the moors were black africans not ara...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13888 Mar 1, 2013
Jello wrote:
I thnk Celebreties like Collin Farell Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, George Clooney and Nina Dobrev and other Europeans and European American actors have ancestors who were moors.
They are white with a dark complexion.
Wrong. Darker Mediterraneans are not light people who mixed with Moors! They are mixed European-Mideastern and that is their appearance. You have a confused idea of what “white” people are. Anyone who isn't blonde and blue-eyed you think is mixed with a black person? Wrong.

Most Moors weren't black in any case. This is also proven. Most were Berbers from the Maghreb.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13889 Mar 1, 2013
Jello wrote:
The moors were black Arabs.
They looked like the Egyptians and were muslims.
That is why some Europeans have a darker or olive complexion.
Their white ancestors had relation with the moors, which today means dark skinned.
No it doesn't. The word "moros" is still used in Spain for Moroccan immigrants. They are not black. There is no connotation of darkness or blackness in the word. It means people from the Maghreb, as has been its meaning for millenia.
the redeemer

Toronto, Canada

#13890 Mar 1, 2013
This book explains pretty much why most advanced were or eurasian origin.Sums up reasons why do to geography and necessity.It will help you understand why africans did not accomplish as much as asians or europeans.Not trying to offend anybody but its reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and...
the redeemer

Toronto, Canada

#13891 Mar 1, 2013
ALSO Id look up the basque people who have been in europe for alonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time and they have a language unchanged .They are white, so this basis of europe being originally black is base less
the redeemer

Toronto, Canada

#13892 Mar 1, 2013

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13893 Mar 1, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
" Indeed, there has been a long indirectly-stated desire to make the coastal northern piece of the African continent an extension of Europe, and territory which has traditionally been THE domain of European-descended peoples than of autochthonous Africans, which are generally treated as "newcomers" to the region.
In other words, some sort of a "natural" apartheid was put in place in the late Upper Paleolithic until some time in the early Holocene, preventing autochthonous Africans from inhabiting the place, while the same region was supposedly hospitable to "European immigrants".
http://www.google.com/url...
HAH!

WRONG, FÓÓL!!!

Africa is NOT some homogeneous little Island.

The climate of Maghribíya hasn't been the same as sub-Saharan Africa for millions of years.

Who cares what you 'think' is 'logical'!?

You're pretty fúçking dúmb and your 'ability' to form unassailably 'logical' opinions does suffer greatly for it.

North Africa is certainly NOT any direct genetic extension of Western sub-Saharan Africa,

and North Africa is certainly the AUTOCHTHANOUS HOME to ancient EXTENSIONS of some branchings of Eurasian Caucasians.

Eurasian is NOT the same as European, FÓÓL.

Your silly little Negro blog doesn't prove anything, anywhere, at any time.

•••

The proof, that Eurasian Caucasians have continuously been in existence in North Africa is as follows:

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2156/4/15

Conclusions

"The most probable origin of the proto-U6 lineage was the Near East.

Around 30,000 years ago it spread to North Africa where it represents a signature of regional continuity."

•••

The next time you get the pathetically puerile urge to state that we have neglected to offer legitimate proof that Eurasian autochthanisity supersedes any and all claims of any sort of Western sub-Saharans being autochthanous to North Africa,

sit and spin on that.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13894 Mar 1, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Barros Serrano said
2. They are mostly not from Europe, but from the Mideast.
3. Their closest relatives, those with whom they share the most DNA, are Mideasterners. Phenotypically the Berbers cluster with Mediterraneans (most of whom are part African, no? Greeks, Jews, Berbers... since very ancient times.)
5. They are mostly not of European origin
Their light color and European (Mediterranean) appearance is very ancient, not due to any recent historical events (Vandals, white slavery, etc.) The DNA of Berbers today indicates prehistoric roots in the Maghreb.
KiloEcho replies
Mixing the truth with lies is what you do best, Barros
The following is true
The DNA of Berbers today indicates prehistoric roots in the Maghreb.
The following is false
They are mostly not from Europe, but from the Mideast: FALSE
The Berbers are indigenous Africans. Their African origin is written in their DNA (the e1b Somalid haplogroup).
The Berbers are not Middle Easterners but indigenous Africans. Later, they intermixed with people from the Middle East and Europe.
Their European appearance is very ancient: FALSE
The Berbers aka Moors were described by ancient and medieval Europeans and Arabs as dark brown skinned, that is, Black Africans. They looked no different than their genetic brothers from the Horn of AfricA, ALL DESCENDANT OF HAM.
Their closest relatives are Middle Easterns: FALSE
Their closest relatives are Horners, Fulani and other indigenous North Africans, East Africans and Saharan people, like the Touaregs. This has been proven by numerous DNA studies.
Middle Easterns NEVER considered the Moors aka the Berbers as genetic brothers.
Their light color appearance is NOT due to any historical events (Vandals, white slavery): FALSE
Dark brown North Africa became lighter and lighter over time due to White settlements (Vandals, Romans etc), White invasions (French, Spaniards etc.) and White slavery (Barbary Slaves and Saqaliba etc.) and NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
You know that Berbers have Eurasian female ancestry and East African male ancestry.
Who were all those Eurasian females? What were they doing with East African men in the Northwest Africa?
The Mediterranean type is just a phenotype also found among light skinned Blacks like quadroons and octoroons.
Obviously, YOU have absolutely ZERO understanding of any sort of genetic anthropology.

TRULY, YOU are a FÓÓL.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#13895 Mar 1, 2013
This Guy's A Joke !
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#13896 Mar 1, 2013
If anyone still doesn't believe that kkkknnneee gggrrrrooooss can't act civilized in modern societies just take a look at the clip below of the sheeebboonie chimping out in class. 

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#13897 Mar 1, 2013
Jake wrote:
If anyone still doesn't believe that kkkknnneee gggrrrrooooss can't act civilized in modern societies just take a look at the clip below of the sheeebboonie chimping out in class. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iYDL2I6Vdi8XX
Are you so fúçking blind that you didn't notice that a huge percentage of that class was made up of other Negro women who were obviously just as appalled at that loony's behavior as anyone else should have been???

Just because one individual freaks out is NO excuse, whatsoever, for a lunatic like YOURSELF to advantage of just one isolated incident in order to catapult himself into yet another baseless tirade against Negros in general.

You can even call that idiot that's freaking out in that video a she-boon if you want and I'll only laugh about,

But I do, however, fiercely disapprove of your inexcusable lack of logical intelligence or social responsibility when you blatantly imply that such behavior is the latent hallmark of the average Negro.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13898 Mar 1, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!
WRONG, FÓÓL!!!
Africa is NOT some homogeneous little Island.
The climate of Maghribíya hasn't been the same as sub-Saharan Africa for millions of years.
Who cares what you 'think' is 'logical'!?
You're pretty fúçking dúmb and your 'ability' to form unassailably 'logical' opinions does suffer greatly for it.
North Africa is certainly NOT any direct genetic extension of Western sub-Saharan Africa,
and North Africa is certainly the AUTOCHTHANOUS HOME to ancient EXTENSIONS of some branchings of Eurasian Caucasians.
Eurasian is NOT the same as European, FÓÓL.
Your silly little Negro blog doesn't prove anything, anywhere, at any time.
•••
The proof, that Eurasian Caucasians have continuously been in existence in North Africa is as follows:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2156/4/15
Conclusions
"The most probable origin of the proto-U6 lineage was the Near East.
Around 30,000 years ago it spread to North Africa where it represents a signature of regional continuity."
•••
The next time you get the pathetically puerile urge to state that we have neglected to offer legitimate proof that Eurasian autochthanisity supersedes any and all claims of any sort of Western sub-Saharans being autochthanous to North Africa,
sit and spin on that.
That's one of the articles I posted before... and what was the Afronazi response? Didn't see it, it was “bogus Eurocentric science run by Jews”, and then a wave of claims that U6 somehow was not Eurasian, but African! LOL!!!

We are not dealing with rational people here. They are racist ideologues, uneducated, and full of cultish racism. The best way to get through to them is with a baseball bat.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13899 Mar 2, 2013
Relevant information

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris... -–-by-jide-uwechia/
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13900 Mar 2, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
Relevant information
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris... -–-by-jide-uwechia/
Total bullshit from a bullshit Afronazi website.

Berbers came from Senegal? LOL.. and went north to civilize Iberia... and WHO was living in the Maghreb, you jackass?

Your bogus Moorish crap negates the existence and identity of the Berbers, the Eurasian type people of the Maghreb.

That makes you guilty of cuture-genocide, boy! Better not come around me with that crap, because I'll make you pay for that crime.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13901 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Total bullshit from a bullshit Afronazi website.
Berbers came from Senegal? LOL.. and went north to civilize Iberia... and WHO was living in the Maghreb, you jackass?
Your bogus Moorish crap negates the existence and identity of the Berbers, the Eurasian type people of the Maghreb.
That makes you guilty of cuture-genocide, boy! Better not come around me with that crap, because I'll make you pay for that crime.
LOL....comedy hour....LOL haha.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13902 Mar 2, 2013

Level 2

Location hidden

#13903 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13905 Mar 2, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....comedy hour....LOL haha.
You won't be laughing when I'm slapping the lies out of you, boy.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13906 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be laughing when I'm slapping the lies out of you, boy.
LOL, haha! I see you're still making jokes Barros the troll. You should take a trip to Vegas, I believe they may have an open slot for your act..LOL

Level 2

Location hidden

#13907 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13908 Mar 2, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, haha! I see you're still making jokes Barros the troll. You should take a trip to Vegas, I believe they may have an open slot for your act..LOL
I forget, are you a Moor or a Hebrew? I sometimes forget to keep my Afronazis sorted out.

A black Moor from Senegal... yeah so what? What does that have to do with the Moors from the Maghreb? I mean, "Moor" isn't your ethnicity. You're Fulani some other from that area. Moor just means the western Mediterranean Africans, meaning the coastal ecological region of Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco. Medieval Islamized Moors showed up to be a big pain in the ass, and they had other Muz with them, including Arabs and black W Africans.

Do you dress up as a "Moor"? Did you change your name to put a hyphenated "-Bey" at the end? Do you have a persistent dream about raping pearlybottomed slave girls?

Yes... just another Afronazi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you understand 3 min Hebrew Supremacist 10
Black female domination in sports 4 min White and Right 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,395,570
Why do Black Men like us better than Black Women? (Nov '11) 5 min Lol 489
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min Anti apollyon 32,643
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 6 min WasteWater 84
My Observation of Whites: They have totally Los... 8 min Too Late 3
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 85
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 30
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr J R T 81
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Sara 283
More from around the web