the moors were black africans not ara...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19044 Dec 2, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to bring up carthage , ill enlighten you on the subject.
HAH!

You couldn't "enlighten" your way out of a paper bag, FÓÓL.

•••

EURASIANS WERE THE FIRST, TO SUCCESSFULLY INHABIT NORTH AFRICA, THUS MAKING THE PEOPLE OF EURASIAN DESCENT, THE TRUE INDIGENOUS ABORIGINAL PEOPLES, OF NORTH AFRICA.
*****
"The sequencing of entire human mitochondrial DNAs belonging to haplogroup U reveals that this clade arose shortly after the “out of Africa” exit and rapidly radiated into numerous regionally distinct subclades. Intriguingly, the Saami of Scandinavia and the Berbers of North Africa were found to share an extremely young branch, aged merely ~9,000 years. This unexpected finding not only confirms that the Franco-Cantabrian refuge area of southwestern Europe was the source of late-glacial expansions of hunter-gatherers that repopulated northern Europe after the Last Glacial Maximum but also reveals a direct maternal link between those European hunter-gatherer populations and the Berbers."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

Also it's a fact that Phoenciicans had colonies in North Africa but the Phoencians would have been primarliy J carriers. I2a1 is a WESTERN European clade and is believed to be associatied with the spread of megalithic culture. GARRIG did mention this already a ways back.

"A distinct Western European Paleolithic population that bore Haplogroup I2a1 (M26) must have existed somewhere west of the Apennines in eastern Iberia, southern France, or western Italy, from which it succeeded in the first substantial colonization of the island of Sardinia approximately 9,000 years ago. Despite the fact that the predominantly Sardinian Haplogroup I2a1-M359 is derived from the predominantly Balkan Haplogroup I2a*-P37.2, the derived Haplogroup I2a1 is practically absent east of France and Italy, while it is found at low but significant frequencies outside of Sardinia in the Balearic Islands, Castile, the Basque Country, the Pyrenees, southern and western France, and parts of the Maghreb in North Africa, Great Britain, and Ireland... Haplogroup I2a1 appears to be the only subclade of Haplogroup I found among the Basques, although subclades of Haplogroup R1b comprise the vast majority of that people's Y-chromosome diversity. It is notable that Haplogroup I2a1 appears to be found at somewhat higher frequencies among the general populations of Castile in Spain and Bearn in France than among the population of ethnic Basques. The M26 mutation is found in native males inhabiting every geographic region where megaliths may be found, including such far-flung and culturally disconnected regions like the Canary Islands, the Balearic Isles, Corsica, Ireland, and Sweden."

http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/1589185

•••

continued on following post...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19045 Dec 2, 2013
CONTINUATION:

"Abstract
World-wide phylogeographicdistribution of human complete mitochondrial DNA sequences suggested a West Asian origin for the autochthonous North African lineage U6. We report here a more detailed analysis of this lineage, unraveling successive expansions that affected not only Africa but neighboring regions such as the Near East, the Iberian Peninsula and the Canary Islands.

Results
Divergence times, geographic origin and expansions of the U6 mitochondrial DNA clade, have been deduced from the analysis of 14 complete U6 sequences, and 56 different haplotypes, characterized by hypervariable segment sequences and RFLPs.

Conclusions
The most probable origin of the proto-U6 lineage was the Near East. Around 30,000 years ago it spread to North Africa where it represents a signature of regional continuity. Subgroup U6a reflects the first African expansion from the Maghrib returning to the east in Paleolithic times. Derivative clade U6a1 signals a posterior movement from East Africa back to the Maghriband the Near East. This migration coincides with the probable Afroasiatic linguistic expansion. U6b and U6c clades, restricted to West Africa, had more localized expansions. U6b probably reached the Iberian Peninsula during the Capsian diffusion in North Africa. Two autochthonous derivatives of these clades(U6b1 and U6c1) indicate the arrival of North African settlers to the Canarian Archipelago in prehistoric times, most probably due to the Saharan desiccation. The absence of these Canarian lineages nowadays in Africa suggests important demographic movements in the western area of this Continent."Nicole Maca-Meyer1 , Ana M González1 , José Pestano2 , Carlos Flores1 , José M Larruga1 and Vicente M Cabrera1. Published: 16 October 2003

Also,

"We genotyped the putatively causal allele for lactose tolerance (–13910T) and constructed haplotypes from several polymorphisms in and around the lactase gene (LCT) in three North African Berber populations and compared our results with previously published data. We found that the frequency of the –13910T allele predicts the frequency of lactose tolerance in several Eurasian and North African Berber populations but not in most sub-Saharan African populations. Our analyses suggest that contemporary Berber populations possess the genetic signature of a past migration of pastoralists from the Middle East and that they share a dairying origin with Europeans and Asians, but not with sub-Saharan Africans."

In other words, sub sharan Black Africans have a tendency to be lactose intolerant but Berbers carry a certain allele along with Eurasians for lactose tolerance which is traced back to early pastoralists from the NEAR EAST!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15806398
TKY

UK

#19046 Dec 2, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
You couldn't "enlighten" your way out of a paper bag, FÓÓL.
•••
EURASIANS WERE THE FIRST, TO SUCCESSFULLY INHABIT NORTH AFRICA, THUS MAKING THE PEOPLE OF EURASIAN DESCENT, THE TRUE INDIGENOUS ABORIGINAL PEOPLES, OF NORTH AFRICA.
*****
"The sequencing of entire human mitochondrial DNAs belonging to haplogroup U reveals that this clade arose shortly after the “out of Africa” exit and rapidly radiated into numerous regionally distinct subclades. Intriguingly, the Saami of Scandinavia and the Berbers of North Africa were found to share an extremely young branch, aged merely ~9,000 years. This unexpected finding not only confirms that the Franco-Cantabrian refuge area of southwestern Europe was the source of late-glacial expansions of hunter-gatherers that repopulated northern Europe after the Last Glacial Maximum but also reveals a direct maternal link between those European hunter-gatherer populations and the Berbers."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...
Also it's a fact that Phoenciicans had colonies in North Africa but the Phoencians would have been primarliy J carriers. I2a1 is a WESTERN European clade and is believed to be associatied with the spread of megalithic culture. GARRIG did mention this already a ways back.
"A distinct Western European Paleolithic population that bore Haplogroup I2a1 (M26) must have existed somewhere west of the Apennines in eastern Iberia, southern France, or western Italy, from which it succeeded in the first substantial colonization of the island of Sardinia approximately 9,000 years ago. Despite the fact that the predominantly Sardinian Haplogroup I2a1-M359 is derived from the predominantly Balkan Haplogroup I2a*-P37.2, the derived Haplogroup I2a1 is practically absent east of France and Italy, while it is found at low but significant frequencies outside of Sardinia in the Balearic Islands, Castile, the Basque Country, the Pyrenees, southern and western France, and parts of the Maghreb in North Africa, Great Britain, and Ireland... Haplogroup I2a1 appears to be the only subclade of Haplogroup I found among the Basques, although subclades of Haplogroup R1b comprise the vast majority of that people's Y-chromosome diversity. It is notable that Haplogroup I2a1 appears to be found at somewhat higher frequencies among the general populations of Castile in Spain and Bearn in France than among the population of ethnic Basques. The M26 mutation is found in native males inhabiting every geographic region where megaliths may be found, including such far-flung and culturally disconnected regions like the Canary Islands, the Balearic Isles, Corsica, Ireland, and Sweden."
http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/1589185
•••
continued on following post...
WTF are you saying lol are you even serious. Please shut up and stop your incoherant rant. I brought out evidence of DNA on Carthage . The gibberish you wrote has no relevance. If you can't read don't write. And I have said before all you do is spew irrelevant crap and curse words. You are a joke and anything you write is meaningless. If you want to argue with me then make relevant on the topic points.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19047 Dec 2, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to bring up carthage , ill enlighten you on the subject.
Your búllshít report had NO link to any legitimate substantiation,

and none of it EVER stated that those particular North Africans were 'Black' Africans, anyway, FÓÓL.

•••

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

"The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya)."

"We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period."
citizen 1986

UK

#19048 Dec 2, 2013
That post was me
citizen 1986

UK

#19049 Dec 2, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your búllshít report had NO link to any legitimate substantiation,
and none of it EVER stated that those particular North Africans were 'Black' Africans, anyway, FÓÓL.
•••
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
"The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya)."
"We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period."
Lol you are a clown

"The Phoenicians were the Canaanites—and the ancestors of today's Lebanese," says Wells.
That result extinguishes Wells' theory that the migrating Sea Peoples interbred with the Canaanites to create the Phoenician culture.
"The Sea Peoples apparently had no significant genetic impact on populations in the Levant," he explains. "The people living today along the coast where the Sea Peoples would have interbred have very similar Y-chromosome patterns to those living inland. They are basically all one people."
That result delights Zalloua; it supports his belief that both Muslim and Christian Lebanese populations share an ancient genetic heritage.
"Maybe now we can finally put some of our internal struggles to rest," he says.
The data from Tunisia also help redefine the legacy of the Phoenicians.
"They left only a small impact in North Africa," Wells says. "No more than 20 percent of the men we sampled had Y chromosomes that originated in the Middle East. Most carried the aboriginal North African M96 pattern."
That influx from the Middle East could have come in three waves: the arrival of farming in North Africa 10,000 years ago, the Phoenicians, and the Islamic expansion 1,300 years ago. Microsatellites will let the researchers estimate when people bearing those markers arrived. Even if they all turned out to be of Phoenician age, the impact on local people was relatively small.
"Apparently, they didn't interbreed much," Wells says. "They seem to have stuck mostly to themselves." Since they left so few markers, Wells must modify his plan to track Phoenician migrations around the Mediterranean—and perhaps even farther.
"They were a slippery people," he says. "They came. They traded. They left. I guess that only adds to their mystery."

E-M96*
The most basal lineages, paragroup E-M96*, have been found in 2 Amharas from Ethiopia, a single Bantu-speaking male from South Africa, amongst pygmies and Bantus from the Cameroon/Gabon region, and in two individuals from Saudi Arabia.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/features/wo...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19050 Dec 2, 2013
TKY wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you saying lol are you even serious. Please shut up and stop your incoherant rant. I brought out evidence of DNA on Carthage . The gibberish you wrote has no relevance. If you can't read don't write. And I have said before all you do is spew irrelevant crap and curse words. You are a joke and anything you write is meaningless. If you want to argue with me then make relevant on the topic points.
HAH!

You RETÁRDED TWIT, your post failed to provide ANY proof whatsoever that the Phoenicians OR the Carthaginians had been 'Black' and the latest legitimate scientific anthropological analysis insists that North Africans were overwhelmingly Caucasian since at least before >12 Kya.

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

Don't come back 'til you can prove what you are foolishly suggesting.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#19051 Dec 2, 2013
emperorjohn said

I don't deny that blacks ruled in Egypt. What I deny is Spain, Carthage, and the rest of your silly claims.

KiloEcho replies

My silly claims?????!!!

I quoted distinguished Western scholars both ancient and modern and provided the related links time and time again.

Black people we made the ancient history of human development that started circa 200 000 years ago in Africa.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.ht...

Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa.

A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people, including a rounded skull case and possibly a projecting chin.

A 160,000 year old skull from the Herto site in the Middle Awash area of Ethiopia also seems to be at the early stages of this transition.

White people came into existence less than 12 000 years ago following a genetic mutation from brown skin to white skin.

http://galsatia.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/b...

Researchers made a major breakthrough in 2005 by discovering a gene, SLC24A5, which apparently causes pale skin in many Europeans

Black people, we owned and ruled the ancient world, in Europe, in Asia, in Africa, in the Americas and Australia

Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.

The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

HOWEVER, THE BLACK RACE APPEARS TO BE THE FIRST.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.

----------

You are drowning in denial if you believe that the Spain or even Carthage were never EVER ruled by Black people

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php...

Even the Spaniards acknowledged that long before the Romans, there were people, their ancestors called the Mouros, who built a brilliant civilization.

In Galicia (NW Spain) Mouros are the legendary inhabitants from pre-Roman times, and according to the local folklore, all archaeological remains such as dolmens, castros (hillforts), etc. are deemed to have been built by Mouros.

No tempo dos Mouros thus refers to a long, long time ago.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19052 Dec 2, 2013
TKY wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you saying lol are you even serious. Please shut up and stop your incoherant rant. I brought out evidence of DNA on Carthage . The gibberish you wrote has no relevance. If you can't read don't write. And I have said before all you do is spew irrelevant crap and curse words. You are a joke and anything you write is meaningless. If you want to argue with me then make relevant on the topic points.
HAH!

You can't even manage to speak English correctly, YOU UNEDUCATED MØRØN.
citizen 1986

UK

#19053 Dec 2, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
You RETÁRDED TWIT, your post failed to provide ANY proof whatsoever that the Phoenicians OR the Carthaginians had been 'Black' and the latest legitimate scientific anthropological analysis insists that North Africans were overwhelmingly Caucasian since at least before >12 Kya.
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
Don't come back 'til you can prove what you are foolishly suggesting.
As usually you never make any relevant statements . You are just a clown . You are talking about modern people in North Africa not the aborigines. The M96 maker is the aborigical North African marker and it is found in the lebaneses and Tunisian people. Except the pygmies and Bantu speakers are white . Quit smoking that cheap stuff its bad for you, phucks up your brain cells.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#19054 Dec 2, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
emperorjohn said
I don't deny that blacks ruled in Egypt. What I deny is Spain, Carthage, and the rest of your silly claims.
KiloEcho replies
My silly claims?????!!!
I quoted distinguished Western scholars both ancient and modern and provided the related links time and time again.
Black people we made the ancient history of human development that started circa 200 000 years ago in Africa.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.ht...
Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa.
A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people, including a rounded skull case and possibly a projecting chin.
A 160,000 year old skull from the Herto site in the Middle Awash area of Ethiopia also seems to be at the early stages of this transition.
White people came into existence less than 12 000 years ago following a genetic mutation from brown skin to white skin.
http://galsatia.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/b...
Researchers made a major breakthrough in 2005 by discovering a gene, SLC24A5, which apparently causes pale skin in many Europeans
Black people, we owned and ruled the ancient world, in Europe, in Asia, in Africa, in the Americas and Australia
Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.
Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.
The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.
HOWEVER, THE BLACK RACE APPEARS TO BE THE FIRST.
The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.
Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.
THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.
----------
You are drowning in denial if you believe that the Spain or even Carthage were never EVER ruled by Black people
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php...
Even the Spaniards acknowledged that long before the Romans, there were people, their ancestors called the Mouros, who built a brilliant civilization.
In Galicia (NW Spain) Mouros are the legendary inhabitants from pre-Roman times, and according to the local folklore, all archaeological remains such as dolmens, castros (hillforts), etc. are deemed to have been built by Mouros.
No tempo dos Mouros thus refers to a long, long time ago.
The oldest human bones have been found in Israel. Some scientists are saying modern man originated in the Middle East! Carthage was founded by the Phoenicians! According to National Geographic, the Phoenicians were carriers of Haplogroup J2! There were NO black African nation who ever lived in Europe!!! Where are all their skeletons hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
Mouros according to Wiki are supernatural beings that took refuge under the earth LOL
citizen 1986

UK

#19055 Dec 2, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
You can't even manage to speak English correctly, YOU UNEDUCATED MØRØN.
Misdirection just a ploy to get people off the topic. You are a clown and irrelevant. When you contribute something relevant then maybe people will take you serious. You are even worse than any troll here at least they stay on point and enlighten us. Cut your crap makes you sound like a 12 years old brat.
citizen 1986

UK

#19056 Dec 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The oldest human bones have been found in Israel. Some scientists are saying modern man originated in the Middle East! Carthage was founded by the Phoenicians! According to National Geographic, the Phoenicians were carriers of Haplogroup J2! There were NO black African nation who ever lived in Europe!!! Where are all their skeletons hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
Mouros according to Wiki are supernatural beings that took refuge under the earth LOL
That is what we have been trying to say homo sapien has been around longer than 200ky. Am suprised you brought this up and I have posted links on the skeletons found in Europe but you never read. Stop reading only wikipedia . How are the phoenicians carriers of only J2 marker, that isn't even the berber marker or North African marker. Do your researcher and stop saying the same thing.
A Child of Yahweh

Rockville, MD

#19057 Dec 2, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH HAH HAH!!!
My "hardened heart"!!???
You have GOT to be shítin' me,ÁSS HÓLE.
Are YOU implying that I should 'SOFTEN MY HEART' to some of your endless and completely unsustainable asinine BÚLLSHÍT, MØRØN!!???
Your YouTube garbage is certainly NOT worth the mention, FÓÓL.
YOU haven't proffered ANYTHING more legitimately referenced than a huge steaming pile of DOG SHÍT,
ÁSS HÓLE.
If YOU give us any reference at all, it's either some Afro-Shíthead-blog's garbage or some out of context reference from some site which you have either completely distorted or have completely misunderstood, FÓÓL.
. Lol, you can tell when the troll mutations are almost complete, the signs are easily recognizable , sign number 1, they deny anything pertaining to historically black civilizations and achievements , sign number 2 , racism oozes from their slithering pores, sign number three , they cannot recognize facts and retain the information and finally when the mutation is almost complete , they deny the evidence of the good and honest European brothers and sisters and start calling them names and saying their work is outdated!!! When you see these signs , please do not get upset and remember the movie with the Gremlins and I am serious , please do not feed the trolls, it causes even more hideous transformations!!!!
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#19058 Dec 2, 2013
CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WE ALL KNOW

BLACK PEOPLE ARE INDIGENOUS TO NORTH AFRICA

"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).

 Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).

"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.

CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WE ALL KNOW …MOORS WERE BLACK WHILE CAUCASIANS WERE INVADERS AND IMPORTED SLAVES.
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#19061 Dec 2, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deny that blacks ruled in Egypt. What I deny is Spain, Carthage, and the rest of your silly claims.
Who gives a toss what you deny? Spain was ruled by BLACK MEN FOR 800 YEARS, so you can deny it or sit on it.

HOW THE MOORS CONQUERED, CIVILISED AND EDUCATED SPAIN…

http://ixwa.hubpages.com/hub/The-History-And-... #

ENJOY!
A Child of Yahweh

Rockville, MD

#19062 Dec 2, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
CONTINUATION:
"Abstract
World-wide phylogeographicdistribution of human complete mitochondrial DNA sequences suggested a West Asian origin for the autochthonous North African lineage U6. We report here a more detailed analysis of this lineage, unraveling successive expansions that affected not only Africa but neighboring regions such as the Near East, the Iberian Peninsula and the Canary Islands.
Results
Divergence times, geographic origin and expansions of the U6 mitochondrial DNA clade, have been deduced from the analysis of 14 complete U6 sequences, and 56 different haplotypes, characterized by hypervariable segment sequences and RFLPs.
Conclusions
The most probable origin of the proto-U6 lineage was the Near East. Around 30,000 years ago it spread to North Africa where it represents a signature of regional continuity. Subgroup U6a reflects the first African expansion from the Maghrib returning to the east in Paleolithic times. Derivative clade U6a1 signals a posterior movement from East Africa back to the Maghriband the Near East. This migration coincides with the probable Afroasiatic linguistic expansion. U6b and U6c clades, restricted to West Africa, had more localized expansions. U6b probably reached the Iberian Peninsula during the Capsian diffusion in North Africa. Two autochthonous derivatives of these clades(U6b1 and U6c1) indicate the arrival of North African settlers to the Canarian Archipelago in prehistoric times, most probably due to the Saharan desiccation. The absence
"We genotyped the putatively causal allele for Eurasian and North African Berber populations but not in most sub-Saharan African populations. Our analyses /pubmed/15806398
. All that racist Mumbo jumbo , Ethiopia ruled three continents while you were trying to find your way out of caves idiot , there were no flashlights back than so you were in the dark and still are, racist scumbag like yourself have been lying and falsifying historical facts since the beginning if the Roman Empire, I gave the name of the Emperor that changed the name of the area surrounding North Africa and why he changed it, but I guess you were still mutating and could not grasped the info and retain it! They were black Jews and it was stated unequivocally that he did not want the Jews to have credit for that region, you moron. Anyone with any intelligence would be able to tie in the dots , the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in the same area and they have not released the contents because they know that the world would see the true identity of the Essenes, anyone with common sense knows if they were white you trolls would be shouting from the top of your Man-Caves???? Why the secrets, why are they guarded, you bumbling idiot , your heart has been hardened lest you hear and receive you really dumb serpent!!!! You have been given link upon link, word upon word ; bit your illness will not allow you to receive the facts, diabolical serpents!!!
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#19063 Dec 2, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, you can tell when the troll mutations are almost complete, the signs are easily recognizable , sign number 1, they deny anything pertaining to historically black civilizations and achievements , sign number 2 , racism oozes from their slithering pores, sign number three , they cannot recognize facts and retain the information and finally when the mutation is almost complete , they deny the evidence of the good and honest European brothers and sisters and start calling them names and saying their work is outdated!!! When you see these signs , please do not get upset and remember the movie with the Gremlins and I am serious , please do not feed the trolls, it causes even more hideous transformations!!!!
You are correct. It doesn't take long to profile these trolls and their behaviour patterns.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19064 Dec 2, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
My silly claims?????!!!
I quoted distinguished Western scholars both ancient and modern and provided the related links time and time again.
Black people we made the ancient history of human development that started circa 200 000 years ago in Africa.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.ht...
What you ACTUALLY DID was completely misinterpret the contents of that report and, when it states that Europe was populated by Peoples coming from Africa via an Eastern Mediterranean route,
you are obviously incorrectly assuming, by the time they had reached Europe, that they were not yet Caucasians even though their DNA Haplogroups did NOT include any 'L'mtDNA, or 'A'Y-Hg, or 'B'Y-Hg, or even any clade or subclade of 'E1b1b'Y-Hg...NOT 40,000 years ago.

I just got done posting that what was proven to have been in NORTH AFRICA, 30,000 years ago, was the Caucasian mtDNA 'U6' which was a subclade of Eurasian mtDNA which also was Caucasian DNA.

YOU foolishly and quite unsuccessfully try to link the appearance timeline of Caucasians to your foolish assumption that they had to be WHITE skinned.

Even so, no one has actually proven an unassailable timeline for the earliest appearance of light skinned Caucasians...NOT THAT IT MATTERS ANYWAY.

Even TODAY there is a huge proportion of the entire Caucasian population that is VERY dark skinned, and NO I am NOT referring to ANY Ethiopids either.

Of course, YOU'RE the mørøn that 'thinks''E-M81','E-V12', and 'E-V13' are Ethiopid which they most certainly are NOT and you are foolishly mistaken about what an Ethiopid actually is and is not.

Dark Caucasians are certainly NOT merely those Caucasians who have a subclade of 'E1b1b'Y-Hg anyway, FÓÓL.

•••

What I noticed in that report and you failed to mention was the following quote and subsequent reference link:

http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.ht...

"It would be a mistake to assume that from the time modern Homo sapiens began migrating out of Africa that all people in that continent were modern humans. The video below presents evidence of pockets of archaic humans surviving in West Africa until at least 13,000 years ago."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
motts

Bridgetown, Barbados

#19065 Dec 2, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
emperorjohn said
I don't deny that blacks ruled in Egypt. What I deny is Spain, Carthage, and the rest of your silly claims.
KiloEcho replies
My silly claims?????!!!
I quoted distinguished Western scholars both ancient and modern and provided the related links time and time again.
Black people we made the ancient history of human development that started circa 200 000 years ago in Africa.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.ht...
Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa.
A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people, including a rounded skull case and possibly a projecting chin.
A 160,000 year old skull from the Herto site in the Middle Awash area of Ethiopia also seems to be at the early stages of this transition.
White people came into existence less than 12 000 years ago following a genetic mutation from brown skin to white skin.
http://galsatia.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/b...
Researchers made a major breakthrough in 2005 by discovering a gene, SLC24A5, which apparently causes pale skin in many Europeans
Black people, we owned and ruled the ancient world, in Europe, in Asia, in Africa, in the Americas and Australia
Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.
Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.
The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.
HOWEVER, THE BLACK RACE APPEARS TO BE THE FIRST.
The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.
Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.
THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.
----------
You are drowning in denial if you believe that the Spain or even Carthage were never EVER ruled by Black people
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php...
Even the Spaniards acknowledged that long before the Romans, there were people, their ancestors called the Mouros, who built a brilliant civilization.
In Galicia (NW Spain) Mouros are the legendary inhabitants from pre-Roman times, and according to the local folklore, all archaeological remains such as dolmens, castros (hillforts), etc. are deemed to have been built by Mouros.
No tempo dos Mouros thus refers to a long, long time ago.
Great post as usual full of TRUTHS which destroy the TROLLS' euronut fantasies.

Ignore that boy 'emperor'. He is only trying to please his masters on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 1,395,806
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 9 min Fukanig 29
Blax commit more hate crimes than whites (May '11) 11 min T-BOS 3
Do you understand 13 min Fukanig 29
Trump's Fascination with RAPE........ 18 min Hillary 2016 2
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 21 min American Cuckold 298
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 21 min Fukanig 337
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 39 min Fukanig 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 49 min dreamhunk 32,673
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 5 hr Fit2Serve 93
More from around the web