the moors were black africans not ara...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15210 Apr 17, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass g roid there never was any g roids who first settled Europe, Euripe has always been the homeland of us YTs that is why it is an advanced Developed Western region while your g roids homelands in Aperica are still undeveloped sh8tlands. Neither did Germany ever view your g roid APELands lands as our "homeland", sorry but our homelands were never jungles. Neither do we YTs carry any of your g roid bloodlines or DNA, we are humans while you g roids are SUBHUMANS. You are the suppose "oldest" if all races that means you are the least evolved of all races that is why you are the closest to APES and why you look so much like gorillas, and act so much like Neolithic apes. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M634oLOP2pgXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
 "You can try to put a gorilla=g roid in a suite but it still is a gorilla=g roid. You g roids were uncivilized primitives when our YT ancestors found you in the jungles and you are still uncivilized primitives in undeveloped Aperica. You monkeys can't even feed yourselves that's why g roids are dying of starvation in your Aperican homelands. Here is who you were and still are, gorilla.
Where do you get this crap?

Neolithic apes? Do you even know what the words mean?

You are agreeing with Afronazis with this "oldest race" bs. Wrong. That doesn't even make sense, if you understand evolution.

The Africans of whom you speak were mostly not in the jungle but in parkland or cleared areas for agriculture.

Look at a map of Africa showing ecological regions. Such as:
http://www.fao.org/docrep/004/Y1997E/y1997e12...

To you it's all groids and soids. You babble this stuff like an autistic child. Do you in fact have Asperger's?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#15211 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi said

"The" Moors? Moors in the Western Mediterranean could have been Berber, Arab or black.

There was no ethnic nor even racial unity among the people referred to as "Moors".

Look up "Haratin".
The Berbers, however, were not black, were of Eurasian type as the Maghreb has been for 30,000 years.

KiloEcho replies

ONLY Muslim "Moors" could have been Berbers whose skin color ranges from milk white to dark brown, Arab or Black Africans.

Pre-Muslim Moors were Black Africans of Hamitic stock.

Barros, stop being in denial

The original Moors looked no different from their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa, the so called elongated Africans with thin features.

All of them are Hamites. Ham epitomized blackness. His descendants can only be Black or part Black like the light skinned Amazigh who have distant (no so distant) Somali or Fulani ancestry.

Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire was a Moor and yet he was not a Berber, but an Egyptian from Thebes and he was black skinned.

Mauretania was known as the Land of the dark skinned by olive skinned and dark haired Romans and Greeks.

The swarty Romans and Greeks saw the Mauri as darker than they were and NOT EURASIANS AT ALL.

European countries with no history of black slavery or black colonies still use the word moor and its derivatives for Black Africans. The Polish use murzyn, the Greeks, mavros.

The word Haratin means a black slave, property of the light skinned Maures, the Bidane.

During their golden ages, the Moors were equal opportunity slavers, they enslaved both Blacks and Whites (Barbary slaves)

Those Haratin are the descendants of Black Africans captured or bought by the Bidane.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15212 Apr 17, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Sinajuavi said
"The" Moors? Moors in the Western Mediterranean could have been Berber, Arab or black.
There was no ethnic nor even racial unity among the people referred to as "Moors".
Look up "Haratin".
The Berbers, however, were not black, were of Eurasian type as the Maghreb has been for 30,000 years.
KiloEcho replies
ONLY Muslim "Moors" could have been Berbers whose skin color ranges from milk white to dark brown, Arab or Black Africans.
The original Moors looked no different from their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa, the so called elongated Africans with thin features.
All of them are Hamites. Ham epitomized blackness. His descendants can only be Black or part Black like the light skinned Amazigh who have distant (no so distant) Somali or Fulani ancestry.
Saint Maurice, the Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire was a Moor and yet he was not a Berber, but an Egyptian from Thebes and he was black skinned.
Mauretania was known as the Land of the dark skinned by olive skinned and dark haired Romans and Greeks.
The swarty Romans and Greeks saw the Mauri as darker than they were and NOT EURASIANS AT ALL.
European countries with no history of black slavery or black colonies still use the word moor and its derivatives for Black Africans. The Polish use murzyn, the Greeks, mavros.
The word Haratin means a black slave, property of the light skinned Maures, the Bidane.
During their golden ages, the Moors were equal opportunity slavers, they enslaved both Blacks and Whites (Barbary slaves)
Those Haratin are the descendants of Black Africans captured or bought by the Bidane.
The "Moors" in Mauritania are descendants of the black Moors. Most Moors, however, were Berbers, and we can see today by going to the Maghreb what the Berbers look like.

You are in denial of all the evidence confirming that the Maghreb has been Eurasian for 30,000 years. But there is nothing you can do about all that hard evidence.

Keep twisting and contorting, but most Moors in Iberia were not black.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#15213 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi said

The "Moors" in Mauritania are descendants of the black Moors. Most Moors, however, were Berbers, and we can see today by going to the Maghreb what the Berbers look like.

You are in denial of all the evidence confirming that the Maghreb has been Eurasian for 30,000 years. But there is nothing you can do about all that hard evidence.
Keep twisting and contorting, but most Moors in Iberia were not black

KiloEcho replies

You are lying about the Haratin.

They are not the descendants of the Black Moors who contributed to the Muslim Moorish Empire.

They are Black African slaves just like European slaves that the Moors bought or captured.

All European slaves of the Moors were freed; a large number of Black African slaves remained in bondage.

The Moorish conquest of Spain was achieved by a minority of Arab troops and a large majority of Muslim Black Africans known as Moors by ancient and medieval Europeans.

The original Moors were, indeed, Berbers.

The Berbers aka Amazigh people were, originally, a black skinned people of Hamitic extraction.

They looked no different than their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa from where they migrated to Northwestern Africa.

The Berbers were known as Libyans (&#923;&#943;&#946 ;&#965;&#949;&#962 ; or &#923;&#943;&#946; &#965;&#959;&#953; ) or Mazyes (&#924;&#940;&#950 ;&#965;&#949;&#962 ; or &#924;&#940;&#958; &#965;&#949;&#962; ; Mazaces in Latin) to the ancient Greeks. They were known under many other names to the Romans as Numidians, Mauri and Moors. The Egyptians called their western neighbors the Mashewsh.

Ham, HAVING BECOME BLACK because of a curse pronounced against him by his father, fled to the Maghrib to hide in shame....

Berber, son of Kesloudjim [Casluhim], ONE OF HIS DESCENDANTS, left numerous posterity in the Maghrib”).“What happened to the ancient Libyans? Chasing sources across the Sahara from Herodotus to Ibn Khaldun,” Journal of World History 14:4, 459–500.

Ilmu Batin

Épinay-sur-seine, France

#15214 Apr 17, 2013
I have been to Morocco, and Tunisia, met Mauritanians all over Africa, grew up with Algerians including Kabyles...Nowadays , North Africans can look Scandinavians ( Rif, or some Kabyles), mediterranean, very dark skinned or blacks (sahraouis or the blacks in Tindouf south Algeria)

The moors from 711 to 1492 ( fall of Granada) were whites, mulattoes and blacks. Eannes de Zurara described the 250 and something moors kidnapped by the Portuguese in Morocco around 1440 as such : whites, mulattoes, blacks ( see his chronicle of Guinea)

Still nowadays there are black and mulattoes Berbers in morocco...Ask to the scheluh of morocco ( grew up with some) they tell you proudly they are Berbers and their ancestors came from the east ( Soudan, Ethiopia etc)...

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15215 Apr 17, 2013
Prove the 30,000 year genetic mark... matter of fact explain why they never evolved into a darker variation. I will wait.
Ilmu Batin

Épinay-sur-seine, France

#15216 Apr 17, 2013
furthermore Malika Hachid a Berber and scholar of prehistoric North Africa acknowledges that Berbers are mixed between autochtonous Africans and Europeans.

Moroccans and Mauritanians are the place were you'll find more people with black ancestry. Moroccan women are usually very dark skinned, and use hair relaxer...and many of them are married to west Africans...

Unfortunately many of you have not take a plan for Africa....One can tell by your eritings

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15217 Apr 17, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Sinajuavi said
Look up "Haratin".
KiloEcho replies
Meaningless. Ham. Lol...

No, the original Moors were Mideastern types, similar to Cro-Magnon. The northeast African admixture came in at 20,000 years ago, and has remained a minority of their ancestry.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. This is proven by SCIENCE, and so your weird Biblical mythology interpretations really don't mean much.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15218 Apr 17, 2013
Ilmu Batin wrote:
I have been to Morocco, and Tunisia, met Mauritanians all over Africa, grew up with Algerians including Kabyles...Nowadays , North Africans can look Scandinavians ( Rif, or some Kabyles), mediterranean, very dark skinned or blacks (sahraouis or the blacks in Tindouf south Algeria)
The moors from 711 to 1492 ( fall of Granada) were whites, mulattoes and blacks. Eannes de Zurara described the 250 and something moors kidnapped by the Portuguese in Morocco around 1440 as such : whites, mulattoes, blacks ( see his chronicle of Guinea)
Still nowadays there are black and mulattoes Berbers in morocco...Ask to the scheluh of morocco ( grew up with some) they tell you proudly they are Berbers and their ancestors came from the east ( Soudan, Ethiopia etc)...
Dude no its not elementray as you put it. You involved no migration what so ever in your " theory " it was preschool what you just stated. Historical evidence has shown and proven the migration of different races into north Africa recently. Moor means BLACK that's it. The millions of documents we referenced to your THREE postings prove they are black. There's no multi cultural lining at all. One thing i have came to realize is when the caucasian enters into a civilization they tend to morph into the existing cultural take and claim there history as theres. EG the northern american natives. How many whites do you see now claminig to be native with blonde hair blue eyes and greens eyes with pale skin. Not a single brown native in the USOA but if you head to canada, this is where you see the large skinny eyed brown and red natives. So where i am getting at is these people have done to my ancestors as they have done to the native americans. Its in there culture.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15219 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless. Ham. Lol...
No, the original Moors were Mideastern types, similar to Cro-Magnon. The northeast African admixture came in at 20,000 years ago, and has remained a minority of their ancestry.
The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. This is proven by SCIENCE, and so your weird Biblical mythology interpretations really don't mean much.
Science hasn't prove anything you stated... Provide a link to be rebuttal or stfu.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15220 Apr 17, 2013
PHARAOHXI wrote:
Prove the 30,000 year genetic mark... matter of fact explain why they never evolved into a darker variation. I will wait.
Don't get pompous with me, jackass.

Why they never evolved what? TheMaghreb isn't in the tropics.

The 30k date is proven by human remain which were morphologically virtually identical to Cro-Magnon, and whose DNA was of Eurasian type, including mtDNA of the same U haplotype as in Palaeolithic and Mesolithic Europe.

There is no way around that... the Maghreb has been predominantly eurasian for 30k years.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15221 Apr 17, 2013
Charts have been made of skin color against the map of the continents, and with the amount of annual uV radiation also charted.

There is a DIRECT correlation of uV with skin color. Including in the Maghreb, where the color measure was that of the Berber population, who phenotypically appear much like other Mediterraneans.

This is yet another proof that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and that most Moors in Spain were non-black Berbers.
Ilmu Batin

Épinay-sur-seine, France

#15222 Apr 17, 2013
PHARAOHXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude no its not elementray as you put it. You involved no migration what so ever in your " theory " it was preschool what you just stated. Historical evidence has shown and proven the migration of different races into north Africa recently. Moor means BLACK that's it. The millions of documents we referenced to your THREE postings prove they are black. There's no multi cultural lining at all. One thing i have came to realize is when the caucasian enters into a civilization they tend to morph into the existing cultural take and claim there history as theres. EG the northern american natives. How many whites do you see now claminig to be native with blonde hair blue eyes and greens eyes with pale skin. Not a single brown native in the USOA but if you head to canada, this is where you see the large skinny eyed brown and red natives. So where i am getting at is these people have done to my ancestors as they have done to the native americans. Its in there culture.
Dude this is what I said : "furthermore Malika Hachid a Berber and scholar of prehistoric North Africa acknowledges that Berbers are mixed between autochtonous Africans and Europeans",

Malika Hachid said that Europeans came to Africa and mixed up with native Africans , the only thing I disagree is that she says that these native Africans in north Africa were "already mixed"...

The moors met by the Greeks ( mauros is equated to melas which is black)and Romans during antiquity were dark skinned ( fuscus, afer et ) or blacks ( mauri, maurus, Negri)...I read Snowden Jr many years ago...But the moors of Muslim Spain were not All Blacks...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#15223 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Charts have been made of skin color against the map of the continents, and with the amount of annual uV radiation also charted.
There is a DIRECT correlation of uV with skin color. Including in the Maghreb, where the color measure was that of the Berber population, who phenotypically appear much like other Mediterraneans.
This is yet another proof that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and that most Moors in Spain were non-black Berbers.
I saw that garbage "uv ray map" posted by "C-me". It wasn't wholly substantiated by any scholar. Plus, it was more of a "modern mapping", not a ancient map.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#15224 Apr 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that garbage "uv ray map" posted by "C-me". It wasn't wholly substantiated by any scholar. Plus, it was more of a "modern mapping", not a ancient map.
Yes it was.

That map posted by Curious was actually the one I posted last year. It was backed by Jablonski, if I'm not mistaken.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15225 Apr 17, 2013
Ilmu Batin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude this is what I said : "furthermore Malika Hachid a Berber and scholar of prehistoric North Africa acknowledges that Berbers are mixed between autochtonous Africans and Europeans",
Malika Hachid said that Europeans came to Africa and mixed up with native Africans , the only thing I disagree is that she says that these native Africans in north Africa were "already mixed"...
The moors met by the Greeks ( mauros is equated to melas which is black)and Romans during antiquity were dark skinned ( fuscus, afer et ) or blacks ( mauri, maurus, Negri)...I read Snowden Jr many years ago...But the moors of Muslim Spain were not All Blacks...
Wrong. The ancient berbers were not black. They were depicted as Eurasian types by Phoenicians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans.

The words “Moor” and “Maghreb” come from a Phoenician word for “Western”.

Eurasians were in the Maghreb before Africans migrated there and mixed with them. The base population was Eurasian.

The Berbers who were most of the Moors in Iberia were not black. Nor the Arabs, most of them. The black Moors were from W Africa.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15226 Apr 17, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The map shows the correlation of uV amount with skin color, going by indigenous populations, not those who've migrated since Columbus.

The correspondence was nearly perfect, skin lightening as uV decreased. The lightest color was on the NW fringe of Europe. In NE Eurasia, color was as light as central Europeans.

Clearly skin color is an evolutionary response to the amount of uV radiation available from the sun. People in various places have evolved to be darker or lighter than their ancestors depending on the circunstances.

In the long term, given enough millenia that evolution adjust color to uV, solar radiation is far more important in determining skin color than ancestry.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#15227 Apr 17, 2013
PHARAOHXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Science hasn't prove anything you stated... Provide a link to be rebuttal or stfu.
Science has proven all of it. Links to most of this material have been posted in here by me and others.

It's already confirmed---the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. There is no way around all that evidence.

The EVIDENCE has to be dealt with... Afronazi recourse to St. Moorice or blackamoor parlor paintings will not suffice.

And so, your pearlybottomed slave-girl rape fantasies are shot to hell... find another hobby.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#15228 Apr 17, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was.
That map posted by Curious was actually the one I posted last year. It was backed by Jablonski, if I'm not mistaken.
If thats Nina Jablonski...the one who says are color is based on climate, then I disagree. Color is base on melanin, and the ability to produce melanin. A white person is never going to quote evolve UN-qoute to Black. Dr. Frances Cress is a expert on the melanin. I don't care what PPL.(or wiki) think of her politics either. There are studies(at Penn State University) on DNA / mutation change that accounts for white skin and other light skin.
Ilmu Batin

Paris, France

#15229 Apr 17, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The ancient berbers were not black. They were depicted as Eurasian types by Phoenicians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans.
The words “Moor” and “Maghreb” come from a Phoenician word for “Western”.
Eurasians were in the Maghreb before Africans migrated there and mixed with them. The base population was Eurasian.
The Berbers who were most of the Moors in Iberia were not black. Nor the Arabs, most of them. The black Moors were from W Africa.
Wrong Maghreb is Arabic for Western, Mashrek is Arabic for Eastern. Nothing to do with Phoenicians...And ancient Berbers were never depicted as Eurasians...Just have a look at Frank Snowden JR books, they were depicted as Mauros, Melas, After, Fuscus, Mauri, Maurus, Negri etc ( quotations from Greeks and Romans sources of the time like Terence, Homer, Herodotus)...In "Before Color Prejudice" you have a picture of a black moor Roman citizen with his white woman wife, they loved in actual Tunisia...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 2 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 14 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 15 min Tga 4
Santa is white 17 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 19 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 28 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 33 min Tga 24
Where is fabulous 45 min Marcus Washington 68
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
More from around the web