the moors were black africans not arabs!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 924)

Showing posts 18,461 - 18,480 of23,938
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words..JOB DONE..however, let's keep slaying Euronut trolls for fun…LOL!
Oh ...I can never rest when trolls exist. They will continue to feel my "sword of TRUTH"
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Stonehenge Daggerheart wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre falsifying history you revisionist!
If blacks did all this in antiquity , then how come they can't do squat in modern times?
that FACT THAT YOU CAN TROLL HERE IS BECAUSE A BLACK MAN INVENTED A WAY FOR COMPUTERS TO TALK WITH EACH OTHER. Now go look it AND STOP trolling here.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
The Moors were not black.
Correct.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

SaracenSam wrote:
<quoted text>
West African American descendants of slaves, the "AfroNazis" as you call them have inferiority complex & need acceptance from their White American Massas in the US. They think the only why they can get acceptance or respect from the White Man is if they can find in history a period where "they" the West African Negr0 was an equal or even a superior to them in Europe. That is why they want Moorish history, they want Carthagian history, Egytpian & Israelite history. It is sad & pathetic.
Troll,
original man=your BLACK ancestors

it is a fact that m'fers like YOU who want to "claim" original man's history for yourself. Oh and I guess columbus "discovered America. LOL...one lie after another. Case closed.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You never conquered Rome or the Byzantines, or blacks The Romans were driven out by the Visgoths, the Greeks by the Arabs. You used superior weaponry to bring down Songhay, but could not hold on to any real large amount of territory.
By the way, I don't give a shyt about your history.
Correct, again.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
What he said is a lie, but your statement in response is stupid.
Heh, correct, again.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

troll-ass-hole wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep this in mind....when the trolls get mad and start name-calling....YOU WIN. When troll get upset with the truth. Mission accomplished.
HAH!!!

YOU must 'think' you're the biggest winner ever, FÓÓL.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll,
it is a fact that m'fers like YOU who want to "claim" original man's history for yourself. Oh and I guess columbus "discovered America. LOL...one lie after another. Case closed.
Don't call me a MoFo boy, we are not in the ghetto, I am not discussing original man. We are discussing the Moors, who were not West African Negr0es like yourself.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Amoninnymousfomer wrote:
One thing this topic has taught me is that 5000 centuries from now neophytes will be insisting: the word Negro doesn't mean black (it will mean of mixed race while a newer word will substitute it for black), that whites created Rock n' Roll, Rap, Blues, Disco, Jazz, R&B, that whites invented the very concept of Oxygen and Gravity, that Egypt was inhabited by aliens, that Blacks only have their beginning and ending in historical records in the 18c as slaves, the civil rights were led by John F Kennedy for the betterment of Asians who were persecuted after world war II. Oh and the best one of all Europeans singlehandedly discovered Egypt and created the north Egyptians that built the pyramids.
HAH!

...and don't forget to tell'em that you're all the original Maghribíyan Berbers, Romans, Greeks, Vikings, Irish, Phoenicians, Sumerians, Hindu Indians, Chinese, and Olmecs too, FÓÓL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

moot wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT PROVEN UNTIL IT'S LINKED
NOT LINKED BECAUSE IT'S NOT PROVEN
NOT PROVEN BECAUSE IT'S MORE OF YOUR BULLSH*T
THE TYPICAL 'BARROS'/'ISH TOV' POST
NO EVIDENCE NO LINKS NO CREDIBILITY
We dare you to prove it with a link...
It's ALL been "linked" and "proven".

I know because I did it myself.

You are lying if you deny it, FÓÓL.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2013_07_01_archi...

Now let's watch the Afronazis pretend that no evidence supports the PROVEN FACT that Eurasians have been in the Maghreb for over 30k years.

I told you lying sacks of $hit that you would regret it if I started posting links again...

Dienekes has a lot of good articles here, all linked to their journals... all real science...

WHATchagonnaDO? Huh, punks? WHATCHAGONNDO?
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ...I can never rest when trolls exist. They will continue to feel my "sword of TRUTH"
The Trolls are out in force. Of all the 100+ Topix forums to choose from, they just need to be around their 'Cultural Superiors'.

You won't catch me on any Hispanic, Jewish, Mexican…Topix no way! They all have to come to us…that says a lot about Black culture, no wonder the 'culture-less vultures' want to steal ours, and then brainwash us into believing them…LOL!

After a whole year of ranting, raving and meltdowns by trolls, one thing has not changed……

THE MOORS WERE BLACK!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Correction

We are not trying to STEAL the great history and brilliant civilizations of the Arabs and the Berbers.
Tamika

Senegal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Yes it's true moors were black just like the ancient Egypt. Some people are jealous of this

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Tamika wrote:
Yes it's true moors were black just like the ancient Egypt. Some people are jealous of this
It's just a dream that West Africans were somehow founders of Moorish & Egyptian Civilisations Tamika. All evidence, archaeological & writings prove otherwise. North Africa including Egypt were & are not black/negr0 people, not matter now much you Black Nationalists dream about it. Your history is in SSA in West Africa, not North Africa or Egypt. There is no DNA or archaeology on your side.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll,
Again there is no proof my ancestors were black negr0es boy but keep dreaming WAASOS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
that FACT THAT YOU CAN TROLL HERE IS BECAUSE A BLACK MAN INVENTED A WAY FOR COMPUTERS TO TALK WITH EACH OTHER. Now go look it AND STOP trolling here.
So you're claiming a negr0 invented the internet now. Next they also invented the Atomic bomb & electricity.
Anonymousinforme r

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
...and don't forget to tell'em that you're all the original Maghribíyan Berbers, Romans, Greeks, Vikings, Irish, Phoenicians, Sumerians, Hindu Indians, Chinese, and Olmecs too, FÓÓL.
While you're at it don't forget the Australian Aboriginals http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Only a complete clown, a complete idiot will say all of the above are of European Origin instead of African origin, but please continue to deny all the evidence even though its there staring you in the face its said that the true definition of insanity is denying reality even when its staring you in the face

By the way do thse Olmec sculptures look European?

http://www.svijetokonas.net/wp-content/upload...

http://www.fcschools.net/esl/lessons/mexicoun...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

AnonymousAfronazi wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it don't forget the Australian Aboriginals http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Only a complete clown, a complete idiot will say all of the above are of European Origin instead of African origin, but please continue to deny all the evidence even though its there staring you in the face its said that the true definition of insanity is denying reality even when its staring you in the face
Moron. Australians and Olmecs have Eurasian roots, not European. Please consult a map. The arrow points N, that side goes on the top.

OOA people migrated into Eurasia and then diversified. Australians and Native Americans are some of the diverse peoples which resulted from 60k years of evolution.

Australian Y-DNA is mostly C and K. Eurasian.

Native American Y-DNA is mostly C and Q. Eurasian.

Your post reveals how little you really know, boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Anonymousinformer wrote:
<quoted text>
These Olmec sculptures look like Amerindians, there was no West African civilisation in Mesoamerica, there is no DNA or archaeological evidence at all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,461 - 18,480 of23,938
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

325 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How SBT degrade AAM and AAW. The big con. 3 min Sadbutttrue 14
Unwanted Help 5 min The Relic 156
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 5 min FIan 668
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 94,220
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min PDUPONT 1,077,540
Real Black History 9 min Black Power 53
NYC banned choke hold 20 years ago...I can't br... 17 min Blacks Live on Lies 89
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 45 min Black Power 227
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Obsidian2xxx 23,716
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 2 hr Aussie Bob 349
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••