the moors were black africans not ara...
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#18877 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They've found Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon (Kinkaid caves), but it's been kept quiet.
___
.....the way the "psychological game" is played.....make Africans
(I mean ALL PPL. of African descent)......believe they are nothing, they've contributed nothing....it's all part the ugly euro agenda. Make Africans believe whites brought civilization to the world. Some whites have a serious inferiority complex, when it comes to giving Africans their due.
. You are absolutely right, let's see how they the trolls like this one as well.... Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/cOEuUupHCtU

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#18878 Nov 25, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH HAH HAH!!!
So far, all YOU'VE presented is nothing more than the " the Spiritual [Delusional Fantasies] Nature of [Afro-Stupid] Man"
...that won't make anyone forget that you HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER be able to provide the teensiest tiniest bit of UP-TO-DATE LEGITIMATE ANTHROPOLOGICAL EVIDENCE TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF ANY OF YOUR ASININE FANTASIES, FÓÓL.
. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3586655

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18879 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They've found Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon (Kinkaid caves), but it's been kept quiet.
___
.....the way the "psychological game" is played.....make Africans
(I mean ALL PPL. of African descent)......believe they are nothing, they've contributed nothing....it's all part the ugly euro agenda. Make Africans believe whites brought civilization to the world. Some whites have a serious inferiority complex, when it comes to giving Africans their due.
You'll believe any BS... Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon! LOL!!! What a joke.

“They” have covered it up! LOL!!! That's your excuse for all the insane crap you say. It's all been covered up by a global conspiracy of Eurocentrics!!!

In fact, you're a marginal cultist nut, boy.

Nobody here is saying “whites” brought civilization to the world.

Nonetheless, the Olmecs were 100% Native American, and the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. Nothing you can do about these FACTS, boy!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Child of Yahweh

Washington, DC

#18880 Nov 25, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH HAH HAH!!!
So far, all YOU'VE presented is nothing more than the " the Spiritual [Delusional Fantasies] Nature of [Afro-Stupid] Man"
...that won't make anyone forget that you HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER be able to provide the teensiest tiniest bit of UP-TO-DATE LEGITIMATE ANTHROPOLOGICAL EVIDENCE TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF ANY OF YOUR ASININE FANTASIES, FÓÓL.
. http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18881 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...oh they'll LIE and say wasn't Afriacan or Moorish.....but, unlike trolls I can support what ever I say with outside linked data that always trumps, troll meltdowns.
No you won't, you liar. You'll produce links to www.afronazisgonewild.com , which are less than useless, boy.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18882 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, make sure you add the Black Genesis to your collection and show it to your family during the holidays, it should make for good conversation .
HAH HAH HAH!!!
So far, all YOU'VE presented is nothing more than the " the Spiritual [Delusional Fantasies] Nature of [Afro-Stupid] Man"
...that won't make anyone forget that you HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER be able to provide the teensiest tiniest bit of UP-TO-DATE

LEGITIMATE

ANTHROPOLOGICAL

EVIDENCE

TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF ANY OF YOUR ASININE FANTASIES, FÓÓL.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18883 Nov 25, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. You are absolutely right, let's see how they the trolls like this one as well.... Check out this video on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/cOEuUupHCtU
HAH!

I don't actually see any problem with the first part of that video up until the 2.45 marker,

but keep your religion to yourself and any speech from "Van Sertima" is just purely obnoxious.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18884 Nov 25, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Barros? Looks like you are having another meltdown. Don't forget to take your mood stabilisers.
No matter how hard you try, you just can't erase truth. Looks like the BLACKFELLAS were in the Americas long before that fraud Columbus..
http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...
Well, little boy, you can make the standard “take your meds” internet insults which only confirm that you have nothing to say.

No, there were no Africans in America before 1492, and you have no evidence for it. NONE! Just a whole big load of bulldooky which you love to spread around.

This constitutes CRIME against Native people, who were eminently capable of creating multiple high civilizations in America without help from whitey or fronm africans, you halfwitted racist culture-vulture misfit.

Now I said shut the F up, boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18885 Nov 25, 2013
Van Sertima
Clyde Winters
José Pimienta-Buey

LOL!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18886 Nov 25, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice the trolls-in-arms have not had much to say about this lady. Maybe they missed it LOL!
Oh I just wanna slap an Afronazi...

The black woman of York. Yep. Also there are examples of black males who were in the Roman Legions, in England.

So?¿y qué?

In Medieval Iberia, Sicily, etc., there were “black” Moors, of W African, mostly, origin. The ethnicities I always see named for them are such as Fulani, Mande, Soninke, Tuareg, though if you go back far enough with the Tuareg, the original people are of Eurasian type and the slaves are black.

So, this is all very interesting but none of it confirms what you nudniks are habitually claiming, that black Moorish Hebrew Viking Olmec Chinese Spartans once ruled Europe and f'ed a lot of pearlybottomed white women, introduced civilization, sailed to Mexico, y bla bla bla...

I'm curious... what do you Afronazis think about all the R Y-DNA in W Africa?Ever thought about that? That some W Africans are part whitey? Ooooooh spookey! That will give you Afronazis some nightmares.

You bunch of ofay pinky crackas.

Heidelbergensis and whitey too!
It's not easy being you...

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#18888 Nov 25, 2013
The history has left out the part, when on route to India and got to west Africa the town now called Elimina in Gold Coast(present day Ghana), it was the inhabitants of Elimina who told Columbus he was going the wrong way. They narrated and explain to him they have been traded with some people they believed were Indians for generations and point to the direction of the Americas. Christopher Columbus put in some thought and asked for help. The chiefs of Elimina then delegated some of his navigaters most of them traders to accompany Columbus and set sail and thats how America was discovered. The Africans who arrived with Columbus to the Americas were not slaves, but traders who knew the route very well from West Africa to the Americas for generations.
motts

UK

#18889 Nov 25, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Van Sertima
Clyde Winters
José Pimienta-Buey
LOL!!!
Barros
Ish Tov
Sina Juavi
Bi-Curious she
Non African AE

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
motts

UK

#18890 Nov 25, 2013
_icey_ wrote:
The history has left out the part, when on route to India and got to west Africa the town now called Elimina in Gold Coast(present day Ghana), it was the inhabitants of Elimina who told Columbus he was going the wrong way. They narrated and explain to him they have been traded with some people they believed were Indians for generations and point to the direction of the Americas. Christopher Columbus put in some thought and asked for help. The chiefs of Elimina then delegated some of his navigaters most of them traders to accompany Columbus and set sail and thats how America was discovered. The Africans who arrived with Columbus to the Americas were not slaves, but traders who knew the route very well from West Africa to the Americas for generations.
Poor Columbus couldn't find a Spanish hooker in a brothel. Of course the Black brothers had to show him the way.
motts

UK

#18891 Nov 25, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I just wanna slap an Afronazi...
The black woman of York. Yep. Also there are examples of black males who were in the Roman Legions, in England.
So?¿y qué?
In Medieval Iberia, Sicily, etc., there were “black” Moors, of W African, mostly, origin. The ethnicities I always see named for them are such as Fulani, Mande, Soninke, Tuareg, though if you go back far enough with the Tuareg, the original people are of Eurasian type and the slaves are black.
So, this is all very interesting but none of it confirms what you nudniks are habitually claiming, that black Moorish Hebrew Viking Olmec Chinese Spartans once ruled Europe and f'ed a lot of pearlybottomed white women, introduced civilization, sailed to Mexico, y bla bla bla...
I'm curious... what do you Afronazis think about all the R Y-DNA in W Africa?Ever thought about that? That some W Africans are part whitey? Ooooooh spookey! That will give you Afronazis some nightmares.
You bunch of ofay pinky crackas.
Heidelbergensis and whitey too!
It's not easy being you...
You are the one who is ashamed of being Jewish. You must regret the day you slipped up on that other thread when you wrote "We" in reference to Jews. Poor Barros.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18892 Nov 25, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll believe any BS... Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon! LOL!!! What a joke.
“They” have covered it up! LOL!!! That's your excuse for all the insane crap you say. It's all been covered up by a global conspiracy of Eurocentrics!!!
In fact, you're a marginal cultist nut, boy.
Nobody here is saying “whites” brought civilization to the world.
Nonetheless, the Olmecs were 100% Native American, and the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. Nothing you can do about these FACTS, boy!
LOL you ignorant, pole-smoker. Euros are always covering up truth.
Just LIKE YOU. But, you've come to the wrong place. Your racism vs. Africans and their world influence, will not be tolerated or left in-checked here.

No NON-blacks were NEVER indigenous to Africa. Africans have ALWAYS traveled throughout ALL of Africa, b4 the desert, the coast and the Nile River. FACT. Bring links.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18893 Nov 25, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...
The trolls swear this is not the head of an African LOL!
Motts....don't forget the coup de grâce, the PROOF racist manipulators of African history HATE TO SEE....... drum-roll......

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#18894 Nov 25, 2013
_icey_ wrote:
The history has left out the part, when on route to India and got to west Africa the town now called Elimina in Gold Coast(present day Ghana), it was the inhabitants of Elimina who told Columbus he was going the wrong way. They narrated and explain to him they have been traded with some people they believed were Indians for generations and point to the direction of the Americas. Christopher Columbus put in some thought and asked for help. The chiefs of Elimina then delegated some of his navigators most of them traders to accompany Columbus and set sail and thats how America was discovered. The Africans who arrived with Columbus to the Americas were not slaves, but traders who knew the route very well from West Africa to the Americas for generations.
...well Africans knew the earth was a sphere and NOT FLAT.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18895 Nov 25, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros
Ish Tov
Sina Juavi
Bi-Curious she
Non African AE
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
All of whom post scientific evidence, real knowledge.

And you? www.afronazisgonewild.com .

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18896 Nov 25, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is ashamed of being Jewish. You must regret the day you slipped up on that other thread when you wrote "We" in reference to Jews. Poor Barros.
I was referring to “we” as the agents of, shall we say, zionism.

My ethnicity remains unknown in here, because why should I bother listening to lowlife racists (such as you) spewing endless ethnic slurs? Waste of time.

As are you generally, a waste of time.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18897 Nov 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you ignorant, pole-smoker. Euros are always covering up truth.
Just LIKE YOU. But, you've come to the wrong place. Your racism vs. Africans and their world influence, will not be tolerated or left in-checked here.
No NON-blacks were NEVER indigenous to Africa. Africans have ALWAYS traveled throughout ALL of Africa, b4 the desert, the coast and the Nile River. FACT. Bring links.
Lots of Afronazi rhetoric, but no substance.

Your platitudes are without EVIDENCE.

Yes, there is NO evidence of any Africans in the Maghreb 30,000 years ago when there IS evidence of Eurasians there. You've seen this evidence posted in here. You cannot refute it, you only ignore it and talk crap.

You are, therefore, an ass.

Maghreb: PROVEN predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

GUANCHES!!! LOL!!! Deal with that... you will not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 min fluer 306
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,420,743
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 12 min Mike NY 124
The White Rodney King. 13 min Mike NY 10
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 22 min Mike NY 7
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 30 min Ronald 408
i think africans actually look and act better... (Nov '10) 32 min Yll 315
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Senior Pastor Snowe 616
Losing my virginity to a white guy 1 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 39
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Lord Grubenstahben 79
More from around the web