Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

moot wrote:
MUSEUMS KNOW WHAT THE MOORS LOOKED LIKE
You must drop in next time you are in Philadelphia. Lovely piece of work.
http://www.philamuseum.org/collections/perman...
This is one of my favourites. I wish I could pull some of those 'Morris moves.'
http://www.muenchner-stadtmuseum.de/en/muench...
Only a fool/EURONUT is afraid of truth, regardless of what that truth is, and only a fool lies even to themselves because they would rather trick themselves into believing a lie than to accept the truth that is right before their eyes.
MOOR = BLACK = TRUTH
CLASS DISMISSED
BÚLLSHÍT!!!

The following is what REAL Moroccan Berbers have to say about the Harratin Negros...

BLACK MOROCCAN SOLDIERS WERE CONSCRIPTED SLAVES:

http://www.dar-sirr.com/Sultan_Moulay_Ismail....

"When Mawlay al-Rashid's half-brother Mawlay Ismail b. al-Sharif al-Hassani (1672-1727) assumed power, he soon resolved the Makhzan’s depen­dence on unreliable tribal forces by substituting for them a professional black army ('Abid); the 'Abid were made to swear allegiance to their Sultan using al-Bukhari's book, hence their name 'Abid al-Bukhari. This method of recruitment was by no means revo­lutionary, since it had already been adopted by Ahmad al-Mansur al-Sa’adi.But a dynasty's complete reliance on African troops to govern was certainly new. None­theless, the creation of the black slave army, was cer­tainly a 'coup de génie' in the Makhzan's efforts to assuage refractory tribes. With his new army, which by some exaggerated accounts reached 150,000 men, Mawlay Isma'il was able to reduce drastically the subversive influence of the Brotherhoods.

In spite of this he ran into serious opposition from the 'Ulama, particularly Fasis 'Ulama', concerning the legality of forced 'military slavery.' The point of dispute was the compulsory incorporation into the 'Abid army of Moroccan subjects who happened to be of negroïd ancestry (Harratin).

The 'Ulama' argued that any subject whose slave status could not be lawfully demonstrated could not be impressed into the Diwan of 'Abid.

Mawlay Isma'il never fully reconciled the 'Ulama' to his views. As Commander of the Faithful (Amir al-Muminin), legitimized by his 'natural' as well as 'earned' Baraka, Mawlay Ismail exhibited an uncompromising devotion. He made it a point to remind his subjects of his moral superiority by an ostentatious display of religiosity at his court in Meknes ("the exemplary center"), reminiscent of the later 'Abbasid period. It was designed to project a daunting image of a cosmic order personified in the Sultan."
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
They even tried to claim South Africa years ago; That one didn't work out neither.
The trolls are paying MOOR attention to my classes.
Class is in session .....when the racist, troll name-calling persists.......game over. Done & dusted, You win.

And now a word from the one man trolls HATE to see in this thread

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
They even tried to claim South Africa years ago; That one didn't work out neither.
N.Africa, Egypt, Sudan, Mali, South Africa years ago etc. it's open season on Africa.

They wanna whittle Africa down to (I'm coining a new racist phrase they will soon be using) "sub-central Africa" and turn around, 50-100yrs. from now...... and say everything outside "sub-central Africa" is quote indigenous UN-qoute to whites / "euro-arab-asians".
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Class is in session .....when the racist, troll name-calling persists.......game over. Done & dusted, You win.
We won the argument on this thread long ago. You are right, when the name calling starts, that's the psychological meltdown. It happens when they can't brainwash anyone into believing their SCIENCE FICTION.

The difference between us and LE TROLLS is that we have a superior attitude and a superior state of mind, because we don't abuse people for disagreeing with us. They can't handle people who don't agree with them which means they are not secure in their 'Science fiction knowledge'

My 'classes' are mostly intended for people browsing through to look at the evidence for themselves if they don't agree so be it. I also post them to see the trolls in denial when faced with FACTS.

Amusing to say the least.
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Here we go!!

THE BLACK MOORISH SULTAN OF MOROCCO

Moulay al-Rashid (1631-1672)(Arabic:&#1605; &#1608;&#1604;&#15 75;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 85;&#1588;&#1610;& #1583;) was Sultan of Morocco from 1666 to 1672.
Mawlaay or Moulay al-Rashid is called the founder of the Alaouite Dynasty.

this is how Mulay al-Rashid was described at the time: "He is of middle size; his face is long and thin; his beard, forked and white, his color, almost black with a white mark near the nose" - Abbé Busnot, Histoire de Regne de Mouley Ismael, Roven, 1714

http://moorishpac.com/moulay-al-rashid-sultan...

http://www.aucklandartgallery.com/the-collect...
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

MOOR = BLACK AFRICAN

"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).

Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).

"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

BLACK MOORISH ROYALTY IN EUROPE

Take a look at the first Duke of Florence..
Alessandro de' Medici (1511-37) of Black Moorish descent or should we say 'Moorish descent' as the 'Moors' were BLACK.
The Medici, an Italian family of merchants, bankers, rulers, patrons and collectors, dominated the political and cultural life of Florence from the 15th century to the mid 18th century.
So even after the Moors were defeated they were still held in high regard all over Europe in many royal families.

http://www.google.co.uk/search...

Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black MOORISH branch of the Portuguese Royal House.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/roots/2004/02/black...
Scroll down and see here in England they can admit that Black Moors were part of royalty.

“The suggestion that Queen Charlotte was black implies that her granddaughter (Queen Victoria) and her great-great-great-great-grandd aughter (Queen Elizabeth II) had African forebears. Perhaps, instead of just being a boring bunch of semi-inbred white stiffs, our royal family becomes much more interesting.”(The Guardian, March 12, 2009)
The Guardian newspaper and the BBC are definitely not afrocentric.
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

CLASS DISMISSED
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
We won the argument on this thread long ago. You are right, when the name calling starts, that's the psychological meltdown. It happens when they can't brainwash anyone into believing their SCIENCE FICTION.
The difference between us and LE TROLLS is that we have a superior attitude and a superior state of mind, because we don't abuse people for disagreeing with us. They can't handle people who don't agree with them which means they are not secure in their 'Science fiction knowledge'
My 'classes' are mostly intended for people browsing through to look at the evidence for themselves if they don't agree so be it. I also post them to see the trolls in denial when faced with FACTS.
Exactly...I've also stated that I don't care if PPL. disagree with me. So be it. I put info. here for PPL. to draw their conclusions.
I said it repeatedly...I'm not here to digress into some ignorant, name-calling debate when someone disagrees with me. If I can get something positive from you and others, great and vice versa. If not, no worries.

What I find funny is when trolls try so hard and get so mad. It must not be true. What did Shakespeare say.." the Lady doth protests too much,methinks..."? OR should we say...." the Lady doth protests too much IN THE AA FORUM, methinks..."?....LOL
Jake

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

motts wrote:
BLACK MOORISH ROYALTY IN EUROPE
Take a look at the first Duke of Florence..
Alessandro de' Medici (1511-37) of Black Moorish descent or should we say 'Moorish descent' as the 'Moors' were BLACK.
The Medici, an Italian family of merchants, bankers, rulers, patrons and collectors, dominated the political and cultural life of Florence from the 15th century to the mid 18th century.
So even after the Moors were defeated they were still held in high regard all over Europe in many royal families.
http://www.google.co.uk/search ?
q=Alessandro+de+Medici&hl= en&client=
Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black MOORISH branch of the Portuguese RoyalHouse.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres ?
_charlotte.%3Du&zoom=1 &q=Margarita+de+Castro+ &ved=0CEUQ9QEwBg&dur=4 109
http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/roots/2004/02/black...
Scroll down and see here in England they can admit that Black Moors were part of royalty.
“The suggestion that Queen Charlotte was black implies that her granddaughter (Queen Victoria) and her great-great-great-great-grandd aughter (Queen Elizabeth II) had African forebears. Perhaps, instead of just being a boring bunch of semi-inbred white stiffs, our royal family becomes much more interesting.”(The Guardian, March 12, 2009)
The Guardian newspaper and the BBC are definitely not afrocentric.
Says the worthless knee grow slave descendant while living in a White people's country cause your knee grow homelands in undeveloped Aperica are as sh8tlands as they were when our white ancestors found your black ancestors swinging from jungle trees. 

Our European Royals did not intermix with you inferior Blacks, g roid, even 
though you want to claim our Superior White European Royalty had no use for you blacks other then to sell your black ancestors as slaves, they did not produce heirs to our European royal houses with you g roids cause they viewed you as inferior Sub Humans who looked closer to primates then humans. 

Our Royal European families were enslaving your g roid ancestors cause they viewed you as subhuman, they were not intermixing their royal European HUMAN blood lines with you subhumans less evolved types. They got rich off of selling your black ancestors as slave because you slave animals. The Medici Family were not knee grows, they were white and humans. 
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cosimo_di ...(Bronzino).jpg

Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was NOT the directly descendedair any black moorish branch of the Portuguese Royal House, cause NO European family intermixed with you blacks. This lie is promoted by g roids like you who live in OUR WHITE Nations because you are too ashamed to claim your black Aperican ancestors since you have accomplished nothing to offer developed societies so you claim OUR European SUPERIOR ancestors instead of your inferior Neolithic black ancestors. Queen Charlotte was WHITE, she had NO black bloodlines, she had pure human GERMANIC bloodlines, as did all our royals, her features were human fair lovely skin, fair hair and beautiful blue eyes, she did not look like any Sheboonie, she was a human a white Queen who was selling your black ancestors as slaves cause she viewed you all as subhumans.

Now tell us how many of you blacks drowned at sea like rats trying to reach our White Modern Deceloped Nations today, g roid living in White people country instead of your undeveloped 3rd world Blacksh8tlands. lol
Jake

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

motts wrote:
CLASS DISMISSED
Says the g roid while living in a WHITE modern developed country instead of your undeveloped sh8tlands in Aperica. That is no "expert", that is an inferior freeloading knee grow like you living in a White peoples Modern Developed Country instead of your 3rd World Undeveloped Sh8tlands in Aperica. Meanwhile your g roid "bros" continue to live like undeveloped primitives in your black homelands walking around in rags and carrying sticks like Neolithics. lol
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/15/art...

Now tell us how many of you g roids drowned today trying to reach our White Modern Developed Nations. hahaha! The sea full of dead g roids! Priceless! lol

"Black Africans died at Mediterranean Sea during voyage to Europe
Africans were riding a boat and died of dehydration during their 15-day trip.
Within a few days the inflatable boat was punctured and air started to leak out. There was no water onboard and people started to die from dehydration within days, he added. Over half of the deceased were said to have come from Eritrea."
Jake

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

motts wrote:
Here we go!!
THE BLACK MOORISH SULTAN OF MOROCCO
Moulay al-Rashid (1631-1672)(Arabic:&#1605; &#1608;&#1604;&#15 75;&#1610; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 85;&#1588;&#1610;& #1583;) was Sultan of Morocco from 1666 to 1672.
Mawlaay or Moulay al-Rashid is called the founder of the Alaouite Dynasty.
this is how Mulay al-Rashid was described at the time: "He is of middle size; his face is long and thin; his beard, forked and white, his color, almost black with a white mark near the nose" - Abbé Busnot, Histoire de Regne de Mouley Ismael, Roven, 1714
http://moorishpac.com/moulay-al-rashid-sultan...
http://www.aucklandartgallery.com/the-collect...
Hahahaha!!! Look at that TOWELHEAD Ape!! OMG! Too funny!! Hahaha aha!! Look at that g roid in that pic wearing dresses and looking like they are ancient primitives desert rats living in the Aperican desert in sandhuts!! lol! No wonder your knee grows drown like rats trying to reach our White Modern Developed Nations! lol That pic proves what I have been always saying, the modern ages has passed you g roids right by. lol 

Hey freeloading g roid, why don't you go live with those dress wearing primitive g roids in your undeveloped 3rd world sh8thomelands in Aperica 
with their low primitive standards of living among the jungles and desert sands instead of living in Our White modern developed countries where the white men can provide you gorilllaz with white men's higher living modern standards. lol! Don't tell us, we already know, because White people and our White Developed Nations have always been Superior to your Inferior Black Undeveloped Homelands, ape. lol!

Hahahaha!!! g roid continue to live like undeveloped primitives in your black homelands walking around in rags and carrying sticks like Neolithics. lol
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/15/art...

Now tell us how many of you g roids drowned today trying to reach our White Modern Developed Nations. hahaha! The sea full of dead g roids! Priceless! lol

"Black Africans died at Mediterranean Sea during voyage to Europe
Africans were riding a boat and died of dehydration during their 15-day trip.
Within a few days the inflatable boat was punctured and air started to leak out. There was no water onboard and people started to die from dehydration within days, he added. Over half of the deceased were said to have come from Eritrea."
Jake

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

motts wrote:
<quoted text>
My 'classes' are mostly intended for people browsing through to look at the evidence for themselves if they don't agree so be it. I also po. the trolls in denial when faced with FACTS.
The only thing you "won" is the hypocrite ape award. Yeah we can see that your ungrateful g roidass is STILL in our White Privilege Western Developed Nations instead of your 3rd World Undeveloped Black Sh8tland Nations. Hypocritical knee grow.
You Damn knee grows complain about white people but we don't see you flocking to your undeveloped 3rd world sh8thome lands in Aperica. Damn hypocrites.
Come talk to us when you aren't living in our White Modern Developed Nations but in your homelands in Aperica, free loading g roid.
dreamhunk

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you "won" is the hypocrite ape award. Yeah we can see that your ungrateful g roidass is STILL in our White Privilege Western Developed Nations instead of your 3rd World Undeveloped Black Sh8tland Nations. Hypocritical knee grow.
You Damn knee grows complain about white people but we don't see you flocking to your undeveloped 3rd world sh8thome lands in Aperica. Damn hypocrites.
Come talk to us when you aren't living in our White Modern Developed Nations but in your homelands in Aperica, free loading g roid.
A Native American Confronts Protesters on Illegal Immigration

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jake

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

dreamhunk wrote:
<quoted text>
A Native American Confronts Protesters on Illegal Immigration
"dreamhunk"?!?!? Hahahahahaha!! Your username stinks of ph a ggatory!! LoL! Go back to your undeveloped 3rd world sh8thomelands in Aperica, Collins....but we know you won't cause your freeloading g roidass loves our White Modern Developed Nations with the higher lifestyle that YT can provide you over the undeveloped sh8tlands you'd find in your black homelands of Aperica. Who would give us Our Superior White Moden Developed Nations....For the undeveloped sh8tlands in YOUR inferior black Undeveloped Homelands, lol look at these undeveloped g roids in Aperica asking our White Western Nations support. lol
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

No TROLLS in 21 hours!! Unbelievable!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

motts wrote:
I guess they know what'up now don't they ?

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

LOL at Afronazi rhetoric.

You talk like politicians.

But how about this:

EVIDENCE!!!

Yeah, that word scares y'all!

You know, like the evidence proving that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years... about which evidence you've been unable to say a thing.

Explain please why remains 12k yrs old from Taforalt had 100% Eurasian DNA, eh?

Right... you cannot deal with that, so post some more of your endless BS.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

moot wrote:
HAH!

You and "trollstupid" are the biggest trolls ever, FÓÓL.
motts

Cirencester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

motts wrote:
Trolls are like Manchester buses; You don't see any for a while, then you get two at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••