the moors were black africans not ara...
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#16745 Jul 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the Nubians lied?
You are NOT an Etruscan!
I'm SAYING THE CATACOMBS DO NOT LIE. I'm saying the vast majority of posters in these forums trust what I SAY over trolls LIKE YOU because I show LINKED SOURCES for ALL to digest and come to their own conclusions.

HERE'S a another example of WHY my presence is WELCOMED and respected here.

....and because YOU will respond to this with name-calling, meltdowns and NO LINKED DATA......YOU are NOT respected and HELD in high esteem like me....you clown. NOW GO AHEAD.....HAVE YET ANOTHER MELTDOWN. Here it comes folks another (((((meltdown))))) in 5, 4, 3, 2..........
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16746 Jul 10, 2013

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#16748 Jul 10, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nubians were making artwork of Mary and Jesus as light skinned but again you don't want to address that because it exposes your Afrocentric lies."
is this the best ISOLATED " cherry-pick" you can come up with??
The catacombs Don't lie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hZ4S1sad8YgXX
They don't. I did not see one black in those pics.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#16749 Jul 10, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey do you know any Trannies?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#16751 Jul 10, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
emperorjohn said
They don't. I did not see one black in those pics
KiloEcho replies
You do not see any black person in te pics because you are blinded by your negrophobia.
How can I have negrophobia when I am myself a negro?
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#16752 Jul 10, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
u don't see the afro hair styles??? did wanna set a eye doctor appt.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#16753 Jul 11, 2013
emperorjohn said
How can I have negrophobia when I am myself a negro

KiloEcho replies

This is unfortunate that "Negroes" like you cannot see another Negro on an painting or a fresco.

Level 5

#16754 Jul 11, 2013
trollslayer said

KiloEcho replies

I would like to share a passage written by a contributor to my favorites sites about Black History and African achievements.

Some and made insignificant historical findings that show an African creation or connection to many of the world's first civilizations. Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.

The denial of the contributions to ancient civilizations and the systematic cover-up was and is based on the maintenance of the myth of Black/African inferiority which was established in Europe and the Americas to make slavery acceptable and established in India by the infiltrators of the ancient civilization of Harappa and Mohenjo-daro in order to claim that the ancestors of India's Black Dalits (Untouchables) had no civilization (see "The Black Untouchables of India," by Y.N. Kly, V.T. Rajshekar and Runoko Rashidi: Clarity Press, Atlanta, Georgia).

Today, the denial of Black history and achievements to world culture continues through propaganda techniques such as accusing Black historians and Afro-centric writers as being "politically correct," if they refuse to accept the notion developed during the period of colonialism and slavery, that Blacks have no history.

Yet, the facts when presented seem to have no effect on the distractors, including those who had to admit they made errors when they attempted to deny what was and is the obvious and overwhelming evidence of the creation and contributions to culture and civilization by Africans/Blacks around the world.historians and scientists, archeologists and others have for centuries covered up.

What do you think about this passage?
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16755 Jul 11, 2013
Fragments Of 4,500 Year Old&#65279; Sphinx Found In Israel

The Sphinx is a NEGRO

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SCIENCE Reveals the RACE of Egyptian Sphinx with PROOF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16757 Jul 11, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SAYING THE CATACOMBS DO NOT LIE. I'm saying the vast majority of posters in these forums trust what I SAY over trolls LIKE YOU because I show LINKED SOURCES for ALL to digest and come to their own conclusions.
HERE'S a another example of WHY my presence is WELCOMED and respected here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hZ4S1sad8YgXX
....and because YOU will respond to this with name-calling, meltdowns and NO LINKED DATA......YOU are NOT respected and HELD in high esteem like me....you clown. NOW GO AHEAD.....HAVE YET ANOTHER MELTDOWN. Here it comes folks another (((((meltdown))))) in 5, 4, 3, 2..........
Any old link will do, for you. Most of them do not address the argument, and often they support my position! LOL! I don't have to post a link; you're doing my work for me!

And where is the DNA evidence for Lower Egypt, eh?

Afronazi liar and coward.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16758 Jul 11, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
trollslayer said
KiloEcho replies
I would like to share a passage written by a contributor to my favorites sites about Black History and African achievements.
Some and made insignificant historical findings that show an African creation or connection to many of the world's first civilizations. Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.
The denial of the contributions to ancient civilizations and the systematic cover-up was and is based on the maintenance of the myth of Black/African inferiority which was established in Europe and the Americas to make slavery acceptable and established in India by the infiltrators of the ancient civilization of Harappa and Mohenjo-daro in order to claim that the ancestors of India's Black Dalits (Untouchables) had no civilization (see "The Black Untouchables of India," by Y.N. Kly, V.T. Rajshekar and Runoko Rashidi: Clarity Press, Atlanta, Georgia).
Today, the denial of Black history and achievements to world culture continues through propaganda techniques such as accusing Black historians and Afro-centric writers as being "politically correct," if they refuse to accept the notion developed during the period of colonialism and slavery, that Blacks have no history.
Yet, the facts when presented seem to have no effect on the distractors, including those who had to admit they made errors when they attempted to deny what was and is the obvious and overwhelming evidence of the creation and contributions to culture and civilization by Africans/Blacks around the world.historians and scientists, archeologists and others have for centuries covered up.
What do you think about this passage?
That is just another Afronazi load.

If we correctly oppose the attempt to steal civilizations that were not black, then we're denying that blacks have a history? LOL...

All you Afronazis are saying is that anyone who disagrees with your nonsense will be called a racist.

Runuoko Rashidi is a nutcase who thinks Angkor was built by black people! LOL!!!

And “Moorish Spain” isn't an ancient civilization, fool. Spain was civilized long before the Islamomaddened Moorish Berber pirates got there.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#16759 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Keeping it real is..........B(L)ACK
Really, I will going to the islands- USVI around september/october....since the laws are different down there.....I got no problem meeting u there if not then bring ur bitch ass to the US.
On top of that, u r a small little bitch.....u r indian bwoy talking so much shit with machette ......Dont worry, I got to see u on a serious tip. Dont run and get a weapon after u see me
U r a mybitch until we meet then i promise u that u will never talk shit on this forum again
Just Keeping it real for..........ever
Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, ya worthless Yank monkey cohcksuckin' phagg hoin' dummy, I see ya managed to change yo' BS phagg moniker after postin' yo' usual nonsensical crap of a delusional Yank ghetto monkey phagg coward. & strangely my replies to ya are all gone as well. So lemme repeat it again, no ole Yankland territory BS Xcuse is accepted in this case, I like it to be neutral, Guyanas are the best, & ya'll have nowhere to run. ;-)
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

#16760 Jul 11, 2013
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#16761 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keeping it real is..........B(L)ACK
Again speak ENGLISH..........
That Jit jitsu shit doesnt work on me mybitch..........that kicking and running all over the place dont work on me mybitch.
Plus all it takes for me is to grab u one time .........and i want to see what martial arts move u are going to do....I know most of the moves........
I promise u that this shit will be on youtube.......i want them to see u spas out........u will tap out but b4 i allow that shit to happen........i will bust ur head wide open ...
Fuck this.....let get this shit on..........
let get to know one another so that we do not place someone else face or info .......i know bitches like u do shit like that for a living.......
Damn, i am excited to fuck u up.....This Guyana shit is not going to happen.......u believe in guns and groups....this got to be one on one......i promise u that i will beat the living shit ....let get this on......
Just keeping it real for..........ever
No more talk....where in the US or i will be in USVI......NYC is the place to be....no more talk let discuss when and where for this shit to pop off
& here we go again, same crap above my lines. ;-) Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, ya retarded delusional Yank cohck lovin' monkey coward dummy. I said no ole Yankland's controlled territory. ;-) If ya're to scarrrred to come to Guyanas alone & meet me 1:1, then bring yo' shyatty Yank fat hoin' momma, & yo' Yank ghetto monkey sistaz too, I'll take 'em as a winnin' prize, & even bring along J.Jones who I'd like to mess up a bit, & teach that Yank IVigger the real L.American fight, far from the UFC/MMA Yank sissies club he's a part of. Dun worry, I'll let ya both J.Jones Yank IVigger & yo' worthless phagg Yank monkey self come @ me simultaneously, whatever ya'll see, ya wun be able to tell anyone afterwards. ;-) & of course Maures/Moors were, are & always will be Arab & Berber overwhelmingly, in other words, not 'black'. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#16762 Jul 11, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Keeping it real is..........B(L)ACK
My apology but when I say Boss man ...I am calling u a friend. And Thanks for clearing ur gender for me.
On the Subject of Moor:
I go back in the earlier times when word(s) had a meaning to it and not the white man version of word(s).
U r so right on many levels that ur topic is overkill and wasting ur breathe on those guys. These same guys are all over the African aka BLACK forum. All of sudden, they are trying to clean up their European talks.
Jeff I am beginning to have respect due to his knowledge but is still a Chinese man who love greeks cultural.
Sinjuavi aka ish tov aka what the hell is his name aka changing name fast than superman changes his clothes is a loose cannon. Plus he is in love with being with blacks - u will never catch him in the white forum becz those white boys will let him know that he is not white..........all talk
And this Brazilian clown aka wruawau yu something, This piece of shit is who i really want. He knows that he is safety in numbers and Guyana or brazil is lawless country. He believe in that so call himself a martial art on T,V, really work with the music in the background. I want to grab his face and put it in the mud of shit on the ground.
The bottom line ..........u r on POINT with ur message.
Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, yaworthless butt lickin' Yank monkey self projectin' phagg dummy, just keep runnin' yo' delusional shyatty mouth like this, & believe I might never get back to the ole Yankland. Ya wun even realize what's commin' yo' monkey way bigger than a usual banana flyin' up yours before it'd be too late. ;-) Meanwhile, we can make it happen in Venezuela, some areas in Colombia, or actually Morocco, also a nice place. ;-D Let's test yo' empty Yank monkey skull's resistence against paved surfaces, rocks, & concrete blocks. ;-) For now I dun wanna spoil all the fun I'll have w/ ya, my everlastin' worthles Yank monkey ho byatch. If ya bring one of yo' hoin' Yank sherilla skunk hoodrat sistaz of yours, even better, the more the marrier. ;-D & of course Maures/Moors were, are, & always will be overwhelmingly Arab & Berbers. ;-)
KiloEcho

#16763 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi said

If we correctly oppose the attempt to steal civilizations that were not black, then we're denying that blacks have a history?

KiloEcho replies

The so called Whites are pretty good at is going from civilization to civilization, burning, stealilng, and if need be, faking all historical artifacts so that you can make claims such as the dumbest statement you've made above, Barros.

Native Americans are right when they say that White mutants aka Pale Faced whole purpose has and will always been to breed out the originals and create a mixed fixed race, claim their identity, steal their legacy and shut out the Natives of all races.

The Whites did it in ancient Europe, in India, in Western Asia and in North Africa.

That is why, the so called Whites were too eager to induct dark brown skinned people with a great history like the Moors, the Ethiopians, the Dravidians, the Etruscans, the Minoans, the Pelasgians into the extended Caucasian family

FAR AWAY from the so called Congoid in a lame attemp to lay false claim to civilizations founded by non Whites and non Europeans LONG BEFORE the awakening of the so called White race.

Here is the plain truth.

Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization. The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

However, the Black race appears to be the first.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.

Was Paul Gaffarel, an Afrocentric liar?

Baldwin, John D. John Denison (1809-1883) who was a member of the prestigious American Oriental Society wrote the following:

It is now admitted that a people of the Cushite or Ethiopian race, sometimes called Hamites, were the first civilizers and builders throughout Western Asia, and they are traced, by remains of their language, their architecture, and the influence of their civilization, on both shores of the Mediterranean, in Eastern Africa and the Nile valley, in Hindustan, and in the islands of the Indian Seas.

Was Johan Baldwin, a White man also an Afrocentric liar?

You should stop beleiving in all the lies White his-torians taught you as part of the White supremacy propaganda.

White supremacy does not care about the facts of biology and the fact that whites did not exist 40,000 years ago to begin with.

They only care about control of institutions and being able to force their lies and world view into the brains of others. It isn't about facts or evidence it is about whites being the supreme authority over history and anthropology and everyone else having to follow what they say.

Whites have no part in the ancient history of human development which goes back 200,000 years in Africa. They know this. That is why they try and focus on the extremely recent frame of history and try to put Europe as the center of all human development when it isn't.

Humans do not originate in Europe, did not learn to think in Europe, did not learn to write in Europe, did not learn to plant seeds in Europe, did not first raise livestock in Europe, did not first build cities, fire, bows and arrows, spears nor anything else in Europe.

It is all simply Europeans being desperate to give themselves a history and place in it that reinforces their view that they should be the owners of everyone else's history and understanding there of.

Level 5

#16764 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi said

If we correctly oppose the attempt to steal civilizations that were not black, then we're denying that blacks have a history?

KiloEcho replies

The so called Whites are pretty good at is going from civilization to civilization, burning, stealilng, and if need be, faking all historical artifacts so that you can make claims such as the dumbest statement you've made above, Barros.

Native Americans are right when they say that White mutants aka Pale Faced whole purpose has and will always been to breed out the originals and create a mixed fixed race, claim their identity, steal their legacy and shut out the Natives of all races.

The Whites did it in ancient Europe, in India, in Western Asia and in North Africa.

That is why, the so called Whites were too eager to induct dark brown skinned people with a great history like the Moors, the Ethiopians, the Dravidians, the Etruscans, the Minoans, the Pelasgians into the extended Caucasian family

FAR AWAY from the so called Congoid in a lame attemp to lay false claim to civilizations founded by non Whites and non Europeans LONG BEFORE the awakening of the so called White race.

Here is the plain truth.

Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization. The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.

Baldwin, John D. John Denison (1809-1883) who was a member of the prestigious American Oriental Society wrote the following:

It is now admitted that a people of the Cushite or Ethiopian race, sometimes called Hamites, were the first civilizers and builders throughout Western Asia, and they are traced, by remains of their language, their architecture, and the influence of their civilization, on both shores of the Mediterranean, in Eastern Africa and the Nile valley, in Hindustan, and in the islands of the Indian Seas.

You should stop beleiving in all the lies White his-torians taught you as part of the White supremacy propaganda.

White supremacy does not care about the facts of biology and the fact that whites did not exist 40,000 years ago to begin with.

They only care about control of institutions and being able to force their lies and world view into the brains of others. It isn't about facts or evidence it is about whites being the supreme authority over history and anthropology and everyone else having to follow what they say.

Whites have no part in the ancient history of human development which goes back 200,000 years in Africa. They know this. That is why they try and focus on the extremely recent frame of history and try to put Europe as the center of all human development when it isn't.

Humans do not originate in Europe, did not learn to think in Europe, did not learn to write in Europe, did not learn to plant seeds in Europe, did not first raise livestock in Europe, did not first build cities, fire, bows and arrows, spears nor anything else in Europe.

It is all simply Europeans being desperate to give themselves a history and place in it that reinforces their view that they should be the owners of everyone else's history and understanding there of.
KiloEcho

#16765 Jul 11, 2013
Sinajuavi said

KiloEcho replies

Here is the plain truth.

Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16768 Jul 11, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Here is the plain truth.
It is now admitted that a people of the Cushite or Ethiopian race, sometimes called Hamites, were the first civilizers and builders throughout Western Asia,
They only care about control of institutions and being able to force their lies and world view into the brains of others. It isn't aan development which goes back 200,000 years in Africa. They know this.
More Afrocentric lies by 'motts'....oops sorry you are "KiloEcho" today. Look in the mirror for "BLACK supremacy" cause you fit the bill perfectly. You are a culture vulture and civilization stealing clown. Your suppose "Cushite/Ethiopian race/Hamites" were NOT the first civilizers and builders throughout Western Asia. The original inhabitants of the Middle East evolved into light skinned Eurasians. Christianity started in the Middle East, so early Christians were Middle Eastern people similar to Middle Eastern people today, Christianity spread into Europe and Africa FROM the Middle East. Nubians were making artwork of Mary and Jesus as light skinned but again you don't want to address that because it exposes your Afrocentric lies.
Ancient Europe is the homeland of those "white civilizations" your dumbass is obsessed with. Europe is a NONE Tropical area where light skin was more cohesive for survival over black skin. The Etruscans, the Minoans, the Pelasgians etc were all European aka white folk and part of that white culture, civilizations your stupid ass claims to "hate" but in their European countries you are currently living.
Native Americans were and are Native Americans they had nothing to do with your black African ancestors. There were NO Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era. The Americas had nothing to do with Africans NOR with any Congolese nor with any 'Muslim Moors' or any other group other then Native Americans, liar.

"People with skulls resembling Paleo-Indians were present in Asia around 20,000 years ago, and lacking the technology to cross the Pacific Ocean by boat, they probably crossed the land bridge to Alaska several thousand years before the Siberians, said study co-author Mark Hubbe of the Universidade de S?o Paulo."
http://www.livescience.com/3976-skulls-south-...

"All "African" Y data in the New World that I have seen is consistent with ---> POST <--- European contact rather then the fanciful leap made by others." ~ Underhill, P. A
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16769 Jul 11, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Sinajuavi said
KiloEcho replies
KiloEcho wrote:
Sinajuavi said
KiloEcho replies
KiloEcho wrote:
Sinajuavi said
KiloEcho replies
Keep spamming Topix with your idiotic Afrocentric lies, the rate you are going, you'll get your dumbass banned sooner then later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 1 min Ms Mack 234
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,496,722
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 min Ben 909
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 min whattearmedownfool 7,628
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 18 min Africa 116
Aren't Black people inferior? 22 min Africa 23
News Being conservative is not being racist 22 min huntcoyotes 510
More from around the web