the moors were black africans not ara...
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#18691 Nov 19, 2013
If the Moors were so black, the explain to me why the majority of Moroccans look Hispanic/white?
www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#18692 Nov 19, 2013
African AE said

If the Moors were so black, the explain to me why the majority of Moroccans look Hispanic/white?

KiloEcho replies

How many times do we have to tell you that the aboriginal black skinned populations of North Africa

1) were erased and replaced by their mixed offspring with white skinned invaders, settlers, slaves from Europe and Western Asia

2) massacred during genocidal wars by the same white skinned populations

3) displaced through land grabbing further south or to rural areas.

North Africans do not look White, they look MIXED, particularly in coastal and urban areas and remote mountains.

North Africans are not White, they are ligth or dark brown, Whitish at best in exceptional cases.

Do not count the descendants of Arab invaders or European slaves as African populations.

A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18693 Nov 19, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
African AE said
KiloEcho replies
How many times do we have to tell you that the aboriginal black skinned populations of North Africa
1) were erased and replaced by their mixed offspring with white skinned invaders, settlers, slaves from Europe and Western Asia
2) massacred during genocidal wars by the same white skinned populations
3) displaced through land grabbing further south or to rural areas.
North Africans do not look White, they look MIXED, particularly in coastal and urban areas and remote mountains.
North Africans are not White, they are ligth or dark brown, Whitish at best in exceptional cases.
Do not count the descendants of Arab invaders or European slaves as African populations.
. Lol, sounded self explanatory enough to me, superbly done, wonder if the serpent trolls will need a translator, since they can be super idiots most of the time.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18694 Nov 19, 2013
Afronazis punked in one region, go running off somewhere else. Moors proven to be mostly non-black Berbers? Then start up on the Olmecs, lol!!!

You Afronazis are NOT Moorish Hebrew Olmec Spartan Chinese Viking Choctaws! Face facts!

Log off www.afronazisgonewild.com and get a real education, you pathetic cult racist pseudo-intellectual nitwit misfit boys.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18695 Nov 19, 2013
still the oldest mummy found in africa was found in NORTH AFRICA WITH DREADS! But no white mummy has been found! Science dna PROVES THAT ANY WHITE CREATURE ON THIS PLANET IS A HYBRID NEANDERTHAL! For the north africans to be A 35,000 YEAR OLD SPECIES THEY WOULD HAD TO INTERBREED WITH THE NEANDERTHAL TO MAKE THEM WHITE THEN MIGRATE BACK INTO A LAND THAT EXCEEDS 110 DEGREES, LEFT SOME SORT OF LIFE BEHIND EG: WALL PAINTINGS,( MUMMIES ) BONES!! Secondly where is the SNP time stamp to prove that their dna goes back to 35,000 years ago? i ll wait.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18696 Nov 19, 2013
CuloHecho wrote:
You are drowning in denial as always or you are just too embarrassed to accept that the E1b1b and all its derivatives are signature genes of UNMIXED black skinned North-East and Saharan Africans aka Ethiopiod or Hamites.
Those black skinned people either mixed with Europeans and Western Asians over a long period of time and their "Whitish" mixed offspring still carry their genes or they mutated through the SlC24a5 into "White people".
One again, there is no such a thing as a sub-Saharan SPECIFIC racial type, genetic marker...blah blah blah búllshít.
There's only 1 'Human Race' and that race is inclusive of ALL Human Genera meaning all members of the Genus Homo which in turn is inclusive of more than just the H.Sapiens Species.

H.Neanderthalensis, H.Erectus, H.Heidelbergensis, etc. are all part of the same "Race", THE HUMAN RACE,

so stop trying to inject "RACISM" into something that has nothing to do with that, FÓÓL.

Now as to your foolishly misleading statement concerning SSA's and any 'geographically assigned' genetic markers, just WHAT THE FÜÇK DO YOU 'THINK' THE TERM, "AUTOCHTHANOUS", MEANS, FÓÓL!!???

It's pointless to argue with anyone as staggeringly stúpid as you, but it is frightening how many A-A's lack the intellect to know how absolutely wrong you are.
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18697 Nov 19, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only 1 'Human Race' and that race is inclusive of ALL Human Genera meaning all members of the Genus Homo which in turn is inclusive of more than just the H.Sapiens Species.
H.Neanderthalensis, H.Erectus, H.Heidelbergensis, etc. are all part of the same "Race", THE HUMAN RACE,
so stop trying to inject "RACISM" into something that has nothing to do with that, FÓÓL.
Now as to your foolishly misleading statement concerning SSA's and any 'geographically assigned' genetic markers, just WHAT THE FÜÇK DO YOU 'THINK' THE TERM, "AUTOCHTHANOUS", MEANS, FÓÓL!!???
It's pointless to argue with anyone as staggeringly stúpid as you, but it is frightening how many A-A's lack the intellect to know how absolutely wrong you are.
. Now since it is true that we all belong to the human race, are you stating a fact on one hand and insulting AA's on the other hand thus losing credibility and Validity on the other end by not acknowledging the serpent trolls that got us here in the first place???
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18698 Nov 19, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Afronazis punked in one region, go running off somewhere else. Moors proven to be mostly non-black Berbers? Then start up on the Olmecs, lol!!!
You Afronazis are NOT Moorish Hebrew Olmec Spartan Chinese Viking Choctaws! Face facts!
Log off www.afronazisgonewild.com and get a real education, you pathetic cult racist pseudo-intellectual nitwit misfit boys.
. Lol, sorry ; we can't see you or hear you , what did you say again, you are standing in the dark, speak up and crawl into the light, serpent like troll !

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18699 Nov 19, 2013
PHARAOHXI wrote:
still the oldest mummy found in africa was found in NORTH AFRICA WITH DREADS! But no white mummy has been found! Science dna PROVES THAT ANY WHITE CREATURE ON THIS PLANET IS A HYBRID NEANDERTHAL! For the north africans to be A 35,000 YEAR OLD SPECIES THEY WOULD HAD TO INTERBREED WITH THE NEANDERTHAL TO MAKE THEM WHITE THEN MIGRATE BACK INTO A LAND THAT EXCEEDS 110 DEGREES, LEFT SOME SORT OF LIFE BEHIND EG: WALL PAINTINGS,( MUMMIES ) BONES!! Secondly where is the SNP time stamp to prove that their dna goes back to 35,000 years ago? i ll wait.
You're completely ignorant of anthropology, boy.

The Mideasterners who migrated into the Maghreb 35,000 years ago were of course Eurasians, not Africans.

DNA results from human remains confirm this, as does the morphology of the remains. Throughout the 35,000 year period, this is true. Eurasians.

In human terms, the Maghreb is Eurasian.

You should worry about your own part-heidelbergensis ancestors, and log off of www.afronazisgonewild.com .

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18700 Nov 19, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Lol, sorry ; we can't see you or hear you , what did you say again, you are standing in the dark, speak up and crawl into the light, serpent like troll !
Try your smartassed racism in person, boy.
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18701 Nov 19, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Try your smartassed racism in person, boy.
. Listen only a true imposter would say that to someone they do not know, lol; , you really are a fraud and fake! I play chess in real life clown. You think you can provoke the real deal to engage you on your sub- level. I was warned about the racist on this site but that is what you are, a serpent like troll and accept the facts and be real careful what you ask for because there are those Out Here That do Not Play Games, Period Kind Sir And I Pray Much That YouAreListening, serpent troll!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#18702 Nov 19, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Listen only a true imposter would say that to someone they do not know, lol; , you really are a fraud and fake! I play chess in real life clown. You think you can provoke the real deal to engage you on your sub- level. I was warned about the racist on this site but that is what you are, a serpent like troll and accept the facts and be real careful what you ask for because there are those Out Here That do Not Play Games, Period Kind Sir And I Pray Much That YouAreListening, serpent troll!!!
Boy, the only sub-level you can deal with is your racist subtext.

You have nothing to say, just pretentious afronazism disguised as discourse. It's all cliché, boy. Fool.

Yeah, I'm not playing with you, racist. Racists like you are DEALT WITH, boy...

You will only spew so much racist venom before the vermin patrol gets to you.

Boy.
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18703 Nov 19, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to say, just pretentious afronazism disguised as discourse. It's all cliché, boy. Fool.
Boy.
. You have definitely got the right one 4 sure!!!
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18704 Nov 19, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy.
. Sounds like real spawns of Satan to me 4 sure!!! Very familiar with your kind!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#18705 Nov 19, 2013
PHARAOHXI wrote:
UM.....35000 year old white boy skeleton found in ALGERIA:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/481366/view

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18706 Nov 19, 2013
A Child of Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>. Now since it is true that we all belong to the human race, are you stating a fact on one hand and insulting AA's on the other hand thus losing credibility and Validity on the other end by not acknowledging the serpent trolls that got us here in the first place???
I am not "insulting" ANYONE.

If someone is truly STÚPID it can hardly be considered an "insult" to merely point out that very obvious fact.

Have I derided some individuals?

YES, of course I have, but I did not do so because of their particular genetic classification.

<notice how I do not use the word, "race">

I did NOT deride all A-A's.

Without good cause that would truly have been showing undue negative genetic bias.

I do NOT have any cause to accuse ALL A-A's of being so stúpid as to have any respect for "Culo-Hecho's" asinine opinions,

and if you will take notice,

I have NEVER done so.

The fact, however, does remain that an altogether far too disturbingly large number of A-A's do subscribe in varying degrees to "CuloHecho's" preposterous line of búllshít.

That can hardly be considered to be an "insult" as "stúpid" is very accurately and precisely what they happen to be.

...but, no, I do not believe that all A-A's fall in step with "CuloHecho's" line of idiocy.

I, therfore, am certainly NOT guilty of having any such negative genetic Bias.
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#18707 Nov 19, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're completely ignorant of anthropology, boy.
The Mideasterners who migrated into the Maghreb 35,000 years ago were of course Eurasians, not Africans.
DNA results from human remains confirm this, as does the morphology of the remains. Throughout the 35,000 year period, this is true. Eurasians.
In human terms, the Maghreb is Eurasian.
You should worry about your own part-heidelbergensis ancestors, and log off of www.afronazisgonewild.com .
still NO links for this preposterous LIE about non-Blacks being some how "indigenous to Africa".
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#18708 Nov 19, 2013
as noted earlier....Reconstructions by the Daynes Studio, Paris, France. Some of French have been know to fabricate inages. SEE Some of the rock art faked by Henri Lhote

Victorian dress in ancient N.Africa????? don't make me laugh.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___

Anything coming out of Africa 30k plus years ago was BLACK
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18709 Nov 19, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
as noted earlier....Reconstructions by the Daynes Studio, Paris, France. Some of French have been know to fabricate inages. SEE Some of the rock art faked by Henri Lhote
Victorian dress in ancient N.Africa????? don't make me laugh.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
___
Anything coming out of Africa 30k plus years ago was BLACK
. Lol, and the serpent like trolls know this!!!
A Child of Yahweh

Fairfax, VA

#18710 Nov 19, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not "insulting" ANYONE.
If someone is truly STÚPID it can hardly be considered an "insult" to merely point out that very obvious fact.
Have I derided some individuals?
YES, of course I have, but I did not do so because of their particular genetic classification.
<notice how I do not use the word, "race">
I did NOT deride all A-A's.
Without good cause that would truly have been showing undue negative genetic bias.
I do NOT have any cause to accuse ALL A-A's of being so stúpid as to have any respect for "Culo-Hecho's" asinine opinions,
and if you will take notice,
I have NEVER done so.
The fact, however, does remain that an altogether far too disturbingly large number of A-A's do subscribe in varying degrees to "CuloHecho's" preposterous line of búllshít.
That can hardly be considered to be an "insult" as "stúpid" is very accurately and precisely what they happen to be.
...but, no, I do not believe that all A-A's fall in step with "CuloHecho's" line of idiocy.
I, therfore, am certainly NOT guilty of having any such negative genetic Bias.
You maneuvered through that obstacle course pretty well . The words stupid and obvious should not have been implemented in that summation of words. To the trained eye and ear there are subtle suggestions that you get a pass on when being intellectually forward with your presentation! This is one of them...appreciate your input.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 min Don Barros Serrano 3,462
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 3 min Don Barros Serrano 215
Isis threaten to send half a million blacks to ... 9 min Don Barros Serrano 96
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars (Jun '15) 14 min Joe 252
American Slaves are Israelite's in the Bible 19 min Yakeem 1
The black celtic race (Dec '07) 21 min starchild 1,160
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 22 min Don Barros Serrano 6,701
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 31 min Hittite 133,292
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 38 min Don Barros Serrano 22
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 43 min The Doctor 6,226
More from around the web