the moors were black africans not ara...
KiloEcho

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#17039 Aug 9, 2013
Jeff said

Mediterraneans are the descendants of aboriginal light skinned Eurasian types as genetically and phenotypically they show to be similar to modern Europeans and Near Eastern people, not Sub Saharan Africans, "KiloEcho" the delusional self hating trolling Afroclown.

KiloEcho replies

I do not hate myself at all. I am far from being delusional.

You keep confusing me with motts because I borrowed one or two of the pictures he posted. That is delusional!!!????

There is no such a thing as a sub-saharan racial type.

Africa south of the Sahara is a geographic region and not an indicator of genotype or phenotype, can't you get it?

North Africa is not DEVOID of indigenous dark brown skinned aboriginal populations.

They are MILLIONS of indigenous Black Libyans, Black Algerians, Black Egyptians, Black Tunisians, Black Sudanese, Black Maroccans who are not migrants or former slaves.

They have always live in Africa north of the Sahara and in the Sahara. In African north of the Sahara, they predominantly live in rural areas, southern regions and in cities poorest neighborhoods.

The are victims of colorism from light skinned North Africans who decided to side with powerful White settlers and White invaders.

Indigenous North Africans who are light skinned are the mixed offspring of aboriginal dark brown skinned Africans and White settlers, White invaders and ABOVE ALL White slaves (Mameluk, Janissaries, Barbary slaves or Saqaliba)

You seem full of repartee but you have continually dodged points I raised in the forms of questions about European traditions, expressions, artistic expressions of Black Africans as Moors

Point # 1: Why Europeans passed down at least least dozens traditions remembering the Moors as Black Africans, like the following

a) the Moor's head b) the Morcic c) the Moresca d) the Moors and Christians dish e) the Moorish servant of Santa Claus, Black Peter f) the Morris dance g) the blackface King of the Moors h) the Villainous Moor i) the puppet Moor j) the Moorehead on pharmacies and pubs; k) Moors and Christians festivals l) the White pieces (the Christians) vs the Black pieces (the Moors) of the Chess board m) the Moretti.

Point # 2: Why on earth Europeans coined the following expressions describing the Moors as Black Africans?

a) Black as a Moor, hence, blackamoor b) the Black Madonna aka La Madonna Mora c) Give me Moor (a very dark purple nail polish) d) Moor's head cheese (with black crust), moor's head crystals (with black tips d) Moor's head color: dark brown color used in decorative arts e)Morlachs: Black latins , f) blacking up as a Moor, g) the blackface Moor

Point # 3: Why on earth Europeans with no history of Black slavery or black colonies still use the word moor or its derivatives for Black Africans instead of the racially charged word negro invented by Euro-slavers as early as the 15C for their black servants and slaves?

The Polish use Murzyn for Black Africans; the Greks, mavros.

Point # 4: Why on earth respectable artists like Rubbens , Rembrandt or authors like Shakespeare used the word Moor in their works for Black Africans and not negro?

Point # 5: Why on earth the Spaniards came up with the expression blue blood if the Moors were from the same Eurasian family?

Spaniards knew the difference between their skin, the dark brown skin of the Moors and the dark skin of their mixed offspring with the Moors, called Moriscos.

Sangre azul, blue blood, was a euphemism for being a white man who can hold up his pale or light skin showing blue veins, untainted by Moorish blood. Blue veins clearly appear under light or pale skin.

Point # 6: Why on earth Black Africans with no connection AT ALL with Islam or Northwestern Africa were called Moors by ancient and medieval Europeans like the following people?

a) Saint Benedict, the Moor; b) Saint Maurice from Upper Egypt; c) Johannes Maurus, the Vizir of Sicily d) Gannibal, the Moor of Peter the Great

Jeff

Framingham, MA

#17042 Aug 9, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Who wrote that the Minoans and the Estruscans were Africans?
Minoans and Estruscans, I wrote, were dark brown skinned Southern Europeans.
If you see White people in dark brown skinned Minoans and Estruscans, you should go and see an eye doctor.
I have always maintained that aboriginal Europeans were dark brown skinned people who looked nothing like "White" Europeans of today who are migrants from Central Asia where their lost brothers, the Nuristani are still living as cavedwellers high in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Are you stupid? Michael posted an article that states scientific evidence shows the Minoans, the Estruscans and other Southern Europeans were similar genetically and phenotypically to modern Europeans aka white people, you dumbass. Here read it and weep again, Afrocentric clown.

"Ancient Greek civilization was European
The comparison seemed to rule out an origin for the Minoans in North Africa: the ancient Cretans showed little genetic similarity to Libyans, Egyptians or the Sudanese. They were also genetically distant from populations in the Arabian Peninsula, including Saudis, and Yemenis.
Locally sourced: The ancient Minoan DNA was most similar to populations from Europe. The population showed particular genetic affinities with Bronze Age populations from Sardinia and Iberia and Neolithic samples from Scandinavia and France. They also resembled modern Greek people who live on the Lassithi Plateau today, a population that has previously attracted attention from geneticists.
The authors therefore conclude that the Minoan civilisation was a local development, originated by inhabitants who probably reached the island around 9,000 years ago, in Neolithic times."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...

What you have "maintained" is of no value to anyone because you are nothing but an Afrocentric idiot. Aboriginal Europeans were similar to modern Europeans, di pshit for brain, since Europe is the homeland of those white people you like to hate all the time but who's culture, civilizations, and identity you love to steal.

"The team confirmed that, of modern people,---> modern Sardinians <--- are Ötzi's closest relatives. Among the prehistoric quartet,Ötzi most closely resembled the farmers found in Bulgaria and Sweden, while the Swedish and Iberian hunter-gatherers [Cro-Magnon] looked more like --->PRESENT DAY <--- Northern Europeans." ~ LiveScience

Here is a Neolithic European, moron. NOT black but similar genetically and phenotypically to modern Europeans. ;-p
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Europe is a None Tropical regions with Low UV Radiation that made light skin more cohesive for surivival of black skin. Hence why native/aboriginal Europeans are among the lightest humans on earth. Modern Europeans also carry native Prehistoric European haplogroups like Haplotype I, a marker that is NOT common among you blacks but very common still among Europeans, nor is this marker common among people in in Asia (Northen Pakistan, Afghanistan). Nuristani cluster away from Europeans, you identity confused reject.

"The Nuristani people's closest relation is to the Kalash people. Furthermore, they have very little genetic relation to neighbouring ethnic groups like Pashtuns and Kashmiris. This is because they have always remained isolated in the mountains which has led them to become a genetically isolated population."
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#17043 Aug 9, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
I do not hate myself at all. I am far from being delusional.
You keep confusing me with motts because I borrowed one or two of the pictures he posted. That is delusional!!!????
Yes you do hate yourself and you are delusional, that is why you continue to try to steal the accomplishments, cultures, civilizations, identities of all these people from around the world who were never black nor black African nor even remotely related to your dumbass. You stupidly believe that if a group of people have the same skin color as you, which many of these none African people DO NOT, that you would somehow prove your 'self worth' to the world. The only thing you are doing is showing how little self worth you have and how big of an identity issue you have. And yes you ARE 'motts', one of your many other fake user names, your location was shown to be from Hills, UK, same as 'motts' when you forgot to hide it, you also post the same old Afrocentric nonsense and lies. You even post the SAME 'Moors' links as 'motts'.
KiloEcho wrote:
North Africa is not DEVOID of indigenous dark brown skinned aboriginal populations.
They are MILLIONS of indigenous Black Libyans, Black Algerians, Black Egyptians, Black Tunisians, Black Sudanese, Black Maroccans who are not migrants or former slaves.
They have always live in Africa north of the Sahara and in the Sahara. In African north of the Sahara, they predominantly live in rural areas, southern regions and in cities poorest neighborhoods.
The are victims of colorism from light skinned North Africans who decided to side with powspeare used the word Moor in their works for Black Africans and not negro?
Point # 5: Why on earth the Spaniards came up with the expression blue blood if the Moors were from the same Eurasian family?
Spaniards knew the difference between their skin, the dark brown skin of the Moors and the dark skin of their mixed offspring with the Moors, called Moriscos.
Sangre azul, blue blood, was a euphemism for being a white man who can hold up his pale or light skin showing blue veins, untainted by Moorish blood. Blue veins clearly appear under light or pale skin.
Point # 6: Why on earth Black Africans with no connection AT ALL with Islam or Northwestern Africa were called Moors by ancient and medieval Europeans like the following people?
a) Saint Benedict, the Moor; b) Saint Maurice from Upper Egypt; c) Johannes Maurus, the Vizir of Sicily d) Gannibal, the Moor of Peter the Great
) Black as a Moor, hence, blackamoor b)
Lying clown.

"Black and White Moors: "The Beydanes, also known as White Moors, are the ruling caste in Mauritania. They are Arab Berber tribesmen whose ancestors established control in the seventeenth century. The Haratin, also known as Black Moors, are the descendants of black West Africans conquered and enslaved by the Beydanes centuries ago." from the New Yorker story, A Slave in New York, about a former slave who escaped in 1978, came to live in America and now works with the American Anti-Slavery Group.
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2000/01/24/2...

The term "Moors" did not hold a racial identity, stupid, it was originally meant towards North African Berbers, later on it was applied towards mostly Muslims of ANY COLOR and race including many who were white, black, brown, mixed and everything in between. In other words included many Moors who were not 'black'.
http://warfare.totalh.net/Cantiga/Cantigas_de...

A self-depiction by Moors in Iberia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maler_der_G...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17044 Aug 9, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Michael said
Yes, and Science has proven that these populations were in fact white European and were not African in any sense:
http://www.livescience.com/31983-minoans-were...
KiloEcho replies
Who wrote that the Minoans and the Estruscans were Africans?
Minoans and Estruscans, I wrote, were dark brown skinned Southern Europeans.
If you see White people in dark brown skinned Minoans and Estruscans, you should go and see an eye doctor.
I have always maintained that aboriginal Europeans were dark brown skinned people who looked nothing like "White" Europeans of today who are migrants from Central Asia where their lost brothers, the Nuristani are still living as cavedwellers high in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Ah so this is one of those resting places of old failed 60's burnouts, eh? Another one of those towns... the veneer of hipness,“sustainability”(LOL). . in fact a refuge where the counter-culture can preserve its social relations in a bubble, while in fact betraying everything that created them in the first place...

Hippycrites! There are a number of spots like this scattered through the USA. Eugene OR. Santa Cruz CA. A bunch of 'em around Potsdam NY.

Inbred farts... too busy excluding newcomers or outsiders to engage in any meaningful political or social action. How diligently these 60's copouts, now in their 60's, have created their little world in which they can pretend to be superior to all others... what? Not wearing a hemp hat and spewing all the appropriate cliches? Then you're marginalized.

I came through all of it... was an antiwar organizer, have been involved in what used to be called “the Movement” for decades, and have never found more stonewalling opposition and apathy than among the former hippies. They know only inbred self-interest. The most USELESS segment of society, and possibly even more annoying than Teapartiers.

Sustainable? Have counter-culture hippycrites ANYWHERE created a meaningful ag movement? Support for workers? Activism against toxification? Look around... is that happening there in your hip bubble? No. Nor anywhere. A sham. The Big Chill, lol. But in some place, still maintaining the hippy façade.

I kept the faith. What the hell happened to the rest of you? I've gone into your areas talking about very positive change, things you all proclaim... but what have I encountered? Nothing but egotripping self-important exclusivist brats.

OMG y'all have become as useless as anyone from the Silent Majority! LOL!!! You have a few token non-profits (sucking grant money) going on, a façade for social action and change. The reality---paltry, pathetic.

What's the pretense du jour? Gonna read your too-hip weekly, go see a local “blues” band, smoke another fat one, pet your cat and pretend you're the Revolution?

Get a grip... you're nowhere. You prancing posing dilettantes have nothing to say to me.

WAKE UP and retrieve some of your self-respect and decency while you can. How did you think and act in 1968? Try retrieving some of that. Because as it is, as you are... pffffft... in the wind.

(Don't react hysterically... consider this. Are you but spoiled suburban brats after all?)

Face it freaks... YOU BLEW IT!!!

1617 E. Anaheim St.
Long Beach

Dark brown skinned? That describes southern Indians or W-Central Africans. The Mediterraneans were far lighter in color.

They were Europeans, and Europeans continue to have the DNA of the original Cro-Magnon as well as later immigrants to Europe.

The notion that the European population was replaced is false. Only the Aryans migrated in from the steppes.

Your racist culture-vulture attempts will not stand, boy!

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17045 Aug 9, 2013
Hey guys look at me!! i can copy paste and regurgitate whatevery wikipeida says DURRRRRRRRRR!!

LMAO GAULS DECEDENTS HAVEN'T CHANGED ONE BIT!

Level 3

Location hidden

#17046 Aug 9, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do hate yourself and you are delusional, that is why you continue to try to steal the accomplishments, cultures, civilizations, identities of all these people from around the world who were never black nor black African nor even remotely related to your dumbass. You stupidly believe that if a group of people have the same skin color as you, which many of these none African people DO NOT, that you would somehow prove your 'self worth' to the world. The only thing you are doing is showing how little self worth you have and how big of an identity issue you have. And yes you ARE 'motts', one of your many other fake user names, your location was shown to be from Hills, UK, same as 'motts' when you forgot to hide it, you also post the same old Afrocentric nonsense and lies. You even post the SAME 'Moors' links as 'motts'.
<quoted text>
Lying clown.
"Black and White Moors: "The Beydanes, also known as White Moors, are the ruling caste in Mauritania. They are Arab Berber tribesmen whose ancestors established control in the seventeenth century. The Haratin, also known as Black Moors, are the descendants of black West Africans conquered and enslaved by the Beydanes centuries ago." from the New Yorker story, A Slave in New York, about a former slave who escaped in 1978, came to live in America and now works with the American Anti-Slavery Group.
The term "Moors" did not hold a racial identity, stupid, it was originally meant towards North African Berbers, later on it was applied towards mostly Muslims of ANY COLOR and race including many who were white, black, brown, mixed and everything in between. In other words included many Moors who were not 'black'.
A self-depiction by Moors in Iberia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maler_der_G...
" They are Arab Berber tribesmen whose ancestors established control in the seventeenth century. "

" whose ancestors established control in the seventeenth century."

" established control in the seventeenth century "

" control in the seventeenth century "

" in the seventeenth century "

" the seventeenth century "

" seventeenth century "

who as in control prior to the 17th century? Prior to the Fall of the great western empire due to the kongo civil war? Just so happens at the same time as the fall of the great western empire of kongo the " MOORS " ( negros ) were being forced out of england. After they where forced out of england I could of sworn one of England's queens where seen as black whos family came from ireland.......... hmmm i must be mistaken. either way they were forced out of europe all together due to migration from northern europe and northern europe influence and interbreeding. This explains everything thanks jeff i was looking for the missing link.

The book White gold explains the original priates who were black by description from multiple resources and different time periods speak of the few million slaves that were brought into north africa from " NORTHERN EUROPE ".. The link you posted is the exact time frame i was looking for when the " WHTIE MOORS " who were tested to have the same exact DNA as the other northern europeans took over the moorish empire.

wow..... everyone congratulate jeff on showing us proof when the whites of europe took control over the blacks. Now we need to research HOW!? and i am taking a guess that it was due to the WHITE ARABS who invaded north africa to get piece of the west African Slave trade of POW'S from the civil war that lasted more then 300 years!! VIOLA

I will find literature to back my hypothesis.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#17047 Aug 9, 2013
PHARAOHXI wrote:
<quoted text>
" They are Arab Berber tribesmen whose ancestors established control in the seventeenth century. "
" whose ancestors established control in the seventeenth century."
" established control in the seventeenth century "
" control in the seventeenth century "
" in the seventeenth century "
" the seventeenth century "
" seventeenth century "
who as in control prior to the 17th century? Prior to the Fall of the great western empire due to the kongo civil war? Just so happens at the same time as the fall of the great western empire of kongo the " MOORS " ( negros ) were being forced out of england. After they where forced out of england I could of sworn one of England's queens where seen as black whos family came from ireland.......... hmmm i must be mistaken. either way they were forced out of europe all together due to migration from northern europe and northern europe influence and interbreeding. This explains everything thanks jeff i was looking for the missing link.
The book White gold explains the original priates who were black by description from multiple resources and different time periods speak of the few million slaves that were brought into north africa from " NORTHERN EUROPE ".. The link you posted is the exact time frame i was looking for when the " WHTIE MOORS " who were tested to have the same exact DNA as the other northern europeans took over the moorish empire.
wow..... everyone congratulate jeff on showing us proof when the whites of europe took control over the blacks. Now we need to research HOW!? and i am taking a guess that it was due to the WHITE ARABS who invaded north africa to get piece of the west African Slave trade of POW'S from the civil war that lasted more then 300 years!! VIOLA
I will find literature to back my hypothesis.
More Afrocentric moronic wishful dreaming of claiming the SAME Europeans who were selling your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. There were no "great western empire of kongo the " black MOORS " who ever existed in England, you fool, the people who were running things in England and the rest of Europe before and after the 17th century were freakn white, their desecedants are alive and running Europe. And no one 'forced' any 'blacks' out of England or Europe because you never really existed in those regions. Hence why Northern Europeans and most other Europeans do not have black admixture, stupid. Also there never was any suppose 'black' Queen in England because you blacks did not have much of a presence in Northern Europe, not in England, not in Ireland not anywhere much in Europe especially that far up in Europe. Before and after the 17th century those same Northern Europeans were buying and selling your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. The only way you blacks typically made it up that far north in Europe during that time period, idiot. Look up the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. The link I provided proofs there Moors who were not black, as they were North African Berbers, you just can't stand the fact that article exposes your Afrocentric lies.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17048 Aug 9, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
More Afrocentric moronic wishful dreaming of claiming the SAME Europeans who were selling your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. There were no "great western empire of kongo the " black MOORS " who ever existed in England, you fool, the people who were running things in England and the rest of Europe before and after the 17th century were freakn white, their desecedants are alive and running Europe. And no one 'forced' any 'blacks' out of England or Europe because you never really existed in those regions. Hence why Northern Europeans and most other Europeans do not have black admixture, stupid. Also there never was any suppose 'black' Queen in England because you blacks did not have much of a presence in Northern Europe, not in England, not in Ireland not anywhere much in Europe especially that far up in Europe. Before and after the 17th century those same Northern Europeans were buying and selling your West Sub Saharan African ancestors as slaves. The only way you blacks typically made it up that far north in Europe during that time period, idiot. Look up the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. The link I provided proofs there Moors who were not black, as they were North African Berbers, you just can't stand the fact that article exposes your Afrocentric lies.
He is right Black Moors from North Africa captured many slaves from Europe. The US Navy had to go over there to try and stop it.

It's a Known fact little Jeff.

http://marchofthetitans.com/wp-content/upload...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#17049 Aug 9, 2013
Mystery Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
He is right Black Moors from North Africa captured many slaves from Europe. The US Navy had to go over there to try and stop it.
It's a Known fact little Jeff.
http://marchofthetitans.com/wp-content/upload...
You are hilarious. No he is not right. Those were Barbary corsairs and their kind included many North African, Middle Eastern, Ottomans and European corsairs who not only raided and caught slaves from Europe but were known to enslave many black Africans, Asians, etc., too. ;)

"Sahrawi-Moorish society in Northwest Africa was traditionally (and still is, to some extent) stratified into several tribal castes, with the Hassane warrior tribes ruling and extracting tribute – horma – from the subservient Berber-descended znaga tribes. Below them ranked servile groups known as Haratin, a black population."

Level 3

Location hidden

#17050 Aug 9, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious. No he is not right. Those were Barbary corsairs and their kind included many North African, Middle Eastern, Ottomans and European corsairs who not only raided and caught slaves from Europe but were known to enslave many black Africans, Asians, etc., too. ;)
"Sahrawi-Moorish society in Northwest Africa was traditionally (and still is, to some extent) stratified into several tribal castes, with the Hassane warrior tribes ruling and extracting tribute – horma – from the subservient Berber-descended znaga tribes. Below them ranked servile groups known as Haratin, a black population."
Wheres your proof jeff your just posting some pics off the inTROnet there gaul. No eye witness accounts!? Wheres the dating of this picture jeff looks like it was printed in the 20 century jeff the gaul.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#17051 Aug 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap, babble-boy.
You make outlandish statements based on your pathetic pop knowledge of anthropology, and you manage to always get it wrong!
You should shut up and listen to us educated folks explain things to you.
Posters respect my linked data. Do you know what linked data means? You want to engage. NO.....just bring linked data
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#17052 Aug 9, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Jeff said
Did you read what the study states that the African admixture in Spain and Portugal is of NORTH AFRICAN and NOT Sub Saharan admixture?
In other words you just posted a study that not only states Italy has little to no African admixture but most of the moors in Spain were not black but North Africans.
KiloEcho replies
You don't give up, do you?
Africa south of the Sahara is a geographic region and not an indicator of race.
How many times do we have to tell you that North Africa is not devoid of indigenous Black Africans (Black Egyptians, Black Berbers, Nubians, Black Libyans etc.) who live, MAINLY in rural areas, southern regions or in cities' poorest neighborhoods?
Libya is at least 30% Black. In Egypt, there are indigenous Black Africans who live in the South who are predominantly Nubians. There are millions of Egyptians who are ethnically Nubians not Arabs. There are still North Africans.
Soudan is part of North Africa. Take a hard look at Soudanese, they are culturally Arabs but predominantly phenotypically Black Africans. That is why, Arabs called them Sudani aka Black people.
Dark brown North Africa became lighter and lighter over time due White settlements (Spaniards, Romans), White invasions (Vandals, Greeks), White slavery (Mameluks, Janissaries, Barbary slaves and Saqaliba) and not the other way around. Arabs and Turks settled IN MASSE when they conquered North Africa.
YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BRAINWASHED BRAINWASHED
When you are brainwashed, you have no sense of reality.
The vast majority of North Africans, like all Mediterraneans, look like light skinned mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons and quitrons AND FOR A VERY GOOD REASON THEY HAVE DARK BROWN SKINNED ANCESTORS THEY HATE TO ACKNOWLEDGE PUBLICLY.
Here are some pictures of dark brown skinned indigenous Southern Europeans: Estruscans and Minoans.
Minoans
http://www.geraldbrimacombe.com/France/Greece...
http://www.greeceathensaegeaninfo.com/a-greec...
Etruscans
http://www.maravot.com/Etruscan_mural_francoi...
"White" Mediterraneans are a rarity. Nordicists call Mediterraneans, Wogs and even Italians guineas because of their known or visible Black African ancestry.
"How many times do we have to tell you that North Africa is not devoid of indigenous Black Africans (Black Egyptians, Black Berbers, Nubians, Black Libyans etc.)"

Bump
The Moon

Saudi Arabia

#17053 Aug 10, 2013
They were Arab-Berber united. But the majority of them were Berbers. As far as i know.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#17054 Aug 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"How many times do we have to tell you that North Africa is not devoid of indigenous Black Africans (Black Egyptians, Black Berbers, Nubians, Black Libyans etc.)"
Bump
when the trolls don't hear the truth the play the "afrocentric" card...whatever that means. Anytime a African tells his history he's "afrocentric"

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#17055 Aug 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Posters respect my linked data. Do you know what linked data means? You want to engage. NO.....just bring linked data
You piece of lying racist filth.

Citations have already proven that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, boy. You're a liar, boy.

You link 19th-century nonsense or Afronazi websites... nobody is impressed with your pseudo-intellectual ass, boy.

Come see me, I'll slap those lies out of you.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#17057 Aug 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump
You still have a geographical impediment. Nubia is not in the Maghreb. Nor were black Libyans.

This is just the sort of lying crap you Afronazis must indulge in, since the facts screw you.

Play with the term "N Africa" and pretend the Maghreb can be stretched across the Sahara...

Prevaricating Afronazi putz.

Level 3

Location hidden

#17058 Aug 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Arab Beduins came to Mauritania and took them over. They were the Beni &#7716;ass&#257;n. The original Moors were Blacks. You can look that up.

The Barbary pirates were descendants of the Moors hence Blacks.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Qo6S-Th_uaU/TMlDTqp...

Level 3

Location hidden

#17059 Aug 10, 2013
It was the Beni Hassan who subjugated the Blacks in Mauretania.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#17060 Aug 10, 2013
The Moon wrote:
They were Arab-Berber united. But the majority of them were Berbers. As far as i know.
most berbers at that time were black

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#17061 Aug 10, 2013
The Berbers, and the people of the Maghreb going back 30,000 years, are proven by archaeological, genetic and historical evidence to have been of Eurasian type, with genetic affinity mostly to Mideasterners and Europeans. They also have northeast African DNA, which arrived after 20,000 years ago, and is nearly all male, its arrival corresponding with a wet period in which the Sahara was less dry, and therefore less a barrier.

Most of the Moors who conquered part of Iberia were from coastal Algeria and Morocco, and were of this Eurasian Berber type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,681,034
Trump is Officially OBESE 11 min Spinning 360 waves 12
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 11 min IT IS I 38
"Trump is god" our lord and savior our jesus wi... 14 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Black men and Pedophilia (Jun '10) 33 min Common 5
"Trump is god" our lord and savior our jesus wi... 34 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Not a day goes by without "RACISM"!!! 34 min Got Rope 4
PROOF San Francisco is a SHYTHOLE 2 hr The Laughing Axe 26
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 2 hr IT IS I 162
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Jake 60