the moors were black africans not ara...
A Child of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20439 Jan 13, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
No, boy, it is true to say that it is all proven evidence, well-known to historians and scientists, of which you are neither, of course.
There are multiple sources of evidence for each statement.
There is simply nothing left to say.
1. The Maghreb has been inhabited by Eurasians for more than 30k years; and,
2. Most of the Moors in Medieval Iberia were these same Eurasian-type Berbers.
fin
Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#20440 Jan 13, 2014
motts wrote:
When you mongrels are finished your verbal masturbation these facts still remain:
The Moors were Black
Black people are indigenous to North Africa
The white/mongrel population in North Africa now are descendants of slaves.
CRY! CRY! CRY ME A RIVER!
excellent
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20441 Jan 13, 2014
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer ….
THE WORD MOOR MEANS BLACK.
THE MOORS WERE BLACK.
BLACK PEOPLE ARE INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA.
WHATCHAGONNADO BARROS?
CRY! CRY! CRY ME A RIVER!
Cry me a river, INDIGENOUS MOROCCANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Also Hitlers closest relatives were tested and found to be INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN BERBERS ORIGINALLY! Afronazis live in a make believe pretend world and cant accept the fact that there ARE INDIGENOUS WHITE AFRICANS who live in Africa!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20442 Jan 13, 2014
CRY ME THE WHOLE SEA:
Extremely INDIGENOUS Algerians:
www.youtube.com/watch...
People of the Maghreb ARE NOT related to Europeans or Africans:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Sorry Afros there is such a thing AS INDIGENOUS WHITE AFRICANS!!!!! The ancient Moors were mostly WHITE BERBERS!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20443 Jan 13, 2014
I meant to put Sub-Saharan Africans!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#20444 Jan 14, 2014
African AE said

People of the Maghreb ARE NOT related to Europeans or Africans

Sorry Afros there is such a thing AS INDIGENOUS WHITE AFRICANS!!!!!

The ancient Moors were mostly WHITE BERBERS

KiloEcho replies

You are so dumb.

You should stop showing your gross ignorance and sheer stupidity on AA forums

Indigenous North Africans are Africans; so they are related to Africans.

They inherited the E1b1b from their African ancestors.

There are no indigenous "White" North Africans; only in your dreams.

The original Moors (unmixed with Europeans or Asians and pre-Muslim) are dark brown skinned.

The Touareg of the Sahara aka Blue Men and the Siwa of Egypt have kept the most of the original features of the Moors.

The so called "White "Berbers are either

-quadroons , octoroons, quintrons of the original Moors and their Eurasian female partners or

-Berber converts, the descendants of European slaves captured by the Moors, the Saqaliba or the Barbary slaves, in particular.

Citizen 1986

UK

#20445 Jan 14, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
No, boy, it is true to say that it is all proven evidence, well-known to historians and scientists, of which you are neither, of course.
There are multiple sources of evidence for each statement.
There is simply nothing left to say.
1. The Maghreb has been inhabited by Eurasians for more than 30k years; and,
2. Most of the Moors in Medieval Iberia were these same Eurasian-type Berbers.
fin
How did it contribute to their DNA. You don't know anything about the moors that conquered Europe.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20446 Jan 14, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it contribute to their DNA. You don't know anything about the moors that conquered Europe.
How did WHAT contribute to whose DNA?

Yes, we know that the Moors who conquered PART OF IBERIA (not “Europe”) were from Morocco and Algeria, that they returned when expelled back to the same area, that their descendants are there today and of Eurasian type, that they were depicted by contemporary Iberians showing them as Eurasians...

And we know of the morphology and DNA of the people of the Maghreb for over 30k years: Eurasians.

You Afronazis with no education really don't know what we know about the Moors or anyone else.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20447 Jan 14, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
People of the Maghreb ARE NOT related to Europeans or Africans
Sorry Afros there is such a thing AS INDIGENOUS WHITE AFRICANS!!!!!
The ancient Moors were mostly WHITE BERBERS
KiloEcho replies
You are so dumb.
You should stop showing your gross ignorance and sheer stupidity on AA forums
Indigenous North Africans are Africans; so they are related to Africans.
They inherited the E1b1b from their African ancestors.
There are no indigenous "White" North Africans; only in your dreams.
The original Moors (unmixed with Europeans or Asians and pre-Muslim) are dark brown skinned.
The Touareg of the Sahara aka Blue Men and the Siwa of Egypt have kept the most of the original features of the Moors.
The so called "White "Berbers are either
-quadroons , octoroons, quintrons of the original Moors and their Eurasian female partners or
-Berber converts, the descendants of European slaves captured by the Moors, the Saqaliba or the Barbary slaves, in particular.
Strange thing is, their DNA is overwhelmingly North Africa, not Sub-Saharan or European!!! THEY ARE INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA! Cry me the whole sea LOL

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#20448 Jan 14, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know that the Moors who conquered PART OF IBERIA (not “Europe”) were from Morocco and Algeria, that they returned when expelled back to the same area, that their descendants are there today and of Eurasian type, that they were depicted by contemporary Iberians showing them as Eurasians...
And we know of the morphology and DNA of the people of the Maghreb for over 30k years: Eurasians.
You Afronazis with no education really don't know what we know about the Moors or anyone else.
Black African Moorish king statues are still in Europe son. They had white slaves get over it.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#20449 Jan 14, 2014
Citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Moors who conquered Europe were white Berbers looking like these INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN MOORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 4

Location hidden

#20450 Jan 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Moors who conquered Europe were white Berbers looking like these INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN MOORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Then how do you explain the Black Moorish kings statues in Europe, white boy?

Now what fool?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20451 Jan 14, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Black African Moorish king statues are still in Europe son. They had white slaves get over it.
That's your desperate fantasy... black Kings raping pearlybottomed slave girls.

In fact most Moors parasitizing Europe were not black. They were Berbers, just like the Berbers of today in Morocco and Algeria.

This is proven.

Too bad you hate yourself so much you can't accept that your ancestors were West Africans, not Moorish Hebrew Chinese Olmecs. Get over THAT, boy.

Level 4

Location hidden

#20452 Jan 14, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact most Moors parasitizing Europe were not black. They were Berbers, just like the Berbers of today in Morocco and Algeria.
This is proven.
Too bad you hate yourself so much you can't accept that your ancestors were West Africans, not Moorish Hebrew Chinese Olmecs. Get over THAT, boy.
Fact is west African were moors are the video clearly shows fool.

Blacks did have white slaves.

Now cry some more.
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20453 Jan 14, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol , You are a part of The Historical whitewashing that has been perpetuated against our African History for ages; Lol, Rev. 2:9 and 3:9 are calling your name AGAIN; resistance to the TRUTH IS FUTILE !!!

Level 4

Location hidden

#20454 Jan 14, 2014
West Africans* are=as
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20455 Jan 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Strange thing is, their DNA is overwhelmingly North Africa, not Sub-Saharan or European!!! THEY ARE INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA! Cry me the whole sea LOL

Level 4

Location hidden

#20456 Jan 14, 2014
Black African moor statues STILL in Europe, you Eurasian trash.

Owned
A Child Of AHAYAH

Absecon, NJ

#20457 Jan 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Moors who conquered Europe were white Berbers looking like these INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN MOORS:
www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 4

Location hidden

#20458 Jan 14, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
This is proven.
The did not parasitize anything.

Those blacks moors taught the albinos how to read and take a bath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 56 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 4 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web