine without whites and then the inevitable happened. In regards to the thread, "Aint no uzis made in Harlem" no poppi fields in chicago.. America has done a horrible job in protecting its citizens of tuns of heroin and cocaine entering once livable and great middle class black neighberhoods. Weve been sacrificed to the cartels and america has been getting rich off of it. Wether directly from drug & gun profits or indirectly through the penal system.

so you ask why all this black on black violence. you wanna see a change? Keep ur drugs and guns out of our citys, that would be a good start.
Ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 8, 2014
I've been wondering this for a long time. I wanted to visit Chicago but I'm kind of scarred.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 8, 2014
Black self hatred! Duh!
That's why!
Logicalism

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2014
There's no need for them to take you by force and drop you off anywhere now, like they did the rats. You can fly out on your own, just like many foreigners fly out of their country of origin and come here, even when they're poor.

I am still planning on moving out of this country one day. So this is not me just saying "get out!"

I'm really mentioning it as a good suggestion.

If you're mistreated in one country and finding no way to change it, it's better to leave and make a home elsewhere.
Logicalism

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2014
Oh, and yes, I strongly believe it's a mixture of many things: from discrimination of the general population back in the 1960s, insecurity and inferiority complex within the black community, plus the elite at the top who purposely set up welfare housing, food stamps, etc. Keeping those poor reliant upon the government (master), just like slaves, only a different flavor of slave now: mental / emotional, not physical by force (as what we saw back in the 1700s).

They blocked you off into ghettos within big cities, with drugs being made illegal under their law, it created an easy way to make money on the "black market" and also for them to send in police to arrest the drug-dealers and drug-users, thus giving them criminal backgrounds and making it even harder for them to find work afterward.

We're all played like pawns by the elite, and this is just one of the ways they manipulate a specific group of people.

It's possible to get out of this "ghetto lifestyle" but quite hard if it's all they've ever experienced. The domino effect is hard to stop, especially when the elite keep fueling it for their own agenda of control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 min StinkyBlackBaboons 48
Harriet Tubman wins poll to replace Andrew Jack... (May '15) 4 min T-BOS 6
Rape & White Male Privilege 5 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min My New Alias RULES 1,395,009
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 10 min RMGHispanic Causi... 39
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 12 min Jax 44
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 15 min Nopal 260
The UK has left the EU 21 min enoch powell 100
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,324
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 32,596
More from around the web