the moors were black africans not ara...
lmao

Arlington, VA

#21278 Jan 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They cant bear being West Africans in origin! They are absolutely ashamed of their West African ancestry. If I was a West African, I would kill the lot of them!
That's rich, coming from some albino who is so ashamed to come from a HUE- MAN (the black man and the black woman), you think you came from some ape swinging in the jungles of Eurasia (Neanderthal). Kill yourself out of shame!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#21279 Jan 23, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
1. Eurasian DNA and morphology in human remains from the Maghreb for over 30k years.
2. Ancient Egyptian, Phoenician and Roman, and contemporary Medieval Iberian depictions of Berbers and Moors as eurasians.
3. Guanches!
Whatchagonnado?
??????? The Guanches dominated the large central islands of Tenerife, La Palma, and Gran Canaria. They lived in cave dwellings, which they enlarged into spacious, multilevel residences with wooden floors and partitioned rooms. Many of them are still in use today, the oldest continuously occupied dwellings in the world. The Guanches owned large estates on which they grew wheat and barley and raised sheep and goats with the aid of the African descendants. The Guanches' rulers were known as "overlords." They owned all the land and granted or leased it, almost exclusively, to citizens of Guanches stock. A primitive agricultural people who used stone tools, the Guanches were well suited to their environment. To communicate over the rocky, mountainous regions of their isles, they developed a whistling language that could be heard, according to European accounts, at a distance of 4 mi.

How and When Destroyed: Although the Guanches had contact with ancient Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, and, probably, Romans, they were isolated from Europe and Africa during the Dark Ages. In the 1300s Genoese and Portuguese slave ships raided the islands in search of human cargo to auction off in European and North African slave markets.

In 1402 a well-organized expedition of French noblemen arrived to conquer the islands. The eastern islands of Lanzarote and Fuerteventura fell to the invaders, but the central Guanches-dominated isles repelled the Frenchmen. Over the next 90 years Spanish generals with thousands of troops invaded the islands, killing the Guanches or capturing them to sell as slaves. The Portuguese slavers and the Spanish soldiers decimated the Guanches population. In 1484 influenza and typhus, introduced by the Europeans, swept through the islands. The Guanches were so reduced in numbers that they could no longer withstand the Spanish onslaught.

The Last of the Guanches: During the early 1500s the last of the Guanches disappeared into slavery, intermarried with their Spanish conquerors, or died of disease. The culture and society of the Guanches ceased to exist.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#21280 Jan 23, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> this message was especially for you Keron S????
How many times are you going to post to me internet loser? run along man.
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#21281 Jan 23, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!!
YOU FÜÇKING MØRØN, you don't have anywhere near enough wits in order to intelligently communicate with a smart kid like "King-I-AM",
and the only "BÍTCH" that YOU have is the fact that you're a Jïggadïbøø and the kid is NOT.
Lol, sounds like you are extremely insecure????? What you read up on our rich,illustrious and awesome past???? You now watch on television and see the continuation of how we roll in sports and entertainment, which has reduced you when you look in the mirror to using archaic verbiage ?????

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21282 Jan 23, 2014
CuloHecho wrote:
Claiming the Moors justifies slavery????!!!!!!
In addition, some of us here are not African Americans.
----------
Truth must be must told about the Moors in order to shatter Europeans' false claim to racial superiority over black skinned Africans dating back to their crushing victories over Muslim Moors as early as mid the 14C.
http://www.urome.be/fr2/hispen.htm
----------
Denying that the word Moor was EVER used ORIGINALLY for black skinned Africans is a ruse in order to cover up the following:
-The golden age of black skinned Africans from North-East and Saharan Africa (E1b1b people) known as Moors, including during the Roman Empire. Some of the Romanized Moors became members of the European elite: the nobility, monarchy, clergy.
-Early Christianity among black skinned North-East and Saharan Africans. The patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire is a black skinned man from Egypt.
-Thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of the Moors, including in Europe.
The Moors were notorious slavers. They enslaved Blacks and Whites alike. But their slaves were first and foremost Whites. They went as far as Iceland and American high seas to capture White slaves and demand ransom.
-The presence of black skinned Africans among Romans, Greek armies as well as Ottoman troops posted in the Balkans, hence the traditions of the Morcic or Moreska
-Intermixing with the original Moors, North-East and Saharan Africans, the e1b1b people.
The e1b1b haplogroup is the third haplogroup in Europe with a record high 47% in Southern Greece
----------
1) búllshít
2) búllshít
3) búllshít
4) búllshít
5) búllshít
6) búllshít
7) búllshít
8) búllshít
The brainwashed victims of the White supremacy propaganda machine cannot just accept that the word moor was an early English term for [email protected] and the word moor was a synonym for negro
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "[email protected];"
The English word Moor used for black skinned Africans has equivalents in other European languages
-Moriaan in Dutch; -Morian in Danish and in Swedish; -Mohr in German http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohr ; -Moretto in Italian; -Murzyn in Polish; -Mavros in Greek; -Maure or More in French
WRONG on ALL COUNTS, FÓÓL.

"MOOR" is merely a the Anglicized version of the Spanish word, "MORO", and no matter HOW the ignorant English chose to brandish the word, "MOOR', it has absolutely ZERO effect upon the overall genetic make up of the original PEOPLES that the Spanish referred to as "MOROS", FÓÓL.

The word, "MORENO", is a Spanish adjective meaning only 'Dark' and certainly NOT 'Black'.

The Spanish referred to the Maghribíyan Berbers as "Morenos" because they were in fact mostly swarthy complexioned but that does not in any way detract from the unassailable legitimate up-to-date scientific anthropological analytical conclusion that the Autochthanous North Africans were overwhelmingly Caucasian since even before 12Kya.

The Spanish adjective, "MORENO", does NOT mean 'Black' and NONE OF YOUR ASININE JÏGGADÏBØØ PROTESTATIONS to the contrary will cause that to become any less of a VERY WELL KNOWN FACT.

Any intelligent and well researched Spanish reference dictionary will NOT fail to point out that "MORENO" is merely EUPHEMISTICALLY used in any reference to any of you JÏGGADÏBØØS.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21283 Jan 23, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, sounds like you are extremely insecure????? What you read up on our rich,illustrious and awesome past???? You now watch on television and see the continuation of how we roll in sports and entertainment, which has reduced you when you look in the mirror to using archaic verbiage ?????
HAH!!!

I am extremely humble and do not set myself above you or any other Human being. That is, not even one as retárded as YOU are, FÓÓL.

Oooooo, so you 'think' sports and entertainment are 'Black' Peoples best suit.

Nice going føøl. You just put all 'Black' People down.

p.s.: I certainly don't see where you get that 'Black' People are so overwhelmingly entertaining anyway, and even though a HORSE can pull more weight than any Caucasian, it certainly doesn't give the HORSE overall superiority over Caucasians
lmao

Arlington, VA

#21284 Jan 23, 2014
The African American forum is ripe with Henri Lhote's and Winifred Brunton's!
Citizen 1986

UK

#21285 Jan 23, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!!
YOU FÜÇKING MØRØN, you don't have anywhere near enough wits in order to intelligently communicate with a smart kid like "King-I-AM",
and the only "BÍTCH" that YOU have is the fact that you're a Jïggadïbøø and the kid is NOT.
I see another socket puppet circus me is the fucklum. You can't even write like a normal human being and your talking of wits. You are a clown

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#21286 Jan 23, 2014
Afronazis yet again deteriorate into babbling fools.

Unable to deal with the evidence:

1. morphology and DNA of Eurasians in the Maghreb for over 30k years
2. ancient and Medieval depictions of Berbers/Moors as Eurasians
3. Guanches!!!

What ARE you gonna do?
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#21288 Jan 23, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!!
I am extremely humble and do not set myself above you or any other Human being. That is, not even one as retárded as YOU are, FÓÓL.
Oooooo, so you 'think' sports and entertainment are 'Black' Peoples best suit.
Nice going føøl. You just put all 'Black' People down.
p.s.: I certainly don't see where you get that 'Black' People are so overwhelmingly entertaining anyway, and even though a HORSE can pull more weight than any Caucasian, it certainly doesn't give the HORSE overall superiority over Caucasians
Lol , you chose to delve into an area that you had no business go into???? You wanted to sink as low as you could go on your evolution chart???? I on the other hand chose to climb back to the level that we are accustomed to being on from the beginning of Time???? Leave well enough alone, you have never , ever been ready for the TRUTH?????We as true believers do not like to address your negativity, but if we have to , as you can tell, it is not a comfortable reminder or feeling for you , is it ; based on the REAL TRUTH??????
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#21289 Jan 23, 2014
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to post to me internet loser? run along man.
Lol, stop spewing that crap??????
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#21293 Jan 23, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
ina said
Why is it so hard to accept the Moors were originally black?
KiloEcho replies
Europeans' false sense of racial superiority over black skinned Africans dating back to their crushing victories over Muslim Moors as early as mid the 14 C.
http://www.urome.be/fr2/hispen.htm
Google Translate
Ironically, the discovery of the Congo by the Portuguese in 1482 is a direct consequence of the wars that Christian Europe had waged against Muslims: in fact, it is after having successfully repelled the last Moors, after the fall of Ceuta, the key border frontier with North Africa that the Portuguese thought of continuing their journey south.
For long time, this obsession with the hunt for "the Moor" drove them to pursue their journey. With the hunt for the Moor firmy in mind, they managed to successively discover Senegal, Congo, Zambezi.
----------
In addition, denying that the word Moor was EVER used for black skinned Africans is a ruse in order to cover up the following:
-The golden age of black skinned Africans from North-East and Saharan Africa (E1b1b people) known as Moors, including in Europe before the Roman Empire, during the Roman Empire and after the Roman Empire
Some of the Romanized Moors became members of the European elite: the nobility, monarchy, clergy.
-Early Christianity among black skinned North-East and Saharan Africans. The patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire is a black skinned man from Egypt.
-Thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of the Moors, including in Europe.
The Moors were notorious and equal opportunity slavers. They enslaved Blacks and Whites alike.
But their slaves were first and foremost Whites. They went as far as Iceland and even high seas to capture White slaves and demand ransom.
-The presence of black skinned Africans among Romans, Greek armies as well as Ottoman troops posted in the Balkans, hence the traditions of the Morcic or Moreska
-Intermixing with the original Moors, North-East and Saharan Africans, the e1b1b people.
The e1b1b haplogroup is the third haplogroup in Europe with a record high 47% in Southern Greece
Its point of origin is North-East Africa near Ethiopia located in Africa south of the Sahara. This haplogroup is the signature gene of black skinned North-East and Saharan Africans.
----------
There is so much evidence about the blackness of the Moors
1) Dozens of traditions like the Moor’s head, a [email protected] head in profile on crests, blazons and flags. Many of the heads wear crowns and jewelry
2) Countless of expressions and sayings, like black as a Moor, blacking up as a Moor, the blackfaced Moor
3) Names of recipes and dishes like Moors and Christians dish (black beans and white rice or Moor pepper aka Negro pepper
4) Old scientific names of plants and animals of black or dark brown color like Macacus Maurus aka Negro Monkey
5) Artistic representations, like the famous Wild men and Moors tapestry
6) Entries in etymological dictionaries before the 18C
7) Narratives of ancient European or Arab travelers and historians,
8) Portrayals of Moors in advertising (Mohren Brau, Sarotti Moor, Meinl Moor)
9) Entries in encyclopedias as late as the 20C
Yet the blackness of the Moors was completely erased from history textbooks or classes.
The brainwashed victims of the White supremacy propaganda machine cannot accept that the word moor was an early English term for negro and the word moor was a synonym for negro
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "[email protected];"
The English word Moor used for black skinned Africans has equivalents in other European languages
-Moriaan in Dutch; -Morian in Danish and in Swedish; -Mohr in German http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohr ; -Moretto in Italian; -Murzyn in Polish; -Mavros in Greek; -Maure or More in French
WHO can possibly refute any of this?? No one

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#21294 Jan 23, 2014
Evidence:

Medieval Iberian depictions of Moors as Eurasian types.

Ancient depictions of Berbers as Eurasian types.

Guanches.

30,000 years of Eurasian morphology and genetics in the Maghreb.

Now THAT is real evidence, and it's all been posted in here.

Log off www.afronazisgonewild.com and get a real education.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#21295 Jan 23, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Moors = Negros You only posted a link from mathildas blog is that numerous. so what did you bring to the table today nothing I see .10 paragraphs of information I know your brain is to slow let me summarise it for you berbers were black, Arabs were black and West Africans were black. You are trying to make fun of someone posting information related to the topic that's not really smart. Do you have an idea what is going on.
Mathildas Blog gets her information from REAL SCIENTISTS unlike Afronazi idiots who make things up as they go along! Berbers were white looking exactly like these ancient Berbers:
www.angelfire.com/md/8/coinage.html
Arabs say REAL ARABS ARE NOT BLACK:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Thats why Arabs had black slaves and still have black slaves!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21296 Jan 23, 2014
Snitizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see another socket puppet circus me is the fucklum. You can't even write like a normal human being and your talking of wits. You are a clown
Oh, please excuse me; I neglected to turn on my auto-translator.

That's right, DÚMB ÁSS, I do have an education and that must make it difficult for you to understand what I'm saying.

<translation:
FÚÇK NO, FÓÓL, I DON'T SPEAK JÏGGADÏBØØ, SORRY.>

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21297 Jan 23, 2014
A Sniveling Child Of WAHWAHWAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol , you chose to delve into an area that you had no business go into???? You wanted to sink as low as you could go on your evolution chart???? I on the other hand chose to climb back to the level that we are accustomed to being on from the beginning of Time???? Leave well enough alone, you have never , ever been ready for the TRUTH?????We as true believers do not like to address your negativity, but if we have to , as you can tell, it is not a comfortable reminder or feeling for you , is it ; based on the REAL TRUTH??????
AHHH HEH HAH HEH HAH HAH HAH HEH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH...
get real dúmb áss and quit being such a delusional fúçk head, FÓÓL.

All the Jïggadïbøø rhetoric in the World will not overcome even one small piece of legitimate up-to-date DNA evidence.

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#21298 Jan 24, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Moors = Negros You only posted a link from mathildas blog is that numerous. so what did you bring to the table today nothing I see .10 paragraphs of information I know your brain is to slow let me summarise it for you berbers were black, Arabs were black and West Africans were black. You are trying to make fun of someone posting information related to the topic that's not really smart. Do you have an idea what is going on.
I have an idea that you are delusional you just said Arabs were black and Berbers were black

I'm gonna stop wasting my time here you are way out of my league ;)
Citizen 1986

UK

#21299 Jan 24, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please excuse me; I neglected to turn on my auto-translator.
That's right, DÚMB ÁSS, I do have an education and that must make it difficult for you to understand what I'm saying.
<translation:
FÚÇK NO, FÓÓL, I DON'T SPEAK JÏGGADÏBØØ, SORRY.>
You don't write like you do are you sure you have an education.
Citizen 1986

UK

#21300 Jan 24, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea that you are delusional you just said Arabs were black and Berbers were black
I'm gonna stop wasting my time here you are way out of my league ;)
Yeah because you are way below mine and what is wrong with that statement.
Citizen 1986

UK

#21301 Jan 24, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Mathildas Blog gets her information from REAL SCIENTISTS unlike Afronazi idiots who make things up as they go along! Berbers were white looking exactly like these ancient Berbers:
www.angelfire.com/md/8/coinage.html
Arabs say REAL ARABS ARE NOT BLACK:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Thats why Arabs had black slaves and still have black slaves!
Arabs had white slaves as well as black. You mean the Arabs still practice slave trade didn't know very informative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,405,191
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 7 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,567
..........Trump is mentally unfit! 7 min White and Armed 4
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 10 min Concentrated Juice 75
White Women Should Submit To Black Men (May '12) 10 min erica 41
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 14 min Concentrated Juice 78
.............Trump GOONS out in Force 59 min Hillary 2016 1
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web