the moors were black africans not ara...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17296 Sep 4, 2013
dcool wrote:
Send Us links Sumer has never been located f**l !
unless you think Babylon was sumer !
lol.....good luck on that one. "barros" thinks erroneous opinions outweigh links.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17297 Sep 4, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
----------
IN short, there is NOTHING sub-Saharan OR tropical about 'E1b1b1a1a'('E-V12')'E1b1b1a1b '('E-V13') or 'E1b1b1b1a2'('E-M183').
•••
...and then, of course, there will always be the autochthanous People of the Guanches
KiloEcho replies
I maintain that indigenous Africans have spectific genetic markers that set us apart from non Africans.
In other words, we, Africans, are ALL related by blood and DNA regardless of our phenotype (Congoid, Capoid, Nilotid, Sudanid, Pygmoid, Ethiopoid)
It is through the E haplogroup and its subclades that we know that were are indigenous Africans and that we can trace African ancestry in Europe, Asia and many other places where Africans migrated and passed down their genes.
http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2
Haplogroup E is abundant in all regions in Africa and in some populations it makes up nearly 100% of the Y-DNA.
Haplogroup E dominates in Africa and has moderate frequency in neighboring Asia and Mediterranean Europe.
The origin of this Y-chromosome is most likely in East Africa, near Ethiopia.
Migrations to the north carried Haplogroup E towards Egypt and the Levantine corridor to the MidEast
Another migration is proposed to carry Haplogroup E derivatives, such M81, to the West and establish populations in North Africa
While Africa displays the highest overall frequencies, the next highest frequencies are found around the Balkan Peninsula, including Greece and Crete.
As early as the 18C, Euro-centrists have inducted indigenous North-East and Saharan Africans aka Hamites or Ethiopiod into the extended Caucasian family far away from other Africans, Congoid in particular.
With advances in the genetic studies, the E3b subclade which has its roots in East Africa is claimed by the same Euro-centrist as a Caucasian DNA even though UNMIXED East Africans have dark brown skin and are not from the Caucasus Region.
Eurocentrists are just too embarassed to admit the following:
1) Dark brown skinnned North-East and Saharan Africans aka Hamites or Ethiopoids excelled and ruled not only in Africa but also in Asia and in Europe LONG BEFORE the awakening of the so called White race;
2) Thousands of years of intermixing between the Whites and Hamites, including in Europe
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
3) During their golden ages, Hamites, including the Egyptians and the original dark brown skinned Berbers enslaved Europeans, including on European soil;
4) North-East and Saharan Africans were among the earliest Christians.
Many of them became Saints, Patron Saints even of European cities (Saint Maurus, Saint Zeno etc.) The Patron Saints of the Holy Roman Empire was a black man from Egypt, known as Saint Maurice. There are 3 Popes of North African origin (Pope Victor, for example)
5) There are at least 3 Roman Emperor of North-African origin, the most famous is Septimus Severus and his son.
How many times do we have to tell you that African south of the Sahara is a geographic region and not a racial type.
North and Saharan Africa are not devoid of indigenous Black Africans.
The Guanches are indigenous Africans as they have inherited the E3b haplogroup from their East African ancestors.
You must be blind not to see that indigenous North Africans living on islands and in coastal areas, and cities are light skinned mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons and qunintroons with varying levels of Black admixture.
KiloEcho wrote:
In other words, we, Africans, are ALL related by blood and DNA regardless of our phenotype (Congoid, Capoid, Nilotid, Sudanid, Pygmoid, Ethiopoid)
it should also be pointed out that all others mutated away from these groups to form the ethnicities we see today.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17298 Sep 4, 2013
CuloHecho wrote:
I maintain that indigenous Africans have spectific genetic markers that set us apart from non Africans.
It is through the E haplogroup and its subclades that we know that were are indigenous Africans and that we can trace African ancestry in Europe...peep peep peep peep, etc.
You are one pathetically fúçked up ídiot mørøn.

What you are saying is even more absurd than if I were to claim Olaf the Viking was of my blood.

After all, we're both members of the 'R'Y-Hg, only it wouldn't actually be as absurd as you because the entire European continent plus the Westen half of the Asian continent together is not nearly as genetically diverse as the continent of Africa by itself.

It is more absurd than for me to claim Central Africans to be of Viking blood because they are both members of the 'R'Y-Hg.

I'm obviously dealing with a lack-witted mørøn.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#17299 Sep 5, 2013
urious Me said

What you are saying is even more absurd than if I were to claim Olaf the Viking was of my blood.

After all, we're both members of the 'R'Y-Hg, only it wouldn't actually be as absurd as you because the entire European continent plus the Westen half of the Asian continent together is not nearly as genetically diverse as the continent of Africa by itself.

It is more absurd than for me to claim Central Africans to be of Viking blood because they are both members of the 'R'Y-Hg. I'm obviously dealing with a lack-witted mørøn.

KiloEcho replies

I am not a he but a she. I am no man, Curious Me

Historians lie for political and ideological reasons but DNA does not lie

The presence of R Y-Hg in Central Africa, in Cameroon in particular, can be explained by historical facts unknown to us.

I guess those Eurasians in Cameroon are the ancestors of Northern Cameroonian Fulani

African blood = E haplogroup and its many subclades

African genes = E haplogroup and its many subclades

The presence of E and its subclade outside Africa is considered African admixture; that is, the infusion of African blood or African inheritance.

Europe became a continent only for geopolitical reasons and racist purposes (White Europeans against Yellow or Brown Asians)

In fact, it is a vast peninsula of the continent of Eurasia. Europeans are Western Eurasians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia

Physiographically, Eurasia is a single continent.

The concepts of Europe and Asia as distinct continents date back to antiquity and their borders are geologically arbitrary, with the Ural and Caucasus ranges being the main delimiters between the two.

The delineation of Europe as separate from Asia can be seen as a form of eurocentrism.

The continent of Eurasia is more diverse than the continent of Africa genetically and phenotypically.

North-East and Saharan Africans are claimed by Eurocentrists as theirs Caucasian brothers far away from Congoid and other Africans in a lame attempt to do the following:

1) lay false claim to the great history and brilliant civilizationss founded by North-East and Saharan Africans LONG BEFORE the awakening of the White race;

2) cover-up at least one thousand years of White slavery by dark brown North-East and Saharan Africans. White slaves with dark brown skinned African masters is just too embarassing.

3) hide early Christianity among North-East and Saharan Africans. There are at least 5 000 African Saints, many of them are from North-East and Saharan Africa and count among the earliest Saints.

The Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire is a Black man from Egypt, Saint Maurice, the Roman Commander of the Theban Legion.

4) silence thousands of years of mixing with North-East and Saharan Africans not only in Africa but in Europe. E3b can be found as far as the British Isles.

Eurocentrists should stop claiming people from other continents, different genetic markers or skin color.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17300 Sep 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....good luck on that one. "barros" thinks erroneous opinions outweigh links.
Are you also claiming that we don't know where Sumer was? LOL!!!

Flaming idiot.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#17301 Sep 5, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
The presence of R Y-Hg in Central Africa, in Cameroon in particular, can be explained by historical facts unknown to us.
I guess those Eurasians in Cameroon are the ancestors of Northern Cameroonian Fulani
The presence of E and its subclade outside Africa is considered African admixture; that is, the infusion of African blood or African inheritance.
Europe became a continent only for geopolitical reasons and racist purposes (White Europeans against Yellow or Brown Asians)
In fact, it is a vast peninsula of the continent of Eurasia. Europeans are Western Eurasians.
The concepts of Europe and Asia as distinct continents date back to antiquity and their borders are geologically arbitrary, with the Ural and Caucasus ranges being the main delimiters between the two.
The delineation of Europe as separate from Asia can be seen as a form of eurocentrism.
The continent of Eurasia is more diverse than the continent of Africa genetically and phenotypically.
North-East and Saharan Africans are claimed by Eurocentrists as theirs Caucasian brothers far away from Congoid and other Africans in a lame attempt to do the following:
1) lay false claim to the great history and brilliant civilizationss founded by North-East and Saharan Africans LONG BEFORE the awakening of the White race;
2) cover-up at least one thousand years of White slavery by dark brown North-East and Saharan Africans. White slaves with dark brown skinned African masters is just too embarassing.
3) hide early Christianity among North-East and Saharan Africans. There are at least 5 000 African Saints, many of them are from North-East and Saharan Africa and count among the earliest Saints.
The Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire is a Black man from Egypt, Saint Maurice, the Roman Commander of the Theban Legion.
4) silence thousands of years of mixing with North-East and Saharan Africans not only in Africa but in Europe. E3b can be found as far as the British Isles.
Eurocentrists should stop claiming people from other continents, different genetic markers or skin color.
It is true that Eurasia is a continent and Europe only part of it. Please explain this to Trollboy and others in here who can't understand what “Eurasian” means.

Eurocentrism? LOL... ancient peoples had a limited knowledge of geography and simply classified land masses as they saw them. To the Greeks, the Bosporous and Black Sea were considerable and divided Europe from Asia.

Awakening of the white race? LOL... what the hell was that? In fact civilization is known with the oldest dates in SE Europe.

There was not much slavery of whites by blacks, compared of by Berbers, Arabs and Turks. The rulers don't want whites to know they were enslaved in America by other whites... that is their primary motive. They want whites ignorant that they were treated in the past as bad as blacks or Native Americns were treated by Euroimperialists.

North Africans, who were many of the saints you discuss, were not black mostly. They were Berbers.

Nobody is silencing the African DNA in Europe! Anthropologists talk about it all the time, and have concluded it is of Natufian origin. What is the mystery here?

You think genetic markers are important, yet refuse to acknowledge the clear GENETIC evidence that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#17302 Sep 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are ignorant. Sumer was excavated a long time ago, fool. It is in southern Iraq. Ur, Eridu, etc. Ur later is “Chaldea”, because Semitic tribes took over when Sumer weakened. Akkadians, Chaldeans, etc.
Just google “Sumer”, you'll find plenty of information.
The area of Sumer has always been distinct from central and northern Mesopotamia. For a long time it was under persian dominance while the north was controlled by Romans or Byzantines. Northern Iraq was Christianized, while the south was not. Today it is Shia, and the north Sunni.
The Sumerians likely spoke a Dravidian language, as did the older civilization of Aratta in southern Iran.
Links please !
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#17303 Sep 5, 2013
" North-East and Saharan Africans are claimed by Eurocentrists as theirs Caucasian brothers far away from Congoid and other Africans in a lame attempt to do the following:

Eurocentrists should stop claiming people from other continents, different genetic markers or skin color. "

TRUTH.....THIS CAN NOT NE REFUTED
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#17304 Sep 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that Eurasia is a continent and Europe only part of it. Please explain this to Trollboy and others in here who can't understand what “Eurasian” means.
Eurocentrism? LOL... ancient peoples had a limited knowledge of geography and simply classified land masses as they saw them. To the Greeks, the Bosporous and Black Sea were considerable and divided Europe from Asia.
Awakening of the white race? LOL... what the hell was that? In fact civilization is known with the oldest dates in SE Europe.
There was not much slavery of whites by blacks, compared of by Berbers, Arabs and Turks. The rulers don't want whites to know they were enslaved in America by other whites... that is their primary motive. They want whites ignorant that they were treated in the past as bad as blacks or Native Americns were treated by Euroimperialists.
North Africans, who were many of the saints you discuss, were not black mostly. They were Berbers.
Nobody is silencing the African DNA in Europe! Anthropologists talk about it all the time, and have concluded it is of Natufian origin. What is the mystery here?
You think genetic markers are important, yet refuse to acknowledge the clear GENETIC evidence that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
links

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17305 Sep 5, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
urious Me said
It is more absurd than for me to claim Central Africans to be of Viking blood because they are both members of the 'R'Y-Hg. I'm obviously dealing with a lack-witted mørøn.
KiloEcho replies
I am not a he but a she. I am no man, Curious Me
HAH!

Oh, shut up with your OUTTA WHACK, CRACK ATTACK, IRRELEVANT, TWISTED AND BROKEN POOR EXCUSE FOR EVEN LOW GRADE PEANUT GALLERY MAKESHIFT RHETORIC, DÚMB ÁSS.

•••

ONE MORE TIME...

'E-V13'Y-HG DID NOT COALESCE IN ANY PART OF AFRICA,

SO IT IS NOT AT ALL AFRICAN, FÓÓL.

•••

Oh and another thing:

your føøl áss assertion that 'E'Y-Hg Congoids are blood kin to the 'B'Y-Hg Pygmoids and also to the 'A'Y-Hg Capoids is even dúmber than if I were to stúpidly assert that the Vikings are blood kin to the Han Chinese.

Level 5

#17306 Sep 6, 2013
Curious Me said
HAH!
Oh, shut up with your OUTTA WHACK, CRACK ATTACK, IRRELEVANT, TWISTED AND BROKEN POOR EXCUSE FOR EVEN LOW GRADE PEANUT GALLERY MAKESHIFT RHETORIC, DÚMB ÁSS.
•••
ONE MORE TIME...
•••
Oh and another thing:

your føøl áss assertion that 'E'Y-Hg Congoids are blood kin to the 'B'Y-Hg Pygmoids and also to the 'A'Y-Hg Capoids is even dúmber than if I were to stúpidly assert that the Vikings are blood kin to the Han Chinese.

Kiloecho replies

Curious Me, what kind of a meltdown is this?

Calling me all those names does not make you look good, seriously?!!!!

You don't seem to understand that Africans have specific genetic markers, like the E haplogroup and its subclades.

All indigenous carry the E haplogroup and one of its subclades.

Outside Africa, the presence of E and its haplogroup is considered African admixture whether you like it or not.

Pygmoid, Capoid, Congoid, Nilotid, Sudanid and Ethiopoid, we are all indigenous Africans.

You are mad because the E3b aka e1b1b which originates among dark brown skinned Ethiopoids of the Horn of Africa, south of the Sahara, can be found in places claimed by Euro-centrists as White lands like Europe or Caucasian lands like North Africa or Western Asia

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_...

http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b_Y-DNA.htm

http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/mutations.htm

http://shelf3d.com/i/Haplogroup%20E1b1b%20 (Y-DNA)

http://haplogroup2.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-...

Europeans have intermixed with dark brown skinned North-East and Saharan Africans for a very long period of time, including in Europe in Southern Greece and Italiy, in particular.

As a cover up for this "miscegenation", they inducted North-East and Saharan Africans into the extended Caucasian family far away from the Congoid and other Black Africans like the Nilotid or Capoid.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#17307 Sep 6, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
You don't seem to understand that Africans have specific genetic markers, like the E haplogroup and its subclades.
Outside Africa, the presence of E and its haplogroup is considered African admixture whether you like it or not.
Pygmoid, Capoid, Congoid, Nilotid, Sudanid and Ethiopoid, we are all indigenous Africans.
You are mad because the E3b aka e1b1b which originates among dark brown skinned Ethiopoids of the Horn of Africa, south of the Sahara, can be found in places claimed by Euro-centrists as White lands like Europe or Caucasian lands like North Africa or Western Asia
Europeans have intermixed with dark brown skinned North-East and Saharan Africans for a very long period of time, including in Europe in Southern Greece and Italiy, in particular.
As a cover up for this "miscegenation", they inducted North-East and Saharan Africans into the extended Caucasian family far away from the Congoid and other Black Africans like the Nilotid or Capoid.
Your lack of understanding genetics is astonishing and exposes what an ignorant buffoon you truly are. There never were any "dark brown skinned North-East and Saharan Africans" in Europe for Europeans to intermix with, you idiot, including in Southern Greece and Italy, cause , cause "North-East and Saharan Africans" have historically been an anomaly in through out Europe, that is why Europeans, including Italians and Southern Greece do not have Sub Saharan African admixture, dumbass. The majority of e1b1b in Europe is the Eurasian EV13 marker that did NOT arise among you Sub Saharan types and that is why Sub Saharan Africans do not carry, stupid. The Neolithics that Europeans mixed with were mostly Eurasians from the Near East, not Sub Saharan Africans. In fact Neolithic farmers were mainly of Haplogroup G carriers mixed in with carriers of Haplogroups J, EV13, T, etc. tests conducted on prehistoric Neolithic remains in Europe and the Middle East show them to be predominately Haplogroup G carriers a marker NOT common among you Sub Saharan African types.

"Sudies of the ancient Y-DNA from the earlier Neolithic cave burials of Cardium pottery culture men shows they were mainly haplogroup G2a. These 'Neolithic lineages' accounted for 22% of the total European Y chromosome gene pool, and were predominantly found in Southern Europe (Greece, Italy, southeastern Bulgaria, southeastern Iberia)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe...

"Moors" did not hold a racial identity, stupid, it was originally meant towards North African Berbers, later on it was applied towards mostly Muslims of ANY COLOR and race including many who were white, black, brown, mixed and everything in between, moron. In other words included many Moors who were not 'black'.
http://warfare.totalh.net/Cantiga/Cantigas_de...
http://warfare.totalh.net/Cantiga/Cantigas_de...

That fact that you stupidly claim 'E'Y-Hg Congoids are blood kin to the 'B'Y-Hg Pygmoids and also to the 'A'Y-Hg Capoids proves how little you understand genetics. Its hilarious,you Afrocentrics run around claiming how diverse Africa is, and then in the next breath you claim that you are "All the Same" and "related". I suggest you take a English lesson course because you clearly have no understanding of what "diverse" means...I'll give you a hint: its the opposite of "same".

Level 5

#17308 Sep 6, 2013
Sinajuavi said

There was not much slavery of whites by blacks, compared of by Berbers, Arabs and Turks.

North Africans, who were many of the saints you discuss, were not black mostly. They were Berbers

KiloEcho replies

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

How many times do we have to tell you that today's Berbers are like the Colored of South Africa or the Creoles of the Americas with skin color ranging from milk white to dark brown.

after at least a thousand years of mixing with White settlers (Vandals, White invaders (Romans, Spaniards)and above all White slaves (Saqaliba, Barbary slaves, Punic slaves etc.) particularly on islands, in coastal areas, Atlas Mountains and urban cities.

The original Berbers are Black Africans of Ethiopoid type; they look no different than their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa.

The lightest Berbers like the Kabyles, the Riffians or the Guanches have absorbed a large number of Whites; but their DNA shows that they have East African ancestors of Ethiopoid type.

There are still a large number or unmixed Berbers and they are Black people.

They mostly live in rural areas, southern regions and deep in the Sahara Desert.

Whites were, indeed, enslaved by dark brown skinned indigenous North-East and Saharan Africans not only in Africa but in Europe.

It is taboo to talk about it in Euro-centric circles.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#17309 Sep 6, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Links please !
You lying sack'o'$hit.

That's your game, ask for links, and when they're provided you pretend you didn't see them.

You are the ultimate in pseudo-intellectual cowards, boy.

And you need a link for the location of Sumer? LOL!!!

You know NOTHING, boy!!!

Come talk your crap to my face, boy, and see what happens to you.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#17310 Sep 6, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Sinajuavi said
There was not much slavery of whites by blacks, compared of by Berbers, Arabs and Turks.
North Africans, who were many of the saints you discuss, were not black mostly. They were Berbers
KiloEcho replies
Truth hurts, doesn't it?
How many times do we have to tell you that today's Berbers are like the Colored of South Africa or the Creoles of the Americas with skin color ranging from milk white to dark brown.
after at least a thousand years of mixing with White settlers (Vandals, White invaders (Romans, Spaniards)and above all White slaves (Saqaliba, Barbary slaves, Punic slaves etc.) particularly on islands, in coastal areas, Atlas Mountains and urban cities.
The original Berbers are Black Africans of Ethiopoid type; they look no different than their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa.
The lightest Berbers like the Kabyles, the Riffians or the Guanches have absorbed a large number of Whites; but their DNA shows that they have East African ancestors of Ethiopoid type.
There are still a large number or unmixed Berbers and they are Black people.
They mostly live in rural areas, southern regions and deep in the Sahara Desert.
Whites were, indeed, enslaved by dark brown skinned indigenous North-East and Saharan Africans not only in Africa but in Europe.
It is taboo to talk about it in Euro-centric circles.
You twist facts into racist culture-vulture Afronazi lies.

Guanches "mixed with white"??? LOL... they WERE Eurasians to start with, as were the Berbers.

Notice the whitest Berbers are in the remote areas? Notice that female DNA mrkers are nearly all Eurasian?

Figure it out, Afronazi scum.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#17311 Sep 6, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Kiloecho replies
You speak of no evidence, only theories of eurocentric conspiracies.

Deal with facts: DNA of the Maghreb has been mostly Eurasian for 30,000 years. You cannot dispute that, as it is proven by all the genetic evidence you ignore.

You're a liar and a racist. Know what happens to lying racists, cabrona?
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17312 Sep 6, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Curious Me said
HAH!
•••
ONE MORE TIME...
•••
Oh and another thing:
Kiloecho replies
KiloEcho wrote:

name-calling is a typically troll behavior when they've been beaten.
Intelligent PPL. don't have to resort to name-calling.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#17313 Sep 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak of no evidence, only theories of eurocentric conspiracies.
Deal with facts: DNA of the Maghreb has been mostly Eurasian for 30,000 years. You cannot dispute that, as it is proven by all the genetic evidence you ignore.
You're a liar and a racist. Know what happens to lying racists, cabrona?
Show us the " conspiracy"..u troll

" You are mad because the E3b aka e1b1b which originates among dark brown skinned Ethiopoids of the Horn of Africa, south of the Sahara, can be found in places claimed by Euro-centrists as White lands like Europe or Caucasian lands like North Africa or Western Asia"

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_ ...
http://haplogroup2.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog -...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17315 Sep 7, 2013
trollfool wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
name-calling is a typically troll behavior when they've been beaten.
Intelligent PPL. don't have to resort to name-calling.
SAYS YOU, mørøn.

The fact is that your ill chosen avatar sobrique has been your own never ending(and lame, I might add) bid at wholly gratuitous "NAME CALLING".

It must be that you are merely projecting because you truly are an unintelligent twerp who has never ever been able to come up with anything other than the signs of your own ineptitude.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17316 Sep 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the " conspiracy"..u troll
" You are mad because the E3b aka e1b1b which originates among dark brown skinned Ethiopoids of the Horn of Africa, south of the Sahara, can be found in places claimed by Euro-centrists as White lands like Europe or Caucasian lands like North Africa or Western Asia"
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_ ...
http://haplogroup2.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog -...
ASKED AND ANSWERED, DÚMB ÁSS.

Now, as usual, you're just repeating your passed failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,603,914
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 3 min bblight 188
Racism in America 3 min AmericanCreed 714
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 6 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 8 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 10 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 19 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 38 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 59 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118