trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17545 Sep 29, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros definitely has issues between the ears. Jeff on the other hand has low self esteem and needs the approval and validation of his master Barros, whom he does his best to impress.
I remember Jeff made a comment on another thread, to which 'Barros' and 'Vacuous Me' disagreed. Jeff hastily retreated and proclaimed; "Yes you are right...I agree with you, I agree with you."
This is mental slavery in action, and I have to say that Jeff wears the mask of obedience very well.
I stumbled upon some old posts of 'jeff'. I'll release them soon. Hint: they deal with him being a total loser. Probably no surprise to many here.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17547 Sep 29, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
motts said
It's good to know that you are always here to slay them trolls..Not been on much as we were travelling around Europe on the Eurostar. We went to the Summerjam in Cologne a couple months ago and it was cool. Not really a big reggae fan but the people there were cool and it was a nice atmosphere.
Yeah, I think Barros has some explaining to do; We need to know more about this 'black son'. LOL!

KiloEcho replies
Welcome back motts! It has been quite a while since your last post.
Jeff, the Asian with no eyelids, still thinks that we are one and the same person with different Topix accounts.
The Formorians, African sea kings of a bygone era, did in fact visit and settle along European coast and islands. All the legends about them are based on historical facts silenced as part of the White Europe myth, that is, black-free ancient Europe.
This article is hinting at this, I think.
http://genome.cshlp.org/site/press/gr134452.x...
Genetic study unravels ancient links between African and European populations
March 27, 2012 – Large numbers of people moved between Africa and Europe during recent and well-documented time periods such as the Roman Empire, the Arab conquest, and the slave trade, and genetic evidence of these migrations lives on in Europeans today.
But were there more ancient migrations?
In a study published online today in Genome Research ( www.genome.org ), researchers present the first genetic evidence for prehistoric gene flow between Africa and Europe, dating back as far as 11,000 years ago.

“It was very surprising to find that more than 35 percent of the African lineages in Europe arrived during a period that ranged from more than 11,000 years ago to the Roman Empire times,” said Dr. Antonio Salas of the University of Santiago de Compostela and senior author of the study. The other 65% of European haplogroup L lineages arrived in more recent times.
The authors explain that these contacts likely connected Africa to Europe not only via North Africa, but also directly by coastal routes.

Salas said that it still remains unknown why there was genetic flow between the Africa and Europe in prehistoric times, but one possible scenario is that some bidirectional flow was promoted when the last glaciation pushed some Europeans southward, until the glacier receded and populations returned north.
fixed
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#17548 Sep 29, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
Moor means “western”, as the Maghreb is the western land, seen from Phoenicia. Maghreb, from the same word, is to where the Phoenicians sailed to found Carthage.
Learn real history before babbling nonsense.
even your racist wiki admits that moors means black Khazar! You kind is used to lies we both know it's ok

Fraudulant Jewish Genome Myth BUSTED!

dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#17549 Sep 29, 2013
Israeli Researcher Challenges Jewish DNA links to Israel, Calls Those Who Disagree 'Nazi Sympathizers'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#17550 Sep 29, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros definitely has issues between the ears. Jeff on the other hand has low self esteem and needs the approval and validation of his master Barros, whom he does his best to impress.
I remember Jeff made a comment on another thread, to which 'Barros' and 'Vacuous Me' disagreed. Jeff hastily retreated and proclaimed; "Yes you are right...I agree with you, I agree with you."
This is mental slavery in action, and I have to say that Jeff wears the mask of obedience very well.
Nice try, Dr. Phil, but you're no psychoanalyst.

Why would Jeff need to impress me when he posts far more literal data, whereas I simply state the current knowledge and marvel at afronazi ludicracy.

You Afronazis desperately seek to explain your punking & debunking by other than an acknowledgement of your own pseudo-academic dropout cult racist mentality.

Level 3

Location hidden

#17551 Sep 29, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
even your racist wiki admits that moors means black Khazar! You kind is used to lies we both know it's ok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uiGo-ybL-7EXX
Wrong, vile subhuman Nazi boy.

1. Moor comes from a Phoenician word for Western
2. The modern Jews are descended from Hebrews
3. You are not a Hebrew

Level 3

Location hidden

#17552 Sep 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I stumbled upon some old posts of 'jeff'. I'll release them soon. Hint: they deal with him being a total loser. Probably no surprise to many here.
The loser is you, boy, entering into another campaign of personal attacks and bigotry against Jeff because you cannot stand before the solid evidence he posts.

That's right, boy, you are not a Hebrew.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17553 Sep 29, 2013
trollretard wrote:
<quoted text>
UNLESS UR A RACIST...We don't use the term "sub" anything to describe Africa.
___
" ........the concept ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ is absurd and misleading, if not a meaningless classificatory schema.
Its use defies the science of the fundamentals of geography but priorities hackneyed and stereotypical racist labeling. It is not obvious, on the face of it, which of the four possible meanings of the prefix ‘sub’ its users attach to the ‘sub-Sahara Africa’ labeling.
Is it ‘under’ the Sahara Desert or ‘part of’/‘partly’ the Sahara Desert? Or, presumably,‘partially’/‘nearly ’ the Sahara Desert or even the very unlikely (hopefully!) application of ‘in the style of, but inferior to’ the Sahara Desert, especially considering that there is an Arab people sandwiched between Morocco and Mauritania (northwest Africa) called Saharan? "
-Herbert Ekwe-Ekwe
Mr. Ekwe-Ekwe is African. Anybody who comes out against him for voicing his dis-pleasure with the term "sub-shara" is a racist POS.
http://www.google.com/url...
Obviously, you are confusing "SUB-INTELECT" with "SUB-SAHARAN".

A "SUB-INTELLECT" is an intellect that is less than the requisite scholarly intellect for the subject at hand, which is exactly what YOU have, and not more.

That which is "SUB-SAHARAN" is merely anything African that is located south of the Saharan desert.

That, unfortunately, is something that is obviously far too complicated for any pea-witted føøl of a simpleton rétard like you.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17554 Sep 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
1) ALL OF AFRICA was once ALL BLACK. Get that through your racist head. No you will play the EURO-game of placing IMAGINARY NON-BLACKS IN AFRICA AND TRY TO PAWN THEM OFF AS "INDIGENOUS". This 30k LIE has been shot to pieces over & over again by many of us here.
2) Yes BLACKS left Africa and HELPED others throughout the world and brought civilizations to other parts of the earth. BUT your "inferiority complex" won't let you accept it. You and others like you, think that if ancient Africans helped others it means Africans are greater.....that's the REAL TRUTH
3) NO YOU and others like you have a problem with Africans being explorers, traders, bearers of enlightenment to world. NO racists like you only want to see Africans as beings slaves and having NOTHING to do with influencing the ancient world. You are the same bastard that could only come up with "fried chicken" as something Africa gave to the world. Oh I REMEMBER THAT ONE.
4) this link has nothing with YOU being a victim.....it shows more of your foolishness. You having a "black son" ....whatta' a joke
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFBQA8DMSLFQ3...
I don't have a problem with ANY of your silly little fantasies.

I THINK THAT THEY ARE RIOTOUSLY FUNNY.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17555 Sep 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Jeff need to impress me when he posts far more literal data, whereas I simply state the current knowledge and marvel at afronazi ludicracy.
You Afronazis desperately seek to explain your punking & debunking by other than an acknowledgement of your own pseudo-academic dropout cult racist mentality.
NO CLOWN...at least 'jeff' makes a attempt at supporting his assertions with LINKS. YOU don't. Nothing u say is "current", it's just BASELESS OPINION without LINKED SUBSTANTIATION.
___

THIS crap about a "black son" is more of ur lunacy & lies. I thought in one post u had a daughter.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFBQA8DMSLFQ3...
KiloEcho

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#17556 Sep 30, 2013
Ish Tov said

Wrong, vile subhuman Nazi boy. 1. Moor comes from a Phoenician word for Western

KiloEcho replies

Why lying about the color of skin of the Moors (pre-Muslim and Muslim) who were described as having bodies as black as night by Isidore of Seville and as being more black than ink on the pen, with no part white, only their teeth in the song of Roland?

The Phoenician origin of the moor for western is completely false and misleading.

Here is the truth

Etymologie et définitions diverses du nom de Maure

http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescrip...

L'étymologie phénicienne-carthaginoise n'est pas non plus très claire, car le périple d'Hannon, navigateur carthaginois (1000? ou 600 an avant J.-C), qui explora le N.-O. de l'Afrique, ne parle ni de Maouharia ni de Mauharin, mais seulement de peuples qui s'appelaient, les uns Lixites et les autres Ethiopiens

Reste donc l'étymologie grecque (mavros; noir), et c'est celle qui paraît la plus vraisemblable.

En effet, les Grecs donnèrent (par synecdoche) le nom de Maourousia à l'extrémité occidentale de l'Afrique sans doute, parce qu'ils y rencontrèrent beaucoup d'indigènes au teint foncé, semblables à ceux que l'on y voit encore aujourd'hui, et c'est pour cela aussi que le périple d'Hannon y signale des Ethiopiens, c'est-à-dire des noirs comme les Maourousiens,

Google translate French to English

The Phoenician-Carthaginian etymology is not very clear, because the journey of Hanno, Carthaginian navigator (1000? 600 or year bc), who explored the northwest of Africa, speaks neither of Maouharia or Mauharin but only of people who called themselves, some Lixites and other Ethiopians

That leaves us with the Greek etymology (mavros, black), and it is one that seems the most likely.

Indeed, the Greeks gave (by synecdoche) the name of Maourousia at the western end of Africa probably because they met many natives with dark skin, similar to those that we see again today, and this is also why the journey of Hannon reports of Ethiopians, that is to say, black as Maourousiens.

Dans le dictionnaire étymologique de la langue française par Ménage
(xvii0 siècle) More est défini un homme noir ou noirâtre.

A propos des Maures d'Espagne on lit dans le même dictionnaire : nous avons appelé Mores ou Maures les Arabes qui avaient conquis l'Espagne parce qu'ils venaient de Mauritanie, c'est-à-dire du pays des Noirs ou Noirâtres.

Google Translate French to English

In the etymological dictionary of the French language "Ménage"
(xvii0 century) More is defined as a black or blackish man.

About the Moors of Spain we read in the same dictionary, we have called Moors or Moorish Arabs who conquered Spain because they came from Mauritania, that is to say the land of blacks or blackish

http://bridgingcultures.neh.gov/muslimjourney...

The origins of the term moor remain elusive. Its derivation from the Semitic etymon mahourím,“people of the West,” is questionable, and the Arabic al-Mar is extremely rare and does not occur in Andalusi Arabic sources.

Mauroi is late Greek and may have been derived from the Latin ethnic name Mauri, both meaning “dark ones.”

More commonly, however, it was a racial designation for dark-skinned or black peoples, as in its English usage, which is seen as early as the fourteenth century

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Moor (n.)

"North African, Berber," late 14c., from O.Fr. More, from M.L. Morus, from L. Maurus "inhabitant of Mauritania" (northwest Africa, a region now corresponding to northern Algeria and Morocco), from Gk. Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black".

BEING A DARK PEOPLE IN RELATION TO EUROPEANS, THEIR NAME IN THE MIDDLE AGES WAS A SYNONYM FOR NEGRO;" later (16c.-17c.) used indiscriminately of Muslims (Persians, Arabs, etc.) but especially those in India.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#17557 Sep 30, 2013
zanoni said

BTW, yes sub-Sahara is still used. You may not like it, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still used

KiloEcho said

African south of the Sahara is a geographic region nothing more nothing less. It is still used as a geographic region.

How many times do we have to tell the world that indigenous and original Africans, that is UNMIXED, Africans are ALL BLACK peoples regardless of their geographic location, North Africa, Southern Africa, East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa or phenotypes (Ethiopoid, Nilotid, Congoid, Sudanid, Capoid, Pygmoid etc.)

The unity of our continent is written in our blood and DNA, the E haplogroup and its many subclades, including the E3b that Africans passed down to their descendants including those who are now Europeans, Asians or Americans.

Those who use Africa south of the Sahara in order to mean Black Africa are mistaken.

Africa as a whole is the land of the Blacks, El continente Negro, the Black Continent or Le Continent Noir because of the dark brown skin color of its original (UNMIXED) and autochtonous inhabitants.

Millions of Africans do not look Black either

because they are the unmixed descendants of invaders settlers or slaves from Europe (Romans, Greeks, Mamaluks, Janissaries, French, Dutch etc) or Asia (Arabs, Chinese, Persians, Turks etc.)

or

because their Africans ancestors have absorbed a lot of European or Asian admixture (Marina of Madagascar, Kabyles of Algeria, Riffians of Morocco, Copts of Egypt, Habesha of Ethiopia etc.)

trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17558 Sep 30, 2013
To ALL trolls from a African.. read this AGAIN:

"How many times do we have to tell the world that indigenous and original Africans, that is UNMIXED, Africans are ALL BLACK peoples regardless of their geographic location, North Africa, Southern Africa, East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa or phenotypes (Ethiopoid, Nilotid, Congoid, Sudanid, Capoid, Pygmoid etc.) "

-KiloEcho Congo, The Democratic Republic of the
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#17559 Oct 1, 2013
I've always loved that movie. It is my favorite, hands down.
motts

UK

#17560 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no psychoanalyst, but I have done phenomenological interviews before, so if you don't mind, I would love to ask a few questions:

What is it like having a Black son?

How do your Black son and Mexican daughter get along? If yes, how does this make you feel?
motts

UK

#17563 Oct 1, 2013
SPAIN'S "DARK" HISTORY REVEALED!!

HOW THE MOORS CONQUERED, CIVILISED AND EDUCATED SPAIN……and you think they would be grateful....

http://ixwa.hubpages.com/hub/The-History-And-... #
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17564 Oct 1, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uiGo-ybL-7EXX
Afronazi Rubbish!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17565 Oct 1, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
Israeli Researcher Challenges Jewish DNA links to Israel, Calls Those Who Disagree 'Nazi Sympathizers'
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05...
Afronazirubish!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17566 Oct 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
To ALL trolls from a African.. read this AGAIN:
"How many times do we have to tell the world that indigenous and original Africans, that is UNMIXED, Africans are ALL BLACK peoples regardless of their geographic location, North Africa, Southern Africa, East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa or phenotypes (Ethiopoid, Nilotid, Congoid, Sudanid, Capoid, Pygmoid etc.) "
-KiloEcho Congo, The Democratic Republic of the
Um...North Africans are mixed race whether you like it or not and a lot of them dont even like Sub-Sarahan Africans!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#17567 Oct 1, 2013
motts wrote:
SPAIN'S "DARK" HISTORY REVEALED!!
HOW THE MOORS CONQUERED, CIVILISED AND EDUCATED SPAIN……and you think they would be grateful....
http://ixwa.hubpages.com/hub/The-History-And-... #
ALERT...AFRONAZI SITE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 2 min Big Knob 79
bw shoots up mcdonalds for forgetting the bacon... 3 min dbiggs69 29
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min RFD 122,666
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,205,953
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 5 min Redefined 335
This is a white forum! 8 min White Knight 1
This is why Black people cannot use the internet 12 min Look 2
Yemen's crisis worsens 12 min selina london 35
Biracial IS NOT black 25 min AmeliaSkunks 268
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Concerned Israelite 112,309