trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#14968 Apr 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There isn't a Stonehenge there. All these suppose 'African Stonehenges' are younger in age then the actual Stonehenge in Europe and there is NO connection between them.
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/12/05...
Stonehenge has its roots European Nordic cultures people and there were NO Africans in those regions. Stop trying to steal it.
http://www.livescience.com/24157-ancient-tomb...
go look up the age of "Adams calendar" vs. the UK Stonehenge. Look into African history b4 you spout off....you're so uninformed.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#14969 Apr 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted you exactly WHAT the scientists and archeologists who YOU repeatedly misquote to promote your Afrocentric lies, state NO AFRICANS in the Americas prior to Columbus era and I will continue to quote them to expose what lying culture vulture THIEVES you bozos are.
..." prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia.....The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia."
Did you get that, trollingass? No? Here it is AGAIN:
..." prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia.....The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia."
And AGAIN
..." prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia.....The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia."
And AGAIN
..." prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia.....The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia."
And AGAIN
..." prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia.....The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia."
Sorry but even those scientists and archeologists you fools keep using state there were no Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era. Deal with it, you culture vulture thief.
RU own 'effings drugs??? I got that quote from the link.

"The pre-European Fuegeans, who lived stone age-style lives until this century, show hybrid skull features which could have resulted from intermarrying between mongoloid and negr@id peoples. Their rituals and traditions also bear some resemblance to the ancient rock art in Brazil."

the quote...It's RIGHT NEXT TO Fuegean Cristina Calderon's pic. If you can't see it you need to check into a mental facility.

http://www.google.com/url...

Will somebody read this dam article and let this imbecile know that this quote is found in the link.

"The pre-European Fuegeans, who lived stone age-style lives until this century, show hybrid skull features which could have resulted from intermarrying between mongoloid and negr@id peoples. Their rituals and traditions also bear some resemblance to the ancient rock art in Brazil."

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Satellite Provider

#14970 Apr 6, 2013
Curious Me said

I haven't seen any of those links but I'm sure, if I were to see whatever it is that you may have actually presented, I would be able to see it for the same typical misrepresentation, misinterpretation, and complete misunderstanding to which your brand of CULT AFRO-CENTRIST RACISTS are so attached.
It's NEVER 'alright' to paint just any Afro-Centrist with the same stripes of a CULT RACIST like yourself, and I wouldn't necessarily compare JUST ANY Euro-Centrist to YOU CULTIST RACISTS, but if I were to do so, such Euro-Racists would be more aptly described as NAZIS, plain and simple.
Perhaps, it might be acceptable to refer to someone, like "Bakari Neferu", as an Afro-Centrist but he is apparently NOT the narrow minded, ignorant, ineducable, cult racist that YOU Afro-Stúpid mørøns are.

KiloEcho replies

I am not an Afrocentrist but a panafricanist.

I will always spread information about African history, including the history of diasporic Africans in Europe, in Asia, in the Americas before 1492, the year the Moors were finally defeated in Spain and Columbus "discovered" America.

The achievements and accomplisments of Africans have been downplayed or ignored as part of the colonial and neo-colonial negrophobic propaganda.

I have nothing against Whites. Some of my closest friends are White.

I came from Africa, which is a huge continent whose inhabitants have various genetic markers and skin tones.

Being an African has nothing to do with the color of skin or continent of origin.

Afrikaners are as African as I am since they are nationals of an African country, South Africa. There are white skinned and blue eyed Nigerians, among the Igbo in particular.

What I hate the most is the way Eurocentrists have written out the presence and prestige of Black Africans, including Blackamoors in European history, North African history, Western Asian history, Indian history and pre-columbian American history.

Dumbest statements like the idea of blackness has evolved are typical of Eurocentrists.

The original Moors who were described as Black Africans by ancient and medieval Europeans and remembered as such in at least DOZENS of European traditions are no longer Black African today

Because

The original Moors are Hamitic Africans, the so called elongated Africans with thin features

The Hamites intermixed and intermarried with Europeans for thousands of years, including in Europe. Many Hamitic Africans, aka Ethiopoids are mixed; many more are not.

Unmixed Hamites still carry the e1b haplogroup, which has been classified as a Caucasoid haplogroup, even though unmixed Hamites carrying it have no European or Western Asian admixture.

Ethiopoids do not look like Bantus; they are still Black African not dark Caucasoid.

Jake

New York, NY

#14971 Apr 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="KiloEcho]
Once again, stop showing your plain stupidity and gross ignorance on AA forum.
I provided links on Negro's heads on ancient Greek coins. Those links are not fake.
Can you please explain why Black Africans are presented on coins found in Southern Greece (Lesbos, Phoci, Delphi etc.)?
The same for negro's head on countless of blazons of noble families, dioceses, cities, flags across
1) White Europe: lie. Millions of Europeans are the descendants of Africans who came to Europe in many capacities since the Neolithic. Those Europeans share the e1b Somalid haplogroup with Horners. E1b among Europeans is considered African admixture since it originates in the Horn of Africa, East Africa.
2) White Christianity: lie. The Patron Saint of the Holy Roman Empire was a Black Saint from Upper Egypt, Saint Maurice. Christianity spread to Africa from comes from the Slavs, a European ethnic group aka the eternal race of slave. Europeans were enslaved in Africa under different names: Mameluk, Janissaires, Saqaliba and Barbary slaves.
No one is fooled
[/QUOTE]

Lying Gorilla from the Congo. No one neede to erase anything You G roids never ruled anything in Europe were never there other then examples of how inferior and sub humans you all are and millions of Europeans do not carry your gorilla DNA. If we did then Europe and Europeans and the Western Develope World would be as undeveloped and uncivilized as you
monkeys are in your undeveloped g roid lands of Africa. Instead you g roids die like rats each year to reach our Developed Modern YT Civilizations cause you haven't evolved the intelligence to create nor run Civilizations, and the ones left to you by YT, such as Jamaica, South Africa and Haiti, you g roids destroyed and have turned into the undeveloped 3rd world sh!tholes your undeveloped 3rd world g roid lands were and still are in Africa. Meanwhile in cities and states that you g roids are found like the cesspool feces you are, from Chicago to Detroit( where YT gas to step in and clean your mess up) to Louisiana your true savage natures and undeveloped skills are exposed. G roids have no clue how to live in civilized societies. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch...  

Meanwhile your g riod bros back in undeveloped subsahara Africa still live like primitives in mud huts. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#14972 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of racist bollocks.
Caves? Civilized by Africans? LOL... Europe civilized itself, fool, by 6-5000 bce, and they didn't come out of caves, idiot. Neandertals lived in caves. Cro-Magnon generally did not.
The cave art in Europe was done deep in caves, not where people lived. That is meaningless, you fool. And there were cities 7000 years old in Europe. Civilization is known in Europe earlier than in Africa. What will be discovered in the near future may change that, but in any case, that is true now.
Your spiel about Europe is intensely racist... no less racist than anything the white racist Jake says. You both are obviously subhuman scum.
Yo mama.

Ha !
Plus in order to be racist you must have power to carry out the racist thought. I am not unfair and in no position to carry out racist treatment of anyone.
I already told you telling the truth does notable you a racist, just a realist.
Africa is the cradle of civilization. Fact.
Obviously you're cursed.
Jake

New York, NY

#14973 Apr 6, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
I am not an Afrocentrist but a panafricanist.
I will always spread information about African history, including the history of diasporic Africans in Europe, in Asia, in the Americas before 1492, the year the Moors were finally defeated in Spain and Columbus "discovered" America.
The achievements and accomplisments of Africans have been downplayed or ignored as part of the colonial and neo-colonial negrophobic propaganda.
I have nothing against Whites. Some of my closest friends are White.
I came from Africa, which is a huge continent whose inhabitants have various genetic markers and skin tones.
Being an African has nothing to do with the color of skin or continent of origin.
Afrikaners are as African as I am since they are nationals of an African country, South Africa. There are white skinned and blue eyed Nigerians, among the Igbo in particular.
What I hate the most is the way Eurocentrists have written out the presence and prestige of Black Africans, including Blackamoors in European history, North African history, Western Asian history, Indian history and pre-columbian American history.
Dumbest statements like the idea of blackness has evolved are typical of Eurocentrists.
The original Moors who were described as Black Africans by ancient and medieval Europeans and remembered as such in at least DOZENS of European traditions are no longer Black African toad
The Hamites intermixed and intermarried with Europeans for thousands of years, including in Europe. Many Hamitic Africans, aka Ethiopoids are mixed; many more are not.
Unmixed Hamites still carry the e1b haplogroup, which has been classified as a Caucasoid haplogroup, even though unmixed Hamites carrying it have no European or Western Asian admixture.
Ethiopoids do not look like Bantus; they are still Black African not dark Caucasoid.
Afrikeeners are Europeans and want nothing to do with you Gorillas. Many of them have left South Africa, the country they developed has not progressed. In fact it has regressed since that time. Albanos are not white but you Gorillas do wary them and hunt them for their "magical" light skin and eye colors, uncivilized g roid animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

G roids never ruled any parts of Europe or much anywhere in the civilized world. Europeans don't have your undeveloped "Hamatic" genes cause we didn't interix with you Albino Hunting Animals. That is why our European ancestors advanced and evovled into humans building the most amazing Developed civilizations and reach far into new Space Adventures while you undeveloped and uncivilized g roids are hunting Albinos in the jungles of undeveloped g roid lands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jake

New York, NY

#14974 Apr 6, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mama.
Ha !
Plus in order to be racist you must have power to carry out the racist thought. I am not unfair and in no position to carry out racist treatment of anyone.
I already told you telling the truth does notable you a racist, just a realist.
Africa is the cradle of civilization. Fact.
Obviously you're cursed.
Africa is an undeveloped continent cause you g roids have yet to evolve into humans to be able to build civilizations, you're still gorillas. Instead you uncivilized blacks are running around killing albinos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jake

New York, NY

#14975 Apr 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
KiloEcho....great info.. but that 'jake' is a level 1 racist troll, you'd well not to "feed him". He's not interested in a intelligent discussion.
After your thieving Black Flash Mob criminal activities in Chicago, did you and your g roid bros hunt down and eat any Albinos today, gorilla?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jake

New York, NY

#14976 Apr 6, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
your point are well taken. A lot of artifacts and pyramids have been destroyed in the Sudan. I read where some radical group wants to destroy various pyramids in Egypt . It's a miracle the Olmec heads were not disfigured or destroyed.
Why would those Olmec heads be destroyed? America did not Mu zzies nor savage albano eating g roids to destroy them. YT discovered them and preserved them were mu zzies and gorillas can't get to them, as all civilized societies and people do. Now tell us which one of the thieving gorillas is you in this black flash mobs destroying Chicago, g roid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#14977 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of racist bollocks.
Caves? Civilized by Africans? LOL... Europe civilized itself, fool, by 6-5000 bce, and they didn't come out of caves, idiot. Neandertals lived in caves. Cro-Magnon generally did not.
The cave art in Europe was done deep in caves, not where people lived. That is meaningless, you fool. And there were cities 7000 years old in Europe. Civilization is known in Europe earlier than in Africa. What will be discovered in the near future may change that, but in any case, that is true now.
Your spiel about Europe is intensely racist... no less racist than anything the white racist Jake says. You both are obviously subhuman scum.
STFU! Where are the ruins to these ancient cities in Europe? You're the racist. I tell the truth biatch! You spiel lies. That's racism. You ain't sh!t! Ha!
whatch this

Missouri City, TX

#14978 Apr 6, 2013
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#14979 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Worst form of slavery known to man? Wrong. Not as bad as that of the Romans. Or do you consider picking cotton worse than being forced to perform in the Colisseum? Or be worked to death in salt mines?
Get over yourself, you're not so special.
Native Americans were also enslaved, and in some places have lived for centuries in virtual slavery. India endured 1000 years of Muslim abuse, including massive rape, enslavement, etc., including history's worst genocide.
But you have suffered more than anyone else? You insult everyone who's suffered with this nonsense, which is nothing but your own self-aggrandizement.
Get over yourself. You're a spoiled brat living in Western society high on the hog and probably fat. Shut up.
You must think that we're special because you said it. Ha! You know the truth. You just act stupid.
They made the American slaves fight till the death against their will as well. F@ck picking cotton, AAs built this country for free! You're probably a descendant of immigrants from Europe who came after the fact but think this is your country but not. History's worst genocide was the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Fact! And I can jog 5 miles in under an hour. Fact!
Stop watching Spartacus. They're lying as well. Most of the gladiators were black!
I'm not a spoil brat. Come to my neighborhood to find out who I am.
God's chosen people! That's who I represent.
FU! Ha!
Jake

New York, NY

#14980 Apr 6, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
You must think that we're special because you said it. Ha! You know the truth. You just act stupid.
They made the American slaves fight till the death against their will as well. F@ck picking cotton, AAs built this country for free! You're probably a descendant of immigrants from Europe who came after the fact but think this is your country but not. History's worst genocide was the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Fact! And I can jog 5 miles in under an hour. Fact!
Stop watching Spartacus. They're lying as well. Most of the gladiators were black!
I'm not a spoil brat. Come to my neighborhood to find out who I am.
God's chosen people! That's who I represent.
FU! Ha!
Most Gladiators were YTs taken as war prisoners from other European nations. It's so funny how g roids like to claim they "build" this nation but for some reason your g roid bros back in undeveloped black African can't build Developed nations. Hmmmm....You g roids did not build this country. It was YT who build and developed this country into the modern nation it is today. The g roid was nothing but a slave animal, you "build" this nations the same all other animals like horses and jackasses did: as slave animals. Now when YT has given some of the modern cities we created and build you g roids have turned them into just as bad living conditions such as those
found in Haiti and your undeveloped g roid lands in Africa. YT has to step in and take over Detroit cause you g roids have run it to the ground, meanwhile g roid city officials in NY are charged with trying to fix mayor
race, and over 30 g roid teachers arrested for fixing grades in Atlanta cause your g roid kids don't have the IQ to pass on their own. Build this nation? Ha! You don't have the intelligence to even run the cities YT left you. Dumbass g roids.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14982 Apr 6, 2013
trollstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
CuloHecho....great info.. but that 'jake' is a level 1 racist troll, you'd well not to "feed him". He's not interested in a intelligent discussion.
HAH!

He sounds like a perfect match for you two.

Neither YOU nor "CuloHecho" are capable of any "intelligent discussion".

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14984 Apr 6, 2013
CuloHecho wrote:
I am not an Afrocentrist but a panafricanist.
I will always spread information about African history, including the history of diasporic Africans in Europe, in Asia, in the Americas before 1492, the year the Moors were finally defeated in Spain and Columbus "discovered" America.
BÚLLSHÍT!

The Moors were defeated in Spain, in the year 1212 AD, and

what YOU are is just another TOPIX PAN-AFRO-CULT-RACIST.

You systematically reject any and all legitimate scientific reasoning and or data and foolishly elevate, in your tiny mind, the credibility standing of unsubstantiated Afro-Foolish blogs.

NOTHING that YOU have to say has any legitimacy to it, at all,

yet you blindly and ignorantly chant out the prescribed and laughably false mantra of the a typical Afro-ÁssHóle-Jáçkáss.

::"AFRICAN" IS NOT A HAPLOGROUP::

The original aboriginal native Berber Moors, carry the Berber genetic marker,'E-M81'Y-Hg, which is exclusive to North Africa, and in addition they also carry Eurasian Y-Hg's, plus they carry a majority balance of Eurasian Mitochondrial(female) Haplogroups.

Whether YOU like it or NOT, the 'E-M78'Y-Hg is NOT Negroïd, and the ONLY reason you have for resenting that form of classification,'Negroïd/Caucas oid/Mongoloid/Capoid/Australoi d, is because it messes with you self delusion.

I don't personally use Caucasian to describe all Ethiopians, but not all Ethiopians are the same and some are clearly, strongly Caucasoid, regardless of their skin tone.

This is so much so, that many Ethiopians, despite your foolishly gratuitous protestations, do in fact still refer to themselves as "Black Caucasians".

You foolishy refuse to accept that the 'E-V13'Y-Hg and the 'E-M81'Y-Hg have been so intertwined with Eurasian Hg's and have so naturally evolved that they are, and have been for thousands of yrs, integrally Caucasian.

Africa is DIVERSE and that means GENETIC DISTANCING...

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpr...

"Mathilda's Blog." didn't create that chart so don't even 'think' you can use it as an excuse to discount it.

http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2

"The E1b11b1b/M81 subclade has a TMRCA of 4-9kya and expansion around 2kya. It is therefore relatively new or perhaps recently emerged from a bottleneck and is subject to genetic drift (high frequency of genetic signature, low complexity or variation) in its isolation. This latter notion may fit with a model for the geographic isolation in Northwest Africa where the Sahara desert separates this population from the South and the Mediterranean Sea separates it from the North. The origin of this subclades dates to a ‘wet Sahara’ period that followed the end of the Ice Ages, and the expansion of the population dates after this period in the desertification of the Sahara. This could fit a scenario where the M81 subclade population was isolated after its founding and witnessed little gene flow because of the Sahara desert barrier.

A minor amount is found in Iberia and Sicily, which almost surely arrived from Northwest Africa sources. The presence of M81 (and M35 and M78) in the Iberian Peninsula, albeit at much lower frequencies, argues for a limited by tangible connection between North Africa and Iberia. The variation of Y-chromosome haplotypes also supports this claim (as does the presence of European subclades in NW Africa). It should be noted that not all E haplogroup members in Iberia are the E1b1b1b/M81 subclade and that there are a fraction of M78 subclade that likely traveled from mainland Europe. The presence of M78 and M81 SNPs in the Portugal should be linked to their presence in the Azores in the Atlantic Ocean."
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#14985 Apr 6, 2013
What we do know is "Mathilda's Blog" does not embrace Africa. It is a blog that's against African achievement & cintribution, rather it is a blog that promotes euro superiority.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#14986 Apr 6, 2013
achievement & contribution,

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Satellite Provider

#14988 Apr 6, 2013
Curious Me said

Whether YOU like it or NOT, the 'E-M78'Y-Hg is NOT Negroïd, and the ONLY reason you have for resenting that form of classification,

'Negroïd/Caucasoid/Mongoloid/C apoid/Australoid, is because it messes with you self delusion.

This is so much so, that many Ethiopians, despite your foolishly gratuitous protestations, do in fact still refer to themselves as "Black Caucasians".

You foolishy refuse to accept that the 'E-V13'Y-Hg and the 'E-M81'Y-Hg have been so intertwined with Eurasian Hg's and have so naturally evolved that they are, and have been for thousands of yrs, integrally Caucasian.

Africa is DIVERSE and that means GENETIC DISTANCING...

KiloEcho replies

One drop of black blood makes you Black in North America

A drop of crude oil does not taint a gallon of milk in North-East Africa and in the Sahara

Why the double standard?

Why the one drop rule is not applied in North-East African and in the Sahara?

Millions of Caucasoid Africans from North-East Africa and the Sahara look no different than light skinned Black Africans, the so called Afro-Whitey Yankees.

Because of the strict application of the one drop rule, those light skinned African Americans are NEVER considered Caucasoid only Black.

I seriously doubt that many Ethiopians consider themselves Black Caucasoid, only the confused ones.

Africa is genetically diverse and not all Africans look the same.

However, the unity of our continent is written in our blood and DNA regardless of differences in phenotype or the level of European or Western Asian admixture.

THE E HAPLOGROUP

http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2

The Haplogroup E story …so far

Early origins

Y-DNA Haplogroup E originated in Africa and is an early branch of the Y-DNA lineage. Only three genetic variations (SNPs) on the Y-DNA of Haplogroup E separate it from the founding Y-DNA Haplogroup A , aka ‘Y-DNA Adam’.

Haplogroup E is abundant in all regions in Africa and in some populations it makes up nearly 100% of the Y-DNA.

It is a highly diversified haplogroup with many subclades that have unique histories and distributions, including regions outside of Africa in nearby Asia and Europe.

Haplogroup E and its subclades encompass episodes from early Stone Age migrations to the spread of Bantu farmers 2,000-4,000 years ago to recent slave-trading in the 19th century that brought men with this haplogroup to the New World.

While Africa displays the highest overall frequencies, the next highest frequencies are found around the Balkan Peninsula, including Greece and Crete. The frequency of Haplogroup E drops precipitously to the North and East.

Europeans use their divide and conquer tactics among Africans who look different as to further their own agendas.

So sad

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14989 Apr 7, 2013
CuloHecho wrote:
One drop of black blood makes you Black in North America
A drop of crude oil does not taint a gallon of milk in North-East Africa and in the Sahara
Why the double standard?
Why the one drop rule is not applied in North-East African and in the Sahara?
Millions of Caucasoid Africans from North-East Africa and the Sahara look no different than light skinned Black Africans, the so called Afro-Whitey Yankees.
Because of the strict application of the one drop rule, those light skinned African Americans are NEVER considered Caucasoid only Black.
I seriously doubt that many Ethiopians consider themselves Black Caucasoid, only the confused ones.
Africa is genetically diverse and not all Africans look the same.
However, the unity of our continent is written in our blood and DNA regardless of differences in phenotype or the level of European or Western Asian admixture.
THE E HAPLOGROUP
http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2
The Haplogroup E story …so far
Early origins
Y-DNA Haplogroup E originated in Africa and is an early branch of the Y-DNA lineage. Only three genetic variations (SNPs) on the Y-DNA of Haplogroup E separate it from the founding Y-DNA Haplogroup A , aka ‘Y-DNA Adam’.
Haplogroup E is abundant in all regions in Africa and in some populations it makes up nearly 100% of the Y-DNA.
It is a highly diversified haplogroup with many subclades that have unique histories and distributions, including regions outside of Africa in nearby Asia and Europe.
Haplogroup E and its subclades encompass episodes from early Stone Age migrations to the spread of Bantu farmers 2,000-4,000 years ago to recent slave-trading in the 19th century that brought men with this haplogroup to the New World.
While Africa displays the highest overall frequencies, the next highest frequencies are found around the Balkan Peninsula, including Greece and Crete. The frequency of Haplogroup E drops precipitously to the North and East.
Europeans use their divide and conquer tactics among Africans who look different as to further their own agendas.
So sad
You're talking to the WRONG person, plus,

your pathetic attempt at an analogy is FAR off the mark.

One drop of crude oil (((WOULD))) spoil the milk, you fúçking mórón, and

what I MUST assume by that, is that you're equating NEGROÏD blood with the taint of crude oil.

If we're referring to true Aethiopid blood, however, then I must insist that the proper analogy must therefore employ CHOCOLATE MILK instead of your crude oil,

and THAT could only improve the milk, MÓRÓN.



...apparently you're too feeble minded to remember that my mother's grandfather was part Ethiopian.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14990 Apr 7, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
One drop of black blood makes you Black in North America
A drop of crude oil does not taint a gallon of milk in North-East Africa and in the Sahara
Why the double standard?
Why the one drop rule is not applied in North-East African and in the Sahara?
Millions of Caucasoid Africans from North-East Africa and the Sahara look no different than light skinned Black Africans, the so called Afro-Whitey Yankees.
Because of the strict application of the one drop rule, those light skinned African Americans are NEVER considered Caucasoid only Black.
I seriously doubt that many Ethiopians consider themselves Black Caucasoid, only the confused ones.
Africa is genetically diverse and not all Africans look the same.
However, the unity of our continent is written in our blood and DNA regardless of differences in phenotype or the level of European or Western Asian admixture.
THE E HAPLOGROUP
http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/2
The Haplogroup E story …so far
Early origins
Y-DNA Haplogroup E originated in Africa and is an early branch of the Y-DNA lineage. Only three genetic variations (SNPs) on the Y-DNA of Haplogroup E separate it from the founding Y-DNA Haplogroup A , aka ‘Y-DNA Adam’.
Haplogroup E is abundant in all regions in Africa and in some populations it makes up nearly 100% of the Y-DNA.
It is a highly diversified haplogroup with many subclades that have unique histories and distributions, including regions outside of Africa in nearby Asia and Europe.
Haplogroup E and its subclades encompass episodes from early Stone Age migrations to the spread of Bantu farmers 2,000-4,000 years ago to recent slave-trading in the 19th century that brought men with this haplogroup to the New World.
While Africa displays the highest overall frequencies, the next highest frequencies are found around the Balkan Peninsula, including Greece and Crete. The frequency of Haplogroup E drops precipitously to the North and East.
Europeans use their divide and conquer tactics among Africans who look different as to further their own agendas.
So sad
Read what you copy&paste, BEFORE you decide to post, FÓÓL.

"It[haplogroup E] is a highly diversified haplogroup with many subclades that have unique histories and distributions, including regions outside of Africa in nearby Asia and Europe."

That, YOU WITLESS MÓRÓN, means that one end of the spectrum of Haplogroup 'E' is NOT like the other end.

If one end of the 'R1b1'Y-Hg is so different from the other end, that it's difference is manifested in the difference between Irish Caucasian 'R1b1' and Cameroonian Negroïd 'R1b1',

Then imagine how much MORE different Negroïd
'E-M2/E-V38'Y-Hg's must be from Aethiopid 'E-M78'Y-Hg and certainly different from Eurasian Caucasian 'E-V13'Y-Hg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min EasyEed 1,217,475
How did white women steal the black man 6 min Flipper 12
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 7 min ugly monkeys 23
The other "Jefferson" is UruQuáQuá, it's not me 7 min Jefferson 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 115,568
News The Loretta Lynch Race Game 10 min lolol 6
Obama and Erdogan to open new Mosque together i... 13 min Have a nice day 1
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 22 min KIP 25
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 40 min KIP 123,717
SHAMEFUL examples of how WM treat their women 2 hr vudoo 34
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 3 hr MaryJCause 766
More from around the web