the moors were black africans not ara...
motts

Colne, UK

#15380 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
I'm sure this guy can prove who the Moors were
http://www.google.com/url...
____
MOORS are predominantly Black....even racist hollywood good that one right.
I was trying to figure out who is smarter; No! I mean who is more imbecilic..'Vacuous Me' or 'Jake'. I'm thinking 'Jake', but it's a tough one. This could go either way. What do you think?
motts

Colne, UK

#15381 Apr 23, 2013
THE TROLLS CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! LOVE IT!

Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black moorish branch of the Portuguese Royal House.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/roots/2004/02/black...
Scroll down and see here in England they can admit that Black Moors were part of royalty.

“The suggestion that Queen Charlotte was black implies that her granddaughter (Queen Victoria) and her great-great-great-great-grandd aughter (Queen Elizabeth II) had African forebears. Perhaps, instead of just being a boring bunch of semi-inbred white stiffs, our royal family becomes much more interesting.”(The Guardian, March 12, 2009)
The Guardian newspaper and the BBC are definitely not afrocentric.

Now here's the question I pose to the EURONUTS. If Black Moors were the worthless slaves they claim they were, why are they married to European royalty?
motts

Colne, UK

#15382 Apr 23, 2013
The trolls can never explain this dish LOL!

Moros_y_Cristianos or Moors and Christians.
AKA.. BLACK BEANS and WHITE RICE!!

The SPANISH people of Valencia just love it!! It's part of their BLACK ROOTS!!

motts

Colne, UK

#15383 Apr 23, 2013
Take a look at the first Duke of Florence..
Alessandro de' Medici (1511-37) of Black Moorish descent or should we say 'Moorish descent' as the 'Moors' were BLACK.
The Medici, an Italian family of merchants, bankers, rulers, patrons and collectors, dominated the political and cultural life of Florence from the 15th century to the mid 18th century.
So even after the Moors were defeated they were still held in high regard all over Europe in many royal families.

http://www.google.co.uk/search...
motts

Colne, UK

#15384 Apr 23, 2013
COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THE MOORS WERE BLACK AFRICANS

"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).

Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).

"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.
Jake

Ardsley, NY

#15386 Apr 23, 2013
motts wrote:
Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black moorish branch of the Portuguese Royal House.
6tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Marg arita+de+Castro+y+Sousa&us g=__VKEABGLlF-Yt1oAmBM70L5Fr3G E=&docid=5XiiXZ4rKOrw5M &sa=X&ei=PyF1UZieN-qm0 QXb94DIAg&ved=0CEUQ9QEwBg &dur=4109
Scroll down and see here in England they can admit that Black Moors were part of royalty.
“The suggestion that Queen Charlotte was black implies that hergranddaughter (Queen Victoria) and her great-great-great-great-grandd aughter (Queen Elizabeth II) had African forebears. Perhaps, instead of just being a boring bunch of semi-inbred white stiffs, our royal family becomes much more interesting.”(The Guardian, March 12, 2009)
Now here's the question I pose to the EURONUTS. If Black Moors were the worthless slaves they claim they were, why are they married to European royalty?
That piece of trash was written by a g roid like you, gorilla, Alex pascall, another g roid living in YTs modern Developed Country instead of your ancestral homelands in Undeveloped Aperica where you still live in mud huts and live like you are in Neolithic times.

No wonder you try to claim our YT European royals, your Gorilla ancestors back in Aperica have contributed nothing to the human race and still live with flys flying in their mouths and drowning like rats while trying to reach Our YT Western Developed Nations. Queen Charolette was white, she was a fair skinned, blue eyes fair haired human, not a g roid who looked like a g orilla. European royalty did not enjoy any "black" Moors, the only use that European royalty had of you g roids is to use you as servants and as slave animals, none of them were g roids and they all were humans, in other words YTs. Our European royals are well documented in viewing your g roid ancestors as Sub Humans, that's why it was easy for them to enslave you blacks and use as slave animals that you are. Now I wonder how many more of your g roid "bros" drowned today trying to reach our YT modern Developed countries from your undeveloped Sub Saharan Aperican homelands.:p

More than 1,500 black Africans drown or go missing trying to cross the Mediterranean 
""Libyan coastguards informed UNHCR that 15 dead bodies, all identified as Somali, were found washed up on the beaches [of Libya] last week, including 12 women, two men and a baby girl. On Sunday, three more bodies were recovered," Wilkes said. It was later confirmed that all those who drowned were Somali residents of the makeshift site in Tripoli known as the Railway Project."
Jake

Ardsley, NY

#15387 Apr 23, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how these trolls are so in denial LOL! They find a plaster for every sore but they're still bleeding!!
Vacuous Me and Jeff know more about British Royals than the English themselves LOL!
I don't want to disrespect your country, but America has committed crimes in their education system by brainwashing people like 'Vacuous Me' and his sidekick 'Jake'.
We have to pity them to some extent and also laugh at their denials when faced with facts. Pure comedy LOL!
You are not English and neither is the g roid who wrote that piece of fiction, your g roidass continues to live in YTs modern developed country instead of your inferior undeveloped Apehome lands proven the YT race as the superior race and you the least evolved of all races since you have done zero to contribute to the human races evolution into modern societies, that why you keep trying to claim our European history because your Aperican ancestors are still primitives living in Aperica in mud huts.

The fact that you g roids drown like rats trying to reach YTs superior advanced modern Developed Countries and the fact that you continue to live in YTs modern developed countries proves YTs are the superior race, you inferior gorilla. Wonder how many more of your g roid "bros" have died today trying to reach YTs modern Developed countries from your undeveloped Sub Sahara Aperican homelands today.:p
Jake

Ardsley, NY

#15388 Apr 23, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to figure out who is smarter; No! I mean who is more imbecilic..'Vacuous Me' or 'Jake'. I'm thinking 'Jake', but it's a tough one. This could go either way. What do you think?
Says the g roid living in YTs modern developed nations instead of his own ancestral homelands in undeveloped Sub Sahara Aperica where your monkey kids become food for vultures cause you gorillas can't even feed yourselves. Here is your legacy, g roid. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How many of your g roid "bros" drowned like rats trying to reach YTs modern developed nations today from your undeveloped sh8tlands in Sub Sahara Aperica, g roid. lol
http://www.google.com/search...

Black Africans died at Mediterranean Sea during voyage to Europe
Africans were riding a boat and died of dehydration during their 15-day trip.
Within a few days the inflatable boat was punctured and air started to leak out. There was no water onboard and people started to die from dehydration within days, he added. Over half of the deceased were said to have come from Eritrea.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Melbourne, Australia

#15389 Apr 23, 2013
The Moors were Berbers. The Berbers, Somalis and Ethiopians are same group and have same genetic and are indeed black men. We are also the ancient Egyptians and we were known as North Egypt...while South Egypt were the Nubians present day South Sudan....Dinka people and others of similar genes.

The Moors were no Arabs but when the Moors conquered Spain (al Andaluz), the later transferred the power to Arabs because the Moors were like the army and generals.

The Arabs became drunk heads and wasted people and the Christians gained power against them. The Arabs fled to the Moors for help but the Moors chopped their heads because they were all drunk.
Jake

Ardsley, NY

#15390 Apr 23, 2013
motts wrote:
The trolls can never explain this dish LOL!
Moros_y_Cristianos or Moors and Christians.
AKA.. BLACK BEANS and WHITE RICE!!
The SPANISH people of Valencia just love it!! It's part of their BLACK ROOTS!!
oILWEbkeDg30jzhRbM8ilf6hpXw= &docid=QqgPqKeKAeHqaM& sa=X&ei=k1DHUPuWBoWr0AXt14 DYBA&ved=0CEEQ9QEwAQ&d ur=1033
Spanish people do not have g roid blood, if they did then they would look like you gorillas and live in mud huts looking like they just stepped out of Neolithic times while their kids became food for the vultures.

Spanish are Europeans with advanced developed modern YT country that you g roids drown like rats to try and reach from your undeveloped sh8tlands in Aperica. Hahaha! Wonder how many more g roids are going to drown today, making the Med Sea their grave. lol

Black Africans died at Mediterranean Sea during voyage to Europe
Within a few days the inflatable boat was punctured and air started to leak out. There was no water onboard and people started to die from dehydration within days, he added. Over half of the deceased were said to have come from Eritrea."
Jake

Ardsley, NY

#15391 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
I'm sure this guy can prove who the Moors were
http://www.google.com/url...
____
MOORS are predominantly Black....even racist hollywood good that one right.
Hey g roid, is this your gorilla momma holding? 

Damn! The likeness between you g roids and gorillas is just amazing. This proves you g roids are the least evolved of all races and that you are closer to primates.
Ilmu Batin

Paris, France

#15392 Apr 23, 2013
motts wrote:
COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THE MOORS WERE BLACK AFRICANS
"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).
 Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).
"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.
100 % correct BUT the story of the zanj must be revisited... Because European scholars used All Tabari's work " Tarikh al Rusul wa al Muluk", but NOWHERE Tabari says that they were slaves...
We should have a look at this apparent lie...because once again Europeans, Turks, Slavs constituted the biggest slave population from the 7th to 18 the century...How can they explain so much black "slaves" in Irak ?( please note that many blacks in Iraq are ancient Arabs as shown by Caussin de Perceval...)
Tabari says that the ZANJS controlled 6 wealthy towns, and the Abbasid ( negrophobic) tried to control these towns and this is the reason of the rebellion...Plus the leader of this ZANJ rebellion was an Arab ( black ?) Called Ali in Muhammad ( a cherif or descendant of the prophet)...An Arab leading a black "slave revolt" ????? I say this is BS and we should have a closer look at this story by reading directly Il Tabari...
Jake

Ardsley, NY

#15393 Apr 23, 2013
Ilmu Batin wrote:
<quoted text>
100 % correct BUT the story of the zanj must be revisited... Because European scholars used All Tabari's work " Tarikh al Rusul wa al Muluk", but NOWHERE Tabari says that they were slaves...
We should have a look at this apparent lie...because once again Europeans, Turks, Slavs constituted the biggest slave population from the 7th to 18 the century...How can they explain so much black "slaves" in Irak ?( please note that many blacks in Iraq are ancient Arabs as shown by Caussin de Perceval...)
Tabari says that the ZANJS controlled 6 wealthy towns, and the Abbasid negrophobic) tried to control these towns and this is the reason of the rebellion...Plus the leader of this ZANJ rebellion was an Arab ( black ?) Called Ali in Muhammad ( a cherif or descendant of the prophet)...An Arab leading a black "slave revolt" ????? I say this is BS and we should have
a closer look at this story by reading directly Il Tabari...
Oh look another G roid living in the White Men's Modern Developed Western Nations instead of his Undeveloped G roid sh8tland homelands in APErica. How many of your gorilla kids have become food for vultures today, gorilla? lol

And How many of your g roid "bros" drowned like rats to reach The White Men's modern developed Western nations today from your undeveloped sh8tlands in Sub Sahara Aperica, you freeloading g roid living and smooching off of YTs modern developed nations in the west providing a higher advanced lifestyle to your Subhuman self by the white man in our Western Modern Developed Nations. lol

"Black Africans died at Mediterranean Sea during voyage to Europe
Within a few days the inflatable boat was punctured and air started to leak out. There was no water onboard and people started to die from dehydration within days, he added. Over half of the deceased were said to have come from Eritrea."

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15394 Apr 23, 2013
Somaliland3R wrote:
The Moors were Berbers. The Berbers, Somalis and Ethiopians are same group and have same genetic and are indeed black men. We are also the ancient Egyptians and we were known as North Egypt...while South Egypt were the Nubians present day South Sudan....Dinka people and others of similar genes.
The Moors were no Arabs but when the Moors conquered Spain (al Andaluz), the later transferred the power to Arabs because the Moors were like the army and generals.
The Arabs became drunk heads and wasted people and the Christians gained power against them. The Arabs fled to the Moors for help but the Moors chopped their heads because they were all drunk.
Wrong. Obviously you are just another lying Muzslime.

The Berbers are predominantly of Eurasian ancestry and have been for 30,000 years.

Stop trying to steal their history.

Arabs as well as Islam should be removed from the Maghreb.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#15395 Apr 23, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional and full of crap, but that isn't my point in this post. What I want to know is WHY do you dumb$hits answer the racist krakkka Jake? He is going to say NOTHING but groids groids groids forever. Send him to me... you know how I love to re-educate racists...
You morons deserve Jake on your case, though, because you are so busy claiming other peoples' civilizations you can't bother defending REAL African history and civilization. Jake says, "Groids did nothing," and you're too busy claiming the Hebrews, Olmecs, Chinese, Vikings, Spartans and Choctaw to even deal with his BS. So just ignore him since you don't know enough about Africa to argue with him. Dumbasses.
LOL...

Gee, and I was thinking I was the only one who noticed that.

These racists say all types of stuff about Africa, and they could give sh9t.

Just don't saying anything about the Olmecs and the Moors not being Black.

That's blasphemy.

Notice how Jake always responds to them with that groid stuff to their incessant Europe-obsessed nonsense, but he never responds to me, even when I respond to him.

Telling.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#15396 Apr 23, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
good question. They are both troll, racists imbeciles. However,'Vacuous Me' will try to cloak his racist behavior with dubious, linked data (linked data none the less, is always the best rule to follow here). At least he tries to pretend he's educated (but he shows repeated meltdown, troll loser, name-calling behavior when he's not winning a argument or when he can't get PPL. to agree with him). For those reasons, you never be able to reason with him.

'Jake', on the other hand is a level 1, ignorant, uneducated, KKK, "stormfront" racist, who hates Africans and will try constantly to show them in the very worst light possible. He's agenda is NOT to share ideas, be positive, rather he's here to overtly, troll and display unrelenting hatred of Africans.

So HE IS the most evil. I give him a decided edge. He definitely beats 'Vacuous Me' to "the finish-line of racial hatred" toward Africans the world over. He is a troll who should not be fed.
Ilmu Batin

Paris, France

#15397 Apr 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>

Arabs as well as Islam should be removed from the Maghreb.
Very few Arabs in North Africa, most of them are Berbers who accepted islam. They can't understand Arabic except when they learn it, and Arabs of Arabia despised them...Now I can't understand your attack against Islam...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15399 Apr 23, 2013
Ilmu Batin wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few Arabs in North Africa, most of them are Berbers who accepted islam. They can't understand Arabic except when they learn it, and Arabs of Arabia despised them...Now I can't understand your attack against Islam...
Indeed the % of actual Arabs in the Maghreb is low. They imposed their cultural identity (they call it “the Arab Maghreb”), their language, and their stinking religion which is nothing but the handmaiden of their imperialism, analogous to the Catholicism the Spanish forced down the throats of Native Americans.

That's the problem with Islam.

The Berbers once had many Jews living among them and they had very good relations. Even now as Muslims many Berbers are attempting to establish a relationship with Israel. Yet, the Arab elites of the Maghreb cannot permit this, why is that? They have the right to tell the Berbers what to do because the Koran tells them to hate Jews?

That's the problem with Islam.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15400 Apr 23, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
good question. They are both troll, racists imbeciles. However,'Vacuous Me' will try to cloak his racist behavior with dubious, linked data (linked data none the less, is always the best rule to follow here). At least he tries to pretend he's educated (but he shows repeated meltdown, troll loser, name-calling behavior when he's not winning a argument or when he can't get PPL. to agree with him). For those reasons, you never be able to reason with him.
'Jake', on the other hand is a level 1, ignorant, uneducated, KKK, "stormfront" racist, who hates Africans and will try constantly to show them in the very worst light possible. He's agenda is NOT to share ideas, be positive, rather he's here to overtly, troll and display unrelenting hatred of Africans.
So HE IS the most evil. I give him a decided edge. He definitely beats 'Vacuous Me' to "the finish-line of racial hatred" toward Africans the world over. He is a troll who should not be fed.
Well I won't defend Curious' use of the term “jiggadeeboo”, but I hardly think he's motivated by much racism. But the point is that his links are far from dubious, he is presenting valid scientific data, and his conclusions are invariably correct.

Jake, yes, you are correct about that one.

Either Curious, Bakari, or me could intelligently discuss AFRICAN (you know, that big continent south of Europe?) civilizations and cultures but you'd rather throw tantrums about the idiot Jake and exchange ethnic insults, or I mean racist insults, since none of you speak of any CULTURE which would be ethnic... anyway, where was I, you idiots make my head spin.

Oh right Jake and you Afronazis pissing on each other. And indeed in many ways you are on his level. You express it in better English and more intellectually, but it's the same old racism.

Same $hit in differently colored bags.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#15401 Apr 23, 2013
motts wrote:
“The suggestion that Queen Charlotte was black implies that her granddaughter (Queen Victoria) and her great-great-great-great-grandd aughter (Queen Elizabeth II) had African forebears. Perhaps, instead of just being a boring bunch of semi-inbred white stiffs, our royal family becomes much more interesting.”(The Guardian, March 12, 2009)
If you study UK and Irish ancient history, you will find a Moorish
presence from long ago. Here's Saint Columba.
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1658606/homepage...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OG3i1o1f67E/RmTu7Lp...

Also, The Kartha Hadasians, the Kemitians, were all described as Maures by the ancient Greeks. These PPL. extracted tin from Irelons
__

This is the pic they don't like to show
http://www.essaysbyekowa.com/Black%2013.jpg
_____

I didn't know Shirley Bassey was Welsh...ummm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 21 min sbt 72
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 45 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 49 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 53 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web