the moors were black africans not ara...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#16232 May 22, 2013
Curious Me said

African-Americans and North Africans are in NO way the same,
and African-Americans in general are NOT, by even a ridiculously LOoooong SHOT, genetically made up of any even just figurative low percentage of Western sub-Saharan African(CONGOID/NÉGROÏD) genetic material, which could be considered comparable to the figurative "one drop" or even a creatively figurative "2-QUART" rule, for that matter.

Someone like myself might have a figurative "one prop" but it wouldn't be Western sub-Saharan African, anyway. It would not be any 'E1b' either, but 'E-M78', and I'm still considered a Caucasian.
Anyway, the particular type of 'E-M78' subclade or 'E-M81' subclade found in North Africa is simply not the same as that found in places like Somalia.

On top of those very great differences, in North Africa, the percentage of Caucasian DNA to the non-Negroïd 'E-M78'/'E-M81', when you include all mtDNA also, always comes to being more Caucasian than not, as an overall average.

Remember, we're talking AUTOSOMAL DNA, here.

In a very large general cross section of African-Americans the percentage of Western sub-Saharan African DNA as compared to their general percentage of Caucasian DNA is quite obviously overwhelmingly Western sub-Saharan African genetic material or as I would say, Congoid/Negroïd.

No matter how much you try to fool yourself, we're not suddenly going to become so stúpid as to acquiesce to any of your horrendously inaccurate assertions, FÓÓL

KiloEcho replies

Stop being in denial and stop claiming Ethiopoid as Caucasians.

They are Caucasians only in your dreams.

The etymology of the word Ethiop says it all; they are Black Africans or individuals with burnt faces.

Black Africans are are categorized by Western scientists into Congoid, Ethiopoid, Nilotid, Capoid and Pygmoid.

We are all Black Africans regardless of our phenotype or subclades of the E haplogroup that unites us all.

Ethiopoid are considered Black Africans and their e1b Somalid haplgroup found among Europeans, African admixture.

I agree that Ethiopoid are not Congoid, the same applies for Capoid. We are still Black Africans.

Ethiopoid are not Caucasians at AT ALL even if they have intermixed and intermarried with Europeans and Western Asians for thousands of years.

Unmixed Ethiopoids are Black Africans not Caucasians.

Their origin is in Africa, their genetic markers are Africans, their skin color is predominantly dark brown.

They are known as the elongated Black Africans with thin features. They are found in North-East Africa (the Tutsi of Rwanda and the Hima of Uganda) and Saharan Africa (like the Fulani and Tebou).

Stealing African history and divide and conquer Africans by inducting North-East and Saharan Africans into the extended Caucasian family are Eurocentric tacticts dating black to the 18C Europe.

No one is fooled.

Dark brown North Africa became lightger and lighter over time due to White settlements (Iberians and Vandals), White invasions (Romans and Greeks) and White slavery Barbary slaves, janissaries etc. and not the other way around.

Paul Gaffarel, a scientist of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.

The order of succession is now very difficult to determine. However, the Black race appears to be the first.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon. Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS

Level 5

#16233 May 22, 2013
Curious Me said

African-Americans and North Africans are in NO way the same,
and African-Americans in general are NOT, by even a ridiculously LOoooong SHOT, genetically made up of any even just figurative low percentage of Western sub-Saharan African(CONGOID/NÉGROÏD) genetic material, which could be considered comparable to the figurative "one drop" or even a creatively figurative "2-QUART" rule, for that matter.

Someone like myself might have a figurative "one prop" but it wouldn't be Western sub-Saharan African, anyway. It would not be any 'E1b' either, but 'E-M78', and I'm still considered a Caucasian.
Anyway, the particular type of 'E-M78' subclade or 'E-M81' subclade found in North Africa is simply not the same as that found in places like Somalia.

On top of those very great differences, in North Africa, the percentage of Caucasian DNA to the non-Negroïd 'E-M78'/'E-M81', when you include all mtDNA also, always comes to being more Caucasian than not, as an overall average.

Remember, we're talking AUTOSOMAL DNA, here.

In a very large general cross section of African-Americans the percentage of Western sub-Saharan African DNA as compared to their general percentage of Caucasian DNA is quite obviously overwhelmingly Western sub-Saharan African genetic material or as I would say, Congoid/Negroïd.

No matter how much you try to fool yourself, we're not suddenly going to become so stúpid as to acquiesce to any of your horrendously inaccurate assertions, FÓÓL

KiloEcho replies

Stop being in denial and stop claiming Ethiopoids as Caucasians.

The etymology of the word Ethiop says it all; they are Black Africans or individuals with burnt faces.

Black Africans are are categorized by Western scientists into Congoid, Ethiopoid, Nilotid, Capoid and Pygmoid.

We are all Black Africans regardless of our phenotype or subclades of the E haplogroup that unites us all.

Ethiopoid are considered Black Africans and their e1b Somalid haplgroup found among Europeans, African admixture.

I agree that Ethiopoid are not Congoid, the same applies for Capoid. We are still Black Africans.

Ethiopoid are not Caucasians at AT ALL even if they have intermixed and intermarried with Europeans and Western Asians for thousands of years.

Their origin is in Africa, their genetic markers are Africans, their skin color is predominantly dark brown.

They are known as the elongated Black Africans with thin features. They are found in North-East Africa (the Tutsi of Rwanda and the Hima of Uganda) and Saharan Africa (like the Fulani and Tebou).

Stealing African history and divide and conquer Africans by inducting North-East and Saharan Africans into the extended Caucasian family are Eurocentric tacticts dating black to the 18C Europe.

No one is fooled.

Dark brown North Africa became lightger and lighter over time due to White settlements (Iberians and Vandals), White invasions (Romans and Greeks) and White slavery Barbary slaves, janissaries etc. and not the other way around.

Paul Gaffarel, a scientist of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.

The order of succession is now very difficult to determine. However, the Black race appears to be the first.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon. Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS

Level 5

#16234 May 22, 2013
So sorry for the double posting
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#16235 May 22, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
KiloEcho replies
No one is fooled.
GOOD work...especially this....

" Stealing African history and divide and conquer Africans by inducting North-East and Saharan Africans into the extended Caucasian family are Eurocentric tacticts dating black to the 18C Europe."
motts

Colne, UK

#16236 May 22, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
So sorry for the double posting
Don't be sorry for telling the truth twice!!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16237 May 22, 2013
CuloHecho wrote:
HAH!

Am I supposed to be impressed by your ridiculous
'withering barrage' of absurdity!??

Stop being in denial and stop claiming Aethiopids as if they were 'E1b'/'E-M2' Negroïds like "the Tutsi of Rwanda and the Hima of Uganda" or Negroïds "like the Fulani and Tebou", FÓÓL.

They are NOT 'E1b' but a subclade of the NORTH AFRICAN 'E-M78',

The 'E-M78' haplogroup is NOT considered Somali but North African and 'E-M78' has been evolving by way of "genetic drift" for 4 to 5 times longer in North Africa than its meager history in Somalia of merely 4 to 5 kya.

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

Claiming Aethiopids as being genetically closer to Negroïds because of your absurd reference to the "etymology" of a mere LABEL is wholly irrational and stúpid.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#16238 May 22, 2013
Note: mathildas anthropology blog is racist. If you read her "mission statement" below it shows her as a racist in denial of Africa.

About me and my blog:
"I think… the ‘out of Africa’ theory of human evolution is somewhat inaccurate, even though the media seem to be all for it.

It’s not amazingly popular among anthropologists and geneticists (see blog for papers on that) although it’s repeatedly printed as the proven truth. I’ve got multiple DNA and anthropological studies that don’t support it."

You can't take anyone serious who uses her blog as a reference. Everything in her useless blog says NO....Hell NO to Africa.
Tam

London, UK

#16241 May 23, 2013
I am sick to death and tired of this stupid thread which has been going on for over 3 years now. I'm a black West African of the Serer ethnic group and I can tell you categorically no one gives a shit about Moors other than black Americans. My Serer ancestors used to treat the Moors as peasants, using them for the sole entertainment of the Serer kings, Serer nobility and the Serer masses. This practice is still true today (albeit to a lesser degree) as it was all those yester-years. Just take a look at this video and see how my people treat these stupid, lazy Moors.
SMH.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#16242 May 23, 2013
Tam wrote:
I am sick to death and tired of this stupid thread which has been going on for over 3 years now. I'm a black West African of the Serer ethnic group and I can tell you categorically no one gives a shit about Moors other than black Americans. My Serer ancestors used to treat the Moors as peasants, using them for the sole entertainment of the Serer kings, Serer nobility and the Serer masses. This practice is still true today (albeit to a lesser degree) as it was all those yester-years. Just take a look at this video and see how my people treat these stupid, lazy Moors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7_mQwGa5bI0XX SMH.
...ok, so WHO hasn't been a servant, peasant etc. at some point in time?? Tell us what the The Serer people did to stop the white French man from colonizing Senegal.
Tam

London, UK

#16243 May 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...ok, so WHO hasn't been a servant, peasant etc. at some point in time?? Tell us what the The Serer people did to stop the white French man from colonizing Senegal.
There were several wars between my ancestors and those frog eating bastards. One of them being the Battle of Logandeme http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Loga...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16244 May 23, 2013
trollstupid wrote:
Note: mathildas anthropology blog is racist. If you read her "mission statement" below it shows her as a racist in denial of Africa.
About me and my blog:
"I think… the ‘out of Africa’ theory of human evolution is somewhat inaccurate, even though the media seem to be all for it.
It’s not amazingly popular among anthropologists and geneticists (see blog for papers on that) although it’s repeatedly printed as the proven truth. I’ve got multiple DNA and anthropological studies that don’t support it."

We Caucasians ARE,

after all,

also PART NEANDERTHAL;

ARE WE NOT!?

•••

Anyway, I don't have to believe exactly as someone else in order to borrow some or most of their work.

The data that I have seen coming from her blog, so far, has NOT had the effect of disagreeing with the basic O.O.A.Exodus scenario, anyway.

So, unless you can show some MAJOR way in which that blog really does attempt to go COMPLETELY against the O.O.A.Exodus scenario,

you ARE just full of shít.

In truth, however, "Aethiopid", is NOT considered as one of the MAJOR genetic classifications for the simple reason that they are, that they are so very often mixed with either Caucasians or with Capoids, Negroïds, or Pygmoids, and the basic Aethiopid Hg is 'E-M78'+'M'mtDNA or 'L3'mtDNA.

Mathilda's little chart, however, doesn't group Ethiopians with Caucasoids, but merely and logically places them DISTANCED from what she basically refers to as "TRUE NEGROÏDS", which is what legitimate anthropological reports also basically say, when referring to East Africans.

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v13/n7/ful...

"East Africans are more related to Eurasians than to other African populations.1, 2, 3"
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#16246 May 24, 2013
What a dumb phuch. Ethiopians don't have dam thing to do with Caucasians...except that they probably mutated from Ethiopians. only a retarded racist would say non-blacks / "euroasians" are related to East Africans.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#16247 May 24, 2013
Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There were several wars between my ancestors and those frog eating bastards. One of them being the Battle of Logandeme http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Loga...
you speak french and were colonized by the French.
Tam

London, UK

#16248 May 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you speak french and were colonized by the French.
You do know that the Serers are not only found in Senegal, but also in Gambia and Mauritania? Anyway as regards to colonisation, it is because of the Muslim tribes why the whole area was colonised by outsiders. Rather than working with the Serers (and other groups who do not follow the Abrahamic religions e.g. the Jolas), they tried to launch jihads against my Serer ancestors. This is why the colonisers respected and adored the Muslim more than they did the Serers (whom they regarded as pagans and wicked) and a severe threat to their so called "civilising mission". That's why the colonisers especially the dirty british in the Gambia were giving the muslims weapons (even though the Serers defeated their asses at the Battle of Fandane-Thiouthioune). By the time the Muslims wanted to work with the Serers and other non-Muslim tribes, the colonisers have done their wicked work. I'm not saying the same thing happened all over Africa, but in the Senegambia Region, the colonisation of the area was due to the muslims. However, nobody dares to utter the truth in fear of rocking the boat or not wanting to offend the muslims masses. The biggest muslim criminals in the world are gathered at Senegal (the Muslim Brotherhoods of Senegal).
Ilmu Batin

Paris, France

#16249 May 25, 2013
Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that the Serers are not only found in Senegal, but also in Gambia and Mauritania? Anyway as regards to colonisation, it is because of the Muslim tribes why the whole area was colonised by outsiders. Rather than working with the Serers (and other groups who do not follow the Abrahamic religions e.g. the Jolas), they tried to launch jihads against my Serer ancestors. This is why the colonisers respected and adored the Muslim more than they did the Serers (whom they regarded as pagans and wicked) and a severe threat to their so called "civilising mission". That's why the colonisers especially the dirty british in the Gambia were giving the muslims weapons (even though the Serers defeated their asses at the Battle of Fandane-Thiouthioune). By the time the Muslims wanted to work with the Serers and other non-Muslim tribes, the colonisers have done their wicked work. I'm not saying the same thing happened all over Africa, but in the Senegambia Region, the colonisation of the area was due to the muslims. However, nobody dares to utter the truth in fear of rocking the boat or not wanting to offend the muslims masses. The biggest muslim criminals in the world are gathered at Senegal (the Muslim Brotherhoods of Senegal).
What about Lat Dior Diop, Alboury Ndiaye or even Cheikh amadou bamba ( mourides are his followers)? It seems to me that they fought the French and were all Muslims ?
motts

Colne, UK

#16250 May 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
What a dumb phuch. Ethiopians don't have dam thing to do with Caucasians...except that they probably mutated from Ethiopians. only a retarded racist would say non-blacks / "euroasians" are related to East Africans.
'Caucasian' is his favourite word. This word is only used by those who are not WHITE and want to be grouped with them.
Northern Europeans..'the true WHITES hate the term with a vengeance and I have never heard anyone here use it. Some indians, latinos etc use it because it groups them with WHITE people who totally want nothing to do with them.

Conversely, Euronut scholars use it to claim other civilisations, They simply reverse the one-drop rule

The problem with 'Vacuous Me' is this: He claims Spanish ancestry, so therefore he has to make the Moors 'Caucasian' because the Moors ruled Spain; He also claims to be part Ethiopian so he has to make them caucasian also. Talk about living a lie!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16251 May 25, 2013
trollstupid wrote:
Your statement makes no logical sense at all and has nothing to do with anything that I have assreted, FÓÓL.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16252 May 25, 2013
*asserted*

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16253 May 25, 2013
moot wrote:
<quoted text>
'Caucasian' is his favourite word. This word is only used by those who are not WHITE and want to be grouped with them.
Northern Europeans..'the true WHITES hate the term with a vengeance and I have never heard anyone here use it. Some indians, latinos etc use it because it groups them with WHITE people who totally want nothing to do with them.
Conversely, Euronut scholars use it to claim other civilisations, They simply reverse the one-drop rule
The problem with 'Vacuous Me' is this: He claims Spanish ancestry, so therefore he has to make the Moors 'Caucasian' because the Moors ruled Spain; He also claims to be part Ethiopian so he has to make them caucasian also. Talk about living a lie!
HAH!

You're out of your mind, FÓÓL.

Most or ALL of the people(mørøns) with which YOU would ever come into contact, as friends of yours, probably wouldn't know their áss from a hole in the ground, and the same can be said of the Anglo racists with whom you may have entangled.

This is an anthropological discussion and serious minded anthropologists involved in the types of discussions to which I have referred are overwhelmingly prone to using the 'Caucasian' descriptor over the pathetically 'Politically Correct' yet technically inept "White" descriptor, MØRØN.
Tam

London, UK

#16254 May 25, 2013
Ilmu Batin wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Lat Dior Diop, Alboury Ndiaye or even Cheikh amadou bamba ( mourides are his followers)? It seems to me that they fought the French and were all Muslims ?
Lat Dior was fighting the French before he was a "Muslim" and I say Muslim with hesitation, because his conversion to islam by Maba Diakhou (who was pro-colonialist and was being armed by the british, and only decided to turn against them when the colonialist had no use for him) was a selfish strategy on his part to gain more support and arms from the muslims/ Maba. The same goes for Alboury (although he was probably more devout Muslim later on than Lat Dior). However, they initially wanted Maba's support that's why they allowed themselves to be converted. And as we all know, Maba decided to launch wars against the colonialists when they found no use for him. Maba himself was a hypocrite and have entered into secret treaties with the then British Governor in the Gambia (as well as Governor Darcey) for his own selfish reasons: for them to spear his village and not to raise it to the ground, as well as to to protect his son if ever the Serer kings or the French wants him for his wicked crimes (the treaty of Njiene). Maad a Sinig Kumba Ndoffene Famak Joof (the Serer king of Sine), who practiced Serer religion, was one of Senegambian leaders who tried to kicked the foreigners out of the area. But thanks to the jihads being launched against his kingdom by Maba and his ilk, he was made to confront two external forces : the Muslims and the colonialists. He defeated the Muslims at the Battle of Fandane-Thioughtione (where Maba was killed, Alboury and Lat Dior escaped with their lives). Inspite of that, he never actually hated the Muslims because he saw the colonialists as the greater enemy and directed most of his resources against them. Maba and his ilk on the other hand saw the Serers and other groups who do not follow the abrahamic religions as kafirs who should be islamized or killed. In fact, he was more interested in saving a French life than a Serer life, and in one of his stupid letters to the French, he told them he had nothing against them (the French) he is only interested in Islamising those pagans (the Serers) and if the muslims destroy any of their properties (French properties) during the jihads, he would re-compensate them. As for Cheikh Amadou Bamba Mbacke, he never launched war against the French or the British. He was a peaceful Muslim who only wanted to convert those who wanted to convert. He never launched wars against the Serer kingdoms either. In fact, it was a son of Lat Dior (a fellow Muslim) who tried incriminate him by accusing him of secretly piling weapons to launch a jihad against the french (which was untrue). Not a single Muslim leader/elder throughout the Senegambia Region came to his defense when the French put him on trial. It took a Serer king (Maad a Sinig Kumba Ndoffene Fa Ndeb Joof) who practiced Serer religion, to tell the French to release him at once because the accusations levied on him are nothing but lies. This is why the Mbacke family still honour the Joof family to this day, in remembrance of that event. During his reign, Maad a Sinig Kumba Ndoffene Fa Ndeb Joof was one of the last remaining powerful kings throughout the region with all the powers of a king. Despised yet feared by the frog eating french. The colonisation of the area is down to the Muslims. Because they could not concede to the idea of working with their brother and sisters who practiced the religion of their forefathers. They were more prepared to work with foreigners than with the "pagans". By the time they decided to change their minds, it was too late. The damage has been done. The Senegambia region if we are to believe government statistics are predominantly Muslim (not to mention syncretization). These muslims do not want to know the truth because they cannot handle the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,685,758
Black History Month? 8 min Sarah 2nd Grade 12
Mr. Trump is RIGHT, N(EYE)GGERS (ALL OF THEM) d... 10 min Sarah 2nd Grade 2
Black men are weak and short and fat 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 6
White people need to have more kids and evolve 17 min Sarah 2nd Grade 29
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 28 min dreamhunk 37,829
BLACK KNIGHTS SNIPER ASSASSINS Is Here! Protect... (May '16) 39 min Sarah 2nd Grade 8
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 85
The white race will rise again 2 hr Gmoney 52
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 hr THX White Liege 31
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Jake 177
We wuz kangz 9 hr Harrisson 17
More from around the web