the moors were black africans not ara...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16618 Jun 26, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Keeping it real is..........B(L)ACK
U r 100% correct. I gave these guys a simple challenge and not one of them took it. They are bitches just barking. I respect people when they know how to conduct themselves but these clowns.....TRUST me, if i ever know those are the same clowns that are talking on this forum.....I will wait till they get home or wherever they are located and confront them when no one is looking and video it to show proof on how weak they are.
On the safe side- you are 100% correct
This is keeping it real for..........ever
Yes, that's how academics settle issues, Sammy, they have rumbles on the playground, lol.

You immature little punk-assed wannabe-thug puto.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16619 Jun 26, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know u barros aka sinjuavi aka ish tov aka chameleon aka whatever names u got under. This is for u to have some type of respect for yourself. I know for a fact not I think that u r this person but I KNOW FOR A FACT u all about shit when dealing with any black man in public. Because u r the type that when someone punch u in the face- the first thing u r going to do is run to the police and that bitch inside u will come out.
Lets do ourselves a favor.........stop bitching and start acting like a man. U knew that my challenge stills stands and i am right here in Woodhaven NYC..........stop the bitching and be a MAN
Wow, Sammy, you sure are wack.

I live in a predominantly black area, boy, and I don't have any problem with the people here... apparently they're not pathetic drooling jackasses like you.

You don't want to meet me in person, Sammy, because I'll slap all that racism out of you, and then you'll have nothing to say.
Sammy

Brooklyn, NY

#16620 Jun 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's how academics settle issues, Sammy, they have rumbles on the playground, lol.
You immature little punk-assed wannabe-thug puto.
Just keeping it real is..........B(L)ACK

Listen, bitches talk back and forth.....Men settle it once for all.....which ones are u?

I am located right here in NYC.....urs is hidden....sound like a bitch to me. I told u that i am 6'4" 240 or maybe 245lbs put on more muscle weights. Trust me.....i am done talking.

My challenge to u still stands but u sound like a bitch....what are we going to do NOW?

Sammy AKA Moor

Brooklyn, NY

#16622 Jun 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Sammy, you sure are wack.
I live in a predominantly black area, boy, and I don't have any problem with the people here... apparently they're not pathetic drooling jackasses like you.
You don't want to meet me in person, Sammy, because I'll slap all that racism out of you, and then you'll have nothing to say.

You keep using that same line all over the Black forum thread that its so weak.

Listen to settle this once and for all

Bitches talk back and forth vs. real men settle it.....

I am located in Woodhaven NYC......urs is hidden, so what are we going to do now? I am not into ur bitch mode. I am a man.

You want the last words then go for it..........Not accepting my challenge.....then Bitch dont post to me again

You have so many names out there that most people figure ur sorry ass out..........I am done with u or by the way

MOORS ARE BLACK..........AND BACK.....you will call me a MOOR from now on ........

Just Keeping it real for.......... ever

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16623 Jun 26, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, bitches talk back and forth.....Men settle it once for all.....which ones are u?
I am located right here in NYC.....urs is hidden....sound like a bitch to me. I told u that i am 6'4" 240 or maybe 245lbs put on more muscle weights. Trust me.....i am done talking.
My challenge to u still stands but u sound like a bitch....what are we going to do NOW?
Yeah I'm gonna jump on my bicycle right now and ride to NYC just to slap you down, Sammy.

Well, that would be amusing, but I do have things to do.

Perhaps I'll just go out and find some random racist and beat the crap out of him in your honor, ok?

Moron.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16624 Jun 26, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Sammy, I'll slap you until you realize you are NOT a:

Hebrew
Moor
Olmec
Chinese
Khmer
Choctaw
Celt
Viking
Spartan
Phoenician
Melanesian
negrito
Dravidian
...etc.

How traumatic that will be for you! You'll have no identity left, since you reject and hate your REAL identity as an Afro-whitey Yank.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#16632 Jun 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave ya the option to meet me in the Caribbean, since ya were too big coward shyattin' in the pants to show up in Guyanas, but then ya started suhckin' yo' dumb delusional Yank monkey ho self instead. ;-) Ya wanna try yo' luck this time on Martinique, aye?! ;-D

Really, I will going to the islands- USVI around september/october....since the laws are different down there.....I got no problem meeting u there if not then bring ur bitch ass to the US.

On top of that, u r a small little bitch.....u r indian bwoy talking so much shit with machette ......Dont worry, I got to see u on a serious tip. Dont run and get a weapon after u see me

U r a mybitch until we meet then i promise u that u will never talk shit on this forum again

Just Keeping it real for..........ever
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#16633 Jun 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaddaya know, I'm bascially the same height, which is a bummer, really. ;-P Usually, I always had it easier w/ dudes above 6'6, cause w/ my foot I can hit & crush w/o probs babblin' mouths even @ 6'8-7'2. ;-) W/ ya, I'd have to hit yo' Yank monkey blatherin' shyatty phagg face straight in front, & if ya duck down I might be even tempted to piss on ya, & thus might get carried away on a whim, which is not wanted. ;-D Ya're some 30lbs heavier than me right now, & I like it that way, cause all 210lbs on me are pure muscles tissue. ;-) Ya see, we're a perfect match made in heaven, & I really wanna try some new kicks on a Yank livin' punch bag, even more so if a Yank monkey phagg byatch, the way ya are. ;-D & I'll even give ya the honor of yo' 1st shot @ me, cause if ya manage to land even one kick anywhere on my body within 1min advantage I'd give ya, then, it's yo' win. ;-) But if ya fail, after that 1min, not even Obama will save yo' delusional coward Yank monkey azz, & ya'll never see yo' shyatty Yank family again, not even the ole Yankland, & that's the fun part, ya dumb Yank monkey ho, & my boot fuhcked byatch. ;-D

Again speak ENGLISH..........

That Jit jitsu shit doesnt work on me mybitch..........that kicking and running all over the place dont work on me mybitch.

Plus all it takes for me is to grab u one time .........and i want to see what martial arts move u are going to do....I know most of the moves........

I promise u that this shit will be on youtube.......i want them to see u spas out........u will tap out but b4 i allow that shit to happen........i will bust ur head wide open ...

Fuck this.....let get this shit on..........

let get to know one another so that we do not place someone else face or info .......i know bitches like u do shit like that for a living.......

Damn, i am excited to fuck u up.....This Guyana shit is not going to happen.......u believe in guns and groups....this got to be one on one......i promise u that i will beat the living shit ....let get this on......

Just keeping it real for..........ever

No more talk....where in the US or i will be in USVI......NYC is the place to be....no more talk let discuss when and where for this shit to pop off
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#16636 Jun 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That 'list' you posted also states that extra digits, short digits, fingers lack 1 joint, and limb dwarfing ARE ALL DOMINANT TRAITS. So how many people do YOU know who have extra digits and fingers that lack 1 joint? You obviously has no understanding of genetics.
You get the point 'jeff cherry-picker'

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Hill, UK

#16637 Jun 27, 2013
Sammy AKA Moor said

Keeping it real..........is B(L)ACK
Boss man.....u r wasting ur breathe.......point was made a long time and ur point is overkill

KiloEcho replies

I am not a he but a she. I am no man, sir.

The so called Whites and their followers will never EVER call you a Moor unless in a racist way (Der Mohr in German or Moricaud in French)

The Moors, Islamic or not, were powerful, iconic, legendary and noble Black Africans Europeans both feared and admired for their achievements and their acommplishments. They immortalized the Moors on their flags, blazons and coins, all powerful symbols.

Before the Roman Empire, during the Roman Empire and after the Roman Empire, the Moors excelled and ruled not only in North-East and Saharan Africa but also in Europe.

The Moors were the early settlers of Europe, founders of ancient cities, early Christian Saints, Patron Saints of European cities, formidable soldiers, distinguished Roman generals and Emperors, nobility and in laws of nobility etc.

The history of those iconic Black Africans, including Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire and the legendary Moorian the Moorish Knight was completely erased from history textbooks across Europe and the Western World (lands invaded by the Whites, that is the America, South Africa, North Africa, Australia etc.

In 1492, when the Muslim Moors (African Muslims and their Arab allies) were defeated, Europeans embarked upon a historical revenge against dark brown skinned people, including Africans by doing the following

a) silencing chapters of their history or hiding places where Africans ruled or settled before Europeans (Western Europe, America et).

b) whitewashing or ignoring dark brown skinned people who founded brilliant civilizations (Olmec of Meso-America, Sumerians of Asia, Egyptians of Africa, Dravidians of Asia, Khmer of Cambodia etc)

c) by enslaving the Moors and sending to America. Millions of other Africans suffered the same fate. In America, the conquistadors massacred dark brown skinned Native Americans like the Pimos of Arizona and ancient African Americans like the Jamasi of Georgia. Jamasi is a coastal city in Ghana. No coincidence here.

d) by silencing the role of early Christians from Africa and the Levant who spread the Word of Jesus across Europe. Many of these African Christians became Saints and Patron Saints of European cities like Saint Maurus in France and Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire. They were all dark brown skinned.

Spreading images of bush/jungle/sand Black Africans that Europeans came to colonize and enslave is part of the historical revenge against the Moors.

Every single European or Euro-descendant knows about the African history of Europe and the golden ages of the Moors (North-East and Saharan Africans) but they will deny as part of the White supremacy propaganda.

Did you know that the Kingdom of Konga had embassies in Rome, in Lisboa and in Holland? It had a consulate in Brazil

Hundreds of Kongo migrated and settled in Europe and in Americas as free men and women. This is untold history.

Please Google El Congo Coatepeque Santa Ana in El Salvador founded by a free Kongo in 1754. Its inhabitants called themselves Congoans.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16638 Jun 27, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Before the Roman Empire, during the Roman Empire and after the Roman Empire, the Moors excelled and ruled not only in North-East and Saharan Africa but also in Europe.
The Moors were the early settlers of Europe, founders of ancient cities, early Christian Saints, Patron Saints of European cities, formidable soldiers, distinguished Roman generals and Emperors, nobility and in laws of nobility etc.
The history of those iconic Black Africans, including Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire and the legendary Moorian the Moorish Knight was completely erased from history textbooks across Europe and the Western World (lands invaded by the Whites, that is the America, South Africa, North Africa, Australia etc.
In 1492, when the Muslim Moors (African Muslims and their Arab allies) were defeated, Europeans embarked upon a historical revenge against dark brown skinned people, including Africans by doing the following
a) silencing chapters of their history or hiding places where Africans ruled or settark brown skinned.s of the Moors (North-East and Saharan Africans) but they will deny as part of the White supremacy propaganda.
Did you know that the Kingdom of Konga had embassies in Rome, in Lisboa and in Holland? It had a consulate in Brazil
Hundreds of Kongo migrated and settled in Europe and in Americas as free men and women. This is untold history.
Please Google El Congo Coatepeque Santa Ana in El Salvador founded by a free Kongo in 1754. Its inhabitants called themselves Congoans.
No you're not, your 'motts' posting fallacies as 'Kiloecho'. Embassies as we know them today only had their start POST 15th century. The Olmec of Meso-America, Sumerians of Asia, Dravidians of Asia, Khmer of Cambodia etc had NOTHING to do with your Sub Saharan African ancestors and were not even remotely connected to you. Hundreds of Kongo did not migrated nor settled in Europe and in Americas as free men and women, stupid. That's your own wishful thinking. Moors were NOT the early settlers of Europe, they were late arrivals and only found in SOME Southern regions of Iberia, most of Europe had no Moors, dumbass. Europe doesn't have an 'African history' cause Africans were historically an anomaly in Europe. Western Europe was first settled by Neanderthals followed by light skinned Eurasians, they were not 'Africans', dumbass. Modern Europeans STILL carry genetic markers from these early Eurasian types such as the native European haplogroup I that is still carried by modern Europeans but it is NOT common among you blacks cause historically you never had much of a presence in Europe. They were light skinned Eurasians because they have been living in Northern Hemispheric Low UV Radiation Eurasian regions where light skinned was more cohesive for survival over black skin. Those people lived in Cold Adapted NONE Tropical regions so they were light skinned similar to modern Eurasians/Europeans. The original inhabitants of the Middle East evolved into light skinned Eurasians. Christianity started in the Middle East, so early Christians were Middle Eastern people similar to Middle Eastern people today, Christianity spread into Europe and Africa FROM the Middle East. Nubians were making artwork of Mary and Jesus as light skinned but again you don't want to address that because it exposes your Afrocentric lies. There were NO Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era. The Americas had nothing to do with Africans NOR with any Congolese nor with any 'Muslim Moors', liar.

"People with skulls resembling Paleo-Indians were present in Asia around 20,000 years ago, and lacking the technology to cross the Pacific Ocean by boat, they probably crossed the land bridge to Alaska several thousand years before the Siberians, said study co-author Mark Hubbe of the Universidade de S?o Paulo."
http://www.livescience.com/3976-skulls-south-...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#16639 Jun 27, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not, your 'motts' posting fallacies as 'Kiloecho'. Embassies as we know them today only had their start POST 15th century. The Olmec of Meso-America, Sumerians of Asia, Dravidians of Asia, Khmer of Cambodia etc had NOTHING to do with your Sub Saharan African ancestors and were not even remotely connected to you. Hundreds of Kongo did not migrated nor settled in Europe and in Americas as free men and women, stupid. That's your own wishful thinking. Moors were NOT the early settlers of Europe, they were late arrivals and only found in SOME Southern regions of Iberia, most of Europe had no Moors, dumbass. Europe doesn't have an 'African history' cause Africans were historically an anomaly in Europe. Western Europe was first settled by Neanderthals followed by light skinned Eurasians, they were not 'Africans', dumbass. Modern Europeans STILL carry genetic markers from these early Eurasian types such as the native European haplogroup I that is still carried by modern Europeans but it is NOT common among you blacks cause historically you never had much of a presence in Europe. They were light skinned Eurasians because they have been living in Northern Hemispheric Low UV Radiation Eurasian regions where light skinned was more cohesive for survival over black skin. Those people lived in Cold Adapted NONE Tropical regions so they were light skinned similar to modern Eurasians/Europeans. The original inhabitants of the Middle East evolved into light skinned Eurasians. Christianity started in the Middle East, so early Christians were Middle Eastern people similar to Middle Eastern people today, Christianity spread into Europe and Africa FROM the Middle East. Nubians were making artwork of Mary and Jesus as light skinned but again you don't want to address that because it exposes your Afrocentric lies. There were NO Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era. The Americas had nothing to do with Africans NOR with any Congolese nor with any 'Muslim Moors', liar.
"People with skulls resembling Paleo-Indians were present in Asia around 20,000 years ago, and lacking the technology to cross the Pacific Ocean by boat, they probably crossed the land bridge to Alaska several thousand years before the Siberians, said study co-author Mark Hubbe of the Universidade de S?o Paulo."
This is all eurocentric cherry-picked b.s. No black historian would corroborate this crap.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Philadelphia, PA

#16640 Jun 27, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Sammy AKA Moor said
Boss man.....u r wasting ur breathe.......point was made a long time and ur point is overkill
KiloEcho replies
The so called Whites and their followers will never EVER call you a Moor unless in a racist way (Der Mohr in German or Moricaud in French)
The Moors, Islamic or not, were powerful, iconic, legendary and noble Black Africans Europeans both feared and admired for their achievements and their acommplishments. They immortalized the Moors on their flags, blazons and coins, all powerful symbols.
a) silencing chapters of their history or hiding places where Africans ruled or settled before Europeans (Western Europe, America et).
b) whitewashing or ignoring dark brown skinned people who founded brilliant civilizations (Olmec of Meso-America, Sumerians of Asia, Egyptians of Africa, Dravidians of Asia, Khmer of Cambodia etc)
c) by enslaving the Moors and sending to America. Millions of other Africans suffered the same fate. In America, the conquistadors massacred dark brown skinned Native Americans like the Pimos of Arizona and ancient African Americans like the Jamasi of Georgia. Jamasi is a coastal city in Ghana. No coincidence here.
d) by silencing the role of early Christians from Africa and the Levant who spread the Word of Jesus across Europe. Many of these African Christians became Saints and Patron Saints of European cities like Saint Maurus in France and Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire. They were all dark brown skinned.
Spreading images of bush/jungle/sand Black Africans that Europeans came to colonize and enslave is part of the historical revenge against the Moors.
Every single European or Euro-descendant knows about the African history of Europe and the golden ages of the Moors (North-East and Saharan Africans) but they will deny as part of the White supremacy propaganda.
co-sign!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#16641 Jun 27, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all eurocentric cherry-picked b.s. No black historian would corroborate this crap.
It is all corroborated by real evidence... which scares the hell out of your Afronazi fantasizing ass.
KiloEcho

Hill, UK

#16642 Jun 28, 2013
I-Wonder-Why
co-sign!!!

KiloEcho replies

Thank you so much

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Hill, UK

#16644 Jun 28, 2013
Jeff said

1) No you're not, your 'motts' posting fallacies as 'Kiloecho'.

2) Embassies as we know them today only had their start POST 15th century.

3) The Olmec of Meso-America, Sumerians of Asia, Dravidians of Asia, Khmer of Cambodia etc had NOTHING to do with your Sub Saharan African ancestors and were not even remotely connected to you.

4) Western Europe was first settled by Neanderthals followed by light skinned Eurasians, they were not 'Africans', dumbass.

5) There were NO Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era. The Americas had nothing to do with Africans NOR with any Congolese nor with any 'Muslim Moors', liar.

KiloEcho replies

You are the one who is lying and spreading Euro-centric lies

1) I am KiloEcho and not motts AT ALL. You are confused.

2) There were embassies and ambassadors in Europe before the 15C, dumbass

There were African ambassadors to Europe in the 15C and after the 15C long before the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885 for the scramble of Africa

The African ambassadors were accorded all the rights and privileges of other nations' ambassadors. King of Kongo (Angola) sent an ambassador named Chrachanfusus to the court of the King of Portugal as early as 1488.

Chrachanfusus was later baptized and given the name of Joao de Silva. He is the first African ambassador to Europe of whom we have records.-

See more at: http://www.ealymaysartworks.com/news/historic...

http://www.ealymaysartworks.com/news/historic...

http://www.kongoking.org/kongolinks.html

http://dubois.fas.harvard.edu/sites/all/files...

3) I have never said that my ancestors were related to the Olmec, Khmer or the Dravidians. I stressed that they were dark brown skinned people with a great history and brilliant civilizations.

4) The early settlers of Western Europe were not the so called Neanderthals. This is a Eurocentric fabrication.

They were the Grimaldi (khoisan type of people) and the Mouros of Iberia, the Formorians of the British Isles and Scandinavia who left their genetic print, the Somalid haplogroup.

Google Formorians and Scandinavia or British Isles. You will understand.

Europe is a stolen land just like the Americas or Australia.

Europeans developed elaborated lies in order to cover up their migrant status to the Europe as well as their countless genocides of the aboriginal European population.

The presence of the somalid haplogoup in neolithic Europe is hard to explain awy. The description of the face of early Europeans is all over the Internet. They were dark brown skinned not White at all.

5) I have already given a long list of respected Western scholars who provided irrefutable evidence of an African presence in the America before Columbus. Are thy all Afrocentric liars?

Stop coming to AA forums spreading Eurocentric lies and fabrications about Africans and the early history of Europe that invading White tribes from Central Asia stole for its aboriginal inhabitants.

You are making a fool of yourself.
Sammy

Brooklyn, NY

#16646 Jun 28, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Sammy AKA Moor said
KiloEcho replies

My apology but when I say Boss man ...I am calling u a friend. And Thanks for clearing ur gender for me.

On the Subject of Moor:

I go back in the earlier times when word(s) had a meaning to it and not the white man version of word(s).

U r so right on many levels that ur topic is overkill and wasting ur breathe on those guys. These same guys are all over the African aka BLACK forum. All of sudden, they are trying to clean up their European talks.

Jeff I am beginning to have respect due to his knowledge but is still a Chinese man who love greeks cultural.

Sinjuavi aka ish tov aka what the hell is his name aka changing name fast than superman changes his clothes is a loose cannon. Plus he is in love with being with blacks - u will never catch him in the white forum becz those white boys will let him know that he is not white..........all talk

And this Brazilian clown aka wruawau yu something, This piece of shit is who i really want. He knows that he is safety in numbers and Guyana or brazil is lawless country. He believe in that so call himself a martial art on T,V, really work with the music in the background. I want to grab his face and put it in the mud of shit on the ground.

The bottom line ..........u r on POINT with ur message.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16647 Jun 28, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
1) I am KiloEcho and not motts AT ALL. You are confused.
Liar. You are too "motts" posting from Hills, UK the same old Afrocentric nonsense and lies. You even post the SAME 'Moors' links as he.
KiloEcho wrote:
2) There were embassies and ambassadors in Europe before the 15C, dumbass
There were African ambassadors to Europe in the 15C and after the 15C long before the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885 for the scramble of Africa
The African ambassadors were accorded all the rights and privileges of other nations' ambassadors. King of Kongo (Angola) sent an ambassador named Chrachanfusus to the court of the King of Portugal as early as 1488.
Chrachanfusus was later baptized and given the name of Joao de Silva. He is the first African ambassador to Europe of whom we have records.-
See more at: http://www.ealymaysartworks.com/news/historic...
http://www.ealymaysartworks.com/news/historic...
http://www.kongoking.org/kongolinks.html
http://dubois.fas.harvard.edu/sites/all/files...
Are you Chronologically stupid as well as historically and scientifically challenged? Embassies as we know them today only had their start 15th century and on, and all the links you posted above PROVES this since all the dates given ARE 15th century and on. Damn you are an idiot.
KiloEcho wrote:
3) I have never said that my ancestors were related to the Olmec, Khmer or the Dravidians. I stressed that they were dark brown skinned people with a great history and brilliant civilizations.
Liar, you have tried to make the connections between the Olmec, Khmer or the Dravidians to your Sub Saharan African ancestors numerous times including your retarded claims of how 'West African' place names were found in the Americas, so stop the double talk, you lying reject.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16648 Jun 28, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
4) The early settlers of Western Europe were not the so called Neanderthals. This is a Eurocentric fabrication.
They were the Grimaldi (khoisan type of people) and the Mouros of Iberia, the Formorians of the British Isles and Scandinavia who left their genetic print, the Somalid haplogroup.
Google Formorians and Scandinavia or British Isles. You will understand.
Europe is a stolen land just like the Americas or Australia.
Europeans developed elaborated lies in order to cover up their migrant status to the Europe as well as their countless genocides of the aboriginal European population.
The presence of the somalid haplogoup in neolithic Europe is hard to explain awy. The description of the face of early Europeans is all over the Internet. They were dark brown skinned not White at all.
Europe is a NONE Tropical regions where light skin was more cohesive for survival, you moron. The early settlers of Western Europe were Neanderthals, followed by light skinned Eurasians, they were not 'black/brown Africans'. They were light skinned Eurasians because they have been living in Northern Hemispheric Low UV Radiation Eurasian regions where light skinned was more cohesive for survival over black skin. Those people lived in Cold Adapted NONE Tropical regions so they were light skinned similar to modern Eurasians/Europeans. Modern Europeans STILL carry the prehistoric genetic markers from these early Eurasian types such as the native European Paleolithic haplogroup I that is still carried by modern Europeans but it is NOT common among you blacks cause historically you never had much of a presence in Europe. Descriptions of early Europeans show them to be similar genetically and phenotypically to modern Europeans, they were light skin Eurasians, not 'dark brown Africans' and certainly NOT black Somali types, idiot.
No such thing as a "Grimaldi" existed and no khoisan type of people were ever in Europe. The Mouros of Iberia were Europeans, the Formorians of the British Isles and Scandinavia were mythical European figures, they had no "Somalid haplogroup" because that haplogroup was never common in Europe and it most certainly does not exist in Northern Europe where Northern Europeans have NO African admixture. Europe is the homeland of those whites you hate so much. Neolithic Europe had genetic influences from the Near East and it did not include any "Somalid haplogroup".

Hey you Chronologically challenged reject, Neolithic times comes AFTER Paleolithic times meaning your idiotic claims of "Neolithic Somalid haplogroup" would NOT have ANY early migrations into Europe since early migrations into Europe were in Paleolithic times which included haplogroup I, a marker STILL common among Europeans but NOT common among black Africans like you. So the aboriginal European populations are alive and well in Europe today, they are the modern Europeans who carry the native European Haplogroups such as Haplogroup I a marker common among modern Europeans but NOT common among you black Africans.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#16649 Jun 28, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
5) I have already given a long list of respected Western scholars who provided irrefutable evidence of an African presence in the America before Columbus. Are thy all Afrocentric liars?
Stop coming to AA forums spreading Eurocentric lies and fabrications about Africans and the early history of Europe that invading White tribes from Central Asia stole for its aboriginal inhabitants.
You are making a fool of yourself.
No respected scholar, Western or otherwise, has shown ANY evidence of African presence in the America before Columbus, liar. Stop making an idiot of yourself by trying to claim civilizations and people that were never black nor African. The early history of Europe is European, Africans were historically an anomaly in Europe. Europe is the homeland of those whites who you hate so much but in their European country you are currently living in, Europe is a NONE Tropical regions where light skin was more cohesive for survival over black skin, THAT is a historical fact. There were NO Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era. The Americas had nothing to do with Africans NOR with any Congolese nor with any 'Muslim Moors', liar.

"All "African" Y data in the New World that I have seen is consistent with ---> POST <--- European contact rather then the fanciful leap made by others." ~ Underhill, P. A

Now go learn historical and scientific chronology, Cowmanure for Brains MooRon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 3 min Mr nigwhipper 87
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,643,595
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 8 min Imgreat 29
Will The 3 Black UCLA Basketball Players Give T... 16 min KIR SUCKA 1
Anybody here have two mixed parents (Nov '07) 24 min Ivan 226
Most black people dont celebrate these savage c... 31 min Mr nigwhipper 5
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 34 min Harrisson 377
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr im fair are you 1,601
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 3 hr Paul 27
More from around the web