the moors were black africans not ara...
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#16821 Jul 19, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
RASTAFARI HORUS, Ancient Origins of Hebrew Dreadlocks & Jewish Sidelocks - Yadon Ben-Tafari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nTWhHbuxF58XX
this vid has to be reviewed carefully. Are the Kemet statues original. Were they copied and feminized.
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#16822 Jul 19, 2013
dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopian (Black) Hebrew Images of JESUS CHRIST from Roman Crypts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3G6D8itOfBsXX
the catacombs don't lie
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#16823 Jul 19, 2013
Khazarian Hypothesis of European Jewish Origins Vindicated

http://dnatestingsystems.goodbarry.com/_blog/...
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#16824 Jul 19, 2013
http://dnatestingsystems.goodbarry.com/_blog/...

How did the Jewish findings play out?



ECH: On a personal level, both Don and I, as well as his wife Teresa, returned to Judaism, he and Teresa in Savannah and I in New Jersey. On a professional level, we started the Melungeon Surname DNA Project, which focused on Scottish clan and Melungeon surnames (i.e., male or Y chromosome lines), and later included Native American mitochondrial DNA. Initially, many people in the genetic genealogy community were frustrated that the incoming Jewish DNA results were not originating in the Middle East, as they had strongly believed and hoped, but were showing a lot of Khazar, Central Asian, Eastern European and Western European/Spanish/French input.

Can you elaborate?

ECH: Critics were not happy that DNA was proving a wider and more inclusive picture of the Jewish people. Where Don and I have performed a service, I believe, is by just following the DNA trail and accepting new findings (e.g., the Gypsy/Roma) when they come in, instead of clinging to an a priori theory/belief/wish, for instance, the claim of a Middle Eastern origin for the majority of Jews
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#16825 Jul 19, 2013
http://dnatestingsystems.goodbarry.com/BlogRe...

The spirit of Thuya lives on in 27% of Jews who have been tested in academic studies. Extrapolating to world population figures, that's nearly 400,000 people, about evenly divided between the United States and Israel
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#16826 Jul 19, 2013
...as usual pn2cladelover brings verifiable data, unlike the trolls
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#16827 Jul 19, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
this vid has to be reviewed carefully. Are the Kemet statues original. Were they copied and feminized.
Are the Kemet statues original. Were they copied and feminized.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#16828 Jul 19, 2013
long time no see trollslayer.:)

come on then jeff and barr0ss refute my post

REAL JEWS COME FROM AFRIA

CASE CLOSED

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16829 Jul 19, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
Khazarian Hypothesis of European Jewish Origins Vindicated
http://dnatestingsystems.goodbarry.com/_blog/...
Wrong, antisemitic nazi lowlife boy.

Áshkenazim DNA contains plenty of Mideastern markers, indicating their origin, as traced by historical documents, in Judaea, and subsequent spread through Europe. They entered Eastern Europe from the West.

Khazarim were Turks, you idiot. Do Jews look like Turks to you? Halfwit.

Your racism will not be tolerated, boy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16830 Jul 19, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
long time no see trollslayer.:)
come on then jeff and barr0ss refute my post
REAL JEWS COME FROM AFRIA
CASE CLOSED
Lying Nazi scum.

The Hebrews were from the Mideast. Hebrews were not Africans. And today's Jews, including Ashkenazim, descend from them.

You have no evidence to the contrary, boy.

And your Nazi antisemitism will not be tolerated. You better be damned careful you don't come around me in person with that nonsense, boy. I don't suffer racists lightly.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16831 Jul 19, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
http://dnatestingsystems.goodb arry.com/_blog/DNA_Consultants _Blog/post/Elizabeth_Hirschman _Modern_Pioneer/
How did the Jewish findings play out?
ECH: On a personal level, both Don and I, as well as his wife Teresa, returned to Judaism, he and Teresa in Savannah and I in New Jersey. On a professional level, we started the Melungeon Surname DNA Project, which focused on Scottish clan and Melungeon surnames (i.e., male or Y chromosome lines), and later included Native American mitochondrial DNA. Initially, many people in the genetic genealogy community were frustrated that the incoming Jewish DNA results were not originating in the Middle East, as they had strongly believed and hoped, but were showing a lot of Khazar, Central Asian, Eastern European and Western European/Spanish/French input.
Can you elaborate?
ECH: Critics were not happy that DNA was proving a wider and more inclusive picture of the Jewish people. Where Don and I have performed a service, I believe, is by just following the DNA trail and accepting new findings (e.g., the Gypsy/Roma) when they come in, instead of clinging to an a priori theory/belief/wish, for instance, the claim of a Middle Eastern origin for the majority of Jews
Your attacks on Jewish identity will not be tolerated, boy.

Instead, let's discuss who YOU really are... LOL!!!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#16832 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attacks on Jewish identity will not be tolerated, boy.
Instead, let's discuss who YOU really are... LOL!!!
How could any of this be a attack.

http://dnatestingsystems.go odb arry.com/_blog/DNA_Consultants _Blog/post/Elizabeth_Hirschman _Modern_Pioneer/
How did the Jewish findings play out?
ECH: On a personal level, both Don and I, as well as his wife Teresa, returned to Judaism, he and Teresa in Savannah and I in New Jersey. On a professional level, we started the Melungeon Surname DNA Project, which focused on Scottish clan and Melungeon surnames (i.e., male or Y chromosome lines), and later included Native American mitochondrial DNA. Initially, many people in the genetic genealogy community were frustrated that the incoming Jewish DNA results were not originating in the Middle East, as they had strongly believed and hoped, but were showing a lot of Khazar, Central Asian, Eastern European and Western European/Spanish/French input.
Can you elaborate?
ECH: Critics were not happy that DNA was proving a wider and more inclusive picture of the Jewish people. Where Don and I have performed a service, I believe, is by just following the DNA trail and accepting new findings (e.g., the Gypsy/Roma) when they come in, instead of clinging to an a priori theory/belief

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#16833 Jul 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are NOT 'Moorish' coins nor do they depicted Sub Saharan Africans, you identity confused stupidass. Now stop trying to claim people who were never black NOR even African.
I knew from the hats that they were not Moorish coins. Those hats come from the age of Henry VIII. Next, he will be claiming the Elector as a bm.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#16834 Jul 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and just to prove what an identity confused Self Hating JACKASS you are that you dumbly will try to claim freaken NORTHERN EUROPEANS who never had any 'black admixture', here the actual depictions of Frederick III and Ulric who were as white and PAGAN Christians as their freaken European names:
Frederick III of Saxony
http://www.google.com/imgres... -(1463-1525)-2.html&docid= 8QI0ySKrMILW4M&imgurl=http ://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thu mbnail/345915/1/Portrait-Of-Th e-Elector-Frederick-III-%25242 7the-Wise%252427-Of-Saxony-%25 24281463-1525%252429-2.jpg &w=376&h=600&ei=eU PpUa7zFLD54APF14DABg&zoom= 1&iact=hc&vpx=288& vpy=14&dur=1063&hovh=2 84&hovw=178&tx=81& ty=170&page=1&tbnh=149 &tbnw=90&start=0&n dsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0, i:90
Ulric I, Duke of W├╝rttemberg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54...
A bunch of white dudes every much into selling and buying YOUR Sub Saharan West African ancestors as slaves. Dumbass.
Neither the duke or the elector had any involvement in the trade.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16835 Jul 20, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
How could any of this be a attack.
http://dnatestingsystems.go odb arry.com/_blog/DNA_Consultants _Blog/post/Elizabeth_Hirschman _Modern_Pioneer/
How did the Jewish findings play out?
ECH: On a personal level, both Don and I, as well as his wife Teresa, returned to Judaism, he and Teresa in Savannah and I in New Jersey. On a professional level, we started the Melungeon Surname DNA Project, which focused on Scottish clan and Melungeon surnames (i.e., male or Y chromosome lines), and later included Native American mitochondrial DNA. Initially, many people in the genetic genealogy community were frustrated that the incoming Jewish DNA results were not originating in the Middle East, as they had strongly believed and hoped, but were showing a lot of Khazar, Central Asian, Eastern European and Western European/Spanish/French input.
Can you elaborate?
ECH: Critics were not happy that DNA was proving a wider and more inclusive picture of the Jewish people. Where Don and I have performed a service, I believe, is by just following the DNA trail and accepting new findings (e.g., the Gypsy/Roma) when they come in, instead of clinging to an a priori theory/belief
Jews in Europe absorbed DNA from the peoples around them. This happens to most ethnic group. And so what?

They're still from Israel. Their movements through Europe are recorded historically. They were there long before any Khazarim showed up.

And so, Naziboy, you have no case. And your Nazism will not be tolerated. You best keep that in mind as you're stupidly attempting to propagate your anti-Jewish nonsense.

NEVER AGAIN, boy! You best chant that mantra for a while. And change your ways while you can.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16836 Jul 20, 2013
Iconic Proof: Biblical ISRAELITES Be NEGROES, Black Russian Orthodox Art & Facts! LOJSociety.org

dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16837 Jul 20, 2013
HANNIBAL BARCA (THE NORTH AFRAKAN WARRIOR)



dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16838 Jul 20, 2013
THE AFRICAN PHOENICIANS/CANAANITES

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16839 Jul 20, 2013
Moors bought many female slaves from South-Saharan Africa. They eventually married them and had black sons, who were considered as Moors in this non-racist society.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#16840 Jul 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews in Europe absorbed DNA from the peoples around them. This happens to most ethnic group. And so what?
They're still from Israel. Their movements through Europe are recorded historically. They were there long before any Khazarim showed up.
And so, Naziboy, you have no case. And your Nazism will not be tolerated. You best keep that in mind as you're stupidly attempting to propagate your anti-Jewish nonsense.
NEVER AGAIN, boy! You best chant that mantra for a while. And change your ways while you can.
yawn...more UNSUPPORTED, meltdown b.s. stop being a troll and....Link it like everybody else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race smells the worst? (May '14) 41 min Will 49
Are Blacks the missing link? (Nov '06) 50 min Monkeybusiness 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1,707,201
White people GO AWAY 1 hr IT IS I 320
why is it that louisiana creoles say there not ... (May '11) 1 hr Creole beauty 57
Every Single Black On This Forum... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 17
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr Jake 108
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr Jake 93
Leaving Topix Forever 3 hr The Laughing Axe 31
Nobody is on white people side 5 hr IT IS I 106
Trump's "Listening Session" 5 hr Joey 24
More from around the web