the moors were black africans not ara...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14796 Apr 3, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! THIS IS A BLACK PLANET and mankind ( evolved from the original man) will soon learn this the hard way. That's why there's sooo many nuclear bombs. They're scared! But they only have two choices. Except who planet this belongs to or destroy it! The devil much rather destroy heaven than let God's people control it! That the battle going on and know that you are on the devils side! Straight up! No way around this fact. God will prevail so you will going to hell by yourself!
Really? Looks more like a Blue and Green Planet to me. Maybe along with history, science and chronology you should also learn about ecology.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#14798 Apr 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathé Diagne?!?! BWAHAHAHA!! More Afrocentric lies. There were no Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era. Stop lying and deal with reality.
Oh yes they where Africans prior that era ,Read Columbus himself (columbus memoires),Where he clearly states he met with two Africans one by the name of Jarra and I've forgot the second's name .
JARRA=DIARRA (west african[ mali] last name ),Don't discuss this please ,just go ahead and read columbus OK ?
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14799 Apr 3, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes they where Africans prior that era ,Read Columbus himself (columbus memoires),Where he clearly states he met with two Africans one by the name of Jarra and I've forgot the second's name .
JARRA=DIARRA (west african[ mali] last name ),Don't discuss this please ,just go ahead and read columbus OK ?
No there weren't Africans in the Americas prior to the Columbus era. No archeological evidence of any Africans, no genetic evidence of any Africans, no historical evidence of any Africans = No Africans in the Americas prior to the Columbus era. So Sorry.
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#14800 Apr 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Looks more like a Blue and Green Planet to me. Maybe along with history, science and chronology you should also learn about ecology.
Europeans make up less than 10% of the world's population and that number is slowly diminishing. That's why they are so racist. Strictly for survival. We all know this. You must separate or the dominate gene will annihilate The weaker gene. Fact! And I know plenty about ecology. Enough to know that Europeans have been destroying the planet's ecological system ever since they gained power and they continue to destroy it! Fact!
Maybe you need to stop thinking you know it all just because you're white because you don't.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14801 Apr 3, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans make up less than 10% of the world's population and that number is slowly diminishing. That's why they are so racist. Strictly for survival. We all know this. You must separate or the dominate gene will annihilate The weaker gene. Fact! And I know plenty about ecology. Enough to know that Europeans have been destroying the planet's ecological system ever since they gained power and they continue to destroy it! Fact!
Maybe you need to stop thinking you know it all just because you're white because you don't.
Uhuh...and what does the useless and dubious dribble you posted above have to do with the fact that you stupidly claimed "THIS IS A BLACK PLANET"? Hmmm, that's funny because anyone with 20/20 vision can see the earth is a BLUE and GREEN planet with some White Clouds scattered around. Yes, please do go learn ecology along with science and history.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14802 Apr 3, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! THIS IS A BLACK PLANET and mankind ( evolved from the original man) will soon learn this the hard way. That's why there's sooo many nuclear bombs. They're scared! But they only have two choices. Except who planet this belongs to or destroy it! The devil much rather destroy heaven than let God's people control it! That the battle going on and know that you are on the devils side! Straight up! No way around this fact. God will prevail so you will going to hell by yourself!
GEEEEE, I don't see any proof or evidence of that.

Must be some bad chicken&waffles that's messin' with that tiny pea-brain of yours.

SO, SÚÇKIT BÍTCH!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#14803 Apr 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhuh...and what does the useless and dubious dribble you posted above have to do with the fact that you stupidly claimed "THIS IS A BLACK PLANET"? Hmmm, that's funny because anyone with 20/20 vision can see the earth is a BLUE and GREEN planet with some White Clouds scattered around. Yes, please do go learn ecology along with science and history.
Funny! Look at my post and then read yours. I won. Ha! You loser!
http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....

Fear of a Black Planet!
Bmacwaters

Brooklyn, NY

#14804 Apr 3, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
GEEEEE, I don't see any proof or evidence of that.
Must be some bad chicken&waffles that's messin' with that tiny pea-brain of yours.
SO, SÚÇKIT BÍTCH!
What!? No proof!? Ha! That's your comeback!? You are losing all credibility. You look silly even to those same scholar who you worship so. They would reject you. You're making no sense! And stop with the gay tendencies already. You just finished suckin it biatch! Ha!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#14805 Apr 3, 2013
big mike M wrote:
I suggest you read your link a bit more. They speculate that the Americas could have been founded earlier by Australian aborigines. Poster Redefined already posted some thing similar...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/430...

Ive read the whole thing they never exclusively gave it to aboriginal. It actually says the bones they found were either African or Aboriginal like Papua New Guinea or Guinea of West Africa.

They also said these people were found at the Brazil Coast. Dating back 50,000 years but the Bering Strait was only crossable 10,000 yers ago so they kno it couldnt have been Asians.

In fact its also says Mayans and Aztec civilization came thousands years later and use their pyramids for different reasons. The Asian settler fought the early inhabitants and thats why Native Indians were attack by Spainiard its karma.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14806 Apr 3, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny! Look at my post and then read yours. I won. Ha! You loser!
http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....
Fear of a Black Planet!
Your photoshopped fake picture only proves you are an idiot. Like I said:

Uhuh...and what does the useless and dubious dribble you posted above have to do with the fact that you stupidly claimed "THIS IS A BLACK PLANET"? Anyone with 20/20 vision can see the earth is a BLUE and GREEN planet with some White Clouds scattered around as well as some Brown terrain. Yes, please do go learn ecology along with science and history.

Level 2

United States

#14807 Apr 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
"Why don't they look like modern Native Americans?"
http://2012.caliwali.com/theolmecs.htm
Prec8 the link. Goes right for the juggler. Its obvious they were from the Africa seeing that they made pyramids.

Level 2

United States

#14808 Apr 3, 2013
Dude stfy and click on somebody else link besides your own. Trollslayer showing the statue with his helmet off with the Afron and yoy still saying ds like they didnt have kinky hair. Anthropologist telling you they have thy skeletal remains and cave drawings. They telling you Native Indians couldnt cross here 50thou ago but you still tryna say this bull.
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is look at any full blooded indigenous native of Mesoamerica, such as the Mayans and you will see EXACTLY what the Olmecs looked like.
Mesoamerica and South America are THE most GENETICALLY UN-DIVERSE places of this entire planet, very much UN-LIKE any part of Africa.
Pretty much, if you've seen 1 native Mesoamerican, you've seen them ALL.
The following is a World Haplogroup map which reveals that there's not a whole lot of difference from one aboriginal Mexican to another:
and a Mayan can look the same as one of those Olmec stone heads:
http://www.yucatantoday.com/en/topics/mayas-a...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HpRXDV3flaAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If the Olmecs had simply melded into the rest of the Yucatan peninsula population, there would not have been any way to detect any 'pockets' of different DNA amongst the surviving Yucatan population.
The reason that YOU are looking for a people with kinki hair within the indigenous Mesoamerican population is only because you have a pathetically low I.Q. which leads you to all sorts of erroneous conclusions.
If those Olmec heads were meant to be sporting braided hair, that is not an indication of kinki hair.
None of those sculptures is sophisticated enough that you should treat them as anything other than stylized caricatures.
No amount of ranting and raving, on your part, about how that is not the absolute truth, will be able to change that fact, MØRØN.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14809 Apr 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive read the whole thing they never exclusively gave it to aboriginal. It actually says the bones they found were either African or Aboriginal like Papua New Guinea or Guinea of West Africa.
They also said these people were found at the Brazil Coast. Dating back 50,000 years but the Bering Strait was only crossable 10,000 yers ago so they kno it couldnt have been Asians.
In fact its also says Mayans and Aztec civilization came thousands years later and use their pyramids for different reasons. The Asian settler fought the early inhabitants and thats why Native Indians were attack by Spainiard its karma.
No where in that article does it state those bones were African at all. They specifically state at the beginning and I quote:

..." prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia.....The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia."

Also read what the article states about Fuegean Cristina Calderon, is the last living full-blooded Yaghan person:

"Fuegean Cristina Calderon may be one of the few surviving descendants of the first Americans."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/430000/images/_...

Sorry no Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14810 Apr 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Dude stfy and click on somebody else link besides your own. Trollslayer showing the statue with his helmet off with the Afron and yoy still saying ds like they didnt have kinky hair. Anthropologist telling you they have thy skeletal remains and cave drawings. They telling you Native Indians couldnt cross here 50thou ago but you still tryna say this bull. <quoted text>
All troll and you are doing are posting Afrocentric lies. There were no Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era, even the scientists and archeologists you guys keep using like Neves and Hubbe both state their findings do not support migrations from Africa at ALL.

"He adds that the group could have crossed the Bering Strait land bridge—the once-exposed landmass between Siberia and Alaska—thousands of years earlier. "I DON'T want people to think that we are proposing any kind of ---> transoceanic migration from Africa <--- or Australia," said Neves, of the University of São Paolo in Brazil. Recent genetic studies of modern human populations have also suggested multiple early migrations across the Bering land bridge."

There were NO Africans in the Americas prior to the Columbus era.

"People with skulls resembling Paleo-Indians were present in Asia around 20,000 years ago, and lacking the technology to cross the Pacific Ocean by boat, they probably crossed the land bridge to Alaska several thousand years before the Siberians, said study co-author Mark Hubbe of the Universidade de S?o Paulo."
http://www.livescience.com/3976-skulls-south-...

Level 2

United States

#14811 Apr 3, 2013
I dont understand why he wouldnt suggest a tran oceanic crossing seeing that these people were located exclusively to Sout America and lower North American. I havent seen any Aboriginal that far only the Oshone Indians. That women you showed is so mixed out from the Original Olmec statue thats obvious. Thats like taking Nicole Richie and saying this how original blacks off the boat look.

How could they be Aboriginal when they werent evrn in the far east 50thousand years ago?They wouldve had traces of pyramids in India,Solomon Isles, Polynesia and the rest of Southeast Asia.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
All troll and you are doing are posting Afrocentric lies. There were no Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era, even the scientists and archeologists you guys keep using like Neves and Hubbe both state their findings do not support migrations from Africa at ALL.
"He adds that the group could have crossed the Bering Strait land bridge—the once-exposed landmass between Siberia and Alaska—thousands of years earlier. "I DON'T want people to think that we are proposing any kind of ---> transoceanic migration from Africa <--- or Australia," said Neves, of the University of São Paolo in Brazil. Recent genetic studies of modern human populations have also suggested multiple early migrations across the Bering land bridge."
There were NO Africans in the Americas prior to the Columbus era.
"People with skulls resembling Paleo-Indians were present in Asia around 20,000 years ago, and lacking the technology to cross the Pacific Ocean by boat, they probably crossed the land bridge to Alaska several thousand years before the Siberians, said study co-author Mark Hubbe of the Universidade de S?o Paulo."
http://www.livescience.com/3976-skulls-south-...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14812 Apr 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I dont understand why he wouldnt suggest a tran oceanic crossing seeing that these people were located exclusively to Sout America and lower North American. I havent seen any Aboriginal that far only the Oshone Indians. That women you showed is so mixed out from the Original Olmec statue thats obvious. Thats like taking Nicole Richie and saying this how original blacks off the boat look.
How could they be Aboriginal when they werent evrn in the far east 50thousand years ago?They wouldve had traces of pyramids in India,Solomon Isles, Polynesia and the rest of Southeast Asia.<quoted text>
Because there is no evidence of tran oceanic crossing from Africa to the Americas that's why he isn't suggestion such a dubious thing. They are similar to Aboriginal because their genetic and skeleton remains resemble people from the Pacific Oceanic more so then any one else. There were no Africans in the Americas prior to the Columbus era.

http://www.livescience.com/3976-skulls-south -...

Level 2

United States

#14813 Apr 3, 2013
I dont concur on that but Jefd look at the customs and the cloths some wore back then. The Mayan had shoulder dress like Egyptians. The Incas and others had cloths with fringes and Middle Eastern cloths. Phoenecians inscriptions found in North America. What about the rumors years ago of Egypt artifact found in a Cavedn in the Grand Canyon. We see known these cloths or letters on the Far East as well as we shouldnt because those thing wasnt in existance when the Indians cross. They were isolated from the world so how did they get awhole to that style and etc. It has to be a eary atalantic visitation. Ancient South Amerca intrigues me seeing that isolated people show so much similiarities with West Asia and Africa civilization that was supposedly begin after the Indians were already settled in America. We are on a new frontier Jeff we gotta piece together the puzzle that mainstream cant ir allowed to do. Im not just saying this for black reason but for history because even if they wasnt black im still wandering about how they come about.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no evidence of tran oceanic crossing from Africa to the Americas that's why he isn't suggestion such a dubious thing. They are similar to Aboriginal because their genetic and skeleton remains resemble people from the Pacific Oceanic more so then any one else. There were no Africans in the Americas prior to the Columbus era.
http://www.livescience.com/3976-skulls-south -...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14814 Apr 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No where in that article does it state those bones were African at all. They specifically state at the beginning and I quote:
..." prehistoric skulls found in Brazil match those of the aboriginal peoples of Australia and Melanesia.....The skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia."
Also read what the article states about Fuegean Cristina Calderon, is the last living full-blooded Yaghan person:
"Fuegean Cristina Calderon may be one of the few surviving descendants of the first Americans."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/430000/images/_...
Sorry no Africans in the Americas prior to Columbus era.
Agreed...I seriously do not know why Afrocentrics are bent on claiming almost EVERYONE. This why I keep saying Afrocentrics are basiacally spawns of Eurocentrics, because they both do the SAME THING...I know me and you disagree on A LOT of things. But at least me and you LOOK FOR evidence from unbiased sources and try to put up a suitable argument backed up with evidence.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14815 Apr 3, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...I seriously do not know why Afrocentrics are bent on claiming almost EVERYONE. This why I keep saying Afrocentrics are basiacally spawns of Eurocentrics, because they both do the SAME THING...I know me and you disagree on A LOT of things. But at least me and you LOOK FOR evidence from unbiased sources and try to put up a suitable argument backed up with evidence.
lol! I know, right. And I love how you, Bakari, Barros, Curious, me are all 'Eurocentrics' even though we are arguing for NATIVE Americans having founded Native American civilizations. How the heck is that being 'Eurocentrics'? lol!

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14816 Apr 3, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
What!? No proof!? Ha! That's your comeback!? You are losing all credibility. You look silly even to those same scholar who you worship so. They would reject you. You're making no sense! And stop with the gay tendencies already. You just finished suckin it biatch! Ha!
HAH!

Me Sayin' that YOU can "SÚÇK MY ÁSS", don't mean I'm a fág.

All I'm sayin' is that YOU'RE LIKE SOME HAG with no reflex to GAG.

...and YES, where's the proof, where's your evidence???

The burden of proof is on YOU, QUEER FOR MEXICAN, CØÇKSÚÇKERS.

Anything that you 'think' is so-called evidence is merely just another sign of how much you cøçksúçkers wish yo mama had been fúçked by some Mexican.

None of that búllshít can hurdle over that impregnable wall of scientific DNA evidence, so go pimp yo mama somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A New Religion Exclusively For "Smart" Black Women 3 min BLACKS R VILE APES 44
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 min MICHA 450
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,417,961
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 7 min Harrisson 21
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 300
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 20 min Lawrence Wolf 21
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 22 min BLACKS R VILE APES 125
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr fluer 228
More from around the web