the moors were black africans not ara...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#18610 Nov 14, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are descended from the European slave trade.. You can't hide your history Sammyboy..
A yes, I am a descended from slaves from Europe, well done mate, good science there

Location hidden

#18611 Nov 14, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
So all black people look like wesley Snipes even in West Africa Wesley Snipes would be darker than an average dark person. If you can say Barack Obama is black then the moors were black. There are many people as light as that in West Africa with no admixture.
In West Africa, Wesley Snipes is considered a Mulatto

Location hidden

#18612 Nov 14, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what your daddy told you??
So you want to get personal with the ad hominem attacks, surely that's a sign of lacking the intellect to challenge me with facts.

Location hidden

#18613 Nov 14, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Moor as much as White Americans are Native Americans, and White Australians, Aboriginal.
Blacks are as much Moors as Jackie Chan is Swedish

Location hidden

#18614 Nov 14, 2013
Here are images from the past of what Moors looked like. Granted, there were a minority of blacks, most slaves from the Sudan but they were not the natives but migrants.

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
citizen 1986

UK

#18615 Nov 14, 2013
SaracenSam wrote:
<quoted text>
So West Africans are the original North Africans/Moors LOL and where is your evidence? I am a Nafusa Amazigh, maybe you think we are originally from Zimbabwe or the Congo. DNA has proven that the Egyptians today and the Ancient Egyptians are the same, not West African Kemet wannabes, go read a real book, not some pseudo-history crap by Van Sertima
How is that even possible shows you know nothing. The ancient egyptians are the same as the people there. Anyways that's not the topic. I said most most people migrated south from North Africa. Wesley snipes a mullato you my friend have never been to Africa not even North Africa . You are a white American stop pretending you know nothing about Africa.

Location hidden

#18616 Nov 14, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that even possible shows you know nothing. The ancient egyptians are the same as the people there. Anyways that's not the topic. I said most most people migrated south from North Africa. Wesley snipes a mullato you my friend have never been to Africa not even North Africa . You are a white American stop pretending you know nothing about Africa.
I am writing to right now out of Africa mate, and the Ancient North Africans, whether Egyptians or Imazighen/Moors are the same today as they were thousands of years ago, DNA proves that. The North Africans never migrated to West Africa, where is your proof?

Location hidden

#18617 Nov 14, 2013
Wesley Snipes is not dark in West African terms, he is actually quite light but he is dark for an East African.
citizen 1986

UK

#18618 Nov 14, 2013
SaracenSam wrote:
<quoted text>
So West Africans are the original North Africans/Moors LOL and where is your evidence? I am a Nafusa Amazigh, maybe you think we are originally from Zimbabwe or the Congo. DNA has proven that the Egyptians today and the Ancient Egyptians are the same, not West African Kemet wannabes, go read a real book, not some pseudo-history crap by Van Sertima
I said West Africa you said zimbabwe or congo is that West Arica . Where's your evidence that they aren't .

Location hidden

#18619 Nov 14, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said West Africa you said zimbabwe or congo is that West Arica . Where's your evidence that they aren't .
Again, making baseless statements without facts or proof is pointless, West Africans have no roots from the north, East Africans however have some shared ancestry with the North Africans, DNA shows this, as well as linguistics. Anyway we are going off topic, the Moors of North Africa were predominately Amazigh and Arab, the few black among them were slaves from the Sudan.
citizen 1986

UK

#18620 Nov 14, 2013
SaracenSam wrote:
Wesley Snipes is not dark in West African terms, he is actually quite light but he is dark for an East African.
That's a big fat lie I come from West Africa and I go there quite often if someone is as dark as that it isn't common. You are not from NA and have never been to West Africa. Most people who live in NA don't talk the way you do stop pretending .

Location hidden

#18621 Nov 14, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a big fat lie I come from West Africa and I go there quite often if someone is as dark as that it isn't common. You are not from NA and have never been to West Africa. Most people who live in NA don't talk the way you do stop pretending .
I was born in NA & I am writing to you right now from NA, what would you now about NA & Moors, it is not your culture or history, it is mine. West Africans can be as dark or even darker than Wesley Snipes, since he is descended from West Africans. The light skinned WA might have some admixture with EA or NA or Europeans. I talk like most NA who know their history, look up the thread, there are many NA with the same opinion.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18622 Nov 14, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really know your history you won't ask. Calling yourself a moor when moors are berbers. So what tribe of berber are you . Your probably white cause your ancestors mixed with Arabs and europeans. Most of North Africa in ancient times was occupied by subsaharan negros. The people in West Africa today migrated from North Africa . Your berber people are all over West Africa and are black. Saying Egyptians weren't subsaharan when DNA of the royal mummies are subsaharan. Do some reasearch on North Africa and find out about your history. Nobody said the moors disappeared some stayed and became white through intermarriage some migrated and are still black.
Wrong again, racist Afronazi cult boy.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

W Africans migrated in from the Sahara and via Central Africa, not from the Maghreb.

Egypt is not part of the Maghreb and is irrelevant to this discussion.

You make up these scenarios of “turning white”, but there is no evidence for it.

Contemporary Iberians depicted the Moors as non-white Berbers. Why is that, fool?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18623 Nov 14, 2013
SaracenSam wrote:
<quoted text>
In West Africa, Wesley Snipes is considered a Mulatto
I do not think these Afronazi fools have been around Berbers or W Africans. I have. All the W Africans I've known are as dark as Wesley Snipes.

None of the Berbers I've seen were black.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18624 Nov 14, 2013
CuloHecho wrote:
Ish Tov said
Hmmm, let's see, 1200 years ago, that would be at the time the Moorish realm was expanding, and slavery was rapidly increasing, the slaves coming from W Africa. This is historically recorded, and so history confirms the genetic data.
WHOOPS! Afronazis seem to be full of crap.
KiloEcho replies
Dark brown North Africa became lighter and ligher over time due to White settlements, White invasions, White occupations and above all White slavery
Whites were enslaved in North Africa for thousands of years under different names
-Punic slaves, white warriors brought as slaves by Carthagian
-Mameluks
-Janissaries
-Saqaliba
-Barbary slaves
-Morean Greeks sold in Egypt in 1828.
The Moors were notorious as well as equal opportunity slavers. They enslaved both Whites and Blacks.
During their golden age, their slaves were first and foremost Whites. They went as far as Iceland in 1627.
Recent DNA evidence supports the idea that North African populations were the result of African men intermarrying with Eurasian women.
Voltaire in his novel Candide gives us an idea of how this may have happened-- White Slavery
"As to myself, I was enchanting; I was beauty itself, and then I had
my virginity. But, alas!
I did not retain it long; this precious flower, which had been reserved for the lovely Prince of Massa Carrara, was cropped by the captain of the Moorish vessel, who was a hideous [email protected], and thought he did me infinite honor"
The latest known episode of the white slave trade of the Moors lasted centuries until the early 20C.
http://www.barnesreview.org/barbarian-cruelty...
http://www.timbuctoo-book.com/2012/05/slave-n...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_s...
None of your búllshít blog crap could POSSIBLY EVER be considered as ANY form proof, FÓÓL.
citizen 1986

UK

#18625 Nov 15, 2013
SaracenSam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in NA & I am writing to you right now from NA, what would you now about NA & Moors, it is not your culture or history, it is mine. West Africans can be as dark or even darker than Wesley Snipes, since he is descended from West Africans. The light skinned WA might have some admixture with EA or NA or Europeans. I talk like most NA who know their history, look up the thread, there are many NA with the same opinion.
Am supposed to believe you . You and Ish tov are one and the same. You know nothing about NA or any other part of Africa. I said what tribe of berber are you u said a region in libya . Please your saying rubbish .

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#18626 Nov 15, 2013
SaracenSam ssaid

As you can see in the image below, the Moorish armies had among their ranks black slaves and the Europeans highlighted these blacks . This black man stuck in the European imagination & they depicted these black men as Moors

KiloEcho replies

You expect us to believe that you are true Arab or Berber!!! My foot

Real Arabs and Berbers do not hold your views because they know the names of the different ethnic groups who were part of the Moorish armies.

In addition, real Arabs and Berbers do not rely on this highly biased website Http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co ... for evidence.

You expect us to lend ANY credence to your flimsy explanation as to why Europeans under Moorish attack or rule HIGHLIGHTED the black slaves INSTEAD of their Berber or Arab masters and rulers.

Europeans under Moorish attack or rule REALISTICALLY represented their Muslim foes as very dark or black skinned people.

They even immortalized them in traditions like the Saracen's head (the head of a brown Arab) or the Moor's head (the head of a black African) as heraldic symbols.

The original Berbers look no different than their dark brown skinned and genetic brothers from North-East Africa, the Horn of Africa, the homeland of the so called Horners aka HAMITES.

Some of the Horners migrated West to the Maghreb and others migrated East to the Arabian peninsula. You can still find their phenotype and genotype among countless Yemenites and Omani.

Carletoon Coon in 1939: The extreme long heads, concentrated in the Hoggar and in parts of the Algerian plateau, are the Tuareg and the purer families of ancestral nomadic Berbers, preserving the head form which they brought from EAST AFRICA, their Hamitic homeland.

Before the invention of the racially charged word [email protected] by Iberians in mid 15C and its popularization across Europe as of the 16C, the word moor was applied FIRST to erbers, Egyptians and Ethiopians and LATER to all black skinned Africans.

Saint Isidore of Seville in the 6C wrote that the Moors have bodies as black as night while the skin of the Gauls is white.

https://sites.google.com/site/theetymologies/...

To ancient and medieval Europeans, the Moors were a black skinned people; hence the expression, black as a Moor (Black-a-Moor) or traditions like the blackface Moor or blacking up as a Moor

Sir Jean Mandeville wrote in the 14C, that the Moors were black like the Nubians for the great heat of the sun.

http://www.romanization.com/books/mandeville/...

During their golden age, the black-a-moors took European women as sex partners for a long period of time creating a large group of tawny Moors. Their sons, the tawny Moors, did the same creating a large group of "White" Moors, with a whitish skin color.

Berbers are like the Creoles of the Americas with skin color ranging from milk white to dark brown after centuries even thousands of years of mixing between the aboriginal dark brown skinned populations of Northwestern Africa and white skinned population from Europe or Western Asia.

"Frigi et al.(2010) suggest these possibilities as factors in their consideration of the asymmetric assimilation of females of non-African origin into Berber-speaking populations whose males currently have a predominance of lineages defined by the African M35/81 biallelic marker.

The existence of mtDNA lineages common to Saami and some Amazigh groups (Achilli et al.2005) is likely to be explained by the migration of females bearing these lineages from a region IN NORTHERN EUROPE (perhaps in the ranks of the Vandals or far more ancient back-migrations to Africa), whether they were ethnically Saami or not..."

Location hidden

#18627 Nov 15, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am supposed to believe you . You and Ish tov are one and the same. You know nothing about NA or any other part of Africa. I said what tribe of berber are you u said a region in libya . Please your saying rubbish .
I am not from an Amazigh Tribe, I am am Amazigh from a region, not all the Amazigh are part of tribes you fool, this is more proof that you know almost nothing about NA or the Moors, you are just an outsider looking in, trying to compensate for your inferiority complex.

Location hidden

#18628 Nov 15, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
SaracenSam ssaid
As you can see in the image below, the Moorish armies had among their ranks black slaves and the Europeans highlighted these blacks . This black man stuck in the European imagination & they depicted these black men as Moors
KiloEcho replies
You expect us to believe that you are true Arab or Berber!!! My foot
Real Arabs and Berbers do not hold your views because they know the names of the different ethnic groups who were part of the Moorish armies.
In addition, real Arabs and Berbers do not rely on this highly biased website Http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co ... for evidence.
You expect us to lend ANY credence to your flimsy explanation as to why Europeans under Moorish attack or rule HIGHLIGHTED the black slaves INSTEAD of their Berber or Arab masters and rulers.
Europeans under Moorish attack or rule REALISTICALLY represented their Muslim foes as very dark or black skinned people.
They even immortalized them in traditions like the Saracen's head (the head of a brown Arab) or the Moor's head (the head of a black African) as heraldic symbols.
The original Berbers look no different than their dark brown skinned and genetic brothers from North-East Africa, the Horn of Africa, the homeland of the so called Horners aka HAMITES.
Some of the Horners migrated West to the Maghreb and others migrated East to the Arabian peninsula. You can still find their phenotype and genotype among countless Yemenites and Omani.
Carletoon Coon in 1939: The extreme long heads, concentrated in the Hoggar and in parts of the Algerian plateau, are the Tuareg and the purer families of ancestral nomadic Berbers, preserving the head form which they brought from EAST AFRICA, their Hamitic homeland.
Before the invention of the racially charged word [email protected] by Iberians in mid 15C and its popularization across Europe as of the 16C, the word moor was applied FIRST to erbers, Egyptians and Ethiopians and LATER to all black skinned Africans.
Saint Isidore of Seville in the 6C wrote that the Moors have bodies as black as night while the skin of the Gauls is white.
https://sites.google.com/site/theetymologies/...
To ancient and medieval Europeans, the Moors were a black skinned people; hence the expression, black as a Moor (Black-a-Moor) or traditions like the blackface Moor or blacking up as a Moor
Sir Jean Mandeville wrote in the 14C, that the Moors were black like the Nubians for the great heat of the sun.
http://www.romanization.com/books/mandeville/...
During their golden age, the black-a-moors took European women as sex partners for a long period of time creating a large group of tawny Moors. Their sons, the tawny Moors, did the same creating a large group of "White" Moors, with a whitish skin color.
Berbers are like the Creoles of the Americas with skin color ranging from milk white to dark brown after centuries even thousands of years of mixing between the aboriginal dark brown skinned populations of Northwestern Africa and white skinned population from Europe or Western Asia.
"Frigi et al.(2010) suggest these possibilities as factors in their consideration of the asymmetric assimilation of females of non-African origin into Berber-speaking populations whose males currently have a predominance of lineages defined by the African M35/81 biallelic marker.
The existence of mtDNA lineages common to Saami and some Amazigh groups (Achilli et al.2005) is likely to be explained by the migration of females bearing these lineages from a region IN NORTHERN EUROPE (perhaps in the ranks of the Vandals or far more ancient back-migrations to Africa), whether they were ethnically Saami or not..."
Another wannabe Moor, the Moors are still here, you are an outsider, you don't know my history or culture, you just want to steal it for your own in order to compensate your inferiority complex most AAs have vis-a-vis Whites and Asians

Location hidden

#18629 Nov 15, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think these Afronazi fools have been around Berbers or W Africans. I have. All the W Africans I've known are as dark as Wesley Snipes.
None of the Berbers I've seen were black.
These Afrozai Moor-Wannabes are trying to deal with their inferiority complex, so they've set up this Black History Week in the US as a device to tell little black kids, look, your ancestors built the Pyramids & ruled Spain, Portugal & South Italy etc. Just because the Moors, who were Berbers/Amazigh & Arabs had some black slaves, it does not mean the Moors were black slaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ritedownthemiddle 1,433,158
BOOM! Bill Clinton's wife is done. 5 min Colin Kaepernicker 14
The best strategy for us 5 min TheOriginalDoby 7
(((((((Desperate Women))))))) (Nov '11) 8 min rick 54
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 11 min Gunther 1,218
Lonely Loner (Mar '12) 12 min yoyo 5
Trump Lost 13 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 29 min Gunther 291
MSNBC: Trump won 1 hr Wadi 97
IR at the walmart 3 hr ROMPER STOMPER 78
More from around the web