the moors were black africans not ara...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16430 Jun 15, 2013
The Penn State researchers' findings on the skin-whitening gene show that skin color amounts for a miniscule biological difference between humans.

"The newly found mutation involves a change of just one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters in the human genome--the complete instructions for making a human being," the Post reports.

Still, scientists and sociologists fear that the identification of this skin-whitening mutation may lead people to argue that whites, blacks and others are somehow inherently different. Keith Cheng, the scientist who led the team of Penn State researchers, wants the public to know that's not so. He told the Post, "I think human beings are extremely insecure and look to visual cues of sameness to feel better, and people will do bad things to people who look different."

His statement captures what racism is in a nutshell. Truth be told, people may look different, but there's virtually no difference in our genetic make up. Skin color really is just skin deep.

http://racerelations.about.com/b/2011/01/29/h...

Let's face it, with overwhelming evidence of evolution from black/brown to "white' from migratory Africans, it's a no brainer.
But, I guarantee you this, if the evidence was reversed, and it was Caucasian /Caucasoid people migratory evolution with such a plethora of evidence, "ALL" of these racist trolls and their relatives would agree that black evolved from white!

To bad their egos are inside out...lol
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16431 Jun 15, 2013
The Chinese have accepted it whether they wanted too r not!

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=4s

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16432 Jun 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Sounds like, takes one to know one!
Therefore, you're really speaking of yourself. I accept all races as equal. What I don't accept is lying history distorters as yourself.
Don't worry, we all know people like yourself come from a lineage who distort black/African/African American history.
There have been no other race on earth that scares Caucasoid people like black people, the fear of black people knowing their rich history and building upon it scares the hell of Caucasoid race. That is the main reason they fight to suppress African history, from Egyptian, asia to Europe!<quoted text>
Racist jackass.

You don't know my lineage, boy.

Oh sure, you're involved in a noble effort to fight that massive global conspiracy against black people which includes nearly every scientist and historian!

What a hero you are!!

No, in fact, you're just a racist cult nutball, boy. Nobody is scared of your silly ass.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16433 Jun 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
If everybody who speaks against you are racist, where does this post racial era leaves you?<quoted text>
What?

The fact is, you're a racist. So what is your question?

You have nothing to say, boy. You can't sustain your idiotic Afronazi fantasies in the presence of folks like me who are educated in these matters and know better.

You're a racist, period. Has nothing to do with me.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16434 Jun 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin
Network News
X Profile
View More Activity
TOOLBOX
Resize
Print
E-mail
Reprints
By Rick Weiss
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 16, 2005
Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife.
The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's races.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
You idiot. The information you`re posting confirms that lightening of skin was occurring from the time of OOA.

“Whites” are not 6000 years old, moron.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#16435 Jun 15, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello "motts"..oh sorry you are posting as '"KiloEcho"' now from the UK posting from a European country. First of all 'whites' homeland has always been in Europe hence why they carry haplogroup European I and YOU black people do not. Western Europe was never called 'Africa' because 1) Western Europe was ALWAYS called EUROPE by the ancients and 2) the term 'Africa' is a POST Roman term applied ONLY to Northern Africa and NOT to Europe. In ancient times Western Europe was always called EUROPE since it was EUROPEANS not 'Africans' who made up Western Europe since prehistoric times with their European DNA and European cultures and civilizations, while North Africa was known as Libya and everything SOUTH of the Nile as 'Ethiopia', and to the east everything was known as Asia. The term 'Africa' didn't even exist, liar. Herodotus map of the world around 450 BC that you so laughably used shows NO such term as 'Africa' anywhere in the world and 'Ethiopia' not even close to where Europe is, liar
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Secondly South America was NEVER known as 'Ethiopia' since the ancient did not even know the AMERICAS even existed. The Americas had NO Africans living here until POST Columbus era, so sorry only Native Americans existed in these parts of the world PRE Columbus era. I suggest you stop trying to trying to claim civilizations that were never African let alone 'black' such as those found in Western Europe and the Americas, and stick to civilizations in Africa.
Is there a reason why you didn't address the data his provided vs. just pushing ur own agenda. Ever heard of give n take?

http://archive.org/details/nationsprehistoric...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16436 Jun 15, 2013
Dude, take a day off! Don't worry, there shall still be someone here when you come back.
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
The fact is, you're a racist. So what is your question?
You have nothing to say, boy. You can't sustain your idiotic Afronazi fantasies in the presence of folks like me who are educated in these matters and know better.
You're a racist, period. Has nothing to do with me.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16437 Jun 15, 2013
Which race Sinijauvi, the troll is claiming to be?
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a reason why you didn't address the data his provided vs. just pushing ur own agenda. Ever heard of give n take?
http://archive.org/details/nationsprehistoric...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16438 Jun 15, 2013
There are serial and mass killers that's educated, they may look like you. Nevertheless, when they speak, does it make sence???
Do they tell the truth???

Anyone with half a brain can make propaganda sound or look correct as you do so well!
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
The fact is, you're a racist. So what is your question?
You have nothing to say, boy. You can't sustain your idiotic Afronazi fantasies in the presence of folks like me who are educated in these matters and know better.
You're a racist, period. Has nothing to do with me.
Mike

Greenville, NH

#16439 Jun 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
The Chinese have accepted it whether they wanted too r not!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L3IzMvBeOLkXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage#t=4s
LOL! You fool, did you even watch the video?

That has nothing whatsoever to do with black people in China, or that China was once populated by black people (it never was)- it's a video confirming the fact that the Chinese are related to the same distant ancestors that ALL humans are related to. The Chinese used to have a theory that their ancestors evolved solely in Asia and that they were completely unrelated to the ancient human beings that evolved in Africa (from which all people trace their ancestry.)

Ahahahaha, you thought that video "confirmed" that black people once occupied China. Ahahahaha.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16440 Jun 15, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You fool, did you even watch the video?
That has nothing whatsoever to do with black people in China, or that China was once populated by black people (it never was)- it's a video confirming the fact that the Chinese are related to the same distant ancestors that ALL humans are related to. The Chinese used to have a theory that their ancestors evolved solely in Asia and that they were completely unrelated to the ancient human beings that evolved in Africa (from which all people trace their ancestry.)
Ahahahaha, you thought that video "confirmed" that black people once occupied China. Ahahahaha.
I swear...Afrocentrics ALWAYS use that video out of context...-__-
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16441 Jun 15, 2013
Fool, I know what the video is about. You're reading too much into my point. Of course we'll never agree.
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You fool, did you even watch the video?
That has nothing whatsoever to do with black people in China, or that China was once populated by black people (it never was)- it's a video confirming the fact that the Chinese are related to the same distant ancestors that ALL humans are related to. The Chinese used to have a theory that their ancestors evolved solely in Asia and that they were completely unrelated to the ancient human beings that evolved in Africa (from which all people trace their ancestry.)
Ahahahaha, you thought that video "confirmed" that black people once occupied China. Ahahahaha.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16442 Jun 15, 2013
And people like yourself hate to know black/African history is coming more into the manifested mainstream light of truth!

Why does it scare you guys so much? It shouldn't be as important to Caucasian people as to African people of color!
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear...Afrocentrics ALWAYS use that video out of context...-__-
Mike

Greenville, NH

#16443 Jun 15, 2013
Your post makes no sense at all then, you fool. You can deny it all you want to save face, but you were obviously implying that the ancient Chinese were in some way "black" or African (seeing as that's the thread you're posting in), but they weren't and that video has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that assertion. Everyone knows modern human beings originally evolved in Africa hundreds of thousands of years ago and all humans have a common ancestry, and that's what the video was discussing... not that the Chinese were ever "Black African" (which is friggin' absurd).
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16444 Jun 15, 2013
Now you one of the same troll, MIKE & Sina, take another look at my words in this post.

COMPREHEND...<<< LEARN IT.
Who Dat wrote:
The Chinese have accepted it whether they wanted too r not!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L3IzMvBeOLkXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage#t=4s

I know it's about ancestry.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16445 Jun 15, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And people like yourself hate to know black/African history is coming more into the manifested mainstream light of truth!
Why does it scare you guys so much? It shouldn't be as important to Caucasian people as to African people of color!<quoted text>
WTF are you talking id*t...I'm the one who DEFENDS African history. Just ask Barros/Sinajuavi. What I do NOT defend is out of context information.

Again ACTUALLY WATCH the video. I'm going to argue something that a 5th grader could clearly understand.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16446 Jun 15, 2013
Fool, it doesn't matter if it makes sense to you. It matters to the people who understand it!

And most Chinese and European people evolved after migration out of Africa. Hence, liter/pale skin.

Like I stated before, we shall never agree!

People of color no longer follow Caucasoid lies and propaganda as much, now that we know better....lol
Mike wrote:
Your post makes no sense at all then, you fool. You can deny it all you want to save face, but you were obviously implying that the ancient Chinese were in some way "black" or African (seeing as that's the thread you're posting in), but they weren't and that video has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with that assertion. Everyone knows modern human beings originally evolved in Africa hundreds of thousands of years ago and all humans have a common ancestry, and that's what the video was discussing... not that the Chinese were ever "Black African" (which is friggin' absurd).
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16447 Jun 15, 2013
Mike

Greenville, NH

#16448 Jun 15, 2013
You write like a 7 year old, I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point.

You replied in a thread about a group of people being "Black African" with the post:

"The Chinese have accepted it whether they wanted too r not!"

It's obvious what you were implying, you are just too dumb to understand what the video was actually about until it was explained to you in simple terms.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#16449 Jun 15, 2013
Amazing, people think they know all about human evolution, and some of these guys are posting stuff not understanding willingly or not, to see that history is being re-written as we post. Most point out black history has and is corrected to favor our posting of today! The rule of the black/African being.

Therefore, if I'm fooled by my beliefs, which I doubt it, let me be. It's better than being lied too by Caucasian people all over again and again from proof of evidence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,619,075
NFL : Empty stadiums 6 min Ugly monkeys 26
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 7 min el rey de los cam... 468
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 7 min Ugly monkeys 6
News Former Hillary Staffer Accidentally Admits Demo... 10 min Ugly monkeys 3
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 14 min Misfit Pain 33
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 22 min el rey de los cam... 17
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Chimp Trainer 114
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr el rey de los cam... 35,263
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 9 hr Nancy 13
More from around the web