the moors were black africans not ara...
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#21032 Jan 20, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work keep teaching them.
A big thanks, means a lot!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#21033 Jan 20, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Garamantes are irrelevant to the question of the origins of the Berbers. They appeared in historical time.
Afronazis are always incapable of understanding any historical timeline.
Medieval W Africans sailed to Mexico and created Olmec civilization 3000 bc, lol, and so on...
How can we deny the greatness of those Africans and their time machine!?
lol, that is the dumbest thing you have said yet???? You want facts and now that you are given indisputable facts again, that is the best you can come come up with; really ????

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21034 Jan 20, 2014
A Sniveling Child Of WAHWAHWAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
HAH!!!

You have "presented" NO 'EVIDENCE' WHATSOEVER, FÓÓL.

If by "evidence" you are referring to the seemingly endless BÚLLSHÍT SPAM RHETORIC that you have continually and exclusively strewn about your completely retárded posts, then I still MUST scornfully inquire ALSO as to WHEN, IF EVER, will you finally attempt a cogent and sober counter to the unassailably legitimate up-to-date scientific anthropological analyses that I have repeatedly presented to you.
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#21035 Jan 20, 2014
BLACK Arabs/MOORS WERE SELLING WHITE SLAVES IN EUROPE:

Much information can be found in early Arabic writings “…a fair-skinned Arab is something inconceivable…“ Ibn Abd Rabbu of Cordoba born 9th c. writing in El Iqd el Farid (The Precious Necklace), quoting Shuraik el-Qadi a 7th century Arab of the clan of Nakha’l or Anakha of the Maddhij tribe in the Yemen.

“…most Arabs are dark brown in color.” quoted from 13th c. linguist Ibn Mandhur, Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4.
“Lank hair is the kind of hair that most non-Arab Persians and Romans have while kinky hair is the kind of hair that most Arabs have.” Lisaan al Arab, vol 3. Ibn Mandhur.

“…the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red.” Assertion of 13th c. grammarian Ibn Manzur or Mandhur, in Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4 (born in Tunis or northern Egypt).

Obviously the meaning of the word Arab has changed and it simply means one who speaks Arabic and the slaves in late times after the 14th century had stared coming more from Africa due to the fall of Istanbul (Constantinople).

"Red, in the speech of the people from the Hijaz, means fair-complexioned and this color is rare amongst the Arabs. This is the meaning of the saying,‘…a red man as if he is one of the slaves’. The speaker meant that his color is like that of the slaves who were captured from the Christians of Syria, Rome and Persia.” From Al Dhahabi of Damascus Syria, in Seyar al Nubala’a, cited on p. 55, The Unknown Arabs, 2002, by Tariq Berry.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#21036 Jan 20, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Garamantes are irrelevant to the question of the origins of the Berbers. They appeared in historical time.
Afronazis are always incapable of understanding any historical timeline.
Medieval W Africans sailed to Mexico and created Olmec civilization 3000 bc, lol, and so on...
How can we deny the greatness of those Africans and their time machine!?
Lol, since we have presented all the evidence that is needed to validate the TRUTH ABOUT OUR GLORY FILLED PAST AND YOU WILL NOT EXCEPT THE TRUTH??? There is only one logical conclusion???? Lol, this also defines you trolls adequately ???? Denialism
In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as “when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie.”[3]
In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of overwhelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists. Lol , Stop using white paint and drop the paint brushes while you trolls are busy painting historical forgeries?????This is a summation of you and your troll friends?????This is for All The Trolls and Their Accomplices !!! Lol , History speaks on behalf of The Truth!!! Not what those of you that distort the Truth say, but the Factual Truth. You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Matthews 3:7 ; Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your names AGAIN ; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#21037 Jan 20, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Garamantes are irrelevant to the question of the origins of the Berbers. They appeared in historical time.
Afronazis are always incapable of understanding any historical timeline.
Medieval W Africans sailed to Mexico and created Olmec civilization 3000 bc, lol, and so on...
How can we deny the greatness of those Africans and their time machine!?
You trolls are truly incompetent????? The Kahina in History.(Queen of The Berbers)

[02] The Berbers were the ancient indigenous people of North Africa west of Egypt. They were of many tribes, but they managed to maintain their culture, their Hamitic languages, and considerable military power during successive invasions of their land.
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#21038 Jan 20, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Garamantes are irrelevant to the question of the origins of the Berbers. They appeared in historical time.
Afronazis are always incapable of understanding any historical timeline.
Medieval W Africans sailed to Mexico and created Olmec civilization 3000 bc, lol, and so on...
How can we deny the greatness of those Africans and their time machine!?
Lol, you trolls are not to bright , are you????
A Child Of AHAYAH

San Francisco, CA

#21039 Jan 20, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
Garamantes are irrelevant to the question of the origins of the Berbers. They appeared in historical time.
Afronazis are always incapable of understanding any historical timeline.
Medieval W Africans sailed to Mexico and created Olmec civilization 3000 bc, lol, and so on...
How can we deny the greatness of those Africans and their time machine!?
in·dig·e·nous
in&#712;dij&#601;n &#601;s/
adjective
1.
originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.
"the indigenous peoples of Siberia"
synonyms: native, original, aboriginal, autochthonous; local, domestic, homegrown; earliest, first
"indigenous species"

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21040 Jan 20, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know it was only the 1st dynasty that had Arab rulers subsequent ones where indigenous North and West Africans.
What I know for sure is that NONE of the real leaders were any Western sub-Saharan Jïggadïbøøs.

In fact, I know one HÉLL of a lot more than you are even willing to accept because of your absurdly ignorant delusional DENIALISM.

There was NEVER any Western sub-Saharan Africans in charge of ANYTHING other than sweeping out the stables and cleaning out the palace bed chamber pots, FÓÓL.

Damascus retained overall control even after the Almoravid revolt and the Almoravids were merely a consortium of different Muslim tribes that were ruled exclusively by members of the Lamtuna tribe which has been described as a Caucasian tribe by the Moroccan chronicler Ibn Battuta.

Descriptions of Abu Bakr as a 'Black' African are entirely false and the only so-called evidence of his supposed 'Blackness' is an ignorant European rendering which was executed 300yrs after his death by someone who had never ever seen ANY Lamtuna or any other type of Berber, for that matter.

•••

The Eurasian Origin of Berbers and modern North Africans,

essentially the same thing as North Africans, are mainly Arabized Berbers.

Essentially, about ten thousand years ago a population wave from the near East swept over North Africa, bringing in gracile Mediterranean people in the Capsian era. A later wave of immigration occurred in the Neolithic when the expanding farmers from the near east ploughed their way across North Africa, some leaving artwork in the central Sahara to mark their passage. As far as DNA studies can tell, the Arab invasions that converted North Africans to Islam made virtually no impact to the population; essentially they converted the local population and didn’t replace them. There was a only trace contribution made to North Africa by Europe during the Barbary slavery era, but quite a significant amount of sub Saharan maternal ancestry was added. The modern North African is mainly Eurasian in ancestry, and cluster with Europeans and west Asians. To quote Cavalli Sforza..

"Berbers are located primarily in the northern regions of Algeria and Morocco, but somewhat to the interior, usually not far from the sea.. Berbers are believed to have their ancestors among Capsian Mesolithics and their Neolithic descendants, possibly with genetic contributions from the important Neolithic migrations from the Near East. It is reasonable to hypothesize that the Berber (Afro-Asiatic) language was introduced by the Neolithic farmers."

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21041 Jan 20, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> You trolls are truly incompetent????? The Kahina in History.(Queen of The Berbers)
[02] The Berbers were the ancient indigenous people of North Africa west of Egypt. They were of many tribes, but they managed to maintain their culture, their Hamitic languages, and considerable military power during successive invasions of their land.
Yet your ignorant DENIALISM keeps you from acknowledging the insurmountable fact that those early Christian Maghribíyan Berbers depicted themselves as Caucasians, FÓÓL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21042 Jan 20, 2014
A Sniveling Child Of WAHWAHWAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, you trolls are not to bright , are you????
Get an education before you 'think' yourself worthy of expounding upon what you so foolishly have mistakenly for genuine knowledge.

Start by learning how to express yourself properly.

Your obvious errors go far beyond what can be excused as mere typographical errors.

You are obviously just another ghetto føøl and you don't even know the difference between 'TO' and TOO' and, no they don't add up equal any frilly type of 'pinaFORE'.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21043 Jan 20, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> You trolls are truly incompetent????? The Kahina in History.(Queen of The Berbers)
[02] The Berbers were the ancient indigenous people of North Africa west of Egypt. They were of many tribes, but they managed to maintain their culture, their Hamitic languages, and considerable military power during successive invasions of their land.
Yip the Moors look just like these people when they conquered Spain, because the Spanish look just like them:
www.youtube.com/watch...
How did the Moors change from pitch black Africans to snow white in 500 years Afronazis???? Please explain???? Hell they didnt manage to change black slaves in America to snow white in 500 years LOL!!! You a serious joke Afronazis!!!!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21044 Jan 20, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> in·dig·e·nous
in&#712;dij&#601;n &#601;s/
adjective
1.
originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.
"the indigenous peoples of Siberia"
synonyms: native, original, aboriginal, autochthonous; local, domestic, homegrown; earliest, first
"indigenous species"
INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
YIP WHITE PEOPLE ARE INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21045 Jan 20, 2014
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
My 'Black Moor scenario' is correct. The slavery and abuse of Europeans is not to be condoned, but you have to look at the many benefits in terms of education, sanitation and architecture which the Moors also brought to a desolate Europe.
Majority WHITE MOORS brought to Europe! Im still waiting for these African Moorish Kings Afronazis LOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21046 Jan 20, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know it was only the 1st dynasty that had Arab rulers subsequent ones where indigenous North and West Africans.
Um....nope, Moors and Spanish have virtually NO E1b1a and are NOT related to West Africans at all! In fact the WHITE Moors helped send West Africans into slavery in America!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21047 Jan 20, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is an afro Nazi? Are you some kind of BOIGOT,.........boy?
Afronazism IS AN EXTREME BLACK RACIST no different from the German Nazis and the KKK!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#21048 Jan 20, 2014
motts wrote:
BLACK Arabs/MOORS WERE SELLING WHITE SLAVES IN EUROPE:
Much information can be found in early Arabic writings “…a fair-skinned Arab is something inconceivable…“ Ibn Abd Rabbu of Cordoba born 9th c. writing in El Iqd el Farid (The Precious Necklace), quoting Shuraik el-Qadi a 7th century Arab of the clan of Nakha’l or Anakha of the Maddhij tribe in the Yemen.
“…most Arabs are dark brown in color.” quoted from 13th c. linguist Ibn Mandhur, Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4.
“Lank hair is the kind of hair that most non-Arab Persians and Romans have while kinky hair is the kind of hair that most Arabs have.” Lisaan al Arab, vol 3. Ibn Mandhur.
“…the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red.” Assertion of 13th c. grammarian Ibn Manzur or Mandhur, in Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4 (born in Tunis or northern Egypt).
Obviously the meaning of the word Arab has changed and it simply means one who speaks Arabic and the slaves in late times after the 14th century had stared coming more from Africa due to the fall of Istanbul (Constantinople).
"Red, in the speech of the people from the Hijaz, means fair-complexioned and this color is rare amongst the Arabs. This is the meaning of the saying,‘…a red man as if he is one of the slaves’. The speaker meant that his color is like that of the slaves who were captured from the Christians of Syria, Rome and Persia.” From Al Dhahabi of Damascus Syria, in Seyar al Nubala’a, cited on p. 55, The Unknown Arabs, 2002, by Tariq Berry.
Um....do these racist Arabs look black?????????
www.youtube.com/watch...
The original Arabs were white carrying Haplogroup J1 from ANATOLIA! Any black DNA comes from their black slaves which they still have!

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#21049 Jan 20, 2014
Discussing with you African Americans I have come to realize one thing, you are all equally stupid

I'm just surprised how stupid you lot are it's beyond comprehension

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#21050 Jan 21, 2014
TheKingIam said

Discussing with you African Americans I have come to realize one thing, you are all equally stupid

I'm just surprised how stupid you lot are it's beyond comprehension

KiloEcho replies

How many times do we have to tell you that I am not African American

The original Moors (unmixed and pre-Muslim) were black skinned Africans.

They were called Moors by ancient and medieval Europeans because of their darker skin color.

Ignoring the etymology of the word "moor" makes history effectively illiterate.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Moor (n.)

Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "[email protected];"

LATER (16c.-17c.) used indiscriminately of Muslims (Persians, Arabs, etc.) but especially those in India.

----------
As for you, you must be the descendant of European slavers and colonialists who have erased the following chapters of world history from history textbooks:

1) When Africans created powerful empires and brilliant civilizations when Europeans were living in the Stone or Dark ages (the Egyptians, the Moors, the Ethiopians etc.);

2) When Africans enslaved thousands of Europeans under different names like the Mamelukes and the Barbary slaves;

3) When Africans founded cities across Europe before the Roman empire (like Therouanne in France or Carthagena in Spain), during the Roman empire (Mortain, Mortagne in France), in the Middle ages (like Morancé in France);

4) When noble Europeans intermixed and intermarried with Africans, including the British Royal Family;

5) When the early African Christians were spreading the Word of Jesus among pagan Europeans thousands of years ago;

6) When Africans founded powerful empires and vast kingdoms who had embassies in Europe 400 years ago, Kingdom of Kongo had embassies in Portugal, Italy and Holland;

7) When the richest man in the world was the Emperor of Mali thanks to his gold mines;

8) When African seafarers and sea rovers dominated the South Atlantic Ocean, formerly named the Ethiopic Sea or Aethiopian Sea and the Mediterranean Sea;

9) When ancient Greeks were studying in ancient Egypt or medieval Europeans studied in the Moorish capital of Al Andalus;

10) When European placed the head of a crowned Black African (the Moor's head) on their family and city coat of arms;

You have been completely brainwashed by Euro-centric propaganda through the media, the academia, the cinema, the teaching of the Bible.

There are pure white people who still live in CAVES high in the mountains of Afghanistan or Pakistan. They are called the Nuristani.

Triangulation trickery

*people do perpetrate historical frauds on the world for their own profit.**

Happens in the art world, and in the historical world. In closing, I have just two words for you: "Piltdown Man."

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#21051 Jan 21, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
TheKingIam said
Discussing with you African Americans I have come to realize one thing, you are all equally stupid
I'm just surprised how stupid you lot are it's beyond comprehension
KiloEcho replies
How many times do we have to tell you that I am not African American
The original Moors (unmixed and pre-Muslim) were black skinned Africans.
They were called Moors by ancient and medieval Europeans because of their darker skin color.
Ignoring the etymology of the word "moor" makes history effectively illiterate.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Moor (n.)
Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "[email protected];"
LATER (16c.-17c.) used indiscriminately of Muslims (Persians, Arabs, etc.) but especially those in India.
----------
As for you, you must be the descendant of European slavers and colonialists who have erased the following chapters of world history from history textbooks:
1) When Africans created powerful empires and brilliant civilizations when Europeans were living in the Stone or Dark ages (the Egyptians, the Moors, the Ethiopians etc.);
2) When Africans enslaved thousands of Europeans under different names like the Mamelukes and the Barbary slaves;
3) When Africans founded cities across Europe before the Roman empire (like Therouanne in France or Carthagena in Spain), during the Roman empire (Mortain, Mortagne in France), in the Middle ages (like Morancé in France);
4) When noble Europeans intermixed and intermarried with Africans, including the British Royal Family;
5) When the early African Christians were spreading the Word of Jesus among pagan Europeans thousands of years ago;
6) When Africans founded powerful empires and vast kingdoms who had embassies in Europe 400 years ago, Kingdom of Kongo had embassies in Portugal, Italy and Holland;
7) When the richest man in the world was the Emperor of Mali thanks to his gold mines;
8) When African seafarers and sea rovers dominated the South Atlantic Ocean, formerly named the Ethiopic Sea or Aethiopian Sea and the Mediterranean Sea;
9) When ancient Greeks were studying in ancient Egypt or medieval Europeans studied in the Moorish capital of Al Andalus;
10) When European placed the head of a crowned Black African (the Moor's head) on their family and city coat of arms;
You have been completely brainwashed by Euro-centric propaganda through the media, the academia, the cinema, the teaching of the Bible.
There are pure white people who still live in CAVES high in the mountains of Afghanistan or Pakistan. They are called the Nuristani.
Triangulation trickery
*people do perpetrate historical frauds on the world for their own profit.**
Happens in the art world, and in the historical world. In closing, I have just two words for you: "Piltdown Man."
KiloEcho say's:
How many times do we have to tell you that I am not African American
The King, I am replies:
This is the African American part of the forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 4 min Nikki 28
washitaw, yamasee, indigeneous black californians (Apr '08) 6 min BlueStarNation 422
Warning, Thread:" U S A , Fk Off ! Your Time is... 11 min Nikki 9
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 11 min Don Barros Serrano 1,514
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Katrina 1,383,625
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 17 min Nikki 3
Why Aren't Caribbean Blacks Considered "African... (Sep '12) 23 min Trini 89
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 53 min yisarel 134,372
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 69
New Racist Chinese Ad 2 hr Truth Hurts 47
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 2 hr dreamhunk 460
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 4 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,474
More from around the web