the moors were black africans not ara...

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#13728 Feb 25, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>So now you try to narrow down the time frame when you did say that West African culture flourished 2000 years before the arrival of Islam which was your underhanded way of trying to imply that West African cultural or technical achievement did not necisitate any influence from outside influences.
No, that was my very overt way of saying that Muslims did not bring civilization to West Africa as they already had it.
McAlister73 wrote:
And yet every achievement you seek to gloat over, the algebra, architecture, philosphy, written manuscripts etc was actually the creation of Islamic Middle Eastern peoples,
So Black Africans didn't have any intellectual achievements because they were influenced by non-Africans, but Muslims did have their own achievements even though they were influenced by non-muslims?

I reiterate:

>>>Do you understand just how stupid what you just said is?

No, they were the creation of Black Africans. They wrote the manuscripts. They established the schools. They taught at the Universities. They enacted the surgical procedures.

And I'm not gloating over anything. You said that West Africans made nothing comparable to the Olmecs. Now that I've easily rebuffed that garbage, you're now trying to discredit West African achievement by saying "Oh...well, maybe they were more advanced, but they had influences, so...so...it doesn't count".

HAHAHA...

I guess if we took all the influences away from Arabs, there would be no Islam at all. No Greece. No Rome. No Western Civilization.
McAlister73 wrote:
which were we to remove them from the equation, leaves the West Africans with little to nothing.
No, it wouldn't. I just said that West Africans had civilization dating back thousands of years. Africans developed advanced polities even without and before Islam.
McAlister73 wrote:
I like how you were concientious enough to add the little disclaimer that all culture were influenced by other peoples. When people bring into question West african civilization they are looking for things which derive uniquely from West African people. Olmecs were mesoamericans who discoverd math, stoneworking, writing astronomical pirnciples on their own. Romans may have borrowed from the Greeks but they are neighboring peoples with a common origin. To be clear, it is reasonable to expect that cultures will borrow some things from each other but most of what you are claiming for West Africans are direct borrowings, a situation which I don't feel lends itself to a valid comparison of the scientific and technological capabilities of West Africans and Olmecs. Also for what its worth, an argument for the Olmecs being more adavanced than West African cultures EVEN WITH all the learning and science of the Arabs, when oneconsiders their advanced mathematics and design of a very accurate calendar, may not be without merit.
I like how you're desperate enough to try and diminish West African achievements now that you've effective lost all you're other arguments and are now resorting to ridiculous hypocritical anecdotes about what qualifies as "real" achievement and what doesn't.

In other words, if Black people are influenced by outsiders, then their achievements are not valid, however, if everybody else on earth was influenced by outsiders, then its perfectly valid.

Olmecs were no where near as advanced as West Africans were during their prime.

West Africans built Universities and schools. They had surgeons and physicians who performed such procedures as removing cataracts from the eyes

Olmecs didn't.

West Africans had Navy Ships.

Olmecs didn't.

West Africans had iron swords, javelins, practically unstoppable armies, sophisticated military strategy, and chain mail armor, as well as armor for their horses.

Olmecs didn't.

West Africans had banks, gold coins, credit systems and stock exchanges.

Olmecs....?

Please.

You lost this argument. Big time.

“Y-DNA * E1b1a / mtDNA * L1c4b”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13729 Feb 25, 2013
LOL...ROFLMAO! Look at what I found! The opening post is about our very own,'Barros the troll'. Then, later on in the thread, the troll is specifically mentioned by name 'Barros Serrano'.

The link below is very good because it goes further indepth and you know what, still no proof for "the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years."

Damn, I didn't know proof of the truth was that hard to come by. Well, we learn something everyday.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

Level 2

Location hidden

#13730 Feb 25, 2013
Further laughing to the point of tear jerking material...LOL! Hahah

"The Barros Serrano character is a real Eurocenteric. He spews claims without any reliable sources. When asked to present sources, he usually sidesteps.

He even claims Southeast Europe had civilization BEFORE Sumer and Ancient Egypt. He claims Vinca was a civilization when it was only an neothlic culture..
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TA2J5TM5U3TB7...

And here's a thread asking everyone and him to prove Vinca was in fact a civilization and that it predates Ancient Egypt.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIE93M3O6GJU1...

The guy is a real Eurocentric. And no I am not an "Afrocentric" like most the people on Topix. I usually get on both the Afrocentrics and Eurocentrics."

LOL....LOL.....LOL :-)

Level 2

Location hidden

#13731 Feb 25, 2013
Further laughing material; this is straight comedy and of course, it revolves around our very own,'Barros the troll'...LOL - AKA the deranged creeped out Euroloon who keeps spewing the same repetitive claims, without any deep research substantiated by published work, but claims those claims as fact.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTJDT5MTO95SI...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#13732 Feb 25, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
LOL...ROFLMAO! Look at what I found! The opening post is about our very own,'Barros the troll'. Then, later on in the thread, the troll is specifically mentioned by name 'Barros Serrano'.
The link below is very good because it goes further indepth and you know what, still no proof for "the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years."
Damn, I didn't know proof of the truth was that hard to come by. Well, we learn something everyday.
good detective work Jola . way to expose the troll.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13733 Feb 25, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
Wrong, lying racist.

The proof was just posted. 30K yr old mtDNA U in the Maghreb. U6 to be precise.

What liars you clowns are. There are more studies to post also... lol... and when they pop up you will do the same shuffle... pretend they're not real, etc.

Yes, it's well proven. U6 was there 30k bp. And DNA throughout the 30,000 yr period confirms Eurasian presence.

The Maghreb is, in cultural terms, a Eurasian region.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13734 Feb 25, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
Further laughing to the point of tear jerking material...LOL! Hahah
"The Barros Serrano character is a real Eurocenteric. He spews claims without any reliable sources. When asked to present sources, he usually sidesteps.
He even claims Southeast Europe had civilization BEFORE Sumer and Ancient Egypt. He claims Vinca was a civilization when it was only an neothlic culture..
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TA2J5TM5U3TB7...
And here's a thread asking everyone and him to prove Vinca was in fact a civilization and that it predates Ancient Egypt.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIE93M3O6GJU1...
The guy is a real Eurocentric. And no I am not an "Afrocentric" like most the people on Topix. I usually get on both the Afrocentrics and Eurocentrics."
LOL....LOL.....LOL :-)
You're quoting your own socks, sock.

Asshole.

Since you cannot argue against solid genetic data, which shows clearly that Eurasians were in the Maghreb 30k bp, as we all just read (though some here couldn't understand the big words), and of course more is coming... more studies, more DNA, from different dates, in the Maghreb, over the 30k period, and all Eurasian.

Yes, firm data supports everything I've said. As for you... what's established is that you're a liar.

I'll beat those lies out of you, boy.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13735 Feb 25, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
Further laughing material; this is straight comedy and of course, it revolves around our very own,'Barros the troll'...LOL - AKA the deranged creeped out Euroloon who keeps spewing the same repetitive claims, without any deep research substantiated by published work, but claims those claims as fact.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTJDT5MTO95SI...
How desperate you are, sockboy. Attack attack attack... but... what about that evidence, boy? LOL!!! Nothing to say, boy?

Yes, the solid evidence which punks & debunks your silly-assed clownish racist Afronazi cult bullshit.

What an ass.

MAGHREB: confirmed predominantly Eurasian for 30k years!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13736 Feb 25, 2013
Ready for Taforalt, cult sockboys?

Oh yeah, that study is coming up here soon... 12,000 years old. Remains yielded DNA. 100% Eurasian.

LOL!!! Yet another find which ALONE punks & debunks your bullshit, boys! But in combination with all this other evidence, there is no doubt:

MAGHREB: predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13737 Feb 25, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, lying racist.
The proof was just posted. 30K yr old mtDNA U in the Maghreb. U6 to be precise.
What liars you clowns are. There are more studies to post also... lol... and when they pop up you will do the same shuffle... pretend they're not real, etc.
Yes, it's well proven. U6 was there 30k bp. And DNA throughout the 30,000 yr period confirms Eurasian presence.
The Maghreb is, in cultural terms, a Eurasian region.
LOL...you're an aggressive angry little ant, aren't you.

The only DNA evidence you’ve utilized is U6, which has a patchy distribution in North Africa and isn’t even the predominate mtDNA haplogroup.

U6 is not substantial evidence proving your claim of predominately Eurasian demographic distribution in the Maghreb for 30K yrs.

Don't talk me to death, pop those studies up that proves your claim. I'm waiting.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#13738 Feb 25, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
you might like these 2 enjoy
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TA34MRH7FC20S...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPHBIE2966OSP...

Level 2

Location hidden

#13739 Feb 25, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Ready for Taforalt, cult sockboys?
Oh yeah, that study is coming up here soon... 12,000 years old. Remains yielded DNA. 100% Eurasian.
LOL!!! Yet another find which ALONE punks & debunks your bullshit, boys! But in combination with all this other evidence, there is no doubt:
MAGHREB: predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
I await the biased Taforalt study, with bated breath.

However, in the interim, chew on this!

http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com.au/2010/...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#13740 Feb 25, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you're an aggressive angry little ant, aren't you.
The only DNA evidence you’ve utilized is U6, which has a patchy distribution in North Africa and isn’t even the predominate mtDNA haplogroup.
U6 is not substantial evidence proving your claim of predominately Eurasian demographic distribution in the Maghreb for 30K yrs.
Don't talk me to death, pop those studies up that proves your claim. I'm waiting.
good job Jola....stay on the "expressway of truth"....don't let the troll drive through "the backwoods of b.s. talk, lies and no linked evidence"

Level 2

Location hidden

#13741 Feb 25, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quoting your own socks, sock.
Asshole.
Since you cannot argue against solid genetic data, which shows clearly that Eurasians were in the Maghreb 30k bp, as we all just read (though some here couldn't understand the big words), and of course more is coming... more studies, more DNA, from different dates, in the Maghreb, over the 30k period, and all Eurasian.
Yes, firm data supports everything I've said. As for you... what's established is that you're a liar.
I'll beat those lies out of you, boy.
Little Johnny (AKA Barros the troll), have you finished your hissy fit? The rest of the class is waiting on YOU’...ROFLMAO..haha...LOL

Little Johnny (AKA Barros the troll), I believe you have special needs and I will speak to the other children about bullying you, we will not tolerate that behaviour, here at the institution of truth. Please tell your mother I would like to speak to her after school, as we need to put together a specialized pathway plan for you, in order for you to maintain pace with the other students, because as it stands, you’re struggling, but I’m here to help you.....LOL....haha!

Instead of being a desktop scientist Euroclown, you should look at comedy, because you’re very funny and it’s as if you’re one very little joke.

Without further a due, drum roll ..........post the link to a published research article stating “the Maghreb has been predominately Eurasian for 30,000 years.”
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#13742 Feb 25, 2013
Jola Atika wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when they do post links, once critically analysed, they 'NEVER' support their claims.
They are some silly buggers...LOL
touche' my friend....touche' you're a fast learner of troll behavior.
Asking for outside links is like the "wooden stake to the heart of a vampire" to most trolls.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13743 Feb 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
Barros is racist - Yes he is!

Is Barros Serrano a stupid uneducated troll with no life outside of topix?- Yes he is!

LOL...haha, that is some funy stuff. Barros the troll is a clown. No one takes you serious, as you're an absolute fool. Damn, it's worse than I originally thought.

Hey, Barros the troll, where in the hell are those links to a published research article stating “the Maghreb has been predominately Eurasian for 30,000 years.”?

New Rules For You Barros the troll

1. Don't come back and say they've already been posted.
2. No sidestepping and smokescreaning with name calling, little Johnny.
3. Just post the damn links!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#13744 Feb 26, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, feckless fool, you stop being stupid, if you can, which I doubt.
That head is an Egyptian, dummy. What the hell does that have to do with the Olmecs or even West Africans?
Has your illiterate ass found me an African that looks like this yet?:
http://www.ipoaa.com/images/africans_americas...
And while we're at it, since you idiots like to play eye-anthropology so much, go ahead and find me some Africans that like this as well:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... (Olmec)_by_DeLange.jpg
http://davidderrick.files.wordpress.com/2007/...
I'll wait.
The first head you showed does look like a negro with its high cheekbones, full lips, and large flat nose.
The second looks Asian.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13745 Feb 26, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
The first head you showed does look like a negro with its high cheekbones, full lips, and large flat nose.
The second looks Asian.
I agree.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13746 Feb 26, 2013
I see you secret haters judging my post, come out of the closet and debate.

I don't mind :-)

However, I'm not interested in debating what the Olmecs look like, come from under your rocks and lets continue the debate on Moors.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13748 Feb 26, 2013
Hey, Barros the troll, where in the hell are those links to a published research article stating “the Maghreb has been predominately Eurasian for 30,000 years.”?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,402,891
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? 19 min Monika 53
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 20 min TranshumanX 263
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 24 min dindu tribal leader 145
Hey Doofy and Hillary 2016, CNN trashs it's own... 27 min Tom 16
Why is Trump still LYING about Oswald/Cruz? 28 min NotSoDivineMSM 4
News Virginia court nixes order restoring felons' vo... 30 min NotSoDivineMSM 1
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Redefined 1,626
More from around the web