Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20618 Jan 16, 2014
preach wrote:
Africa has never had race autonomy. Mathematics did not start there nor end there. No one ever went to Africa to learn math. If Africans (remember various races, it's never been race autonomous), did "invent" math, it still doesn't mean they understood what they invented. The chinese invented gun powder for eternal life. Frisbees were invented for use in the oven. The list goes on and on. Just because you "invented" something doesn't mean you have the wherewithal to know what it is nor what to do with it. Clearly if so many blacks are fumbling on the most basic of math concepts this point concerning math has been proven if you are trying to imply that all Africans were black (and they weren't) thus share some type of math inheritence.
What the hell is “race autonomy”?

At least simple arithmetic IS found, the Ishango bone, showing counting, from Africa, and so early that it was before the eurasians had even left (OOA) yet.

Also, it is a fact that ancient Greeks studied math in Egypt, and the tradition of philosophy, math, etc., in Egypt was begun by BLACK people. Africans.

Now whether Pythagoras was always talking to a black Egyptian I can't state with certainty, but nonetheless your statement is false, people did go to Africa to study math.

Yes, inventors know what to do with their inventions, it's just that subsequently others may find other uses for the invention. Egyptians certainly knew how to use math for practical purpose, given the construction of the pyramids and other monuments.

Inner-city blacks don't do well in math class so you think that proves something? Poverty screws up education for many ethnic groups. It's not a black thing.

Explain the blacks I know who are engineers. Lots of math involved...
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#20619 Jan 16, 2014
preach wrote:
Africa has never had race autonomy. Mathematics did not start there nor end there. No one ever went to Africa to learn math. If Africans (remember various races, it's never been race autonomous), did "invent" math, it still doesn't mean they understood what they invented. The chinese invented gun powder for eternal life. Frisbees were invented for use in the oven. The list goes on and on. Just because you "invented" something doesn't mean you have the wherewithal to know what it is nor what to do with it. Clearly if so many blacks are fumbling on the most basic of math concepts this point concerning math has been proven if you are trying to imply that all Africans were black (and they weren't) thus share some type of math inheritence.
Lol, keep trying, that is why , certain people are behind the world in education , because they steal other peoples cultures and did not strive overall in education but spent time cheating on test instead of trying to excel in the necessary areas of higher learning. Are you sure you want to get into real history ????? You are way behind in the real levels of life like c'mon sense and spirituality as a whole????? You stole a legacy and then kept the children of the ones that taught you all that you know as a race from continuing the level of excellence that they established and gave to certain ingrates???? Now that they as in we have to rely on the remnant that is left, you want to talk about the ones that may struggle with what you think is what , your system???? Please, you are being surpassed in excellence once again on so many levels; really????
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20620 Jan 16, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is “race autonomy”?
At least simple arithmetic IS found, the Ishango bone, showing counting, from Africa, and so early that it was before the eurasians had even left (OOA) yet.
Also, it is a fact that ancient Greeks studied math in Egypt, and the tradition of philosophy, math, etc., in Egypt was begun by BLACK people. Africans.
Now whether Pythagoras was always talking to a black Egyptian I can't state with certainty, but nonetheless your statement is false, people did go to Africa to study math.
Yes, inventors know what to do with their inventions, it's just that subsequently others may find other uses for the invention. Egyptians certainly knew how to use math for practical purpose, given the construction of the pyramids and other monuments.
Inner-city blacks don't do well in math class so you think that proves something? Poverty screws up education for many ethnic groups. It's not a black thing.
Explain the blacks I know who are engineers. Lots of math involved...
Lol, wow, is this really you, is this a time out , you make a brother want to take back a verse or two, now you sound like a European Brother, whew???? A universal Brother at that, is this the quiet before the storm???? Is this a psyche job or can we go with the flow and have your back on this one???? Let me know what the rules of engagement are so we will know how to flow with this one????

Level 3

Location hidden

#20621 Jan 16, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, wow, is this really you, is this a time out , you make a brother want to take back a verse or two, now you sound like a European Brother, whew???? A universal Brother at that, is this the quiet before the storm???? Is this a psyche job or can we go with the flow and have your back on this one???? Let me know what the rules of engagement are so we will know how to flow with this one????
You have not paid attention when I said I am interested in objective science.

I know what is the evidence for Africa. Therefore when some white racist comes in claiming Africa did nothing, I have to correct that racist misconception, just as I correct you when you think you're a Moorish Hebrew Chinese Olmec.

You will notice that I am not saying Africans did nothing. If you want to talk about African civilizations, that would be good. The Sahara is especially interesting, as we don't know if Saharan society was a “civilization” though we know it contained part of the roots of Egyptian civilization.

But, no y'all would rather claim non-black people and persist with Afronazi madness, so here I am to set you straight.

Level 3

Location hidden

#20622 Jan 16, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, keep trying, that is why , certain people are behind the world in education , because they steal other peoples cultures and did not strive overall in education but spent time cheating on test instead of trying to excel in the necessary areas of higher learning. Are you sure you want to get into real history ????? You are way behind in the real levels of life like c'mon sense and spirituality as a whole????? You stole a legacy and then kept the children of the ones that taught you all that you know as a race from continuing the level of excellence that they established and gave to certain ingrates???? Now that they as in we have to rely on the remnant that is left, you want to talk about the ones that may struggle with what you think is what , your system???? Please, you are being surpassed in excellence once again on so many levels; really????
Michelle Obama and the Pres spoke on this today, the poverty differential in education.

I was once a teacher in an inner-city (Watts, CA) school, so I knew what they were talking about. I saw the disadvantages, and not only in the schools. In an affluent home there are many books, extracurricular classes at the museum, or with music teachers, and so on... in the poor home there's the TV and outside there are the dangerous streets.

I find it unbelievable that white racists don't grasp how this has worked historically against certain groups, such as AA's who we're discussing here, I presume.

They seem to be unaware that after the Civil War in the South anyone teaching blacks to read could be killed by the nascent Klan. And from that we inherit the current situation, not as bad, but still skewed in favor of certain people.

As I've been a teacher I know very well there is no inferiority of intelligence among those people there in the inner city living in poverty on dangerous streets. The white racist confirms something I've discovered:

White racism damages the white racist... makes him crazy and stupid.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20623 Jan 16, 2014
dreamhunk wrote:
The term "Black Irish" has been in circulation among Irish emigrants and their descendants for centuries. Yet, as a subject of historical discussion, it is almost never referred to in Ireland. There are a number of different claims as to the origin of the term, none of which are possible to entirely prove or disprove.
The term is commonly used to describe people of Irish origin who have dark features, black hair, a dark complexion anddark eyes.
A quick review of Irish history reveals that the island was subject to a number of influxes of foreign cultures. The Celts arrived on the island about the year 500 B.C.
Whether or not this was an actual invasion or rather a more gradual migration and assimilation of their culture by the native Irish is open to conjecture, but there is sufficient evidence to suggest that this later explanation is more likely.
The next great influx came from Northern Europe, with Viking raids occurring as early as 795 A.D. The defeat of the Vikings at the Battle of Clontarf in the year 1014 by Brian Boru marked the end of the struggle with the invaders and saw the subsequent integration of the Vikings into Irish society.
http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/who...
Only one thing is CERTAIN.

IF YOU, BY ANY CHANCE, ARE IMPLYING THAT "BLACK IRISH" IS SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO NÉGROÏDS, CONGOIDS, OR ETHIOPIDS THEN YOU ARE FULL OF SHÍT, FÓÓL.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20624 Jan 16, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called history as in your supposed to read it if you want to find out about past events.
There was NO DNA at the time of John Baldwin DUMBO! They also thought the neanderthal was an ape and didnt breed with modern Europeans! In other words, those old idiots like John Baldwin were just plain DUMB!
Citizen 1986

UK

#20625 Jan 17, 2014
preach wrote:
You have no point you made a very stupid and baseless claim that black people don't understand power and maths. What basic maths concepts are they fumbling about . Why would you generalize about a whole race of people based on no information.You are trying to convince yourself that what you wrote is a valid point are you that stupid.
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20626 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not paid attention when I said I am interested in objective science.
I know what is the evidence for Africa. Therefore when some white racist comes in claiming Africa did nothing, I have to correct that racist misconception, just as I correct you when you think you're a Moorish Hebrew Chinese Olmec.
You will notice that I am not saying Africans did nothing. If you want to talk about African civilizations, that would be good. The Sahara is especially interesting, as we don't know if Saharan society was a “civilization” though we know it contained part of the roots of Egyptian civilization.
But, no y'all would rather claim non-black people and persist with Afronazi madness, so here I am to set you straight.
Lol, for the most part you are absolutely correct in your analogy of the situation. The only problem is the fact that you can not get past this very respectful statement that has been burned into your heart by your upbringing and thus will not allow you to get past this TRUTH?????History has been very clear on the facts that are known of since day one, Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#20627 Jan 17, 2014
Curious Me said

IF YOU, BY ANY CHANCE, ARE IMPLYING THAT "BLACK IRISH" IS SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO NÉGROÏDS, CONGOIDS, OR ETHIOPIDS THEN YOU ARE FULL OF SHÍT, FÓÓL.

KiloEcho replies

There must be a reason why some people from the British Isles have the so called Mediterranean look (dark hair, dark skin, dark features)

Denying any connections between the so called N@groids, Congoids or Ethiopoids and people from the British Isles is a typical case of historical amnesia

It is an open secret that dark or black people people from the Mediterranean region, North Africa (original Berbers and Egyptians) and the Phoenicians established settlements in the British Isles and passed down their genes.

It happened a very long time ago.

All those historial events have been recorded in legends and chronicles as well as books.

It is all over the Internet.

http://irelandroadways.blogspot.com/2010/03/t...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

http://www.yorkshiremuseum.org.uk/page/ViewNe...

http://genome.wellcome.ac.uk/doc_WTX038954.ht...

Europe is not an island in the middle of nowhere

People from Africa (including original Africans, that is, Blacks) have been migrating to Europe (including European islands) since the beginning of time.

You just refuse to accept that.
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20628 Jan 17, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
History has been very clear on the facts that are known of since day one, Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20629 Jan 17, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>There was NO DNA at the time of John Baldwin DUMBO! They also thought the neanderthal was an ape and didnt breed with modern Europeans! In other words, those old idiots like John Baldwin were just plain DUMB!
History has been very clear on the facts that are known of since day one, Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#20630 Jan 17, 2014
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry...

Stratford-upon-Avon African skeleton was Roman soldier

The skeleton of an African man was discovered buried in Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, in 2009.

Archaeologists said they now believed the man may have been a Roman soldier who chose to retire in Stratford after serving in an African unit.

Investigations into the man's background are continuing.

Malin Holst, of York Osteoarchaeology Ltd, said he had identified elements of the mature African male skeleton in bones unearthed from a Roman-period cemetery.

Stuart Palmer, from Archaeology Warwickshire, said: "African skeletons have previously been found in large Romano-British towns like York and African units are known to have formed part of the Hadrian's Wall garrison, but we had no reason to expect any in Warwickshire and certainly not in a community as small as Roman Stratford."

He added the bones revealed the man was heavily built and used to carrying heavy loads. He had suffered arthritis in one of his shoulders, his hips and lower back.

Mr Palmer said: "His teeth showed that his childhood was plagued by disease or malnutrition, but there was no evidence for the cause of death.

"He could have been a merchant, although, based on the evidence of the skeletal pathology it is probably more likely that he was a slave or an army veteran who retired to Stratford."

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#20631 Jan 17, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You laugh (because you're stupid), but essentially that's true, since I am unaware that I have any African ancestry... however I may well be part black, I have never had my DNA analyzed.
That would make me Eurasian I suppose. And my ancestors too, going back twice 30,000 years.
So I fail to see the humor in this, since it's true.
You dumbasses can't sustain an argument about human history or evolution.
they are such rretards
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#20632 Jan 17, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> History has been very clear on the facts that are known of since day one, Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
Don't get carried away with Barros and that last post. Yes, he is an advocate of social justice, which I am, for Black people who have been held back by racist policies, for women who have been held back by sexism and I am sure you would be the same whether the person is Black, White , Jewish or even Spanish.

My point is, while he is to be commended for his stance on social justice, this does not give him the right to steal Black History. If he wants to, he should start a thread on Social Justice and equality and we all could join him and hold hands, but he will not be allowed to steal Black history on my watch.

AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!

Now back to business:

THE MOORS WERE BLACK

BLACK ARE INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA

LIGHT-SKINNED NORTH AFRICANS/MULATTOES, ARE DESCENDED FROM SLAVES

THESE FACTS WILL NEVER CHANGE.
A Child Of AHAYAH

New York, NY

#20633 Jan 17, 2014
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get carried away with Barros and that last post. Yes, he is an advocate of social justice, which I am, for Black people who have been held back by racist policies, for women who have been held back by sexism and I am sure you would be the same whether the person is Black, White , Jewish or even Spanish.
My point is, while he is to be commended for his stance on social justice, this does not give him the right to steal Black History. If he wants to, he should start a thread on Social Justice and equality and we all could join him and hold hands, but he will not be allowed to steal Black history on my watch.
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!
Now back to business:
THE MOORS WERE BLACK
BLACK ARE INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA
LIGHT-SKINNED NORTH AFRICANS/MULATTOES, ARE DESCENDED FROM SLAVES
THESE FACTS WILL NEVER CHANGE.
Lol, are you saying by chance that those spots on that particular person will not change, you know I realize that for sure and agree with you 100 percent!!!! I had to allow for his stance on some of his conversation knowing as you stated , he is still in denial of the TRUTH AS A WHOLE HISTORICAL FACT!!!!
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20634 Jan 17, 2014
TheKingIam wrote:
<quoted text>
they are such rretards
Lol, our Ancestors taught your Ancestors, so what does that make you???????

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#20635 Jan 17, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, our Ancestors taught your Ancestors, so what does that make you???????
You are such a retard, your missing parts of your brain mate
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#20636 Jan 17, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-e ngland-coventry-warwickshire-1 2280213
Stratford-upon-Avon African skeleton was Roman soldier
The skeleton of an African man was discovered buried in Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, in 2009.
Archaeologists said they now believed the man may have been a Roman soldier who chose to retire in Stratford after serving in an African unit.
Investigations into the man's background are continuing.
Malin Holst, of York Osteoarchaeology Ltd, said he had identified elements of the mature African male skeleton in bones unearthed from a Roman-period cemetery.
Stuart Palmer, from Archaeology Warwickshire, said: "African skeletons have previously been found in large Romano-British towns like York and African units are known to have formed part of the Hadrian's Wall garrison, but we had no reason to expect any in Warwickshire and certainly not in a community as small as Roman Stratford."
He added the bones revealed the man was heavily built and used to carrying heavy loads. He had suffered arthritis in one of his shoulders, his hips and lower back.
Mr Palmer said: "His teeth showed that his childhood was plagued by disease or malnutrition, but there was no evidence for the cause of death.
"He could have been a merchant, although, based on the evidence of the skeletal pathology it is probably more likely that he was a slave or an army veteran who retired to Stratford."
Thats not an ancient African skeleton LOL!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#20637 Jan 17, 2014
A Child Of AHAYAH wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, our Ancestors taught your Ancestors, so what does that make you???????
Um.....nope! All mosern inventions like rockets,cars,motorbikes, computers and most medical procedures, like heart transplants all invented by some white man! The earliest civilizations were all white just like these very white ancient Sumerians:
www.arthistoryworlds.org/sculpture-from-sumer...
The Sumerians built the first pyramids and taught the dumbo Egyptians how to build pyramids! Hell the biggest pyramid was built by a very white looking man in Egypt:
www.flickr.com/photos/menesje/8480102302/
Builder of the Sphinx also a white man:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 6 min Matthew_1 192
Dawon Gore, black cop indicted for breaking som... 8 min coretta 3
All women prefer white men 10 min Curiousmind1 47
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 11 min Matthew_1 305
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Morse 1,144,191
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 35 min Insect Trust 3,873
Halle Berry: Ex Made Racist Remarks BREAKING!!! 37 min Cigar Face 21 90
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 1 hr Whitey 325
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 1 hr Blue Darkness 427
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 3 hr Rey Boricua 39