the moors were black africans not ara...

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21562 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
“Black” applied to the world, is simply a racist euroimperialist term with no real meaning.
Melanesians are Eurasians. Look at their DNA... Y-DNA is mostly K and M. K is from IJK, sister to the Mideast and Cro-Magnon clades. M descends from K via MNO..
Lmao! Forget what Whitey claims Melanesian people are; You have clearly not followed the thrust of my very first statement on here; that terms like Eurasian, Afro-Asiatic are arbitrary and designed to deflect and confuse from what things REALLY are. Don't look at what Whitey claims a people's DNA means, just look at the people and make your own opinion.

I am telling you that any Black person with half a brain would reject all and every definition your White quacks and scientific fraudsters put on anyone Black or non-White.

Changing a people's origin to suit your political agenda or the lies you intend to promote in schools, is as easy as when a racist South African apartheid government commissioned the racist White supremacist and segregationist (Carlton Coon) in 1960, to redefine the Khoikhoi Bushmen as non-Black. The Khoisan were redefined from Negro to Capoid; the lying White racist government then went about teaching in all South African schools that there were no BLACKS when they came to South Africa, except the now redefined AS NON-BLACK Capoid; LMAO!

But of course there were other BLACK GROUPS AS WELL AS THE NEGRO KHOIKHOI when they arrived.

http://www.historytoday.com/shula-marks/south...

If you really study science you will see that everything Whitey knows and teaches is built on a straight up pathological lie. How does anyone look at a people with Black skin, big lips, kinky hair, tropicalized limbs, high cheekbones, big butts found in Africa and sharing a language with other Black Africans then claim they are not Black? I tell you how you do it; you are a lying White man who has set out from the very beginning to con the world with quack science.

https://www.google.co.uk/search...

Look at this way; why are they trying to define any pale person found anywhere in North East Africa or the Middle East as close to White as in Caucasoid but not people who are obviously and clearly Africoid? Because the lying White man embarked on a program of the De-Blackification of the entire planet.(I invented that word myself/don't you think it is good?)

I do not need your fraud promoting dumb ass to tell me what a Black person is or is not. With their kinky hair, big lips and dark skin these people are undoubtedly a Black people like any people you would find in Africa or all over the rest of the world.

Dye their hair Black and you'd not be able to tell the difference, and remind me of any Blonde Asian race of people ya silly boy? There is no such thing; only Black people have the entire range of every human mutation you can have/ That includes blonde, ginger, blue and green eyes.

It is you who is full of quack science (NOT SCIENCE) you don't even understand not me sir.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21563 Feb 2, 2014
Anyone with a tiny peanut for a brain can see this man is white:
www.documentingreality.com/f10/ramesses-ii-eg...
Poor Afronazis were standing at the back of the line when brains were being handed out!
Some more about Ramesses 2:
www.marchofthetitans.com/earlson/rameses.htm
AFRONAZIS will especially pleased to know that in an upcoming movie called Exodus, Ramsses 11 is portrayed by a white man!!!!!Christian Bale will be playing Moses!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21564 Feb 2, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Forget what Whitey claims Melanesian people are; You have clearly not followed the thrust of my very first statement on here; that terms like Eurasian, Afro-Asiatic are arbitrary and designed to deflect and confuse from what things REALLY are. Don't look at what Whitey claims a people's DNA means, just look at the people and make your own opinion.
I am telling you that any Black person with half a brain would reject all and every definition your White quacks and scientific fraudsters put on anyone Black or non-White.
Changing a people's origin to suit your political agenda or the lies you intend to promote in schools, is as easy as when a racist South African apartheid government commissioned the racist White supremacist and segregationist (Carlton Coon) in 1960, to redefine the Khoikhoi Bushmen as non-Black. The Khoisan were redefined from Negro to Capoid; the lying White racist government then went about teaching in all South African schools that there were no BLACKS when they came to South Africa, except the now redefined AS NON-BLACK Capoid; LMAO!
But of course there were other BLACK GROUPS AS WELL AS THE NEGRO KHOIKHOI when they arrived.
If you really study science you will see that everything Whitey knows and teaches is built on a straight up pathological lie. How does anyone look at a people with Black skin, big lips, kinky hair, tropicalized limbs, high cheekbones, big butts found in Africa and sharing a language with other Black Africans then claim they are not Black? I tell you how you do it; you are a lying White man who has set out from the very beginning to con the world with quack science.
Look at this way; why are they trying to define any pale person found anywhere in North East Africa or the Middle East as close to White as in Caucasoid but not people who are obviously and clearly Africoid? Because the lying White man embarked on a program of the De-Blackification of the entire planet.(I invented that word myself/don't you think it is good?)
I do not need your fraud promoting dumb ass to tell me what a Black person is or is not. With their kinky hair, big lips and dark skin these people are undoubtedly a Black people like any people you would find in Africa or all over the rest of the world.
Dye their hair Black and you'd not be able to tell the difference, and remind me of any Blonde Asian race of people ya silly boy? There is no such thing; only Black people have the entire range of every human mutation you can have/ That includes blonde, ginger, blue and green eyes.
It is you who is full of quack science (NOT SCIENCE) you don't even understand not me sir.
Sorry BUMBO Middle Eastern people are WHITE and have always been WHITE!
THIS ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE who have lived thousands of years in the M.E. They are also Europeans ANCESTORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Europeans originate from THE MIDDLE EAST DUMBO!
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...

Level 4

Location hidden

#21565 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your racism again. Demeaning Europe. Does that make you feel like somebody?
Ancient empire? LOL... are empires good? Most I've heard of were extremely abusive and violent.
And why do you separate northern Europe from the rest of Europe? The people of the vinca and associated civilizations were of the same ancestry as the northern Europeans. And the Megalithic culture which built stone monuments extensively, and sailed in the Atlantic included northern European areas. As did the La Têne Celtic culture which extended across Europe.
As usual, you don't care about Africa... you just want to demean whitey. So... do you claim the Phoenicians were black? LOL!!!
Peru du Champ,

let me help you further; there is no such thing as a Black racist. To be racist you need to be part and parcel of the ongoing system of racism because racism is an ism, it is systematic. But if you claim I'm a racist you moronic shit show me where all these White people I systematically oppressed are? Racism has always been a White thing so do not waste your time trying to accuse any Black person who rejects your lies of being a racist.

Telling you Western Europe never had a solitary ancient civilization is not an example of racism but an example of me telling you the truth that a liar with cotton over his eyes cannot accept.

Who the fuck were the Phoenicians? No one knows much about these mystical people invented by White supremacism. Up to a certain age there were no mutated albinos like you; only dark skinned Black people.

And what do you mean the people of Yinca!!!! Was that an ancient empire? Well that would be news to every historian and anthropologist on the planet because I have never heard of such an ancient empire built by the Germanic scavengers who attacked and raised to the ground both the Roman and Greek empires.

Look at you asking why I separate Europe? There is no water mass between Europe and Asia will you now claim they're European too? In a heartbeat you'd start breaking up Africa claiming certain parts are not African or founded by African people. Yet here you are trying to keep everything you think may makes the ancient empire-less Western Europe look better intact.

Greece and Rome are and were nothing to do with your warring scavenging Germanic/Slavic ass.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21566 Feb 2, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who is full of quack science you don't even understand not me sir.
Dumbo WHITE PEOPLE ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!!!!! Indigenous Middle Eastern people have ALWAYS BEEN WHITE!

Level 4

Location hidden

#21567 Feb 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Poor old idiot Afronazi having a meltdown> Um...DNA testing on Ramesses 11 was done by the French with the Egyptian Museums approval! Turns out he was white as snow
Maybe these blue eyed ancient Egyptians will cheer you up:
www.youtube.com/watch...
White man builds Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
White man builds the largest pyramid at Giza:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302
Ramesses 11 daddy looks Nordic:
www.i-cias.com/e.o/seti_1.htm
More WHITE ancient Egyptian mummies:
www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt....
Wow these whities get in everywhere!
As soon as you see an article that says (White man builds); even a retard like you should know it is a lie and founded on racism.

There is no biological term called White, so save posting all your pathetic Stormfront and RACIST Mathilda articles and pictures here idiot.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#21569 Feb 2, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you see an article that says (White man builds); even a retard like you should know it is a lie and founded on racism.
There is no biological term called White, so save posting all your pathetic Stormfront and RACIST Mathilda articles and pictures here idiot.
Um I never use racist sites but just love Wiki! There is a term called white whether you like it or not!

Level 4

Location hidden

#21571 Feb 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry BUMBO Middle Eastern people are WHITE and have always been WHITE!
THIS ARE INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE who have lived thousands of years in the M.E. They are also Europeans ANCESTORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Europeans originate from THE MIDDLE EAST DUMBO!
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Again fool there is no such thing as White in a biological sense you retard. Middle Eastern people may have been gang raped by Slavs and Germanics when you savages invaded and took over most of Eastern and Northern Africa. But a quick visit to any of those countries will tell your dumb ass that those people ARE STILL CERTAINLY NOT WHITE. Which is why they face racism in Spain, Italy and even Greece who are quite a dark skinned people to the South; (In fact even in Southern Italy and Spain they are still quite dark and curly haired).

So save your crap and stop wasting your time sending me Youtube videos. I have already told your fool ass that no professor or academic proves a thesis with a Youtube video showing what you want it to show you complete buffoon.

Try that shit in any academic setting and see what they say to you.

The people in the Middle East And North East Africa today including in South Africa were there are a reputed 6.5 million Europeans all came as invaders. Till they were kicked out in Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and everywhere they went. Check the history you inbred idiot.

The most laughable scenario you can claim is the idea a White man would build an ancient civilization, right up till today all Whites do is destroy ancient civilizations. Who does your dumb ass think destroyed the Aztec and Mayan civilizations? Yet now you will tell me Whites who built nothing in Germanic and Slavic Europe went to Africa and built an ancient civilization!!!!!! God you are stupid!! Grow the heck up you moron. Show anywhere; just one place in Europe that speak a so-called Afro-Asiatic language? Or do you claim your fake Egyptian rulers were speaking German and English then traveled back to Europe and started speaking a Germanic dialect again? GTFO of here!!

Level 4

Location hidden

#21573 Feb 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um I never use racist sites but just love Wiki! There is a term called white whether you like it or not!
Nope there is nothing like White in biology it is not a biological term. It is only a political term that means include or exclude. This is why you racist imbeciles will continually claim all these different people are not Black AFRICOID; because the more people you discover who are connected to ancient civilizations the more people you retards have to DE-BLACK.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#21574 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your racism again. Demeaning Europe. Does that make you feel like somebody?
Ancient empire? LOL... are empires good? Most I've heard of were extremely abusive and violent.
And why do you separate northern Europe from the rest of Europe? The people of the vinca and associated civilizations were of the same ancestry as the northern Europeans. And the Megalithic culture which built stone monuments extensively, and sailed in the Atlantic included northern European areas. As did the La Têne Celtic culture which extended across Europe.
As usual, you don't care about Africa... you just want to demean whitey. So... do you claim the Phoenicians were black? LOL!!!
barros
YOU silly Third Reich SS soldier .......vinca DID NOT supersede Africa in terms of civilization

Level 4

Location hidden

#21575 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a BS excuse to cover your own racism, boy. No, you're a RACIST. Anyone can be one... just develop a belief system which sees some other group as inferior... like you do, boy.
You stinking racist.
LOL... and look at you proving me right... But, boy, Western Europe did have civilization.
The Phoenicians were Semitic people from what is now Lebanon, boy. They were not “invented” by anyone.
You don't know my ethnicity, boy.
Whites are not “mutated albinos”, boy. You again confirm that you are racist and therefore worthless in human terms.
The continent is called EURASIA, boy. Please consult a map, fool. The people in parts of “Asia” are in fact very much related to Europeans. That is well known. I'm sure jut thinking about that gives you explosive diarhhea.
Germanics and Slavs only scavenged after they'd been displaced by assorted warring parasites, e.g., Huns, Romans, Avars. I notice you don't mention the Celts, lol.
You're a racist, boy.
That is not BS and it is not an excuse; to be a racist I have to be able to practice racism; there is no such thing as a racist who cannot practice racism. So show me the non-Black people I oppressed or racialized or shut the hell up you stinking racist fuck!! Lmao!! Well You have said it yourself fool; if they were a Semitic people then there is no such thing as a White Semite.

Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalians and the Hausa all Black people are Semitic people who speak a Hamito-Semitic language. The only Jewish people pretending to be Semites are the Ashke-NAZI Jews who I posted numerous links for to prove they are stinking European racists like you who are now doing in Israel the same thing Hitler did in NAZI Germany.

ASIA IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU boy; Eurasia is an antiquated term rarely used or only used when you want to join Asia to Europe, but Europeans are not Asians. They are European; quit trying to steal other peoples civilizations with all these arbitrary terms you retarded oaf.

Face it you stinking racist; Germanic and Slavic Europe despite covering a huge expanse of land in Europe had not one solitary ancient empire. The only thing they have ever had is armies to plunder all the other advanced people around them.

You know you've been conclusively debunked BOY so go back and lick your wounds you stinking racist fuck!!

Level 4

Location hidden

#21576 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no “biological term” called “black”, either, numbnuts.
Does your "education" trace back to the racist cult Moorish Science Temple, boy?
I never said there is any such thing as biologically Black but there is such a thing as a Black African or Africoid. But there is no such thing as White Arabs who ruled the Middle East and East and North Africa lmao!! If there were they'd be speaking a Slavic or Germanic language like you lying history revising and stealing empire-less plundering savages.

Just shut the hellup you racist dolt. You know perfectly well that not just you but your quack science has been debunked with a few choice examples. Namely the racist White South Africans governments easy redefinition of a people in order to claim there were no Blacks in a part of Africa. How stupid does that sound to you claiming that there were no Blacks in a part of South (Sub-Saharan) Africa before an insecure racist lying White man set foot there?

Level 4

Location hidden

#21577 Feb 2, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a BS excuse to cover your own racism, boy. No, you're a RACIST. Anyone can be one... just develop a belief system which sees some other group as inferior... like you do, boy.
You stinking racist.
LOL... and look at you proving me right... But, boy, Western Europe did have civilization.
The Phoenicians were Semitic people from what is now Lebanon, boy. They were not “invented” by anyone.
You don't know my ethnicity, boy.
Whites are not “mutated albinos”, boy. You again confirm that you are racist and therefore worthless in human terms.
The continent is called EURASIA, boy. Please consult a map, fool. The people in parts of “Asia” are in fact very much related to Europeans. That is well known. I'm sure jut thinking about that gives you explosive diarhhea.
Germanics and Slavs only scavenged after they'd been displaced by assorted warring parasites, e.g., Huns, Romans, Avars. I notice you don't mention the Celts, lol.
You're a racist, boy.
Whites are mutated albinos; that is a clinical and biological fact. They have mutated over thousands of years into what they are now. And I know you are not White Barros; you are even more insecure than a White racist to be White.

Oh please; the Germanics were always warring savages; if they weren't you'd be able to show me the ancient civilization they built. All we see and get is the history of the Germanic wars and plunders of each other; (the Vikings etc).

Why should I mention the Celts????!! Did they build an ancient Empire? Name it then you fool?
African AE

Stellenberg, South Africa

#21578 Feb 2, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Again fool there is no such thing as White in a biological sense you retard. Middle Eastern people may have been gang raped by Slavs and Germanics when you savages invaded and took over most of Eastern and Northern Africa. But a quick visit to any of those countries will tell your dumb ass that those people ARE STILL CERTAINLY NOT WHITE. Which is why they face racism in Spain, Italy and even Greece who are quite a dark skinned people to the South; (In fact even in Southern Italy and Spain they are still quite dark and curly haired).
So save your crap and stop wasting your time sending me Youtube videos. I have already told your fool ass that no professor or academic proves a thesis with a Youtube video showing what you want it to show you complete buffoon.
Try that shit in any academic setting and see what they say to you.
The people in the Middle East And North East Africa today including in South Africa were there are a reputed 6.5 million Europeans all came as invaders. Till they were kicked out in Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and everywhere they went. Check the history you inbred idiot.
The most laughable scenario you can claim is the idea a White man would build an ancient civilization, right up till today all Whites do is destroy ancient civilizations. Who does your dumb ass think destroyed the Aztec and Mayan civilizations? Yet now you will tell me Whites who built nothing in Germanic and Slavic Europe went to Africa and built an ancient civilization!!!!!! God you are stupid!! Grow the heck up you moron. Show anywhere; just one place in Europe that speak a so-called Afro-Asiatic language? Or do you claim your fake Egyptian rulers were speaking German and English then traveled back to Europe and started speaking a Germanic dialect again? GTFO of here!!
What rubbish you talking?????????? Maghreb Berbers ARE WHITE and all live in Morocco and Algeria! DUMBO EUROPEANS DID NOT BUILD THE PYRAMIDS! It was WHITE BERBERS (well not all of them)
African AE

#21579 Feb 2, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are mutated albinos; that is a clinical and biological fact. They have mutated over thousands of years into what they are now. And I know you are not White Barros; you are even more insecure than a White racist to be White.
Oh please; the Germanics were always warring savages; if they weren't you'd be able to show me the ancient civilization they built. All we see and get is the history of the Germanic wars and plunders of each other; (the Vikings etc).
Why should I mention the Celts????!! Did they build an ancient Empire? Name it then you fool?
Europeans came from these handsome Guys:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view
They were the very first people in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa! NO anatomically correct ancient African skeletons found anywhere outside Africa! Oh do PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!
African AE

#21580 Feb 2, 2014
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not BS and it is not an excuse; to be a racist I have to be able to practice racism; there is no such thing as a racist who cannot practice racism. So show me the non-Black people I oppressed or racialized or shut the hell up you stinking racist fuck!! Lmao!! Well You have said it yourself fool; if they were a Semitic people then there is no such thing as a White Semite.
Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalians and the Hausa all Black people are Semitic people who speak a Hamito-Semitic language. The only Jewish people pretending to be Semites are the Ashke-NAZI Jews who I posted numerous links for to prove they are stinking European racists like you who are now doing in Israel the same thing Hitler did in NAZI Germany.
ASIA IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU boy; Eurasia is an antiquated term rarely used or only used when you want to join Asia to Europe, but Europeans are not Asians. They are European; quit trying to steal other peoples civilizations with all these arbitrary terms you retarded oaf.
Face it you stinking racist; Germanic and Slavic Europe despite covering a huge expanse of land in Europe had not one solitary ancient empire. The only thing they have ever had is armies to plunder all the other advanced people around them.
You know you've been conclusively debunked BOY so go back and lick your wounds you stinking racist fuck!!
Um....latest research shows that Ashkenazi Jews are RELATED TO THE VERY INDIGENOUS KURDS who originate from Iran and thats exactly where Ashkenazi Jews originate! So nope Khazarian theory been thrown in the sh*t heap!
www.kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2013/12/ashkenazi...
The rightful people now live in their rightful home Israel!
African AE

#21582 Feb 2, 2014
Oh and the Hausa are NOT Semite and do NOT speak a Semite language!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa_language

Level 4

Location hidden

#21583 Feb 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....latest research shows that Ashkenazi Jews are RELATED TO THE VERY INDIGENOUS KURDS who originate from Iran and thats exactly where Ashkenazi Jews originate! So nope Khazarian theory been thrown in the sh*t heap!
Do you even know what Kurd means or where Kurd's are from? Why are you so stupid? Kurds are not from the region you are trying to steal and claim you moron.

If Ashkenazi are closely connected to Kurds what do you think that proves idiot? That they are from Turkey, Iran or Iraq? Please get a life. The bulk of Kurdish people are from Western Asia you fool, so why are you suddenly trying to prove my point moron?

That the Ashkenazi ARE NOT FROM THE REGION NOW KNOWN AS ISRAEL; they are from Asia a part that is very close to Europe. The bulk of the Ashke-NAZI are from Europe, but if you say they are connected to Kurds I have no problem with that and you still have not connected them to the land they are trying to steal, get it moron?

Level 4

Location hidden

#21584 Feb 2, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....latest research shows that Ashkenazi Jews are RELATED TO THE VERY INDIGENOUS KURDS who originate from Iran and thats exactly where Ashkenazi Jews originate! So nope Khazarian theory been thrown in the sh*t heap!
Does your dumb-ass KNOW how far Iran is from Palestine you complete moron? Have you ever even looked at a map. Are you really this stupid or are you taking the piss?

Iran is nowhere near Palestine or the lands those thieving Europeans AKA (AshkeNAZI) are trying to claim you fool. Do you even know where Western Asia is?

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_an...

I Christine you the dumbest guy to ever try and have a debate on history/anthropology and race.

I hope everyone see's how stupid you are when they check the map.
African AE

#21585 Feb 2, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
barros
YOU silly Third Reich SS soldier .......vinca DID NOT supersede Africa in terms of civilization
Bumbo the most ancient civilization was the Sumerians!
Ancient Sumerians:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEN CARSON: Planned Parenthood is black genocide. 3 min Ms DP 46
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,277,195
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 9 min Phoenix Ascended 7,479
White men are better lovers? 10 min Phoenix Ascended 545
Another Black Cop Shows True Colors 12 min Whiteeeee 1
Healing The Black Race... 14 min freddie47 335
Are More Black Moms Turning In Their Own Sons F... 19 min where's coretta ?? 14
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 508
Harris County Deputy Murdered 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 108
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 2 hr Fred 70
Who is selina london? 5 hr selina london 73
More from around the web